Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica stretched her arms out, or at least as best she could with so many Skylanders around. "Don't worry, Lily," Jessica said, looking down at the Plant Elemental, "I'll try not to kill the bootlegs... even if there are some I want to throttle with my bare hands."

"Thank you," Lily said, smiling. "Can I expect the same from everyone else?" she asked the rest of the Skylanders.

"These guys are under mind control." Katii agreed with Lily, "And despite their obnoxiousness... somewhere in there, they're still us. I think sparing them should be no problem. Hopefully we'll find a way to cure these guys or find some cure later on down the line..."

Katii stashed her throwing daggers away and cracked her knuckles, sparks of magic flying out as she did so, "Anyways, I'm good to go... How 'bout you two?"

"Hiss ready!" Hiss said, grasping her spear with both of her upper hands. Painwheel simply nodded focusing on the door of the elevator.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Let's kick their asses to whatever place they came from!" Ragna said as he took a step out of the elevator. He then grabbed Blood-Scythe and got prepared to cut down any of the bootlegs.

"I just hope they don't have any traps for us to deal with..." Celes said as she pulled out Justice Hammer 2. Kyoko examined the place around to make sure Celes' words don't come true.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Alright, so here's the plan..." Edgeworth said, as he brought up the holo-map of the main entrance. "Monokuma should be giving the bootlegs about their next invasion. According to my intel, it's a massive move, so we need to act quickly". 

"I'll lead the main team in against the bootlegs". Nightwing said, as he grabbed a small panel from the bookcase in front of the Skylanders, allowing him to push out a book and peek on the other side.

"While the main team are going up against the bootlegs, I need someone here who can help me break into that electronic lock and open up the communications room. With that, we'll hopefully win". Edgeworth explained.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Alright, so here's the plan..." Edgeworth said, as he brought up the holo-map of the main entrance. "Monokuma should be giving the bootlegs about their next invasion. According to my intel, it's a massive move, so we need to act quickly". 

"I'll lead the main team in against the bootlegs". Nightwing said, as he grabbed a small panel from the bookcase in front of the Skylanders, allowing him to push out a book and peek on the other side.

"While the main team are going up against the bootlegs, I need someone here who can help me break into that electronic lock and open up the communications room. With that, we'll hopefully win". Edgeworth explained.

Komaru nods. "I'll help break the lock. I mean, I have a Hacking Gun."

Sonic and Purple Heart look act each other. "We're more suited for combat. We'll join Nightwing." Sonic concludes.

"Yes. I'm more than willing to go on the front lines." Purple Heart says, proudly.

• Thumbs Up 3

"A shame Ivorn isn't here," Lily said, swaying back and forth. "I'd love to help Nightwing out, but I'm no good with computers. Plus, maybe I'm better off helping the actual fighters among us."

"Yeah," Jessica replied. "After all, you're the only White Mage among us, so far as I know."

"...but I'm not white," Lily said, blind to Jessica's expression, "nor am I wearing white..."

• Thumbs Up 3

12 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Komaru nods. "I'll help break the lock. I mean, I have a Hacking Gun."

"Hey! I bet Yugotblownup could help with the hacking. It's not like he's much good in fight anyway. KYEEHAHAHAHA!" Jack said lacking any sensitivity towards Yuta's guilt towards this. She then looks directly at Yuta. "But if Komaru gets hurt, I'll have to kill you!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Its a shame that I don't have any hacking skills myself" Celes told Edgeworth, "but at least I'm more than willing to put myself in my place."

Ragna groaned, "whatever you guys do, don't mistake each other for their bootlegs." Ragna has a feeling that his bad luck is going to get him hurt during the fight due his look-a-like.

• Thumbs Up 4

Yuta's face completely dropped when Jack said that. He couldn't remember if he told the other Skylanders how he died in Towa City after all...

"G-Got it...." Yuta said sadly.

"...Alright then...?" Nightwing said, oblivious to the insulting truth of the nickname. "So, Yuta, Komaru and Edgeworth break the lock, we'll handle the rest of them, I hope you're ready for this Knockoff Showdown". Nightwing said to the others.

• Thumbs Up 4

3 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Hey! I bet Yugotblownup could help with the hacking. It's not like he's much good in fight anyway. KYEEHAHAHAHA!" Jack said lacking any sensitivity towards Yuta's guilt towards this. She then looks directly at Yuta. "But if Komaru gets hurt, I'll have to kill you!"

"GYAHAHAHAHA!" Shade cackled after hearing Jack's name for Yuta. "Oh wow, I don't say this often, but you and I should hang out!"

