Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

=) Duuude, I'm glad you're going to do it! If I can sort out my XBL issues, I'm buying your song right away! <3

Man, I never thought that it would ever come to this, but...

I confess that right now for the first time since you ever started your music biz I actually LOVE your choice of lyrics and would gladly wish to hear them sung along to the instrumentals! :oB):o

I mean, seriously, these particular lyrics right here are pinpointing exactly who I am...

Well, OK, the only difference is that my "street" is actually "cyberspace". But otherwise, you've basically written a poem about me. :D

I wonder what inspired you, though. *scratches head*

Also, I'm not sure yet, but should I turn this into something more than 2 guitars, bass, and drum? Like maybe a "big band" type? Ya know, with horns and an upright bass and so forth?-Blur

*shrugs* I don't know, man. Just do what's in your power an what you feel fits best. Perhaps you can release multiple versions aka "remixes" of the same song.

Songs, Blur, Songs. xD I have 3 going in Rockband. <3 However, Grats on acceptance (Told'ja!), and I really like the new song, too! It's so... Basstacular! =D I can't wait to hear when it's done, so poke me when you finish, kay?

Lyrics:

What would you do

If given the chance to do what

You wanted to

In a world you created to be

Free

From reality

To rule this land

Because you can, Because you can.

You sound like the mysterious "Old Ben Kenobi" in his reclusive state. And it reminds me of Luke Skywalker lonesomely working at his Uncle's farm on Tatooine and awaiting for the day when he would finally be able to leave the boring planet behind.

Werewolf Territory was just godly; you should write music for a living - I know I'd buy every album!

Vocals-wise, it reminds me of Dave Mustaine. Well, in Megadeth's more 90s stuff. Seriously, listen to the song 'Sweating Bullets,' you'll understand what I mean. Since you're going for that rockabilly sorta sound, for the solo, I'd suggest using your neck pickup and cranking the gain down a wee bit. Overall, I likes.

Through my perception you sounded almost exactly like Vector the aligator from Team Chaotix! Especially when you chuckled and did the "w00t!" at the very beginning and at the very end. :D

ROFL hahahhaa...

Blur: Find the computer AROOoooooooooom.

Anyway, I only listened to a snippet of it but it sounded good from what I did hear!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, =D. I guess I sound like an Aroo!ing Vector that now sings for Megadeth, XP.

I listened Sweating Bullets though, and I totally see what you mean. I really didn't know if this type of voice was going to work for this song, but I guess so. When I do the final remastering of the song when I'm almost ready to release the full album, I'll try what you said about the gain though. Hopefully I have a better microphone than the built in Mac mic by then. Thanks for the feedback though.

-Blur

Mic eh? maybe I should mic my amp like some people do. Hey, anything beats plugging my amp's line out into the puter's line in. No fuzz pedal, just stock distortion. It gets the job done, but my sound quality is ass.

Can't wait to see some future work of yers.