Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Guys, while technically a thread like this probably isn't really allowed (seems like the kind of thing usually left for sigs) I can see that it could be useful to you who want it so I'm going to leave it be.

That being said, please realize the point where PMs could be used rather then posts in the thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

ALright, sorry. Would it work if we just posted what we were looking for or offering and carried out the entire trade via PM?

That'd probably work better. I don't exactly have a set limit of how much you can say in here, but considering the last 10 posts or so were just a convo between you and Velotix I think it's safe to say it would have carried better over into PMs. It'd at least make this topic easier to read through (:

This may seem like an odd request, but does anyone have a baby Modest female Ralts? I would ask for an egg but that way I'd never know if it were male of female, although a good way to do it is for the mother to be a Modest Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir with Synchronize.

So yeah, if you have a female Modest Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir with Synchronize, then there's a good chance the egg will be a female Modest Ralts.

I'll trade legit Pokérus or Phione for it. <: I can also breed almost any Pokémon in the Pokédex (minus legies of course) just ask and I'll see if I have it.

EDIT: Scratch that guys, I can get one quite easily myself it seems. I'm pretty sure I have an Everstone ;D

Sorry for the false advertisement.

Maybe this knowledge will one day save someone's life, so it's not like this post was completely pointless.

Edited by Lyra

Thank you, too. :D

And Caligari - I have your Spinarak ready, so whenever you get your Wi-Fi set up, and we're both on... yeah.

Alrighty. But it might be a while since I'm having problems at the moment.

If you need any pokemon from SS you better speak up. lol

I have up for trade the following:

Legit shinies

Porygon x 8 (some Modest)

Voltorb x 5

Abra

Skarmory

Dunsparce

Pichu x 2

Pachirisu x 2

Girafarig x 2

Ralts (male x 1, female x 1)

Gastly x 3

Bagon

Rattata x 2

Absol x 2

Dusclops x 2

Lickitung x 2

Beldum - Absolute git to chain!

Hacked shinies

Ho-Oh (definitely hacked, from GTS, 2,000,000 EXP and trainer number 55555)

Non-shiny rares/legends

Porygon-Z x 2

Phione

Latios

Dialga

Lugia (probably hacked, from GTS)

Cresselia

Mew (probably AR'ed to get event in game, from GTS)

I can also add Pokérus upon request. I am looking for shinies I do not have (I have Pearl so any Diamond exclusive shinies would be fantastic), the legendary dogs, Kyogre, Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys. I am willing to do tradebacks for the events, I just want the Pokédex entry. I am also happy to trade hacked for hacked as I do not expect legit in return for things like that. I'll find out what my code is for anyone that's interested.

Edited by Nemain

Hay Caligari, as I've already said,(but you probably skipped past it) I have a lvl 62 male Altaria with Perish Song UFT.

Hmm, what don't I have in my 'dex...

Do you perhaps have a baby Squirtle that I could have in return?

Updated my original info post as I've gotten hold of a Jirachi now. n_n

Just need a legit Celebi and SoulSilver will land me all 493. \o/

If anyone has a low level legitimate shiny Poochyena (lower the better, at least under lvl 15) I'll do tricks for it. If that doesn't do it for you though, I guess I could trade some Pogeymenz from my Platinum game, 83.

-Blur

If anyone has a low level legitimate shiny Poochyena (lower the better, at least under lvl 15) I'll do tricks for it. If that doesn't do it for you though, I guess I could trade some Pogeymenz from my Platinum game, 83.

-Blur

Oh, I've got one, in my Emerald game, though I'll have to transfer it over via Pal Park.

And Velotix - if you want, I have the 10th anniversary Celebi, so we could trade for the dex entry, as I do want it back. :P

Edited by OvErLoRd

As always, I prefer to trade for keeps.

Sorry!

Hay Caligari, as I've already said,(but you probably skipped past it) I have a lvl 62 male Altaria with Perish Song UFT.

Hmm, what don't I have in my 'dex...

Do you perhaps have a baby Squirtle that I could have in return?

Fine by me. I just need to go and breed. lol

But now only if I had Wi-Fi would working...

