Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

Some are incredibly cheesy but I really just don't give a fuck because the amazing name Klink easily balances out the bad.

Gigear and Gigigear as Klinkklink and Klinkklinkklink respectively. Fund it!

Love most of the new names, because they're as catchy as some of the first-gen names, especially Klink. Hope they announce a release date for Europe soon and don't leave us waiting much longer than the U.S. if we're to wait at all.

Also, can we get EU in the topic sub-header as well, please? This is a UK based forum, so it's just slightly annoying to see all these topics acknowledging Japanese and U.S. releases, but not Europe :P

New ability names! Encourage is Sheer Force, which is totally fine. Overconfidence is Moxie, which is really, really awesome. Seriously, moxie is one of my favourite words. Pigeon Heart is... uh... Big Pecks? That's.

UUUUUGH.

I think that pun was so bad it damaged reality.

This is more suited for the general Pokémon thread but it's somewhat related and I can't be bothered to dig up the other.

From February 27 through March 7, Celebi is getting distributed at Gamestops for all Gen IV games. It's the same one that Japan got a while ago, which triggers an event if you bring it to the Ilex Shrine in HGSS. Also if you send it to BW, you can show it to someone to get a Zorua.

This is more suited for the general Pokémon thread but it's somewhat related and I can't be bothered to dig up the other.

From February 27 through March 7, Celebi is getting distributed at Gamestops for all Gen IV games. It's the same one that Japan got a while ago, which triggers an event if you bring it to the Ilex Shrine in HGSS. Also if you send it to BW, you can show it to someone to get a Zorua.

About time they gave out Celebi. Hopefully Europe will get a Celebi event, too.

Only took America a decade to finally, FINALLY get Celebi.

All is right with the world.

In America, I mean.

Only took America a decade to finally, FINALLY get Celebi.

All is right with the world.

In America, I mean.

Didn't you guys get an event for Celebi for the original Gen 2 games? :o I remember we in the UK had an event at Toys R Us stores, but my nearest store was too far away at the time and my parents were too busy to take me and so I had to miss out. We never had a Celebi event for Gen 3, but I know you guys didn't get an event for that one either. I was starting to think NOA and NOE had completely forgotten about Celebi :lol:

Didn't you guys get an event for Celebi for the original Gen 2 games? :o I remember we in the UK had an event at Toys R Us stores, but my nearest store was too far away at the time and my parents were too busy to take me and so I had to miss out. We never had a Celebi event for Gen 3, but I know you guys didn't get an event for that one either. I was starting to think NOA and NOE had completely forgotten about Celebi :lol:

It's one of 494 (or now 649). I kind of don't blame them v.png (.....then again it did star in it's own movie)

Edited by Jetronic

No, I don't believe we ever got a Celebi event before this. That's some bullshit there. Well at least we finally are, thanks to us being screwed out of Zorua without it.

We had a Celebi event in America for Pokémon's 10th anniversary. Of course back then they didn't do such wide distributions, what with Gamestop and WiFi which they use now. There were just a few select cities across the country holding big events with one of the features being a Celebi give-away. I happened to get lucky and have one close by so I managed to get two Celebi, although I believe one of them I traded away.

Aw we have to wait two extra days after the UK? Lucky sons of guns.

You guys in the U.S. usually always get the main Pokémon games before we Europeans, so it's nice for us to be first for once :) At least it's only a 2 day difference, which is pretty good for Nintendo, since they usually release games in one region months before the others. Hope all of Nintendo's future game releases get put out at near enough the same time like this.

Well I'll be dammed, that 's odd. We get the games first? Ha! Not by much, but still. Dunno if I'll be buying either at that time though. Gotta get a 3DS around about then and there's the possibility of the Metal Sonic Statue...

Damn..March will be one month I'll shed all my Christmas and birthday money off in a second, 3DS, 3DS game, Pokemon...

Well, awesome that we get the game 2nd and not the stinky 3rd.

Honestly I'm not going to get around to buying either version when they come out, I tend to only get a third version when provided. The remakes are the only ones I have to bother with choosing.

It's fine though, Okamiden is being released in March and I would have gotten that over Pokémon anyway.

CONFIRMED: EU release date March 4th

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=22550

Nintendo Europe has started advertising the game's with the EU date on, too. You'll spot some of it on ONM's site.

Could someone update the EU date from Spring 2011 to March 4th in the 'Topic Description', please? :)

So I was watching Jeremy Kyle the other day and then...

jeremypokemon.png

And also, with the current 3DS line-up looking so meagre, I may just be able to get these games right away!

• Thumbs Up 3