Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

Oh Blurface <3 You're so good to me ;_;

ALSO...

WE HEARD YOU LIKED ROCKBAND. AND YOU LIKED BLUR... SO WE PUT BLUR INTO YOUR ROCKBAND SO YOU CAN BLUR WHILE YOU ROCKBAND.

I love how the advancements of technology allow creative folks to advertise and market themselves into more popularity. Amen.

It won't be long before the whole planet knows who Blur aka Cody Tucker is... If it doesn't know so already. ;)

*shrugs* Well, it never hurts to dream. Besides, movies get watched all over the world, and games get played all over the world too. So eventually, you're bound to have some mob of fans somewhere who would want your autograph...

Think long-term ahead, rather than today. LOL

=D I'm glad you noticed the clapping during the bass riffage! I also made it so that the crowd "recognized" the song after the guitar just started up~ I'll definitely be adding in the bass and drums that you authored to the .RBA file and shiz soonstuff =D Though I think I'll have to tidy the drum track a bit to make it...playable. XD Maybe. I kinda like the insanity of it, tbh.

I have to fix up the guitar part a bit, too! Those comments on Youtube are mostly right! D: I kinda rushed it, I guess!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm listening to your "Space Egg" track after spending several hours watching Olympic Snowboarding on TV...

And it's causing me to think that this particular tune fits that particular sporting event as much as a block of sugar fits a cup of tea. :D

And I also love that echoing reverb effect because it causes me to imagine either Sonic or Knuckles being airborne and breakdancing while the Death Egg's artificial gravity generator has been switched off or is malfunctioning.

• 1 month later...

Wow, this was my first time ever hearing "It Doesn't Matter" being performed with a violin rather than an electric guitar. (Since I've never had the chance to play Sonic & Black Knight.)

Anyways, it sounded very neat. So neat, in fact, that I was able to imagine a bunch of villagers huddled around a picnic table under some tall tree and munching on some apple pie!

(Weird, I know. But that's precisely what I was able to imagine due to the tone of that violin.)

Keep the updates and exploits and experiments coming!

Edited by DarkJedi188

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa Blur, Wolf of Romance is really good.

The rest if great shit too, but I really like Wolf of Romance.

I am so buying your shit once its up on iTunes.

I'm glad you like that one, =D! I don't really ever get much feedback on that one for some odd reason (probably because there are vocals), but I really appreciate it nonetheless, <3.

That makes no sense at all, you sing really well, and it's a damn good song.

That is some good metal right there.

Just out of curiosity, do you play the guitar in your songs, then use a program for the other instruments?

For some reason, the Bloodline Calling Instrumental makes me imagine playing as Team Chaotix in Sonic Heroes... with Vector leading the team and grinding on a looping rail up in some mountains. :D

Anyways, I've recently learned how to make AMVs (animated music videos), and I'd just like to ask you: Would it be OK if eventually somewhere down the road I used one of your tunes in the dub of one of my AMVs?

(I will of course give you the credit for the music in the description of the video, and even post a link to your channel. ;) )

Cheers!

Edited by DarkJedi188

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished downloading.

Is it just me or was this completely worth the 9 dollars? Wait, no, it's not me, this shit is awesome.

Tsunami Rush just cannot get any cooler, man. Finally got to hear the full version of it. Skyscrape City is fucking amazing too, still listening to it.

If this is half the quality of your next album, I may just have to buy that too. :3~

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, since you know, I haven't bought my own album, how do the tags look for all of it?

Well if I knew what a tag was I could tell you.

but the icon looks great.

thumbsup.png

:3

• 3 weeks later...