Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Noir, I'll trade you Chimchar for Piplup or Turtwig if you want (I think Turtwig would be better for me, my brother has Empoleon so I can get a Piplup through breeding and trading anyway).

Misty's Boyfriend, I has Wobuffet (pretty sure I do anyway!). D: They're not that hard to come by, surely? I'll trade it if you want, though. Mightmightmight breed it first to get the baby form.

For each of these trades, just PM me later, I'll probably forget to check this topic again for a while. D:

Personally, for the running Pokemon, I use a Scizor/ Gengar combo. Use Mean Look to stop them fleeing with Gengar, put them to sleep with Hypnosis. Attack them a bit with Gengar (I used Shadow Ball), but not close enough to kill them. You'll have to let the run for the time being (they can run whilst asleep anyway, what the hell?), then put Scizor to the front of my party for when I next run into them. Get them down to 1HP with a False Swipe next time, they'll run again.

Finally, back to Gengar for the next encounter- they'll have 1HP left, so just Mean Look/ Hypnosis them, then start throwing balls at them. Worked for me anyway. :) (That said, I did cave and use my Master Ball on Latias, because it just wasn't letting me catch it and was really getting on my nerves. It was the last obtainable-in-game legendary for me aside from Kyoge anyway, so it didn't really matter much).

Edited by Mahzes

For roamers I just use the Quick Ball on first turn method. Easy to do, just extremely tedious. Caught both Entei and Raikou with little trouble, just requires some patience.

I'll provide my details at a later point if required but I'd love a Horsea, preferable female with a neutral or beneficial nature. If I could get one with the dragon scale I would be most happy and yes I do eventually want a Kingdra...

Other than that I would LOVE a Charmander eventually, but no one would probably give me one yet for what I could offer in return. I'm only at Ecruteak City after all...

Thank god I found my Wi-Fi USB from cleaning my room.

"Ricky" - 5113 3955 6558 - Platinum

"Kotone" - 4641 1613 2210 - SoulSilver

I only need:

Phione

Arceus

to complete my Gen IV Collection.

COMPLETE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER. LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

For my lesser complete Gen III collection, I need:

Seedot + Evo line

Azurill

Mawile

Illumise

Zangoose

Solrock

Feebas+Milotic

Duskull

Chimecho

Absol

Spheal

Both of Clamperl's Evo's

Kyogre from HeartGold

Deoxys

Battling is fine too. =3

Edited by Ricky

Xavious, I've been releasing Charmanders by the dozen, trying to hatch a shiny. Mostly I have females left, but I could keep a male if you preferred. They know Growl, Return, Flamethrower and Fire Fang. I can also add Pokerus if you don't have it.

Since all I'm missing is Celebi, I'm not too fussed about what I trade for. I'm mainly trying to get more trainer IDs for the Lottery Corner.

Anyone got a spare Clefairy?

I just can't be arsed to catch one, for whatever reason. D: I already have Cleffa and Clefable (traded over from Platinum).

Xavious, I've been releasing Charmanders by the dozen, trying to hatch a shiny. Mostly I have females left, but I could keep a male if you preferred. They know Growl, Return, Flamethrower and Fire Fang. I can also add Pokerus if you don't have it.

Since all I'm missing is Celebi, I'm not too fussed about what I trade for. I'm mainly trying to get more trainer IDs for the Lottery Corner.

It's a shame I didn't read this earlier, Misty's Boyfriend already PM'd and traded one over too me. That moveset does sound rather tantalising though... I might trade one with you anyway for the awesome moves and, as you said yourself, more ID's for the lottery.

...you haven't got a female Horsea or a spare Dragon Scale by any chance as well? Yeah, I know that I'm pushing it now... :P

You mean Pokerus?

How does that work again? I've never actually had Pokerus on any of my games ever.

Also how long does it take to spread to other members of your party?

I think I want it! Gimme! D: What do you want for it?

