Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Anyone got a spare TM 51- Roost that they don't mind letting go of? I've got a bunch of Charmanders that I don't need, and I can even throw in one that knows Dragon Dance or one with a Modest nature.

I gots a Roost fer ya. My info isn't on the front page, so if you do want it, just get my code and name from the previous page. Oh, and obviously let me know if you're going through with it so we can work out a time and stuff. I'm not planning on using Roost anyways.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade, Black Spy!

Edited by Mr. Blonde

Is there something special about modest types? One of my friends is trying to get some too, and I completely forgot to ask why modest.

Modest simply means it raises Sp. Atk - at the cost of physical attack.

Modest simply means it raises Sp. Atk - at the cost of physical attack.

Ok, now I get it. Funny thing, right after I asked, I caught a modest Farfetch'd. I laughed a little when it happened.

*slaps forehead*

WAKE UP ME!

Anyone got a Riolu they can quickly breed and send to me? Got a Charmander in it for ya. Or a Mudkip if ya want, or a Cyndaquil.

First off, Daisoku, can you add my info to the front page? My info's on pg 5.

Second, anybody got a spare Ditto that they wouldn't mind trading? I can never seem to catch one. I got these to offer up for it:

-Farfetch'd LV 17 (Modest, if you're into that thing.)

-Sudowoodo LV 50 (Has Rock Head ability with Hammer Arm, Low Kick, Double-Edge, and Mimic)

-Electrode LV 50 (Knows Spark, Swift, Charge Beam, and Selfdestruct)

For those who just want High-Level ones,:

-Alakazam LV 100 (I used PP MAX on all 4 moves and some HP up's, just letting you know now.; Knows Psychic, Hyper Beam, Future Sight, and Recover)

That's all I got right now that's worth trading on my end.

EDIT: Never mind.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

I'll give you my one and only Ditto for a Horsea, Gible, Bagon; Dragon Scale or Shiny Stone.

Sorry, a little too late. I was just gonna change my last post saying a friend caught me one. Sorry anout that. Besides, I don't have any of those.

That's fine lol, you sound almost a little too serious about it. I was just throwing those ideas out there on the off-chance you were interested, obviously I couldn't account for the fact that you might have found another offer anyway.

Hmmz, anyone got a shiny Gabite they don't need? I honestly don't care if it's origins are legitimate, just as long as it's stats are, =3. The lower the level the better probably, <3. I just want to have one to call it Toothless (well, "Toothles" since the whole thing won't fit), ;D! Then my team can be full of awesome things I love (sadly, but shut up, XD).

-Blur

*slaps forehead*

WAKE UP ME!

Anyone got a Riolu they can quickly breed and send to me? Got a Charmander in it for ya. Or a Mudkip if ya want, or a Cyndaquil.

We might be able to make a agreement, if you still have your Mudkip.

We might be able to make a agreement, if you still have your Mudkip.

Yeper! Just gotta breed him.

Hmmz, anyone got a shiny Gabite they don't need? I honestly don't care if it's origins are legitimate, just as long as it's stats are, =3. The lower the level the better probably, <3. I just want to have one to call it Toothless (well, "Toothles" since the whole thing won't fit), ;D! Then my team can be full of awesome things I love (sadly, but shut up, XD).

-Blur

I'm pretty sure I can get one; just give me a few days.

Also, anyone need a shiny Rayquaza? It's burdened with the nickname "Sidorak" (I... I don't know what came over me when I named it after a Bionicle). The nick's unchangeable, as it's migrated from my Sapphire.

I've got no use for it anymore because I've finished EVing another Rayquaza of my own, and I don't want to stick it on the GTS because there's no guarantee what I get in return will be legit/good.

I'm looking for a few new ubers to add to my collection instead. :P

Edited by China ~

Okay guys, I need some help here... I'm looking for a certain Pokemon from the 2nd gen (I think?) but I can't remember its name XD. All I remember is its a Steel and Flying type. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, but I'm desprite for one! I can give you a Pokemon and any item you want, I just REALLY remember loving this one and I want it.

