Awoo.

Official Pokémon Trading & Battling Thread

Daisoku

Okay. I gotta go knock the dust off my 3DS

give me a min and I'll be ready.

I'm not looking for anything special in return. Just surprise me.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bump stuff but it looks like I'm going to have to.

Well right now I'm on the hunt for pokemon I can't get outside trading. I would try GTS for this kind of thing but I don't have pokedex entries for the pokemon I'm looking for. But first off friend code.

Crow

5200 5532 5111

And I'm looking for the following:

Seedot

Bagon

Aron

Duskull

Torchic

Charmander

I'm also looking for Reshiram, Thundurus, members of the weather trio, and hacked pokemon namely Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect but I doubt I'll get lucky with those.

But anyways I hope someone could help me with my search. :P

Edited by Nuclear Winter

I hate to bump stuff but it looks like I'm going to have to.

Well right now I'm on the hunt for pokemon I can't get outside trading. I would try GTS for this kind of thing but I don't have pokedex entries for the pokemon I'm looking for. But first off friend code.

Crow

5200 5532 5111

And I'm looking for the following:

Seedot

Bagon

Aron

Duskull

Torchic

Charmander

I'm also looking for Reshiram, Thundurus, members of the weather trio, and hacked pokemon namely Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect but I doubt I'll get lucky with those.

But anyways I hope someone could help me with my search. tongue.png

I have a Meloetta (hacked of course) and all of the others (all legit) if you are intrested.

I have a Meloetta (hacked of course) and all of the others (all legit) if you are intrested.

I am interested but do you have anything your looking for?

I am interested but do you have anything your looking for?

Nope, I have pretty much every Pokémon in Platinum but I am too lazy to transfere them to White so a Piplup, Turtwig and Palkia are mainly what I need.

Nope, I have pretty much every Pokémon in Platinum but I am too lazy to transfere them to White so a Piplup, Turtwig and Palkia are mainly what I need.

I see. I don't have those because I can't transfer them on to Black due to the lack of another DS. D: But I could offer some other goodies. :P

• 3 months later...

SOMEONE BATTLE MEEEEEEEEEEE~

Black: 0089-1522-3669

SoulSilver: 0690-2884-9278

Contact me with a PM, or add me on Skype (Darksonic24). I'm off to go eat some food; and someone had better reply before I get back. :v

• 3 months later...

I'm feeling up for a battle right now.

White FC: 1678-3568-6985

Contact me if you want to trade/battle.

• 1 month later...

I figure I should just post here instead of make another status update.

When BW2 come out, one of the Pokemon I want to put in my team is Kingdra. Problem is, Kingdra has to be traded to evolve, And I'm not sure if trading it to a gen 4 game would remove it's hidden abillity, and quite frankly don't want to take the chance.

Would anyone trade with me, and then Trade back?

When BW2 come out, one of the Pokemon I want to put in my team is Kingdra. Problem is, Kingdra has to be traded to evolve, And I'm not sure if trading it to a gen 4 game would remove it's hidden abillity, and quite frankly don't want to take the chance.

You can't trade it back to a Gen 4 Game, lol. And in Gen 4 the Pokemon aren't programmed to have their hidden abilities. Besides, Kingdra's hidden ability sucks. Explosion and Selfdestruct god horribly nerfed in Gen 5, so its not really useful. At all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd certainly be willing to trade and trade back. I've got all the Kingdra I need, and I promise not to steal yours. I assume this is a specially raised one? Kingdra can actually be caught in 5th gen games, you know.

• 3 weeks later...

^ Gimmie Drought Ninetails any day. I cannot believe somebody thought handing out that ability would be a good idea. An Arcanine/Ninetails combo with that can wreak teams all day.

Anyway, I figured I'd pull a friendly neighborhood spiderman PSA type announcement and remind you lads to get over to gamestop and scoop up a Kaledo. I think its up until Oct. but waiting until the last minute always leads to problems.

• 1 month later...

So I want people to make my join avenue thing grow, and I think the way to do that is I have to 'interact' with other players and such (honestly I never fully understand how these extra features in pokemon games work)....so I would super appreciate if anyone would trade with me (anything for anything really) so I could do that c: