Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Blur, I'm swimming in Fire Stones. What do you need that I can breed? ^^

Sexy, =D. Uh, it's not really hard to please me with Pokemon, XD. A Growlithe or Electrike or something would probably do, XD. If you have a Growlithe though, probably that. I can't get that in SoulSilver. Just need a Fire Stone for the Vulpix on my team. It keeps getting it's ass handed to it since everything is around level 30-35 right now in my game, D;.

-Blur

VELOTIX.

IT'S YOUR LUCKY MOTHERFUCKING DAY.

FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I FOUND MY EXTRA CELEBI.* I'm actually pretty excited to be able to help someone complete their pokedex. You may not get anything special but I sure was thrilled when I filled Kanto's.

SoulSilver info (I'll put up Platinum later)

Name: Andrew

Code: 2192 9870 6749

As far as what I'd like from you... I think if you have a Pokemon with Pokerus, that would be nice :3

*Hooking up my GBA to my Wii with the Gamecube Link Cable was oh so nostalgic (the Celebi was on XD)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

BRB DANCING FOR JOY

I HAS PHIONE WITH POKÉRUS DO YOU WANT?

That's fine with me :3 I'll be waiting in the WiFi room thingy place.

And a huge congratulations to you. Filling the Pokedex is definitely no easy feat. You're one hell of a dedicated guy XD

493/493 LEGIT

I HAVE ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE

*JOY DANCE*

Huge thanks everyone for your assistance. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 3

*sobs* I'll always remember the day that my Deoxys was able to do something by helping Velotix fill the Pokédex rather than sit around in that PC box all day...

Congrats on the completion, Velotix! :)

Edited by Electrode

SPEAKING OF DEOXYS.

It was quite a derp moment for me to not ask if Velotix had one to spare (though it sounds like he doesn't). That bastard is the only event pokémon I don't have.

If anyone has an extra that they're willing to part with (as I intend to keep it) I would love you so so much. As far as what I can offer, I have a shiny Weezing at about level 58 or something, or I could spread some Pokérus around to something for you.

(Just to be particularly cruel if you look back earlier in this thread you will see I obtained a legit Shiny Deoxys in a trade for peanuts. Still amazed that happened.)

Unfortunately I do not have one spare, my apologies. I think it'll be a while before there's another Deoxys event too.

My code is 2064 1606 8633

Just dont expect me to be on that often cause I can only use a USB connector on my mom's computer since I dont know how to activate a WEP setting for my broadband and my USB connector is shit, plus wont work on Win7.

Say Nemain, what would you like to have for that female (shiny) Ralts of yours if you havent already traded it?

Edited by Columind

Unfortunately I don't have any spare Deoxys', one of them was lost with my erased Diamond file.

However Pokémon Ranger 3 is out later this year (probably) and that has a Manaphy and a Deoxys and a Shaymin on it.

In a bid to stay on topic I'm gonna throw a bunch of requests out there that I don't expect to be fulfilled but it'd be nice :P

Shiny Female Ralts

Celebi

Jirachi

Mew

All legit << >>

As I said before I'm willing to trade Pokérus, almost any non-legie, and Phiones for it.

EDIT: I'll echo Columind's question to Nemain x3

Edited by SuperLink

EDIT: I'll echo Columind's question to Nemain x3

):

Part of me wishes I didnt restart Diamond. I'd have all my good Pokemon still.

Does anyone have a Gligar? I'd be happy to trade it for my Skarmory.

Platinum Details:

Virgo

ID: 0259-6538-0436

SoulSilver Details:

Virgo

ID: 2708-4111-8092

EDIT: Thanks Misty's Boyfriend for the trade.

