Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Anyone up for a friendly battle? Code is 2235-9618-4964, message me if you're interested in bumping heads. 83

• 2 weeks later...

Who wants some starters? I have all of them and I can breed most of them (some are still 1st form, though I am working on all of them to breed.)

What I can currently breed for anyone who wants:

-Bulbasaur

-Charmander (already have 2 ready)

-Squirtle

-Chikorita

-Totodile

-Treeko

-Torchic

-Mudkip

-Chimchar

I'll take any interesting offer.

Hey, just a thought... would anyone actually participate if someone (possibly me) happened to organize a Pokémon tournament? We could do anything; standard battles, VGC battles, etc.

Still looking for Riolu. And still have Charmander, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil up for offer.

EDIT: One with Pokerus too?! BADICAL! Your the best China! Very convenient since I'm training up a fresh new team and the PkRs will do wonders for their training!

If you get a few minutes I could give you a Riolu. You wanted a Riolu on lvl 1 right?

- edit -

dang it, he already made the trade!

Oh well.

Edited by A.C.193

Hey, just a thought... would anyone actually participate if someone (possibly me) happened to organize a Pokémon tournament? We could do anything; standard battles, VGC battles, etc.

YES. I would dammit.

Just saying, but I'm seriously thinking of hitting up the Pokemon turny in Atlanta....

Would be a fun trip, and hey, I could finally become a Pokemon MASTER like I dreamed as a 10 year old XD.

My god, I was equipping my Pokemon with their items for battle, and my focus sash is nowhere to be found. I searched high and low, checking the hold items of ALL my Pokemon, including the one on the walker. And still nothing. My team is incomplete without that damn sash.

If one of you have one, could you duplicate it and trade one to me out of the kindness of your heart? I'd be more than willing to trade over a rare item or TM you may need.

My god, I was equipping my Pokemon with their items for battle, and my focus sash is nowhere to be found. I searched high and low, checking the hold items of ALL my Pokemon, including the one on the walker. And still nothing. My team is incomplete without that damn sash.

If one of you have one, could you duplicate it and trade one to me out of the kindness of your heart? I'd be more than willing to trade over a rare item or TM you may need.

Sure, if you are online tomorrow or tonight after 11 EST I can send you one. Let me know!

YES PLEASE!

Seriously, we should chat with other members and organize a battle or something.

Sure, if you are online tomorrow or tonight after 11 EST I can send you one. Let me know!

Thanks a bunch Sarge, really appreciate it >_> I'll message you to inquire further. 8]

So, I have an army of cyndaquils. All level 1, haven't been trained yet. The natures are:

- Bashful

- Adamant

- Sassy

- Mild

And a few more eggs I'm trying to hatch. All of them are male.

My friend code is:

2493 7564 7450

If possible, I'd love to trade for other starters. My friend's going to be trading me her chikorita for a quiet natured cyndaquil, so that leaves every other starter, though I have a piplup on my platinum save.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if anyone would notice but....

I really want/need a nosepass right now. But I can't get one because I'm too impatient for the safari zone, and my ruby can't be hooked up to my dsi. So I'm really impatient right now so could someone help out?

In case if you need it again: 1419 9494 8164 Tim (SS)

Edited by Malice Misery

Do you have a copy of Soul Silver, Misery? I really need a Groudon from Soul Silver, PM me if you got one.

Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 5328 4262 4161

I know it's in my Sig, but meh..

I have some spare legendary's from the Kanto, Johto and Heonn regions, if you are willing to trade.

Do you have a copy of Soul Silver, Misery? I really need a Groudon from Soul Silver, PM me if you got one.

I have a Groudon caught from SoulSilver, you can have it if you want. Of course, for a good pokémon :3

Edited by SonikkuFusionUK

Well, what Pokemon would you like? XD I've got a small collection growing, I probably have something you want/need.

Well, what Pokemon would you like? XD I've got a small collection growing, I probably have something you want/need.

Sorry for the late reply ^^; I forgot all about this topic xD

If your still willing to trade, PM me with the list of Pokémon you would trade for SS Groudon.

I have a Shiny Sneasel, and if anyone wants it, just make an offer.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in extreme, dire, desperate need of a choice band. I'm willing to offer just about anything. D:

-Iceman

I'm in extreme, dire, desperate need of a choice band. I'm willing to offer just about anything. D:

-Iceman

You want it, you've got it. I've got plenty lying around. :P I don't really need anything, so just trade me any random Poké that's easy for you to get or one that you don't care about.