Jessica narrowed her eyes and looked away. I guess it takes a sadistic little weasel to tolerate a sadistic little weasel, she thought. Stll, she and Lily prepared themselves for the upcomng battle.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Let's rock and roll, team!" Sonic exclaims, his eyes going white, preparing for battle.

Purple Heart laughs. "They won't stand a chance! Not even with their numbers!"

Komaru stands by Edgeworth, firing up her Hacking Gun for incoming enemies. "I'll follow your lead!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Gosh, Toko was blunt and a little anti-social but here she seems almost...cruel." Daniel says seeing Yuta's reaction to what Jack had said.

"You say something Short Round??" Jack heard what he said and is looking directly at him. "EEP! No ma'am! ...huh? wait, is Short Round me?" "Haha! I get it, you're short and you're head is round." Dave adds, explaining the nickname.

"...well...I always wanted a nickname."

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole chuckles, smiling as she awaits the correct guess. "Nope, it's not that eith--"

Nicole looks up with curiousity, raising an eyebrow.

"Is this supposed to shake as it operates?" she asks. It could just be the elevator doing it's usual thing, but they weren't exactly in the safest of situations.

"Looks like playtime might be over", Cloud said warily.

"Eh, guess we'll never know the identity of that Mr. E", Phoenix said shrugging.

54 minutes ago, DemonLord DanJ86 said:

"Aaagh! Finally! Who gets to feel my wrath first?" Black Heart was feeling restless during the wait and is keen to start battling, while Daniel and Dave are confused.

"I know I researched Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth but...perhaps I should've done more? Lady Neptune, Lady Noire and Toko-Chan are all acting very strange all of a sudden." Daniel contemplates while Dave adds. "To be fair, you did look up Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth using Wikipedia...I just find it hard to believe that Phoenix Wright would actually meet Professor Layton..."

"Oh, I've met the guy, trust me", Phoenix said, "And he's not the only one, between my escapades with the likes of Ms. Walters, a Mr. Wade Wilson, Captain Commando, the list goes on....again, more than a lawyer SHOULD be submitted to now that I think about it".

55 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

Jessica stretched her arms out, or at least as best she could with so many Skylanders around. "Don't worry, Lily," Jessica said, looking down at the Plant Elemental, "I'll try not to kill the bootlegs... even if there are some I want to throttle with my bare hands."

"Thank you," Lily said, smiling. "Can I expect the same from everyone else?" she asked the rest of the Skylanders.

"No!" Shade cheekily replied, cackling to himself. Lily was not amused.

"It' a true sign of tact, smarts, skills and control of power, taking your enemies down and leaving them alive with a bruised ego!", Undyne said smirking, "I won't give them the satisfaction of death!"

"Not interested in killing. Not with innocent victims....well mostly innocent", Cloud reassured.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Alright, let's do this. Nightwing's team goes out first and distracts, then we'll sneak to the room". Edgeworth explained as the group began sneaking out of the door. In the corner, they see Aki lying face down. "I AM MEGA MAN: PLEASE INSERT GIRDER" He said on loop.

"Alright...here we go". Nightwing said.

As the Skylanders sneak out, they see their bootlegs setting up boxes and such as they all mingle with each other. Bootleg Yuta was sitting over the bar, talking about more stories about the multiverse to various patrons of the bar.

"And so this Frieza nerd comes along, looks like something out of those shitty animes, and says he's gonna take over us all. He didn't get much time to think when he was blown up by yours truly". Bootleg Yuta said. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"CONGLATURATION YUTA, THE FUCKING STRONG IS YOU," Bootleg Magearna crackled through her low-quality voicebox.

Bootleg Lily was irritably tapping her foot while glancing down at a small phone. "Come on, let's get this over with! I have an important client looking to build his own country club, and I have to have that forest chopped down and paved over as soon as possible!"

"...how could I ever say such a thing...?" Lily asked, distraught over what she was hearing.

"I never did trust people in business suits," Jessica said, keeping herself hidden.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Chuckle 1

"Reminds me of when I got against Mephiles. That guy's such a loser! I just spin dash into his face, crack some jokes, slash some of his minions and he runs away shaking his fist!" Bootleg Sonic laughs.

"A-And you weren't scared?" Bootleg Tails asks.

"Of. Course. Not." Bootleg Sonic replies. "Why should I be when I'm so awesome?"

• Thumbs Up 5

*Sigh* "Blah-Blah..." It seemed Bootleg Noire and Bootleg Toko were also swooning over Bootleg Yuta. "..." Bootleg Toko still wasn't saying anything.