Edited by Black Spy

Haha! I probably have more than one shiny female Ralts available to be fair, I do chain a lot and I have about 4 shiny Ralts left (evolved one into a Gallade). I'll check when I get my game and wi-fi back next week as I left it at uni. If I don't have more than one, I'll just chain another. :)

I'll post again here when everything is ready and we can sort out what is being traded for what then. Just keep tabs on me! xP

Edited by Reala

Oh, if you need the trades done for you, I can help out. I added you to my friend roster, and my friend code is in my signature. PM me if you're interested still Spy. 8]

Also Daisoku, please add my friend code to the topics first post as well, since I'm set for battling now and it's cool to play with SSMB friends. ;O

2235-9618-4964

SoulSilver Details:

John

ID: 1978-2508-8686

As of right now I'm not looking to recive anything from trade although if anything pops up that I happen to have spare I'm more than willing to help.

As for battles, I'm always up for, my average pokemon level is 50 so, yeah.

E: Just rememered about the pokathalon, now THAT, I'll happily go and play against someone on.

Edited by BlueFox

I still have yet to get my SoulSilver code, but I've decided that I might be doing a bit more battling with my Pearl game; I still only have one DS so I can't trade everything over to one game (like Platinum), and I have quite a few prize possessions in my Pearl still.

OvErLoRd - Alex - 0260 2488 6604 (Pearl)

Edited by DreadLoRd Chuckles

I still got my Pearl and Diamond up and running along with Silver. If anyone needs to trade/battle, just message me. Its much better to keep track on codes there.

I have two spare Totodiles in HeartGold (got them through breeding Feraligatr with Ditto earlier today).

If anyone wants to trade them for a Cyndaquil or Chikorita, PM me.

I'll post my Friend Code in this topic later.

As much as I'd TOTALLY LOVE a Totodile and could easily breed my Quilava for one, I think I'm just gonna stick to more legit Pokemon for now..... or maybe I'm just too lazy to breed another Pokemon after the baby boom I needed to cause in order to get my optimal team.

Edited by Black Spy

What do you mean by 'legit'?

Last I checked, breeding with Ditto isn't cheating. D:

EDIT: Also have a spare Chimchar now. Piplup or Turtwig would be nice in exchange for it!

Edited by Mahzes

What do you mean by 'legit'?

Last I checked, breeding with Ditto isn't cheating. D:

Bad wording on my part, by "more legit" I meant Pokemon you could only get in game. I'd feel like I'm cheating a little by using a Pokemon I couldn't normally get in the game(given I didn't pick Totodile in this case).

You mean Pokerus?

How does that work again? I've never actually had Pokerus on any of my games ever.

Also how long does it take to spread to other members of your party?

I think I want it! Gimme! D: What do you want for it?

EDIT: Also have a spare Chimchar now. Piplup or Turtwig would be nice in exchange for it!

I suppose you're in luck, I need a Chimchar and can happily breed you a Piplup or a Turtwig!

SO. I have 191/210 pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex. Besides some things I need to evolve, I am in need of the following:

Chimchar

Shieldon

Cherubi

Heracross

Aipom

Misdreavus

Glameow

Honey trees are the bane of my existence so anyone who can offer one of the pokémon from them would be awesome.

How about what I can give in return... well, obviously I can offer any pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex besides those, I've also got everything from Kanto, and I can give Pokérus to something if you'd like.

EDIT: Well it turns out I had a Heracross on FireRed after all. I got a Shieldon and Glameow from a friend. I can get a Cherubi, Aipom and Misdreavus on SoulSilver too, so that really only leaves Chimchar. Of course, if anyone has those and would like to help me out, that would be nice~ ;P

EDIT 2: Decided to be un-lazy and do some work on SoulSilver. I managed to take care of Aipom, Cherubi, and Misdreavus. This means that once I evolve everything in Platinum, I'll only need the Chimchar family. Exciting stuff man! :P

Mahzes, if you're still offering that Chimchar of yours I'm more than happy to trade sometime!

EDIT 3: Meep, probably good to have my Platinum Wi-Fi info here.

Name: Andrew

Code: 4296 8908 4887

EDIT 4: Sweetness, I've got a Chimchar! Time to get to work evolving these things.

Edited by Noir

Dudes... I need a Wobbuffet so bad, It's shadowtag ability will be great for catching those roamers, I'm willing to make some good offers for it, I have a lot in my squadron, just send me a message or post here if you're down. 8]