Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

Tis cool, I'd rather you keep posting cause you do have some people here who do really like your music. I was just ribbin' ya anyway :P!

I didn't mean no malice my dudebrah.

This sub-forum is seriously broken, and I too am almost to the point of not posting here anymore. Sure, it's nice having at least one person every update, and I'm definitely not taking that for granted, since I well know that others are hardly/never seeing comments. It really is sad that no one wants to cut 3 minutes out of their lives to gander at this dark corner of SSMB, but I'm no less guilty then others.

I really don't mean to aim this at you dude, but more like this entire forum. Fuck, I bet only you, DarkJedi, Huepow00, and possibly Nathan will see this post, but I'm fucking tired of this. I honestly appreciate what the few people here are doing, but it's almost not worth it anymore.

If there were like 50 hours instead of only 24 hours within a single day then I would definitely be able to contribute to a lot more topics over here, in addition to the few where I am able to contribute...

Or if only I had the power to freeze time upon my will while my fingers are busy typing and my ears are busy listening and my eyes are busy watching and my mind is busy trying to formulate some feedback...

If only this were so then I would gladly whore this place to death like there's no tomorrow. Trust me. <3 <3

But such as it is, I do not have the power to freeze the day to perform kind deeds for dozens and dozens and dozens of topics.

Nonetheless, despite the melancholy fact of the situation, I would still prefer for this subforum to always be here... Cause like, if it disappears then it will be harder for me to showcase my Amy fangame.

With SAGE2010 coming up next month, I am already busy preparing to make a new long-awaited post within the next few weeks... So if this subforum gets erased from the face of the Internets over the next few days then that would hurt me and many of you others quite a lot.

So let's just keep this thing alive, knowing that we're all willing to contribute more to it despite being unable to contribute as much as we want. <3

Huepow00: u think anyone would care if i stopped updating my post on SSMB?

DarkJedi: uh.... well i would kinda care

DarkJedi: but i dont know about the others

Huepow00: 83

Huepow00: you should just follow me on Twitter or Facebook or Myspace or FA

Huepow00: I update stuff their like....all the time

DarkJedi: if u're wondering why i dont download stuff as often as i used to it's because my HD might run out of space. i need to get an external USB harddrive someday

Huepow00: 83 like I did

Huepow00: sokays, ur pretty damn loyal

Huepow00: i just dont think anyone really cares on SSMB too much

Huepow00: your the only person who ever really comments in mine

Huepow00: Blur gets a few here and there

Huepow00: Tweeker gets a few here and there

Huepow00: but mostly we just update and who knows *shrugs*

DarkJedi: yeah :/

Huepow00: sup

Blue Blur: heys

Blue Blur: not much, how 'bout you?

Huepow00: meh, sameish

Huepow00: playing metroid prime 2 right now

Huepow00: and debating with DarkJedi on wether or not i should just stop updating on my SSMB post

Blue Blur: oh?

Huepow00: since It doesnt look like ANY of our music topics ever get much attention...least of all mine

Blue Blur: Did you see my post in my topic recently?

Huepow00: no...

Blue Blur: it talks about this, X_x

Huepow00: no way X_X

Huepow00: *goes read*

Blue Blur: Yeah, >=

I actually enjoy making comments on SSMB & DeviantArt much more than making posts on Facebook, for some odd reason...

I'd gladly watch you on DeviantArt and read your journals and stuff if you have a profile there. ;)

That suck's Blur. I admit I have been in the shadows reading your updates and looking into your work. So I am sorry for not posting interrest.

I am annoyed that this side of the fourm gets ignored. We should start a coup and demmand attention. :P

I'm probably going to start up a twitter page as well as being more active on my DA account, since I visit there daily for my submission updates, <3.

You mean you've already had a DA account for quite a while?

I didn't see the link to it anywhere in your signature or anywhere on your profile. 0_o

I'm guessing that it probably has the word "wolf" somewhere in it's name, but I'm not too sure though.

^ THANKS!

*Runs over to add you to his DeviantArt watchlist*

Done. :D

• 2 months later...

Blurasaurus2.png

Well then I'll update this for you.

Blur's got his paw into the Rock Band Network with Frostbite Cavern from his Animated Hero album! It's 80MSP/$0.99, and available on the Xbox360 Rock Band Network store RIGHT NOW! Before anyone asks, It is not on the Wii or Playstation 3 stores, but that's out of my control; the song has to be a big hit on RBN before it gets ported over... So let's make that happen! Spread the word! It's only a dollar!

The best part? This is forward compatible with Rock Band 3, and you'll be able to play it both in game, AND on Pro Drums as well, since I took the time to ensure it'd work in that mode. Enjoy! And Congrats to Blur for finally making it into there! Let's hope many more songs from him follow!

• Thumbs Up 2

Dude, that's awesome. I don't play Rock Band or have a 360 or anything, but if I did I would totally buy this! Congrats, Cody.

^^ No problems! Also, a guitar/bass playthrough video:

8D This guy did pretty well, I'd say!! The song's pretty tough, and he only missed one note on bass... O:

Edited by Aptiva

I don't have neither PlayStation3 nor Xbox360, but I do continue to enjoy these tunes in mp3 format on my portable SanDisk player. And "Frostbite Cavern" is definitely one of my favourites out of the bunch.

Maybe I should give Blur the stems to the RBN mix of this song, since it's slightly different, and I made an ending for it since in the RBN, Harmonix says it's not cool to do fade-outs. Might be a neat bonus song on Bloodline Calling, as a throwback to Album 1!

On a sidenote, if it's popular enough (Yikes, it came out on the same day as Nihilanth and The Touch...), it can make it's way to the PS3 and Wii systems as well. Although that may or may not happen. Depends on how much the song gets pimped out. ;] ADVERTISE LIKE MAD!

Also, yes, we're going to go through all your album's stuff when you get here, yo. XD START TO FINISH, ALL THE WAY THROUGH. SRSLY. I'LL DO IT IF YOU WILL >:V!!!!!!!! But anyway, let's make a lolsy poll here, to give the topic a bit more purpose...

We're doing Wolf of Romance next, but what would Blur's fans (Psst, that's you guys) think would work best in Rock Band after that? Favorite tunes? Anything you wanna play/think would be epic to play?

• 1 month later...

This is like, sooo awesome right here. I love your music! Just lovessss it. You must get a Soundcloud account. It's awesome. :3

C: Epix. I'm still super partial to Alpha and Wolf of Bromance though. 8D They're my favorites. (I can't include our battle-- that'd be BIAS!)

• 5 months later...

Sweet! I've added your FB group to my Likes last night. But I don't know if you recognize me on there yet, despite me dropping a hintful greeting. ;)

Liked it! Great stuff! I haven't listened to your music in ages, but I remember it being very beautiful and atmospheric. Can't wait to hear what you're cooking up ;)

I'd be honored if you checked out my page as well :D