Awoo.

Official Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Websites

Indigo Rush

Please make a little more effort with spelling and grammar - check the rules, we do expect high quality posting (: Thanks!

Is bad grammar breaking the rules.I didn't know that lol.And i was in a hurry and cant always spell in grammar in the net cuz im in a hurry.

Besides english is not my first language

check the site in this instant i COMMAND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! the site HAS BEEN UPDATED yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Is bad grammar breaking the rules.I didn't know that lol.And i was in a hurry and cant always spell in grammar in the net cuz im in a hurry.

Besides english is not my first language

check the site in this instant i COMMAND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! the site HAS BEEN UPDATED yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Last warning. English as a second language is no excuse to avoid basic punctuation such as capitalising "I" and using full stops at the end of sentences. I don't like striking new members because I feel everyone deserves a chance, but you're not even trying :\

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, wow. I'll take back what I said about the dick move, considering how much stuff they're giving us this time.

Wow big change on the background image looks pretty sweet :) My bets are on the Zones Section for sure now

@ DAMN

I came here with bad grammer too but i've improved over time with a help of a mod, just ask for the mods to help you get better with your grammer skills like I got offered help with my bad grammer but i'm improving on it and ever if english is your second language you should be able to do perfect grammer

Edited by Crash

Last warning. English as a second language is no excuse to avoid basic punctuation such as capitalising "I" and using full stops at the end of sentences. I don't like striking new members because I feel everyone deserves a chance, but you're not even trying :\

sorry i can't be perfect can i and

BTW:@majority told ya there will be a new vid(well almost) it say in the zone section that there will be a new video coming soon can't wait :P

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 2

*cough* http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/assets/music/track1.mp3 *cough*

Ok, snatched this from Retro and I'm one of the few who likes it over there. :(

OMG I LOVEEE IT XDDDD

wow this music is fantastic, this is going straight to my iPod XDD, yay my title screen music ain't alone anymore lol

sorry i can't be perfect can i and

BTW:@majority told ya there will be a new vid(well almost) it say in the zone section that there will be a new video coming soon can't wait :P

Wow it's like watching my episode off the Power Gig topic lol dude just do what I said on my last post then you won't have mods mad at you

Edited by Crash

Wow big change on the background image looks pretty sweet :) My bets are on the Zones Section for sure now

@ DAMN

I came here with bad grammer too but i've improved over time with a help of a mod, just ask for the mods to help you get better with your grammer skills like I got offered help with my bad grammer but i'm improving on it and ever if english is your second language you should be able to do perfect grammer

@Crash That is not the point i was in a hurry about the "i command you check the site" thing so didnt even thought about grammar at that point and this is the NET i didn't know this forum taked grammar seriously cuz i just singed up today well if that is the case i'll just write with grammar then

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

*cough* http://www.sonictheh...usic/track1.mp3 *cough*

Ok, snatched this from Retro and I'm one of the few who likes it over there. :(

AWESOME SAUCE. Was waiting FOREVER for this song!

Though I am impressed that s0me0neimp0rtant's midi of the song was pretty spot on given the quality of the song when it was first leaked.

Edited by Black Spy

Personally, I love the music! It's not quite as catchy as the old tunes, but I love the use of the Mega Drive sounds to help produce the backing beat to the song. I believe they've always said the music would be like that, new and fresh but with hints of Mega Drive era sound. From that first track, I feel they've achieved this. =P The Act with the sunset above the hills should come with a nice variation of the tune, hopefully.

Off-topic: A friend of mine got banned here on SSMB a while back for his grammar- though he was dyslexic, which I thought was kind of unfair. =/

Site update = SCHWEEEEEET!! The new background gives it that extra boost in lovliness. ^_^

And I LOVE the Splash Hill music, fits perfectly. :)

Yeah, I'm liking the new tune too. Funky new look to the site as well!

Also, am I the only UK user who's getting the very top bit of the site cut off? It's happening no matter what browser I use. I can't see what the tiny widget thing in the top right is as a result, even though it is unlocked. See screenshot...

Screen3.jpg

EDIT: Heh, seems the UK site updated early! What about the others? :)

Edited by Nemain

They have to go and update it over half hour early, I was going to have an article set up early ready for the reveal at 7pm GMT :lol:

Love the music and the return of the star post along with the vine swing :D

!!!!!

picture1nr.png

That's one fine 'stashe. Oh that eggy~

BTW, I think it's just me or is there something about his icon that seems awfully brow. I can't put my finger on it.

The_Rock.jpg

Love the Eggman profile, I knew that mysterious slot had to be him since all interviews have pointed to a Sonic only presence in this episode.

Yeah, I'm liking the new tune too. Funky new look to the site as well!

Also, am I the only UK user who's getting the very top bit of the site cut off? It's happening no matter what browser I use. I can't see what the tiny widget thing in the top right is as a result, even though it is unlocked. See screenshot...

Screen3.jpg

EDIT: Heh, seems the UK site updated early! What about the others? :)

Strange when I go on the UK site I have the timers still on but I have the top chopped too the USA version dont have it chopped off though

That's one fine 'stashe. Oh that eggy~

BTW, I think it's just me or is there something about his icon that seems awfully brow. I can't put my finger on it.

The_Rock.jpg

If you smeellllllll what the EGGMAN is cooking (Raises eye brow up)

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 2

If you smeellllllll what the EGGMAN is cooking (Raises eye brow up)

More X-treme version:

Can you smell-luh-luh-luh-luh-luh. What the Egg-gah-gah-gah-gah. Is cooking!?

And I'm lovin' Eggman's icon render. Looks to be the same as Unleashed.

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I don't consider the song a full success, although my opinion is more positive than negative. As it stands, I love the melody a lot-- It's upbeat, lively, fun, and potentially catchy. And coupled with the use of Genesis sounds, it makes me smile. I can clearly picture the tune as having existing in a classic Sonic game of some sort. However, I'm hope I'm not wrong in saying this composition is more technically accomplished than those of the classics, and if so I think that's part of the problem. It sounds as if it wants to be orchestrated instead of a more simplified arrangement of instruments, which makes it tread the line of audible and cacaphony. I think had it been one way or the other, the folks at Retro would be more forgiving. xP

However, I'm fully digging the site overhaul. With the black background gone, it doesn't look so unfittingly intimidating and hard.

So I take it I'm the only one who thinks that they are being a bunch of lazy gits with this game? The tune is nice but it seems of a lot lower quality than any of the old MD games. I still stand by the fact that this is just a low budget title they are just quite literally throwing together to shut the most vocal fans up.

This'll probably be the last time you hear from me about this game now, as I honestly am more interested in how they are going to make the Sonic series go forward, not backwards.

Edit: At Crash's post after, as far as I am aware the entire project is being handled by the American SEGA team, so Sonic Team and SoJ are basically getting everything 2nd hand, while SoE are pulling out all the stops to get you guys as much info as possible (thank AAUK for that)

• Bad Quality Post 1

Skipping through the first act tunes from Sonic 1-4 on headphones, I definitely can say that the Splash Hill tune has a much broader audio range. Hard to put into words, but it sorta "fills the ears" a bit more. There is a lot of elements to the left and right as well as the orchestral pads that fill the rest of the range. Very little silent moments. Nice mix of smoother synth and Genesis beats.

The bolded bit in the Splash Hill description:

A beautiful coastal area filled with rolling hills and an everlasting feeling of summer, Splash Hill Zone is the embodiment of an adventurous paradise. As Sonic races through the smooth slopes and crisp rivers, he will also witness a spectacular sunset view from the top of the hills.

Made me think of:

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1