Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

^NEAT!!!! The wolf looks very real and very detailed!

But what is that shiny thing to the left that he's looking at? Is that supposed to be a full moon? It seems more like a glowing volleyball to me somehow. :unsure:

Anyways, thank goodness that you've finally got an image for marketing your upcoming album everywhere.

I'm growing excited with the inevitable approach of a release!

The best advertisement is from famous people.

Thank god you're getting more attention, you deserve it. Have fun with fame, it is a kind woman, though she can be a royal bitch.

You know, I don't think I mentioned this before. I'm working with Bumblefoot, the current lead guitarist for the world famous Guns N' Roses. He needed to hear a 'perfect mix' for a Rock Band song, and I showed him Blur's Wolf of Romance (RBN Mix).

And he dug it. Said it had that great Van Halen sort of "Hot for Teacher" sound to it. Even frikkin' famous people like Bumble dig Blur's stuff. <3 Because his music is ear sex.

Sweet! This Rebel Howl Themesong makes me imagine some kind of factory which continuously assembles armies of droids... for both Doctor Eggman and Darth Sidious combined! :D

CONGRATULATIONS on the growth of your publicity, and CONGRATULATIONS on the recognition from celebrities who've been in the professional music industry for several years.

I just knew that this would evenutally happen to a hard working dude like you.

It seems like my good-natured wishes for other people are gradually being granted by "the Force". ;)

"Everything is going as I had foreseen!" is what the Darth Sidious part of me would say.

Bring on those new drums then!

More drums = More energy = More action to imagine for writers/daydreamers = More fun for all = More fame for you :D

I actually loved the sound of that intro! It made me imagine some kind of battered-up and wounded soldier or cowboy laying on the ground in despair and awaiting either for his own death or for the arrival of some kind of medic.

While the actual tune itself makes me imagine some kind of intense war scene... Where buildings are burning all around, and heavily-armed troops are jumping out of helicopters.

Very immersive and intense feeling! I'm sure that's what you were aiming for.

• 2 weeks later...

Listening to that latest track made me imagine a bunch of daredevils riding motorcycles and jumping over shark-infested swimming pools.

This tune is very fitting for the background of some kind of risky exhibition.

Me digs it!

Just stumbled upon this topic, and wow, you've got some excellent stuff here man! Keep it going.

The intro of this Star Wolf song would fit Star Wars: Episode 4 like a glove!

(I'm referring particularly to the scene near the very beginning of the movie, where Darth Vader boards Princess Leia's little ship after a pack of stormtroopers blasts open the docking doors and the cloud of smoke clears up.)

Seriously, the only crucial component that this tune lacks is the looping breathing noise of Vader's respirator! :D

And yes, I can easily imagine Vader uttering: "I can't let you do that!" as he sees Rebel soldiers aiming their guns at him.

Before the Rebels even get the chance to react, he would stretch out his hand and telekinetically pull their guns out of their hands.

Edited by DarkJedi188

^ The completed instrumental version makes me imagine acrobats performing in some kind of circus act... Like, balancing on wires and jumping through hoops and all that jazz.

Perhaps this was the vision that you intended, cause I just can't picture Lord Vader anymore.

Two words.

Two words.

OH FUCK.

Shit's off the hook now. Shit's flying off the hook, shit wants nothing to do with that hook, shit HATES that hook.

now all it needs are lyrics because we need more songs with you singing.

It sounds like an amazing journey through the lands of the darkness that plagues the world and ridicules the evil with the might of a reticule in which you aim at enemy spaceships while flying an aircraft over the stars the shine ever so brightly beneath you. A deep and engaging experience until someone calls out , "I can't let you do that Star Fox"

Dudebro, you win many a boner from me.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing a picture book with this title quite a few years ago. It was hillarious, LOL.

And I would sure love to hear you singing this in a familiar Vector-resembling voice. ;)

At least you get comments on your stuff Blur haha, both my music topic AND my art topic get ignored so I think I'm just gonna stop bothering to update either of them heh.

Anyway, for the lyrics I'd have to hear them to be able to make a better judgement.