Awoo.

Sonic Classic Collection

Indigo Rush

You guys in the U.S. will have to let us know how it plays if you get your hands on it tomorrow. We've got to wait until the 12th here in Europe :(

You guys in the U.S. will have to let us know how it plays if you get your hands on it tomorrow. We've got to wait until the 12th here in Europe :(

Look at it this way- you have more than enough time to cancel your order if you need to.

hey shadz if i come across any videos on youtube of the game i'll glady post it on here :)

Tard_salute_by_BurgerBunny.gif Will do captain!

Thanks guys.

Look at it this way- you have more than enough time to cancel your order if you need to.

I lol'd! :lol: Least in your case if the game sucks you've got the cool merchandise. Wish I could afford to import that.

Thanks guys.

I lol'd! :lol: Least in your case if the game sucks you've got the cool merchandise. Wish I could afford to import that.

Who got 4 copies of ASR?

Who got 4 copies of ASR?

XD True but that game is worth it, I'll prob just get the normal UK edition as its going for £17.99 at some retailers on the net.

if this sucks who get to scream at ? ;)

The boxart. This is a class re-release but it uses BAAWWWWW GREEN EYES Sonic. Take out all your rage on him.

Reviews may start appearing on some websites soon. I hope it's decent.

Edited by Blue Blood

My expectations for the quality of these ports are ridiculously high. If the collection turns out to be solid and the graphics aren't squashed or garbled - I can't really say those screenshots have filled me with much hope in that department - then I may pick it up in the future. Game's not on my priority list, so no rush.

Oh the graphics are squashed, but if the gameplay's still solid, then i'll be happy. Also if it's the full s3&k.

found this on gamefaqs first actual video~

Looks good to me! :D

It doesn't look totally unplayable, at the very least :P

• Thumbs Up 1

found this on gamefaqs first actual video~

wow runs alot smoother than i thought it whud :P i

from gamefaqs aka the owner of the ds copy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=980254&topic=53731450

{Well I just beat Sonic 3 with all 7 Chaos Emeralds. There is a tiny bit of slowdown in some stages but it's not that noticeable. And there's also no bullcrap water fall like in labrynth zone on Sonic Genesis. Overall it's pretty awesome so far. Best part is you don't have to unlock Sonic 3 and Knuckles or Knuckles in Sonic 2.}

Hooray! It's not £40 down the drain. Very pleased that the game is playable.

EDIT: From 1:05 watch the blue wheel. It randomly disappears.

Edited by Blue Blood

It looks pretty good in motion, though I'd like to see some clearer footage before I come to a verdict on how bad the squashing is. It doesn't look all that bad from way back here in blursville, though.

With the money I'm going to need to spend on HeartGold and possibly Chrono Trigger DS, which is pretty cheap now, I'll have to wait a while before I pick it up. I'm still interested, though.

More footage from the same guy.

Can't see a damn thing, but the motion and frame rate is pretty clear. It runs damn well. I'll pick this up when I can, I don't mind having 7 copies of Sonic 2. And I'll have them portably after a while. (Nomad finally crapped out. D:)

A german Magazine gave the game a 62 of 100 points >_>. they said the graphics were squashed a bit and some texts were hard to read. Transparancy effects flicker.

They also complained that theres not enough games in the game >_>... They never give Sonic really good scores, though. Not as bad as IGN, though :D.

From that video I think it looks like it works fine.. :)

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Looks like a pretty good conversion, from what I can see.

I was gonna buy it regardless, but at least now I can look forward to it more. XP