Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

As I mentioned on MSN, that new song you made ("Okami Amaterasu") is really something; it's very atmospheric and lovely. It's a little hard for me to make the connection with the game though since it's a completely different style, but that doesn't really matter. I like.

EDIT: Again, again !! Another page!! Jake, stop it

Edited by Jake

Listening to "Divine Instrument" makes me feel as if I'm the spectator of a figure-skating performance during the Winter Olympic Games...

The steady tempo allows me to imagine a woman leaping into the air to twirl in a triple-axel and then landing on the ice to take the hands of her male partner. And the pair just smoothly skate-dances on the ice.

This tune seeems totally fitting for such an event. ;)

Edited by DarkJedi188

• 4 weeks later...

The Menu Soundtrack caused me to imagine somebody watching the sunset while being deep in thought during an autumn breeze.

IMO the track sets a tranquil yet anticipational mood. And that's absolutely fitting for someone who has just arrived home from work and wishes to play a brand new videogame.

So good effort there.

Definetly love Divine Instrument. Would make a perfect SAMATWOG (or however its spelled LOL) skating song as DarkJedi188 said.

Edited by prince10bee

I just need to make awesome drums, bass, and keyboards, =F.

Indeed you do. And I have faith that you will. :D

As for lyrics, I have a lot of really cool ideas in mind, so look forward to that, =D. Cool ideas such as group chants, a wolf howl (to be more in depth, it's actually going to go from a human scream to a wolf howl, <3), and a poem quote from the movie "Wolf Man" made in 1941:

Even a man who is pure in heart

and says his prayers by night

may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms

and the autumn moon is bright.

This somehow reminds me about reading the works of William Shakespeare back at highschool. It was a hillarious experience with both ups & downs.

But anyways, yeah, it would be nice to see an instrumental version first before any of the singing gets added.

As for right now (I say this since I might change it), the song is going to be about these group of werewolves that attack on this forest village.

Images and memories of playing Golden Axe drift back into my mind instantly. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of like the intro of Wolftest3 more than liking the intro of Wolftest1, because it seems to sound more mystical and filled with more suspense... And I think that this is because of the choice of instruments.

Anyways, it's actually influenced from this song. I think I showed you it before but you said you hated the guy's voice, X3.

I love the soaring and power that starts at 2:14. 6:15 until the end is my favorite part though, <3.

Shhhh, I'm a dork, =3.

-Blur

And I loved the intro! The sequence of those few notes strongly reminded me of the main theme soundtrack of the Lord Of The Rings movies.

The rest of the tune in its parts reminded me of a few of the soundtracks from the Sonic And The Secret Rings game.

(I never played that game, however I do have some mp3s of the soundtracks from it.)

P.S.: And you are NOT a dork.... Or at least if you are one then I might be one as well. LOL :P

Edited by DarkJedi188

• 2 weeks later...

aw man Blur, that's awesome and totally inspired.

On a somewhat Blur related note, if you guys love Guitar Hero, and love Blur (...in a platonic way!), I'm charting his song Tsunami Rush for use in Frets on Fire or Guitar Hero/Rockband custom discs. =) Stay tuned for that!

I'm having issues deciding whether or not to go into something to do with video games and have a nice living style, or do go do something with the wilderness where I'll truly be more happy, but won't have nearly as great of an income, =<. So yeah, the boy = Blur as the wolf = Wilderness Blur, XD.

The only advice I can give here is: look at Harvey Dent and look at Anakin Skywalker.

If they could enjoy themselves in two different sides then so can you!

Therefore, hold your head high and may the wilderness be with you as you press some buttons on a controller device!

Amen.

Duuude! =D I already told you, but everyone likes posts and stuffs in their topics, so I'll repeat! It's totally bloody amazing! I really dig the prog kinda feel to it, and I think this is easily one of your most professional sounding songs to date. We'll try to bring forward the guitar and stuffs when I see you later, then yeah! =D

Thinking in terms of emotions, I would say that Werewolf Instrumental distinctively conveys the emotions of anger and determination.

I can easily associate this instrumental track with the scene from Star Wars: Episode 3 where the newly converted Anakin Skywalker is marching towards the Jedi Temple with the intent of slaying everyone within its walls.

Impressive as always.

@DJ188: You ultra nerd.

You stole what I was gonna say. D:

Seriously though Blur, your music is just plain awesome. I love how you can just take anything you want to make and make, no, CRAFT it into something amazing.

I just learned how to play F Major, and I was feeling pretty proud and you went and made me feel horrible about being proud with that guitar of yours.

That's a complement.

*bricks shat*

REAL awesome song there Blur. Once again I've said this many times, but it really reminds me of the style of song that Masu plays (guitar tone and all). It no longer sounds like one of their particular songs, just rather in their style - which is pretty damn kickass. I really love the guitar work in here and you can tell you put care into it. Can't wait to hear the vocals dude!