Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

That deal is seriously awesome.

I've already registered Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem Awakening, and I was hesitant about getting Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and/or Animal Crossing: New Leaf... looks like I'll end up getting both now! I'll probably buy DKCR3D and then get Animal Crossing as the free download, as I imagine that'll be the better game to have installed at all times.

• Thumbs Up 1

That deal is seriously awesome.

I've already registered Luigi's Mansion 2 and Fire Emblem Awakening, and I was hesitant about getting Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and/or Animal Crossing: New Leaf... looks like I'll end up getting both now! I'll probably buy DKCR3D and then get Animal Crossing as the free download, as I imagine that'll be the better game to have installed at all times.

That, and DKCR3D is a cheaper game

The trouble is that I only want three of those games, tops.  Well, saves me from having to register with Club Nintendo.

What is that thing on the bottom of it? It probably overheated, and will need to be repaired.

Looks like the charging cradle, most likely.

As for the issue, sounds bad... :/ Might need to send it off for repairs...

Looks like the charging cradle, most likely.   As for the issue, sounds bad... :/ Might need to send it off for repairs...
Yah I do, the game card stopped reading too and I just had it on like a few minutes ago to go and update my 3ds firmware, so that it improves stability.

Yah I do, the game card stopped reading too and I just had it on like a few minutes ago to go and update my 3ds firmware, so that it improves stability.

So you did the update and that's crashed it?

Sometimes the updates "break" a (usually small) number of consoles...

In that case, turn it off, then turn it back on WHILST holding L, R, Up AND A.

See if that works.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like the motherboard/ equivalent has gone; you're feeding it power but there's nothing there to use it.  I had a computer do that once, with my graduation research project on it - the power light and fan came on, but the power went no farther.  Even though the computer had been unplugged while I was out of town, in case of power surges. (Fortunately, I was able to move the hard drive to the new computer and salvage two years of work.)  Definitely a return for service issue.

So you did the update and that's crashed it? Sometimes the updates "break" a (usually small) number of consoles... In that case, turn it off, then turn it back on WHILST holding L, R, Up AND A. See if that works.

No this happened before I updated and before I connected it to the internet, I'm updating it right now it seems sometimes it'll turn on and sometimes it won't . The l, r, a, up, trick also didn't work I'll contact Nintendo Support this weekend and send in my 3ds since my cartridges also stopped reading. Edited by Sunic Man

Well it seems the problem solved itself, so I have online now, so I'll eventually post my Friend code.

The game I'm looking forwards to most is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. And that's coming out in less than two months! I'm also looking forwards to Dream Team!

oh my GOD I haven't played my 3DS In a few weeks but it feels like months. I LOST MY 3DS CHARGER!!!!!!

I'm looking for it this weekend.

I am also looking forward to Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's a shame it comes out just after my birthday instead of before.

There's always christmas.

Would love to get Luigi's Mansion 2 for my birthday though! I'm trying to find my old AR cards as well. I know they're somewhere.

After you paste the link, you highlight it and write whatever you want to call it.

Or you write whatever text you want to hide the link, highlight it and then insert the ink.

Got my 3DS today and I am enjoying it so far only got a few Games for it so far I admit I mainly got it for Pokemon which I been getting into again recently. I got Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Resident Evil Revelations. I also have Pokemon Black And White 2.

I did encounter a problem were we had to take the touch pad screen protector off as it wasn't responding to the Stylus which was annoying but other than that its been okay so far. smile.png

Is that "Too Many Games" promotion coming to America? Because I'll gladly put down cash for Luigi's Mansion and DKCR3D so I can get Animal Crossing for free.

Is that "Too Many Games" promotion coming to America? Because I'll gladly put down cash for Luigi's Mansion and DKCR3D so I can get Animal Crossing for free.

Very doubtful while NoA is running that other promotion involving buying both a new 3DSXL and a recent game to get an old game for free.

LZ2oHgMl.jpg

So Europe censored their version of Fire Emblem. Like.. seriously?

Fire Emblem: Sissy edition

Well, that's dissapointing.

I wonder if they cut out all the cursing too.

I only started the game yesterday and so far have noticed one instance of the word "dastard."  I don't know if that's some very oblique censorship, but any game that actually knows the word "dastard" exists gets my vote of confidence.

I'd also say that, as far as I know, we aren't aware if Europe got a separate English translation straight from the Japanese or if they borrowed the American English translation.  If it's the former, it's sometimes the case that NoE's translations are more faithful than America's.  So without a bit more data it's hard to call if NoE was being prudish or if NoA was taking liberties.  Probably the former, though.

Edited by FFWF