Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Got this adorable fella on Monday.

cutetailsfig.png

All I need now is Knuckles and I've completed this particular set of F4F figures :)

Got this adorable fella on Monday.

cutetailsfig.png

All I need now is Knuckles and I've completed this particular set of F4F figures smile.png

I completed that collection a while back, I think Tails is my favorite.

I finally got these in the mail. sonic pins and the nendroid.the nendroid took like a month to get here haha

post-4235-0-99502500-1338649137_thumb.jp

post-4235-0-85993400-1338649301_thumb.jp

So I was searching through some old comics today as I thought I had a hunch to where that old (OLD) Sonic manga might be located magazine/publisher-wise, and I happened to stumble across this:

100.jpg

Can't see it? Check the bottom left of the photo!

Does anybody have any clue what this could be? I did buy it but I am going home very soon and its already packaged so nice and tight that I don't wanna open it yet! I assume that this is that ol Sonic manga; the one where "Sonic" is actually the alter-ego of some dorky "Ricky" the hedgehog character.....

Yeah, didn't really buy it for the story though, just thought if it was that old manga it'd be cool to have for a piece of merch.

Also new to my "collection" is the experience of playing Sonic Waku Waku Patrol Car! Found three of these babys in one area and played the hell out of them (I even went back by myself to film it again the next day because getting filmed by my girlfriend while riding a kids ride felt made me feel like I was too cool!)

190.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

We need to chip in money between us and Sonic Retro members to buy one of those and have them dump the ROM to run on MAME.

Edit: Oh nice, I hit 100 posts!

Edited by tenchibr

Saw these at my local Sainsbury's, just my luck I get a double on my second try. :lol: Third time I got Silver before calling it quits.

c7774a41.jpg

Also picked this up from my local toy store; They'd had them for a while and I wasn't really interested, but Rhythm Thief piqued my interest just enough to grab it. At £4.99, can't really complain.

7ad33fc5.jpg

Bit of an update from me.

My history of Sonic book finally arrived on Friday. Love the book, incredibly unimpressed with Pix N loves customer service, or should that be, complete lack of. I think we'll be reviewing this on TSS at some point this week.

Also got.... a Sonic Generations Press Kit, very special thanks to Kjeldo for hooking me up with this one. It's got everything except the game and the T-shirt (although my girlfriend has one of those for me HOORAY!). The book that comes with it is pretty interesting. Mainly the line about Sonic's age.

Will post pictures/video of this one later.

Saw these at my local Sainsbury's, just my luck I get a double on my second try. laugh.png Third time I got Silver before calling it quits.

I think I have one or two doubles if you want any.

Yeah, about those head danglers. I have double Sonic and triple Metal, still lacking any Tails, Knuckles or Supers. Can trade if you'd like.

Had a shopping day in Glasgow the other day, picked up a sonic vest and a couple pairs of sonic boxers (One orange, the other sport/ olympic themed) from Primark. Was wandering past a pound shop and saw acool little bootleg item, it's a colouring picture of sonic surrounded by emeralds and rings. It's supposed to be one of those ones coated in felt so you colour on top of the felt but only the outline of the image is felt the rest is just plain card :S I'll try and post an image soon.

Also got Sonic 4 episode 2

Bit of an update from me.

My history of Sonic book finally arrived on Friday. Love the book, incredibly unimpressed with Pix N loves customer service, or should that be, complete lack of. I think we'll be reviewing this on TSS at some point this week.

Also got.... a Sonic Generations Press Kit, very special thanks to Kjeldo for hooking me up with this one. It's got everything except the game and the T-shirt (although my girlfriend has one of those for me HOORAY!). The book that comes with it is pretty interesting. Mainly the line about Sonic's age.

Will post pictures/video of this one later.

I think I have one or two doubles if you want any.

Oh you mean the book that comes from with the press kit is different from the one that comes with the collectors edition? By the way officially jelly.

Oh you mean the book that comes from with the press kit is different from the one that comes with the collectors edition? By the way officially jelly.

Yup, it's not as big as the collectors edition artbook, but it's quite a nice extra. Only theres something a little odd about the section that says 'did you know' and then when they say how old Sonic is. It sorta implies that Sonic's age isn't really what we think it is. But need to translate the other text before I can say for certain.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well next time I see one in Ebay I'll definitely get it since I did not know that thanks for the info!

Yeah, about those head danglers. I have double Sonic and triple Metal, still lacking any Tails, Knuckles or Supers. Can trade if you'd like.

Only problem is, my spare Super Sonic has a bit of a deformed chunk of yellow paint on his muzzle area. Not sure if it's really in tradeable condition.

Well next time I see one in Ebay I'll definitely get it since I did not know that thanks for the info!

Be very careful.

I managed to get mine for an extremely cheap price. Typically these things have gone for £200-£250 a pop (even without the t-shirt and game), they're are not worth that much at all.

Yeah I know I do admit I could have gotten one for 290 and kind of regret not buying it. But yeah the prices are outrageous.

Thank you, T-Bird!~

DSCN0322.jpg

Also, this one just arrived.

DSCN0326.jpg

It's those neat little pvc phone charm/key ring things. All ten female characters of SEGA games from Space Channel 5, Sonic, to Fighting Vipers and more.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I know I do admit I could have gotten one for 290 and kind of regret not buying it. But yeah the prices are outrageous.

Good lord.

Do not spend that much for it, I would advise not even spending more than £100 for it. And even then only if it has the t-shirt with it.

YeahI get what you mean but that is the lowest I've seen it go, but you know how people are bidding like madmen seven days before the auction ends and making those sellers happy u.u

Got this cool thing from ChaoChao today. Soooooo worth it!

WP_000267.jpg

WP_000266.jpg

WP_000265.jpg

Edited by The Kid

Went back to my local Sainsbury's to try my luck with the head dangler capsules again;

e3fc4504.jpg

Pretty good haul, really. Okay, I got my third Super Sonic, but since two of those were yesterday, I still got a different one on all four tries today. Only need Sonic, Eggman and Metal now.

DSCN0326.jpg

It's those neat little pvc phone charm/key ring things. All ten female characters of SEGA games from Space Channel 5, Sonic, to Fighting Vipers and more.

Hey sampson was wondering if you can answer a few questions about this item lot

1. Who is the secret inclusion?

2. do you get all of them included? or is it blind packaging luck and you end up with dupes?

3. how big are they?

My 10inch Sonic X goshi plushies finally arrived. I have to say, they're by far the best plushies available right now. Strong build quality, decent amount of detail. It only cost me £23 for the whole set.

sonicxgoshiplushies.png

Sorry for the low quality picture. I used my laptop's built in webcam.

Edited by -L-

Hey sampson was wondering if you can answer a few questions about this item lot

1. Who is the secret inclusion?

2. do you get all of them included? or is it blind packaging luck and you end up with dupes?

3. how big are they?

1. Sarah Bryant of Virtua Fighter.

2. No dupes, you get all the characters in one box.

3. About 2 inches (5 cm.) each.

• Thumbs Up 1