Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Which figure is that all the way to the left? I'm not sure I've ever seen it before; it looks fantastic.

The Sonic Generations statue as seen below:

sonic-generation-collector-edition-two-blue-figurines-493x277.jpg

The figures can be quite easily clipped off the base and then clipped back on :)

• Thumbs Up 1

How long was it since you ordered?

I hope mine comes soon.

I pre-ordered it on the 20th from Sonic Merchandise, and it arrived 8 days later. tongue.png

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

@ Cerium, your item box is wonky. There a small clip on the base that the transparent sides align with so it sits upright as it should. Took me forever to figure that out :P

While I'm waiting for my Nendoroid Sonic as well...

On Thursday afternoon, I've received a package from Amazon, it's those three GE Entertainment plushes of Chao, Cream, and Super Sonic. Photo will be added later.

UPDATE: Photo in spoiler!

DSCN0303.jpg

Note: Cream has a unique tag with a mini bio that says, "Cream the Rabbit flies with her ears and is always accompanied with her Chao sidekick, Cheese."

Sonic desk clock has been added as well since it arrived earlier this afternoon, didn't expected to be so... tiny, about the size of those 20th anniversary pocket watches.

Edited by Sampson-Static

Got this cute little fella a few days ago.

097.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

106.jpg

105.jpg

And then I found this a little yesterday (if you still consider "Honey" to be a a cute little Sonic character you might wanna look away now.

061.jpg

I already have a few Fighters Mega-mix game guides but something about the artwork just gave me a hunch there might be more "artwork" type stuff in it so I bought it anyways. Aaaaaand I was correct!

Before each characters move list was a one page comic, this meant Bean and Bark both got a comic!

062.jpg

063.jpg

064.jpg

Going that this game guide is made in 1997, am I right in assuming this would probably be Bean and Bark's first time appearing in a comic?

I mean the game guide is made by Famitsu, but it's licenced by SEGA. That makes it somewhat official right? Anyways I though it was a pretty cool find!

• Thumbs Up 7

i want that Ronald McDonald Honey Art *toon grabby hands*

"I'm not Bad, i'm just drawn Badly"

Today, I received from AmiAmi my Nendoroid Sonic figurine. It's awesome, and as such I was inspired to play Sonic Generations properly, which was great.

A picture:

x3JFNl.jpg

He came with a crap load of different parts, and it took a while to get him together and posed, but damn is that a quality figure. More pics later, perhaps.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got what I ordered about an hour ago; Jazwares Wave and Storm.

Storm seems very derpy, but then again that IS what he's like all the time. Jokes aside, he seems very...plain in figure form. I guess the bulky power characters really do benefit from the extra details.

Wave on the other hand translates nicely into figure form. A bit of a strange paint error at the armpit, but nothing I can't live with. Actually makes me feel a little sad that the only females in figure form right now are her and Amy (who's SUPER rare), with Rouge and Blaze having no set release date. Ah well, come June, Charmy will hopefully be released and he can take my mind off it.

My description on this figure ain't gonna be any different from what is already said by those who got this nendoroid before me so, moving on! Mine came today after a surprisingly great day at school and I must say I am impressed with this nendoroid. It ain't any cheap plastic and it isn't as small as I expected it to be so I just love it! It's surely worth every penny. Happy with AmiAmi's services.

2iavq12.jpg

And tried to strike a pose l=<

2ed35oh.jpg

I'll work on that...

Edited by Kaleidoscorch

While everyone's busy posting their Nendoroids, I'll be different and post this;

577eb1a4.jpg

Massive props to Jix for helping me get my hands on it. As one of the probably five people who actually really like the Babylon Rogues, I'm really glad to have this. Now, can anyone help me with Wave?

While everyone's busy posting their Nendoroids

>:/

Now, can anyone help me with Wave?

Unfortunately, I probably can't if you want a reasonable price. I paid £20 for my figure, which is a considerable amount. I would say to look out for Tomy importing her, but given that Free Riders is 18 months old now, who knows if it'll ever hit British shelves (imports notwithstanding).

...Actually, maybe Toy Planet will eventually import them..

Well, I was more throwing that question out to US members who can buy them easily and cheaply in stores.

Also, the Wave and Storm figures actually released quite recently, despite the game being fairly old.

While everyone's busy posting their Nendoroids

Why I oughta! l=<

Well, I was more throwing that question out to US members who can buy them easily and cheaply in stores.

I'll check on that for you as I think I'm going to take a trip to TRU this weekend. If anything I'll mail ya.

One more nendo post from me (I'm having too much fun with this thing):

t6xf69.jpg

Kinda like that F4F 20th statue I'll never have...

Also, the Wave and Storm figures actually released quite recently, despite the game being fairly old.

I know, I'm talking about whether Tomy would want to go to the trouble of importing products tied into a product noone here cares about anymore.

If anyone does run across any Waves, don't just insta-buy just in case others do the same. Don't want to end up with a wasted purchase for anyone! Just PM me if you find one and we'll go from there. :)

Finally received this piece of awesomeness in the post today (after a load of hassle which I won't go into).

IMG_0163.jpg

Panty & Stocking with Gartberbelt 'REPEN!' T-shirt biggrin.png I've been after this so long and it's absolutely awesome.

I've decided however it is impossible to take a photo in the mirror without looking like a complete douchey poser, and so for that I apologise >.>

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 2

Panty & Stocking with Gartberbelt 'REPENT!' T-shirt biggrin.png I've been after this so long and it's absolutely awesome.

Awesome it is and another somewhat expensive item by Cospa. Never thought the anime would get such an amazing shirt.

Got an AOSTH VHS from UPS today (Super Special Sonic Search and Smash Squad)!

So this past months I've been busy getting items, mainly to decorate my room, others not so much!

I got Sonic decorative stickers and a Sonic Generations poster....

0504121611.jpg

More stickers...

0504121614a.jpg

0504121614.jpg

The Sonic 1 poster and some ring stickers because I ran out of space on where to put them

0504121611c.jpg

Sonic and the gang poster

0504121612.jpg

A Sonic Adventure wallscroll

0504121611a.jpg

Got the Jazware Sonic statue which completes the 20th Anniversary statue collection (I think)

0504121611b.jpg

Four mini-glasses or shot glasses

0504121613a.jpg

Gameworks stickers and playing cards and a Sonic Energy drink (which I already drank by the way)

0504121612a.jpg

Gameworks ball

0504121613.jpg

Gameworks inflatable bat

0504121615.jpg

And finally the Gameworks beach ball

0504121615a.jpg

Also I got Sonic The Hedgehog issues from 92-94 just need issues 89 to 91 and I have my collection complete...I will also like to dedicate a moment of silence to Sonic Angry face wall clock that shattered a week ago...I will miss you Sonic Angry face wall clock those three months you gave me the time were the best

S__E141.jpg

Edited by TheBlueWind
  • Thumbs Up 2

mom brought home goodies...

sspx2964.jpg

Couldn't resist opening the other. XD

and while we're talking about goodies, LOOK WHAT I WON AT A SHOOTING GAME AT THE CARNIVAL!!!

sspx2958.jpg

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe
  • Thumbs Up 1

Makes me wish Gameworks still holds the SEGA license... But at least I'm getting those shot glasses from eBay. =)

I don't normally update with comics but..

Look in the middle.

kierannn.jpg

Amazing Sonic By Envy. :D

• Thumbs Up 3

sspx2966.jpg

along with 232, 234, 235, and Universe 37. I also got a few copies of the FCBD Megaman, and a bunch of others (and extras of FCBD Sonic as well)