- Capcom demo event at Aqua City on Odaiba this weekend, 6/1 and 6/2
- Soccer player Honda Keisuke to appear in MH4 commercials
- 3D MH4 trailer to be available on the eShop, now presented in 2D
- eShop demo version available in June

inUAQOt5MuIDH.gif

iIsLxLNvP97R5.gif

iXmIYTcLZvx2x.gif

/hyped

...Fucking land shark. IT'S A STREET SHARK! I'm guessing the United States will see it by Q1 2014.

...Fucking land shark. IT'S A STREET SHARK! I'm guessing the United States will see it by Q1 2014.

Remembers childhood, that show was either after or before sonic satAM in the morning before I left for school

Good marketing.

It's more or so the song used in this DKC2 ad from Japan (Without the singing and the stops)

Animal Crossing Reviews

Telegraph - 10/10

Gaming Revolution 10/10

IGN - 9.6/10 (Don't read these comments - PSVita fanboys are attacking the game and saying it's only good as a coaster.. but it's a cartridge I mean... ugh facepalm)

Polygon 9/10

Joystiq - 9/10

Nintendolife - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Eurogamer - 9/10

Gameinformer 8.5/10

I need this game NOW.

Edited by Autosaver

Animal Crossing Reviews

Telegraph - 10/10

Gaming Revolution 10/10

IGN - 9.6/10

Polygon 9/10

Joystiq - 9/10

Nintendolife - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Eurogamer - 9/10

Gameinformer 8.5/10

I need this game NOW.

Now thats sounding awesome! but I have a Wii-u(Yay I can say that, well I bought it, still need it delivered though)

Game Informer just can't give a 3DS game a 9 or higher unless it's FE:A laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Free WiFi anyone?

Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL owners in the UK can now access free WiFi on their devices courtesy of an agreement between Nintendo and O2.

Users who have the latest software updates installed can connect to the network automatically when they enter a public space covered by the operator's service.

O2 WiFi is available at high street locations including McDonald's, Debenhams, Pizza Hut and Costa Coffee, as well as public venues such as The O2, Twickenham and Bluewater.

"Nintendo is a leading brand in the gaming world and have shown real innovation in the industry, making them an ideal partner for O2 Wifi," said O2 WiFi managing director Gavin Franks.

"With the popularity of online multiplayer gaming continuing to rise, customers are looking for a fast, free accessible Wi-Fi connection when they're on the move - something that we know is becoming perceived as a right, rather than a privilege.

"This deal will enable Nintendo 3DS gamers to automatically connect their device to O2 Wifi whenever they are in over 7,000 hotspots across the UK's top venues, restaurants and retailers. It's a great example of how we're delivering brilliant digital experiences for our customers."

The O2 WiFi partnership with Nintendo is now live in selected hotspot areas, with a full rollout to commence in the coming weeks.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a487250/nintendo-3ds-users-get-free-o2-wifi.html#ixzz2VL1ncvqI
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Pretty cool stuff. 

Awesome, and automatic connection too is sweet as hell, since fumbling around with connection setup every time I find somewhere with Wi-Fi is a total pain.

I was in my Walmart yesterday, and was surprised to see they have a Pikachu XL there.  Not surprised it's still there, since this is a small town, but surprised that the store got one in the first place.  Pity I don't really like that one.  ('Course it gives me hope that if Charizard makes it to the US I may have an actual chance to nab one.)

You do realize you could profit over $100 by buying that and selling it on Amazon.. right?

(which part of north california do you live again >:) )

Is it at all possible to transfer all data (namely the eShop account) from one 3DS to another? I know it was possible on the DSi because I had to do it once after Nintendo replaced my system but didn't transfer the account. It involved me phoning them up and providing a serial number. So has anyone ever done the same on a 3DS after upgrading from a regular to an XL? I want to upgrade when a nice special edition XL rolls along. 

Is it at all possible to transfer all data (namely the eShop account) from one 3DS to another? I know it was possible on the DSi because I had to do it once after Nintendo replaced my system but didn't transfer the account. It involved me phoning them up and providing a serial number. So has anyone ever done the same on a 3DS after upgrading from a regular to an XL? I want to upgrade when a nice special edition XL rolls along. 

Yeah you can do that, a total system transfer from one 3DS to another, I'm pretty sure that feature's been around since launch.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah. I did the switch and transfer after I got my Pikachu XL.

• Thumbs Up 1

Going to echo everyone else here. I transferred everything from my 3DS to my XL. It is everything or nothing though; no piecemeal option. If I recall correctly it essentially resets the one you are transferring from to factory settings.

• Thumbs Up 1

Animal Crossing Reviews

Telegraph - 10/10

Gaming Revolution 10/10

IGN - 9.6/10 (Don't read these comments - PSVita fanboys are attacking the game and saying it's only good as a coaster.. but it's a cartridge I mean... ugh facepalm)

Polygon 9/10

Joystiq - 9/10

Nintendolife - 9/10

Edge - 9/10

Eurogamer - 9/10

Gameinformer 8.5/10

I need this game NOW.

Woah, well I definitely don't regret pre-ordering Animal Crossing New Leaf now! So excited!

But you can bet that Gamespot is going to give it a 7 out of 10 or something, because they never give a 3DS game above 9 no matter how great it is.

Also of note Blue Blood, is you'll need an internet connection to do it. I think it uses this to verify your purchases with the new system and remove them from the old one.

Yeah. I did the switch and transfer after I got my Pikachu XL.

How was the difference from the normal one to XL? I'm thinking about getting an XL. My brother owns the regular one so I use his from time to time.

How was the difference from the normal one to XL? I'm thinking about getting an XL. My brother owns the regular one so I use his from time to time.

3DS to XL turned one of my most ignored consoles into my favorite handheld of all time. The big screen makes a world of a difference and the buttons are infinitely superior, especially the D-Pad. Also no stupid glossy finish means no fingerprints, and the layout doesn't scratch itself.

If you can make the switch, do it. It's fantastic. It's my dream handheld at this point.

• Thumbs Up 3

Woah, well I definitely don't regret pre-ordering Animal Crossing New Leaf now! So excited!

But you can bet that Gamespot is going to give it a 7 out of 10 or something, because they never give a 3DS game above 9 no matter how great it is.

http://www.gamespot.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/reviews/animal-crossing-new-leaf-review-6409125/

Haha. Not that low, but still, an 8 out of 10 is pretty good. 

I've never played any of the games in the series, so I may at least rent this title.

Edited by canderson