"The stench of riff raff is heavy here. How I long for a little solitude and a good book." Bootleg Dave was restless and Bootleg Dan didn't care. "Hey! Hey!! Shut the fuck up!!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Celeste(?) giggled. "You guys should really hear how I got that fat bastard killed. Man that was hilarious!"

Kirigiri(?) and Ragna(?) stood in silence. They didn't seem to be that social.

• Thumbs Up 5

11 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"CONGLATURATION YUTA, THE FUCKING STRONG IS YOU," Bootleg Magearna crackled through her low-quality voicebox.

"Thank...you?" Bootleg Yuta said to Magearna, not really sure how to take the compliment. "Anyway, you're not going to be able to cut down any forests today, Monokuma said this is the big one!" Bootleg Yuta said with excitement. "Thrills, Chills, Kills!" 

"...I-I'm getting more creeped out..." The regular Yuta said to the other Skylanders. "I-I don't like seeing myself like this".

• Thumbs Up 4

"I don't give a baboon's smelly bum what Monokuma says," Bootleg Lily growled, "if I don't get this done, I'll lose a fortune!"

"Aww, don't be so grumpy, Lilz!" Bootleg Jessica said, picking Bootleg Lily up and hugging her tightly. "After all, money's not important; just the friends you make on the journey!"

Bootleg Ivorn lowered his shades in confusion. "What the fuck are you even talking about?" he asked.

"I dunno, but it sounded neat in my head, tee hee!"

Jessica clenched her fists and bit her lip. "...can we make an exception? Please, please, please can we make an exception?!"

"No," Lily bluntly said, folding her arms in disapproval.

• Thumbs Up 4

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...I-I'm getting more creeped out..." The regular Yuta said to the other Skylanders. "I-I don't like seeing myself like this".

"I'd hate to see what mine is like..." Komaru says, sweating. "Have we seen mine yet? I sure hope I didn't jinx anythi-"

Suddenly, bootleg Komaru walks near the other Skylanders. "What are you doing just telling stories?! Move it, move it! As the successor to Junko Enoshima, everything must be set for the multiverse to feel true Despair!"

263?cb=20170629150225

"You... You've gotta be kidding!" Komaru exclaims.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Grr, all this sneaking around is bad for my complexion, my cuttin' fingers are getting itchy over here!" Jack was getting restless and so was Black Heart. "So many to choose from, although easily no match for me."

• Thumbs Up 3

As if on cue, the atmosphere shifted as the lights died down, and the bootlegs all assembled in front of the giant TV screen. The Skylanders looked up to see what on Earth L.O.S.E were planning to do...

latest?cb=20171015111403

"Hello SkyLOSErs! It's your favourite headmaster Mr. Monokuma with your next set of orders, the big set! You guys have done an amazing job of taking over the multiverse for us this past year, even helping us destroy that crazy bitch Shirogane! Buuuut, this multiverse has gotten kind of boring, we've already taken everything that's worth taking! But that's where you all come in!" 

"Thanks to some intell given to us from a little birdie from another dimension, we've gotten the technology to cross dimensions! So guess what kiddos!" 

"YOU'RE ALL CROSSING OVER TO ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SPREAD SOME DESPAIR BABY!" Monokuma shouted with glee.

"They won't be expecting us, so here's the surpriseeeee, we're going to break into their academy and start off a Killing Game to show the multiverse their heroes being destroyed!" Monokuma added with an malicious chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 5

Bootleg Sonic simply cracks his knuckles. "Hope, despair, I don't care about that junk but whatever's fun, I'm in!"

"...And this sounds fun indeed!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Hah, neat!" Bootleg Ivorn smirked, downing a can of CoPsi and flinging it at the nearest bootleg he could see.

Bootleg Shade wasn't so keen on the idea. "Wouldn't it be more merciful if we simply killed them ourselves, if we really must have them killed?"

"Ah, shaddup!" Bootleg Ivorn yelled, causing Bootleg Shade to timidly flinch.

Shade looked on and was utterly livid, his eyes becoming bloodshot and his big grin becoming a murderous scowl. ...I'm killing them, I'm killing them both, I don't care what anyone else says, I am making sure they both die horribly!

• Thumbs Up 4

"A killing...game? Is that anything like Hungry Hungry Hippos?" Daniel mutters. Meanwhile, the Bootlegs react to the announcement.

"Blah-Blah-Blah!!"

"..."

"Good grief...so we're infecting other dimensions now?"

"Heehee, yeah, make 'em all feel my despair!"

• Thumbs Up 3