Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

You didn't have £30? Unless the one place selling the Neo Geo Pocket I know of just sells them really cheap...

Well the Neo Geo Pocket (Probs the Colour version) was being sold at £45 and the game was £10 without the box, I did start the day with £61 in the bank but I dun gone spent it on my 3DS eShop games earlier in the day tongue.png

I wouldn't off got it anyway still for something I wouldn't play much even if Sonic was there.

Edited by Shaddix Bryan

Photo0381A.jpg

Photo0383A.jpg

So i was excited to get this 15th anniversary statue today, only to find his arm broken! Also the certificate of authenticity has a puncture in it and the original styrofoam is missing. I don't know what to think. The fact i spent $242.99 on it just get it like this. So bummed.

Edited by vercetti2021

So i was excited to get this 15th anniversary statue today, only to find his arm broken! Also the certificate of authenticity has a puncture in it and the original styrofoam is missing. I don't know what to think. The fact i spent $242.99 on it just get it like this. So bummed.

You need to contact the seller and tell them what happened and that you want a refund or some kind of compensation. If they refuse, open a case with eBay and Paypal once you can (there is a waiting period that prevents you until they believe enough time has passed for the item to have arrived to you,) and get that money back!

And look at the listing carefully. If it didn't say that the CoA had a puncture in it or that the styrofoam was missing, that is "not as seller described" and is also grounds for opening a case.

You need to contact the seller and tell them what happened and that you want a refund or some kind of compensation. If they refuse, open a case with eBay and Paypal once you can (there is a waiting period that prevents you until they believe enough time has passed for the item to have arrived to you,) and get that money back!

And look at the listing carefully. If it didn't say that the CoA had a puncture in it or that the styrofoam was missing, that is "not as seller described" and is also grounds for opening a case.

Done all of the above. I looked at the pics and the CoA was fine until i opened it. I know i will get my money back, the thing that makes me sad is a rare statue like this one is ruined.

Looking at those photos, that break in the arm is very easilly repairable, super glue on could fix it no problem, just put a tiny bit on the break (no more than a pinead (no really, no more than that)) then push the arm onto the glue. provided that there are no missing bits from the break, you will not notice it at all from a distance, heck even up close I doubt you'd notice unless you knew where to look.

The certificate however, can't do much there. But for all the hasstle of getting your money back, a £1 pack of super glue will most likely fix it right up.

I was going to but there are missing pieces from the break plus the other arm is also cracked as well. Not worth it. I'll use the money i get back on other things. Still bummed though.

I was going to but there are missing pieces from the break plus the other arm is also cracked as well. Not worth it. I'll use the money i get back on other things. Still bummed though.

I will take it broken like that :D

Ok so what can i use to fix it? Mind you glue will only help hold the arms in place. But the missing pieces that broke off, how can i fix those? If anyone can suggest me something i will fix it.

Wow I love those shot glasses Barry, I was just in Spencers about a week ago and failed to notice any Sonic stuff in there....I hope those show up on ebay at some point.

Edited by PDorr

PDorr, I would try going to Spencer's again sometime soon. Those sprite shot glasses are brand new, they like just got them in. I finally saw them in the store just yesterday and picked them up, I love how they look! (and I'm a sucker for pixelated sprite stuff XD)

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, both my Spencer's still have the old stuff (big classic Sonic heads on shots and tumblers) but I hit up another Spencer's I've never been to and they had the sprite glasses. So best bet is to check out the Spencer's you never visit and you might get lucky.

I really like the colors added on the bottom.if it werent for that,i wouldnt be after them Lol.cant wait for my auctions to end xD

I would love those shot glasses. Shame they're only sold in America and it'd probably cost me a bomb to have them imported.

• Thumbs Up 1

DSCN0304.jpg

So I've finally got my Sonic Next Gen mug after what it appears to be a week of delay. When I picked up the mailing package, I hear a clingy jingly jangle sound, I found a (not so) shocking surprise...

DSCN0306.jpg

Just like the game, it's busted.

Oh dear, no wonder why it came in later than usual... So now what? I've decided to gather the pieces I could gather, take out a super glue, and get Humpty-Dumpty back together as best as I can.

DSCN0307.jpgDSCN0310.jpg

There we go, all better... kinda.

With patience and precision, I managed to glue it back together... well, most of it. Some pieces are just too small. The glue holds up pretty well, maybe a bit too well. Anyway, I polished the mug, put it back in the box, and display it like it never happened.

The End.

• Thumbs Up 1

DSCN0304.jpg

So I've finally got my Sonic Next Gen mug after what it appears to be a week of delay. When I picked up the mailing package, I hear a clingy jingly jangle sound, I found a (not so) shocking surprise...

DSCN0306.jpg

Just like the game, it's busted.

Oh dear, no wonder why it came in later than usual... So now what? I've decided to gather the pieces I could gather, take out a super glue, and get Humpty-Dumpty back together as best as I can.

DSCN0307.jpgDSCN0310.jpg

There we go, all better... kinda.

With patience and precision, I managed to glue it back together... well, most of it. Some pieces are just too small. The glue holds up pretty well, maybe a bit too well. Anyway, I polished the mug, put it back in the box, and display it like it never happened.

The End.

Aw what a shame :( Such a nice mug too...

I'd be getting on to the people in the post system. Seems to me like the delay was an "of shit we broken stuff, maybe they won't notice that it never arrived if we don't tell them its here" kind of thing :\

Well, at least if you put the superglued mug back into the box, it looks good.

This arrived today, even though there's no way my laptop could ever run it. :lol:

44031b92.jpg

This beauty arrived today smile.png

sam0353d.jpg

French version? I've not been keeping track too well, but as far as I heard the English version isn't out yet/ might not happen?

Just got these in the mail :3.i should be getting my nendroid in couple weeks post-4235-0-37627700-1337357424_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got these in the mail :3.i should be getting my nendroid in couple weeks post-4235-0-37627700-1337357424_thumb.jp

are those uhh...Cool Spot Pins?