Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Oww oww! I've seen it for sale before, in fact it might be the same one, I nearly bought it myself before I realised it wasn't a pin badge... Although speaking of pins... I managed to win one of japan auctions last night, it's one of the more rarer 20th anniversary pieces of toot that not many people know about.

Oww oww! I've seen it for sale before, in fact it might be the same one, I nearly bought it myself before I realised it wasn't a pin badge... Although speaking of pins... I managed to win one of japan auctions last night, it's one of the more rarer 20th anniversary pieces of toot that not many people know about.

Edited by ChaoChao

I was JUST about to bid on that 20th Anniversary Sonic Pin at the end but decided against it since I had just requested my YJA shipment and it would be months before I request another shipment (I like to store and save for as long as possible) so I figured I would wait and see if anothe one shows up in the coming months. Glad it went to Hogfather though, will go great in the pin collection!

I'm quite interested to see if theres anything with it, like paperwork or any hallmarkings on the pin or case.

I know that the Sega staff were wearing them at the Tokyo Game Show last September (I was at Gamefest and got a text saying 'you will so want what the Sega staff are wearing at TGS') around 700+ were given out as competition prizes late last year in Japan to.

Anyone else spots one let me know since I know somebody else that really wants one.

Edited by Hogfather

Well let just say that I've been busy buying Sonic items and well I'm kind of poor tongue.png but it was worth it:

I got the Sonic 2 poster:

WP_000175.jpg

The Sonic and Tails mini F4F (I just need Knuckles and I finish that collection)

WP_000176.jpg

The joypolis Sonic statue:

WP_000177.jpg

All three 20th anniversary pocketwatches:

WP_000178.jpg

The Joyride Shadow figure (after years of looking for it only cost me $20 bucks):

WP_000180.jpg

In the same store I found the Shadow I also found these Caltoy plushies (each one cost me five dollars):

WP_000181.jpg

I found those umm figures that you have to build that come in a little ball (they sell them in a local comic shop and this time I got Shadow):

WP_000182.jpg

The Mcdonalds Sonic 3 prizes:

WP_000183.jpg

Even though I had the genesis games back in the day I lost the boxes, so I found the games in their original boxes in a video game story so I got them (I have 3d blast in a box just need Sonic Pinball and that is it):

WP_000185.jpg

And finally the Insert Coin shirts:

WP_000186.jpg

laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Just snagged this little gem. Took me a while to decide to get it (I've seen it around for over a month now on eBay,) and it wasn't until I saw what was under the flap when you lift it that I decided I had to have it. It was too adorable to resist.

D17yf.jpg

TQ8ah.jpg

Edited by ChaoChao
  • Thumbs Up 4

Do I get my finders fee? =P

T

I forgot that I got this too...obviously for collection purpose (too bad I can't play it)

WP_000184.jpg

Was in GAME today and asked the guy if I could have a Mario & Sonic cube when they were done with them... and got told I could take them all there and then if I wanted to. Woohoo!

070320123046.png

Was meant to put this up almost a week ago, but I forgot.

From Swiss's sale. Signed STH 23 from Spaz and Penders. and a SEGA pen that was thrown in too. Dat pen<3

DSC00371.jpg

Edited by Rabid-Noodles
  • Thumbs Up 2

Here are some of my more recent pickups, it's not everything but just some of the more rare/interesting stuff I have picked up over the past few months.

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

Tagged Sonic the Fighters Robotnik, Amy, Nack/Fang. Super excited to add these to my StF collection, now I just need Metal Sonic (lol), Bean, Bark and I have the full set :)

DSC00969.jpg

Japan exclusive 20th anniversary full set including the Crystal Cube (hell yeah, its awesome!), Towel/cloth, and sealed game. Very rare Sonic plastic store standee from Japan.

DSC00970.jpg

Sonic Sound Zone case (donated to my collection by an awesome person on YouTube), Seald sonic invitation cards (just love the clean classic artwork), Metal keychain (with a cool shimmering effect), Very heavy classic sonic made out of metal/pewter or something (I had my doubts when buying it but it turns out it does have ©SEGA 1991 on it!), Sonic playing Soccer dangler figure (love this series of sculpted figures)

DSC00971.jpg

Sonic Generations European Press Kit includes "Image3D" toy which is one of the coolest items I now own. It cycles through different artowks of Sonic on top of backgrounds creating a pop out 3D effect similar to a 3DS. 20th anniversary pin, Book containing artwork and such, and a DVD.

• Thumbs Up 2

Probably the last time I post in here for a while. xD

sonicstuff.jpg

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles from Adventure. Along with Jet Set Radio and Phantasy Universe Online (which comes with the Adventure 2 demo), both still sealed, though I'll probably open PUO to play the demo.

Here are some of my more recent pickups, it's not everything but just some of the more rare/interesting stuff I have picked up over the past few months.

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

Tagged Sonic the Fighters Robotnik, Amy, Nack/Fang. Super excited to add these to my StF collection, now I just need Metal Sonic (lol), Bean, Bark and I have the full set smile.png

DSC00969.jpg

Japan exclusive 20th anniversary full set including the Crystal Cube (hell yeah, its awesome!), Towel/cloth, and sealed game. Very rare Sonic plastic store standee from Japan.

Hay, i have been looking for the 20th anniversary crystal cube for a while now, where'd you find it?

DSC00971.jpg

Sonic Generations European Press Kit includes "Image3D" toy which is one of the coolest items I now own. It cycles through different artowks of Sonic on top of backgrounds creating a pop out 3D effect similar to a 3DS. 20th anniversary pin, Book containing artwork and such, and a DVD.

Is it possible to get photos of what's on the inside of that viewer? I've always been curious about that thing.

Is it possible to get photos of what's on the inside of that viewer? I've always been curious about that thing.

I can tell you.

It's actually covert artwork for previous games. Problem is it's very hard to actually photograph it in a way that would give you the same 3D effect.

Although I do have a request for those who have the Japanese special edition (lucky buggers) and the Generations promo.

Can we get a clear photo of the towel and photos/scans of the booklet you get with the promotional generations? Reason I ask is that I'm under the impression it's got different content in it to the normal collectors edition.

This isn't exactly a "latest collection addition", but I thought this was long since gone and recently found it in storage at my parents' place.

sa_wallscroll.jpg

I got that way back when the first Sonic Adventure was still somewhat recent. I'm very happy to have this back in my room again. :D

Edited by mikeblastdude
  • Thumbs Up 1

This isn't exaclt a "latest collection addition", but I thought this was long since gone and recently found it in storage at my parents' place.

sa_wallscroll.jpg

I got that way back when the first Sonic Adventure was still somewhat recent. I'm very happy to have this back in my room again. :D

Daang I am so jelly of that I always wanted it when I used to see it on the Toys R' Us back when the dreamcast came out, nice!

• Thumbs Up 1

This isn't exactly a "latest collection addition", but I thought this was long since gone and recently found it in storage at my parents' place.

sa_wallscroll.jpg

Nice find! we used to have these in poster form, but they're long gone now. A wallscroll would be much more durable, and they look great. Would not turn one of those down!

• Thumbs Up 1

Looking at that wall scroll makes me recall some sort of Sonic Adventure poster that I have. I also remember having a kick-ass Jet Set Radio Future poster...