Oh, I've got one, in my Emerald game, though I'll have to transfer it over via Pal Park.

Oh fancy sauce, =D. Whenever you can, that'd be great if you're willing to trade, ^_^. I guess this convo can carry on in a PM now though, <3. Just one question however, do you remember if it's a male or not?

-Blur

I have up for trade the following:

Legit shinies

Porygon x 8 (some Modest)

Voltorb x 5

Abra

Skarmory

Dunsparce

Pichu x 2

Pachirisu x 2

Girafarig x 2

Ralts (male x 1, female x 1)

Gastly x 3

Bagon

Rattata x 2

Absol x 2

Dusclops x 2

Lickitung x 2

Beldum - Absolute git to chain!

Hacked shinies

Ho-Oh (definitely hacked, from GTS, 2,000,000 EXP and trainer number 55555)

Non-shiny rares/legends

Porygon-Z x 2

Phione

Latios

Dialga

Lugia (probably hacked, from GTS)

Cresselia

Mew (probably AR'ed to get event in game, from GTS)

I can also add Pokérus upon request. I am looking for shinies I do not have (I have Pearl so any Diamond exclusive shinies would be fantastic), the legendary dogs, Kyogre, Jirachi, Celebi, Deoxys. I am willing to do tradebacks for the events, I just want the Pokédex entry. I am also happy to trade hacked for hacked as I do not expect legit in return for things like that. I'll find out what my code is for anyone that's interested.

I was gonna reply eariler but can I call shotty on the Ho-oh and a shiny Gastly? Trade ya a shiny Giratina and a shiny Exeggcute for them.

Oh and I'm almost have my wi-fi up. Yippee!

Oh fancy sauce, =D. Whenever you can, that'd be great if you're willing to trade, ^_^. I guess this convo can carry on in a PM now though, <3. Just one question however, do you remember if it's a male or not?

-Blur

I don't know how to say this... it's.... MALE! So whenever I see you're on, I'll try to shoot you a PM, and maybe we can trade then? I don't really need anything important, I like to help people out.

BTW, I nicknamed it "Balto"; I can change it if you want me to.

EDIT: Just realized you said "in a PM", so I've just sent one.

Edited by OvErLoRd
  • Thumbs Up 1

BTW, I nicknamed it "Balto"

This is like the single greatest thing I've read on these forums

• Thumbs Up 1

BTW, I nicknamed it "Balto"; I can change it if you want me to.

Perfect, I was going to ask you to do that anyways, XD!

-Blur

Just got the Pal Pad on HeartGold, I'm not sure if I'll be trading or battling with it for quite a while yet, but I figured I'd atleast post my FriendCode and whatnot here anyway.

SuperLink - Lyra - 1333 9937 7278 (HeartGold)

Just put it next to my FriendCode for Dawn or something I guess.

Here's are my friend codes:

Diamond: Kevin - 1633 0840 7625

Heart Gold: Kevin - 0131 1152 7728

Soul Silver: Kevin - 5156 5098 0666

I'm not looking for a trade right now, but if anyone wants to battle me, send me a message.

Hey, just to let y'all know, I've bred a few Heracross in case anyone would rather avoid the Tree Headbutting trouble. Also, I have a spare Ditto or two if anyone would like to start their own breeding work. Drop me a PM!

I wouldn't mind a Pikachu I could breed. A thousand points if it's holding a Thunderstone I can use. If not, maybe a baby starter (not Totodile though).

Edited by Cake

• 2 weeks later...

Say, would anyone happen to have a spare Fire Stone from any of their Pokemon games? I'd glad trade my own over from my older titles, but this wolfguy only has one DS, D;. If there is any Pokemon from SoulSilver that you wanted, or maybe an item, I'd gladly trade for one, =3.

Hate to bump this, but Pokemon is serious business, >(

-Blur

SoulSilver Details:

Lexovo

ID 23699

3180 8435 4091

Added this info to my original data post. Still after that Celebi.

Blur, I'm swimming in Fire Stones. What do you need that I can breed? ^^