Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

well next time i post my latest gets here will be a special awesome bundle of Sonic goodness, stay tuned <3

• Thumbs Up 1

So my Mam just got back from Spain like less than an hour ago. Got a few texts and a call before hand saying she spotted some real looking Sonic T Shirts while looking around. She bought one of them.

DSC00430.jpg

..Suddenly I want to go to Spain with her.

• Thumbs Up 2

So my Mam just got back from Spain like less than an hour ago. Got a few texts and a call before hand saying she spotted some real looking Sonic T Shirts while looking around. She bought one of them.

DSC00430.jpg

..Suddenly I want to go to Spain with her.

I hope I can find it some where. It looks awesome!

Hopefully! :D It's not the only one either. They've got quite a few around shops. They're normally 20 Euro's, but you can talk them down to much cheaper. xD

Nope, just a cameo on a Sonic the Fighters-influenced cover.

Man, I got so many things since the last time I posted, which was last year I think; I will try to make a proper post this week, but I do have to mention this one addition I got today: I found a Big + Froggy Jazwares pack at FYE, which we know is not in circulation anymore, on clearance for $4.99!!! So I thought, until I got to the register and found out... IT WAS HALF OFF ON SELECT CLEARANCE! $2.49 for it!

The only catch is, aside from being the last (meaning I couldn't pick the best looking one - although my Froggy is good looking, which is already 10 times better than Barry's), the package itself has a nasty stain smeared on the plastic part of it; it looks like it can be cleaned off; wife said she will clean it off, but even then, the inside is intact, and for that price...

Okay, I know this is cheating since I got the nendoroid yesterday, but I figured this was still the best topic to post these in...

7b03679f.jpg

c62282f4.jpg

da9b617b.jpg

And of course... FRANKY SONIC.

0fd9bef3.jpg

7b86732b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Charming...

Anyway, I've finally got these Gameworks Sonic glasses I've been looking for, thanks PDorr.

DSCN0311.jpg

Now to find the

Okay, I know this is cheating since I got the nendoroid yesterday, but I figured this was still the best topic to post these in...

7b03679f.jpg

c62282f4.jpg

da9b617b.jpg

And of course... FRANKY SONIC.

0fd9bef3.jpg

7b86732b.jpg

928ef824.jpg

NOOOOOOO! You stole my idea! Was gonna do this when I got home and had access to my other Nendoroids.

Oh well......Nendoroid Sonic-body/Ryuk head will have to do!

These arrived earlier, courtesy of T-Bird :) ;

1963114d.jpg

I still think Amy would have made for a slightly less weird choice for this, though. As it stands, looks a bit... Sonic-Tails shipping. D:

c6ce0403.jpg

Amusingly T-Bird had thrown in the little white packet on the right without me knowing, and I had no idea what it was. Started to open it and realised it was a sort of wet wipe towel thing... and quickly taped it shut again. XD

Wo so ticked off that I missed T's sale. You've know idea how much I wanted a full set of those keyrings and those necklaces!

• Thumbs Up 1

They're actually more like phone straps, not even enough to wear around your wrist really. :0

These arrived earlier, courtesy of T-Bird smile.png ;

I still think Amy would have made for a slightly less weird choice for this, though. As it stands, looks a bit... Sonic-Tails shipping. D:

c6ce0403.jpg

I saw it as a BFF charm, so naturally having BFFness represented by BFF chars makes perfect sense! 8D

I saw it as a BFF charm, so naturally having BFFness represented by BFF chars makes perfect sense! 8D

Yeah that's pretty much what they're supposed to be.

These are from Japan and trust me, this ain't anything close to boylove compared to other stuff they got here!

These arrived earlier, courtesy of T-Bird smile.png ;

c6ce0403.jpg

I wanted those so bad... I would actually use it between me and my wife; she hates Sonic but finds Tails adorable!

Nothing too interesting, just picked up a number of Jazwares figures from the 3" through time set. Managed to get everyone except Knuckles, and these was only 1 of everyone on display except C.Tails. I can't find Knuckles online either. I hope he starts showing up again.

Nothing too interesting, just picked up a number of Jazwares figures from the 3" through time set. Managed to get everyone except Knuckles, and these was only 1 of everyone on display except C.Tails. I can't find Knuckles online either. I hope he starts showing up again.

I can have a look for you today if you want while I'm out shopping.

I can have a look for you today if you want while I'm out shopping.

Cheers! Don't sweat it though. Tomy have updated their stock online- Knuckles and Jet are back, and I'm going to order them shortly.

EDIT: Oh give over, what the hell? Once again, Tomy is sold out of EVERYTHING.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Picked these both up at MCM earlier (also ran into CobraRoll :))... even if the plush looks a bit crap. D:

It's really hard to believe that they're both made by Jazwares, seeing how good their figures are and how... not.... their plushes are.

d6858cd1.jpg

bd70bd13.jpg