What Pokemon do you have around level 35 that has good defense (perferably Ice types)?

and

When infected, a Pokémon's status screen will indicate it much as it does any other status condition, as PKrs. When another normal status condition, such as Sleep, affects the Pokémon, the Pokérus icon will be replaced. As long as the Pokémon is infected with Pokérus, it can spread the virus to the other Pokémon in the player's party. The infection will spread if the infected Pokémon is in the main party after a battle. An uninfected Pokémon must be next to a Pokémon infected with Pokérus in the main party for the virus to spread. If Pokémon that have already been infected and cured from Pokérus are in the main party and are on either side of a Pokémon currently with the disease, Pokérus will not spread after any amount of battles. Pokémon that are put into the PC will keep the status indefinitely.

Sarge- 4812 9565 2477 HeartGold

Looking for a Groudon from SS so I can go catch a Rayquaza (last legendary, woot!). I'd also like a Pulpip and Squirtle too for my Pokedex. Though I'd love to keep those, the Groudon I just need to borrow.

I can give up anything, not to picky, just wanted to fill up the Pokedex :P.

Edited by Sarge

Sarge- 4812 9565 2477 HeartGold

Looking for a Groudon from SS so I can go catch a Rayquaza (last legendary, woot!). I'd also like a Pulpip and Squirtle too for my Pokedex. Though I'd love to keep those, the Groudon I just need to borrow.

I can give up anything, not to picky, just wanted to fill up the Pokedex :P.

Well, I can give you my Groudon that I just caught, if in return you can give me your Kyogre.

You know, I don't know how many people on the SSMB battle competitively online (not over Wi-fi), but if there are enough, I was thinking that this topic could be used as a way to have people challenge each other on online battle simulators such as NetBattle or Shoddy Battle.

EDIT: Nevermind. It'd be easier to start two new games and just trade over Turtwig to HG with my friend's DS. I'll leave my HG info here anyways...

HG Name is Lando FC is 3137 8918 6644

And a new request. Arceus and Manaphy, if only for Pokedex data. They be the only Legendaries I don't got. I don't know what I can offer in return that isn't easily obtained yourself though. I don't expext results, I just don't want this edited post to be a total waste of space.

Edited by Lando The Bat

Anyone got a Kabuto?

I have a spare Omanyte I can trade, but I can't trade over GTS for Kabuto since I've not even seen one.

I've got a spare Kabuto from my breeding spree for my perfect one, and I actually need Omanyte since I chose Kabuto originally. XD I'll message you! 8]

I just got my ss friend code. So.....

Tim: 1419 9494 8164

Yeah... Give me a shout soon and I mean soon. I have until I figure out how to fix my router. So yeah.

Does anyone have a spare Mudkip and a spare Totodile to trade? I probably don't have much to trade with though.

Okay, I've had SS for a while now, I'm in Kanto, and I leveled up most of my main team to 100 (Yeah, I got too much free time lately). I guess I'll be up for a good battle whenever.

FRANK: 4297 5620 4603 (SoulSilver)

Just send me a PM, and I'll be ready to fight.

EDIT: I won't use the 100s if it's not wanted for the battle. I honestly don't know how far into leveling up you guys are, and I can try to make it fare. I'm not that big on level advantages like that. If it's only a small level difference, then I'll go with them.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

Ashley Marsh,

Well, I just beat red, and I haven't got my Hoenn starter yet, but I already have all 3... I can breed my Feraligatr too.

I'll except Pineco, Murkrow, Snubbull, quilfish, or a Pikachu of a Modest nature (the last chance I'll give to EV training )

Edited by Lando The Bat

I've tried to catch you a Snubbull and Quillfish, but they only appear 1% & 2% of the time in their areas, so it could be a long while before I can get one of them.

I've looked at all my 15 Pikachus and none of them are modest. Most of them are lax

Does anyone have a spare Mudkip and a spare Totodile to trade? I probably don't have much to trade with though.

I can breed for both right now... do you have a Growlithe?

EDIT: Both are now hatched and ready to go!

Edited by OvErLoRd

I've looked at all my 15 Pikachus and none of them are modest. Most of them are lax

Is there something special about modest types? One of my friends is trying to get some too, and I completely forgot to ask why modest.

Anyone got a spare TM 51- Roost that they don't mind letting go of? I've got a bunch of Charmanders that I don't need, and I can even throw in one that knows Dragon Dance or one with a Modest nature.