Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

They are gorgeous things - regardless of screen decal.

It's a real shame that they are so scarce and seen to go for absolute fortunes at the moment, as I think out of everything F4F have made, this is probably the most desirable item to own.

T

Just about to finalize my order on a 22 inch Shadow plush Sonic x series.

But before i do has anyone else got it to shine there view onto it?

Now I'm wondering how much US Sonic statues are left, haven't heard any news (besides eBay) or any contest announcements of it recently.

Now I'm wondering how much US Sonic statues are left, haven't heard any news (besides eBay) or any contest announcements of it recently.

I'd assume by this point they're finding more permanent homes, most of the resellers have come and gone. Best to wait a few years when somebody gets desperate and sells one to pay for food.

I got an early release. Not from Sonic, but from Mario.

Short story, Banpresto is releasing a second set of Mario keychains that as of this moment is circling around parts of eBay. However most of them are pre-order. One would figure that Toys R Us would get them in first, right? To my dismay none of our TRUs have received any shipments of these keychains nor have Target, Barnes and Noble and Walmart.

wariowaluigikeychainsgl.jpg

On eBay they have been selling Waluigi at $50.00. No joke.

My shock came when I went to Hobby Lobby of all places. They have been recently carrying the tried and true Mario toys sometimes at a dollar more than the others. After all, they now have Yellow, Blue and Pink plush Yoshi backpacks.

Going through the old keychains, I found Wario and grabbed him. He must've been mixed up in a old shipment order or they have decided to release him as a test since his packaging had a sticker over Mario's SKU number. The others in the series were not found like the newer Donkey Kong, so this conclusion seems logical. They could've had Waluigi, but somebody might have bought him up first. We shall soon meet some day...

The best part is his pose. It naturally calls for some fun photos:

getattachmentaspxrt.jpg

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 3

They had them on Play.com until maybe a year or so ago? Not sure if/ where you can get them now.

392419_10150642314378892_648373891_9295133_737478756_n.jpg

This makes me happy. Adventures was always my cartoon growing up and I loved Dr. Robotnik... So this is a great bonus for me. Can any of you recognize what episode the cel comes from?

Edited by CobraRoll

I would really love that mug. It's HUGE, but perfect for scorching hot days to save you the journey of topping up. Plus it's Sonic! Me Gusta.

Boxed Copies with manuals of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic Adventure and the House of the Dead 2 (I already had Sonic 2 but decided to include it anyway)

uvs120325-002.jpg

Bonus picture:

uvs120325-004.jpg

Pictured: 3 Legit Dreamcast copies

1 pirated Dreamcast copy

Gamecube copy (Box only)

2 Soldout Software PC copies

1 Dremacast Collection copy Xbox 360

1 Sega PC copy

Not pictured: PSN copy

(Sadly, disc one is missing from one soldout software and disc two from the other. The gamecube copy is missing altogether)

Edited by Rawrdom

I figured, since I don't get too much too frequently, that I'd just show off the bit I do have that's worth looking at.

Someone got me the large Classic Sonic, which I've kept mainly in it's case, but lately I've had him perched on my television set, right next to the Metal Sonic I basterdized. He broke his leg, and after much frustration, I tore him apart and turned him into a Kirby-like creature.

qDHaZ.jpg
Edited by Solofiveo

Mini Sonic Generations statue arrived today. :)

Is it bad that I mostly just bought it because I wanted the statue codes legitimately? >_>

0572f7f5.jpg

6f14d7de.jpg

70f04cd9.jpg

55a5cbb7.jpg

f82ff6ee.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

eBay, I think it was around £25 from the US, with postage?

EDIT: Oh god, it smells exactly like a Kinder Surprise chocolate egg. D: D:

Edited by -Mark-

Too bad in a month those figures will collapse under their own weight.

Sometimes Jazwares, I really do hate you.

Too bad in a month those figures will collapse under their own weight.

Sometimes Jazwares, I really do hate you.

i've had mine for a little under 3 month and it didn't fall under its own weight UNTIL i took it out my cabinet, then the humidity got to it and bent the limbs when they got warm, and on the night when it cooled down, the plastic re-hardened and now they lean permanently... so its the heat's fault, not the weight problem, its fine when behind a glass cabinet where the humidity can't get to it, just a pro-tip for and Plastic and PVC figures =3

i've had mine for a little under 3 month and it didn't fall under its own weight UNTIL i took it out my cabinet, then the humidity got to it and bent the limbs when they got warm, and on the night when it cooled down, the plastic re-hardened and now they lean permanently... so its the heat's fault, not the weight problem, its fine when behind a glass cabinet where the humidity can't get to it, just a pro-tip for and Plastic and PVC figures =3

Still, most people don't put their figures in a cabinet somewhere. Plus anytime I go into Toys R' Us I see about half of them tipping over/ rattling around the box.

Still, most people don't put their figures in a cabinet somewhere. Plus anytime I go into Toys R' Us I see about half of them tipping over/ rattling around the box.