I'll be using my Pearl FC if you do want to trade.

Pokemon Soul Silver; 3567-4824-6112

I have and am breeding Bulbasaur's that have bred moves Grasswhistle and Ingrain. I'll trade them for anything. Just wanna give out spare Bulbasaur's lol though offers I deem nice/attractive in particular may get one with an attached Liechi berry as a bonus i.e i'm looking for any gender Mawile with inbred Swords Dance move in particular but it's not a requirement for a Bulbasaur, you just get a Liechi berry attached to your Bulbasaur for giving it me in the trade. Legit Liechi berry grown from the single Liechi berry I recieved from my Wi-fi event Jirachi.

Have a few bred Larvitars in my PC boxes. Nothing wanted in return but if you give me the Mawile requested above, you get a Liechi berry as a bonus. EDIT: Now have Dragon Dance-knowing Lapras and Larvitar. Is wanting a Charmander in return.

Also have a few Cherubi's with inbred Razor Leaf move. I will be breeding Cherubi's with inbred Grasswhistle. Anything in return.

Edited by Verte

In case if anyone still visits this topic... I have a Smeargle that knows Sacred Fire. LV100, also knows Thunderbolt (or Thunder, I'll have to double check), Water Fall, and some other fire attack. In the slim chance that someone wants it, post an offer.

EDIT- By the way, you only have 5 days to make an offer. If not, it's gonna be one of the prizes I'll hand out over at gamefaqs.

Edited by gamefreak940

• 3 weeks later...

~Unofficial Summer of Sonic Event Pokémon~

Hello everyone. So, a lot of us weren't able attend Summer of Sonic. Well, being that a lot of us are fans of Pokémon too, I thought that I'd share with you all a little something for missing out. I present to you... a special distribution of Sonictrode - a specially tailored Pokémon representing the spirit of the Summer of Sonic!

The Pokémon's details:

Species: Electrode

Name: Sonictrode

Shiny: Yes

Nature: Rash

Level: 19

Hold item: Quick Claw

Moves:

-Rollout

-Sonicboom

-Taunt

-Rest

OT: SOS~10

ID: 20108

Instructions:

1. Start up your copy of Pokémon on your Nintendo DS. You can use any version of Generation IV Pokémon: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.

2. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings.

3. Edit the settings for your connection.

4. Set "Auto-obtain DNS" to NO.

5. Set the "Primary DNS" to 70.104.78.186.

6. Save settings and return to your game.

7. Ensure you have six Pokémon in your party -- if you have fewer than six Pokémon, the server will disconnect you with an error.

8. Go to the GTS in-game. If you get a connection error, it probably means the server is busy and you should try again in a minute or two. Or, you don't have six Pokémon in your party. Go withdraw some Pokémon from the PC and try again.

9. When you connect to the GTS, you should receive the EVENT POKEMON automatically, with no input required from you.

10. After receiving it, if you're running HeartGold or SoulSilver, you'll be disconnected from the GTS with an error. Check your box to make sure you got the Pokemon. If you're running Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you'll have to disconnect manually. If you attempt to deposit or search for a Pokémon, you'll be disconnected with an error.

11. Enjoy your Pokémon! Make sure to set "Auto-obtain DNS" back to YES in order to use the GTS or other WFC services "normally".

Notes:

As it appears in a Cherish Ball, and is not an officially sanctioned event by Nintendo, it will not pass an legitimacy checks at tournaments. Though, all it's moves and IV's ARE within regulations.

This is not officiated by Sonic Stadium or Sega in any way.

I will keep the server up for 24 hours (Starting at 6pm EST). Make sure to get yours while they last. One copy per game, and make sure to let others know!

Credits to Blaziken for helping with the idea, and Daisoku (if she appends this to the first post so that I may make other event announcements possible). :3

EDIT: Show off the fact that you were

a part of this way past cool event

by adding

this to your signature...

or anywhere you want for that matter!

summerofsonictrode.png

Edited by Silva Rymes

And I'll hopefully be the first to say thanks for the awesome giveaway, Silva.

It almost, ALMOST makes up for the fact that I couldn't go to SoS. :P

This guy's gonna become a permanent member of my team now.