Awoo.

Nintendo 3DS

Patticus

Yep. ...probably should have said that. Sorry. sad.png

np np, I just saw the post yesterday and I was at work actually. I saw it and was like "Snap... better get on that," followed the link to see a $29.99 price tag XD

• Thumbs Up 1

And then comes the realization that when they do start adding GBA games, most of them will be crappy obscure ones, released at an extremely slow rate on the E-shop.

*sigh*

The realization that a new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon will be coming within another year makes having a 3DS completely worth it. This game looks amazing.

Apparently Nintendo Australia said that the GBA listing was a mistake and it was meant to refer to the GBC version.

Still totally think that GBA games will end up on the eShop eventually, though. I guess in the meantime there's still Shantae, the Zelda Oracles, and Wario Land III to look forward to.

• Thumbs Up 2

If they're gonna put on Gameboy Advance games, why not Snes games? Damnit, I wanna play Super Metroid...on the go!

• Thumbs Up 1

HEY GUYS

What if...getting Paper Mario for 3DS means we'll get an HD Mario and Luigi game for the WiiU?!

HD Wario & Waluigi Superscum Saga for Wii U or no buy

• Thumbs Up 6

I haven't been keeping up with that game, has a western release date been announced?

Layton games sell really well, so I doubt they won't localize it.

I haven't been keeping up with that game, has a western release date been announced?

As far as I can tell, Layton vs. Wright has dropped of the face of the Earth. Oh they SAY they're working on it, but there hasn't been any kind of update- at all- for nearly a year now. It's just complete silence.

As far as I can tell, Layton vs. Wright has dropped of the face of the Earth. Oh they SAY they're working on it, but there hasn't been any kind of update- at all- for nearly a year now. It's just complete silence.

Chest-Pain.jpg

Oh god, the pain....the memories of what happened to another Capcom game when it went in the dark for awhile.

But Level-5 wouldn't let them do that again...right?

I'm actually far more excited for AA5 than the crossover title.

Same here, dude. Also, is it just me, but does Ace Attorney 5 just look much more visually appealing than the crossover game?

ace_attorney_5_screen-6.jpg

phoenix_wright_layton_thumb.jpg

Oh. But guys. There is one thing the crossover game has in its favor...

1327945571_Professeur%20Layton%20VS%20Ace%20Attorney%203.jpg

Edited by Dissident

In other words, everything is fine.

Level-5 takes quite some time in localizing their games. It's been over a year and a half since Layton 3DS was in Japan, and only just recently did we get an October release confirmed for the west. You're not going to hear about it for a while, not until Japan's release is over and done with.