EDIT: SKARMORY! That's its name! My offer still stands, I want one badly!

Edited by Sarge

I'm pretty sure I can get one; just give me a few days.

Also, anyone need a shiny Rayquaza? It's burdened with the nickname "Sidorak" (I... I don't know what came over me when I named it after a Bionicle). The nick's unchangeable, as it's migrated from my Sapphire.

I've got no use for it anymore because I've finished EVing another Rayquaza of my own, and I don't want to stick it on the GTS because there's no guarantee what I get in return will be legit/good.

I could but.. I got nothing worth while now. D:

I wish I knew where my pearl went...

Oh pffftt... I want a Torkoal now... >.<

Edited by Germany

Okay guys, I need some help here... I'm looking for a certain Pokemon from the 2nd gen (I think?) but I can't remember its name XD. All I remember is its a Steel and Flying type. I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, but I'm desprite for one! I can give you a Pokemon and any item you want, I just REALLY remember loving this one and I want it.

EDIT: SKARMORY! That's its name! My offer still stands, I want one badly!

I just bred a Skarmory; if I catch you on I'll PM you to hopefully set up the trade. :P

Thanks, China, I will grind the Skarmory up to be a mean fighter :P.

I collected and extra Chimchar too if anyone is interested in trading.

-Blur

I just bred a shiny Gible which you can train to a Gabite (I'm too lazy, sorry) :P. Took a while, but yeah. Having a Japanese Garchomp from GTS really, really helps.

I got some ubers, that is, if you're still offering the Rayquaza. Hell, I don't even care about the nickname (you're talking to a Bionicle fan here, after all.) Any of these sound good?

Venusaur (modest) *

Charizard *

Alakazam

Pikachu

*=I will have to breed them really quickly before trade just do I can have one to keep

Also got a few egg pokemon if anyone's interested.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

I got some ubers, that is, if you're still offering the Rayquaza. Hell, I don't even care about the nickname (you're talking to a Bionicle fan here, after all.)

Sorry, dude, but I traded it to Germany a while back. If you give me enough time, I can get another shiny one tho. Maybe a few days to get through Sapphire again.

Man, RNGing is awesome.

Sorry, dude, but I traded it to Germany a while back. If you give me enough time, I can get another shiny one tho. Maybe a few days to get through Sapphire again.

Man, RNGing is awesome.

I'll wait. As for the nickname thing, it's your call. Shiny Rayquaza is fine as it is.

EDIT- RPGing is most definately awesome.

Edited by Mr. Blonde

Still looking for Riolu. And still have Charmander, Mudkip, and Cyndaquil up for offer.

EDIT: One with Pokerus too?! BADICAL! Your the best China! Very convenient since I'm training up a fresh new team and the PkRs will do wonders for their training!

Edited by Australia

Alright, Australia. Just bred a Riolu, if you want to trade for the Cyndaquil that'd be awesome. :P

I'll be using my (OvErLoRd's) Platinum FC.

EDIT: I hate to ask, but is there anyone who would mind helping me trade one of my Pokémon from my Pearl game to my Platinum game? I traded it to myself a while back using my friend's DS, but I'm desperate to get my Rotom as soon as possible now back onto my Platinum. I only have one DS D= Never mind, got another friend to set up Wi-Fi and help me XP

Edited by China ~

Alright, Australia. Just bred a Riolu, if you want to trade for the Cyndaquil that'd be awesome. :P

I'll be using my (OvErLoRd's) Platinum FC.

Okay and I'll be using my SoulSilver FC.

Name: JOSH

Friend Code: 4211 6657 0497

Version: Soul Silver

I have Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum with some of my other Pokémon as well. Willing to battle/trade.

I have some Mew, untouched of course. :)

Edited by Mew

Well I'm wanting to wall Lt. Surge so does anyone have a Rotom around level 47? It could help much. But I don't have too much myself so D: