Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Uprising - A Multiversal Adventure Beyond Fiction and Reality (Please Read First Page Before Joining)

Failinhearts

34 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"And so this Frieza nerd comes along, looks like something out of those shitty animes, and says he's gonna take over us all. He didn't get much time to think when he was blown up by yours truly". Bootleg Yuta said. 

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, yeah, cool that's nice." Kh'itii said inspecting a fork before stashing it away in her cloak, "Jerk got what he deserved, yeah. Cool."

His Space Roach came up to Kh'itii with an empty glass, "Here, ma'am! I found this on the other side of the bar... I'm sure you'll like it."

"Hm?" Kh'itii took the glass and inspected it before shooting a glare at HSR. "Idiot! You got your stupid fingerprints on it!"

"Eeep!" The bootlegged his gasped, "I'm... I'm sorry master! I tried setting up an appointment with someone to get rid of my prints, but it costs a lot of money!

"Guess who doesn't care?" Kh'tii rolled her eyes as she tossed the glass across the room, "If you're not gonna get that surgery, at least wear some gloves! You know finger prints gross me out!"

"R-r-right ma'am!" HSR Saluted nervously, "I..I'll get right on that..."

"Geez, my bootleg version will just steal anything wont she?" Katii grumbled, "I don't really care for how she's treating your bootleg, Hiss. Even I'm starting to feel a little bad for her."

"Hiss agree..." Hiss said sadly, "Hiss glad you not mean Katii..."

"I'd love to give her a few punctures, myself..." Painwheel was sickened by Kh'itii's actions... What a control freak!

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

As if on cue, the atmosphere shifted as the lights died down, and the bootlegs all assembled in front of the giant TV screen. The Skylanders looked up to see what on Earth L.O.S.E were planning to do...

latest?cb=20171015111403

"Hello SkyLOSErs! It's your favourite headmaster Mr. Monokuma with your next set of orders, the big set! You guys have done an amazing job of taking over the multiverse for us this past year, even helping us destroy that crazy bitch Shirogane! Buuuut, this multiverse has gotten kind of boring, we've already taken everything that's worth taking! But that's where you all come in!" 

"Thanks to some intell given to us from a little birdie from another dimension, we've gotten the technology to cross dimensions! So guess what kiddos!" 

"YOU'RE ALL CROSSING OVER TO ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SPREAD SOME DESPAIR BABY!" Monokuma shouted with glee.

"They won't be expecting us, so here's the surpriseeeee, we're going to break into their academy and start off a Killing Game to show the multiverse their heroes being destroyed!" Monokuma added with an malicious chuckle.

"Well, at least there will be more interesting stuff to steal." Kh'itii said as she stashed the last of the silverware in her coat, "I've just about finished stealing everything I could find here..."

"Yeah! And we'll be able to sell some of that stuff for more money!" HSR replied enthusiastically.

Khi'tii shot a glare at her minion before leaping off of her stool... but not before landing directly on her toes.

"ACK!" HSR stifled back a scream, holding her sneakered foot.  

"Quit finishing my thoughts, Roach!" Khi'tii spat "You don't think for me!"

Meanwhile, Katii, Hiss and Painwheel watched on, still disgusted by the bootleg Katii.

"Hiss have enough!" Hiss frowned, "Hiss gonna hurt evil Katii!"

"I'm ready to go..."

"Not yet guys." Katii warned her friends before her mind wandered somewhere else..." Another dimension?" Katii bit her lip, "I pray to infinity that he's not talking about our dimension..."   

• Thumbs Up 6

2 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Not yet guys." Katii warned her friends before her mind wandered somewhere else..." Another dimension?" Katii bit her lip, "I pray to infinity that he's not talking about our dimension..."   

Edgeworth shook his head. "...It can't be coincidence that you all got here when they got the tech to pull off something like this...I'm sorry, but they're talking about your dimension, it's the only logical answer". Edgeworth explained. 

"We've got to stop them here and now. Our dimension might've already been ruined...but we can't let another suffer the same fate!" Nightwing said angrily.

• Thumbs Up 5

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Edgeworth shook his head. "...It can't be coincidence that you all got here when they got the tech to pull off something like this...I'm sorry, but they're talking about your dimension, it's the only logical answer". Edgeworth explained. 

"We've got to stop them here and now. Our dimension might've already been ruined...but we can't let another suffer the same fate!" Nightwing said angrily.

"Speakin' my language. They're not gonna stop here, either. Bet every dimension is next on their to-do list!" Sonic agrees with the two natives of the universe.

Purple Heart gives a determined scowl. "Then it's our job to make sure not a single part of that list gets checked off!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Speakin' my language. They're not gonna stop here, either. Bet every dimension is next on their to-do list!" Sonic agrees with the two natives of the universe.

Purple Heart gives a determined scowl. "Then it's our job to make sure not a single part of that list gets checked off!"

"We don't have time to waste then, this is our chance". Nightwing said, as he grabbed his Escrima sticks, which looked battle-hardened and worn down, with sparks emitting from cracks in them. "Let's do it to it!". Nightwing shouted, as he leaped over the stair handle and jumped down onto the bootlegs.

Nightwing launched an Escrima stick directly into Bootleg Sonic, sending shocks through him before the sentinel catches on and drops it as the Skylanders begin to drop in on the bootlegs.

• Thumbs Up 4

"Heh... cute.." Knockoff Sonic jumps back onto his feet, noticing he has harnessed the shocks, electricity crackling in his hands.

Sonic, who lands has his jaw dropped. "He can control electricity with his hands? Not fair!"

"I'm just THAT awesome!" Knockoff Sonic chuckles, as more and more Elements appear in his hand, seeming endless.

"He's just that OP..." Sonic groans, looking at his sword, which is the only way for him to harness any of the Elements that isn't Wind.

• Thumbs Up 3

"HERE COMES THE REAL BAD GUY, BITCHES!" Shade yelled as swooped down towards Bootleg Ivorn, firing a stream of black fire at the metal humanoid.

"GAAAAAAAH!" Ivorn screamed as immense heat bombarded him, ruining his shades. Jessica, meanwhile, fired a blast of air at Bootleg Magearna, sending the robot tumbling backwards.

"W-Wha?!" Bootleg Jessica exclaimed, caught offguard by the Skylanders' arrival.

• Thumbs Up 3

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"And so this Frieza nerd comes along, looks like something out of those shitty animes, and says he's gonna take over us all. He didn't get much time to think when he was blown up by yours truly". Bootleg Yuta said. 

"A charming recollection", Masked Undyne said, "It reminds me of many, a glorious conquest. When me and my army took down the foolish pirate's world and realm", she said. "And with that came a domino effect, it's almost gotten boring with the lack of challenge to us! Isn't that right, Rexy?", she asked, petting the bootlegged dinosaur who was now present.

"GRRRRR!" <Just let any others come..to be meat!>, the giant behemoth responded.

22 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"Hello SkyLOSErs! It's your favourite headmaster Mr. Monokuma with your next set of orders, the big set! You guys have done an amazing job of taking over the multiverse for us this past year, even helping us destroy that crazy bitch Shirogane! Buuuut, this multiverse has gotten kind of boring, we've already taken everything that's worth taking! But that's where you all come in!" 

"Thanks to some intell given to us from a little birdie from another dimension, we've gotten the technology to cross dimensions! So guess what kiddos!" 

"YOU'RE ALL CROSSING OVER TO ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SPREAD SOME DESPAIR BABY!" Monokuma shouted with glee.

"They won't be expecting us, so here's the surpriseeeee, we're going to break into their academy and start off a Killing Game to show the multiverse their heroes being destroyed!" Monokuma added with an malicious chuckle.

"Excellent. A whole new world......to conquer in the name of the king", Masked Undyne said. "Mettaton. Kay. I trust you heard the news", she said speaking into a DEUS. "Ready my militia, we're going on a little dimensional field trip".

14 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well, at least there will be more interesting stuff to steal." Kh'itii said as she stashed the last of the silverware in her coat, "I've just about finished stealing everything I could find here..."

"Yeah! And we'll be able to sell some of that stuff for more money!" HSR replied enthusiastically.

Khi'tii shot a glare at her minion before leaping off of her stool... but not before landing directly on her toes.

"ACK!" HSR stifled back a scream, holding her sneakered foot.  

"Quit finishing my thoughts, Roach!" Khi'tii spat "You don't think for me!"

"HMMMMM. What have I told you two about going through those  motions again. Also, you try and pickpocket the spoils of war from my troops again......", masked Undyne showed a batch of spears rising from the ground around herself, "And you know that no mercy for the foolhardy will come".

• Thumbs Up 5

"The Wheel of Fate is turning!" Celes shouted at her counterpart as she charged at her.

"Rebel 1! Action!" Celeste(?) shouted back at her. The two then clashed with their weapons. Celes noticed her counterpart's weapon of choice. "A staff huh? That brings me back" the Ultimate Gambler remembered her time as a magic user. The two continued to clash.

"Hells Fang!" Ragna shouted at his own counterpart while he lunged at him. However Ragna(?) countered, "Inferno Divider!" Ragna(?) grabbed Blood-Scythe and swinged upwards, getting Ragna off guard. "Dammit..." Ragna said, "this is going to be a long day..."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Perfect. Just in time," Katii said, reaching into her cloak, for her daggers "I've had just about enough of my klepto, asshat evil twin."

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Nightwing launched an Escrima stick directly into Bootleg Sonic, sending shocks through him before the sentinel catches on and drops it as the Skylanders begin to drop in on the bootlegs.

Kh'itii and HSR turned to see Bootleg sonic getting electricuted, both of whom looked on in horror.

"...Guess it's time for is to haul ass!" Kh'itii snatched up a large satchel of stolen goods before being stopped by Katii.

"Uh... Whoa." Kh'itii said, pointing at her clone, "Why do you look just like-"

WHAM!

Kh'itii held her gut as a bunch of worthless junk poured out of her cloak, from silverware to plates, to plants. "Gahahck! Owww!"

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you!" Katii said, raising her fist once again, "Get ready for a few more!"

"Don't leave me out of this one..." Painwheel rasped, picking Khi'tii up by her tail

"Whoawhoawhoa!" Kh'itii held her hands up, "Wait, let's talk this out! I can give you one of my loot!"

Hastily looking through her pile mumbling as she struggled to find a thing to trade them... Eventually she picked up a chipped spoon, "Here, you two need a spoon?"

Katii and Painwheel stared at eachother in disbelief.

"...You punch, I hold on?" 

"Sounds good to me. Feel free to join in too."

With that said, Katii and Painwheel began to have their fun with their senseless violence... Meanwhile, HSR watched on in horror, backing away in hopes of escaping... only to be bump into 9 feet of blue cockroach, staring right down at her.

"h.h.h..." The Human roach bootleg whimpered, "P...please don't hurt me...."

"..." Hiss's heart melted at her adorable bootleg and picked her up, "YOU TOO PRECIOUS FOR EVIL WORLD!"

And with that, Hiss began to hug her bootleg counterpart, with her infamous strength... "HISS PROTECT YOU!!!"

"Hrck... urrgghhh..." HSR  grunted having trouble breathing from Hiss's strength, "Uh... Thanks? Uh... Help? Anyone?" 

• Thumbs Up 5

10 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Heh... cute.." Knockoff Sonic jumps back onto his feet, noticing he has harnessed the shocks, electricity crackling in his hands.

Sonic, who lands has his jaw dropped. "He can control electricity with his hands? Not fair!"

"I'm just THAT awesome!" Knockoff Sonic chuckles, as more and more Elements appear in his hand, seeming endless.

"He's just that OP..." Sonic groans, looking at his sword, which is the only way for him to harness any of the Elements that isn't Wind.

"He said, as he got his partner to do his dirty work for him and treated his brother like his pitiful lackey. I never thought I'd say it to you of all people, but you make me sick to my stomach". Nightwing said, as he clashed his Escrima sticks together into a bo-staff and began attacking various bootlegs charging for them. 

"...Why bother trying to beat us? It's all ultimately meaningless in the end..." Roxas said, as he slashed his keyblade over towards Sonic, smashing it down, and creating a impact into the floor.

• Thumbs Up 4

The impact launches Sonic into the air, who takes the opportunity to land on his counterpart. Sword aflame, Sonic swiftly descends upon the knockoff...

SHING!

...Only to be countered by another sword.

"Gotcha." Knockoff Sonic says with a smirk, before making the sword emit a magical force, pushing Sonic into a wall.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Sonic!" Ragna shouted when he saw his friend crash into the wall. He tried to help but Ragna quickly gets uppercutted by Ragna(?) "Why you!?" Ragna shouted.

Celeste(?) started to overwhelm Celes with her magical talents. "Damn is this my potential if I kept on that path..?" Celes asked herself. Celeste(?) then giggled, "let's bring a blast from the past shall we?" Celeste(?) then points her staff at Celes. "Lock!" she shouted as she turned Justice Hammer 2 into a black void. "This going south fast!" Celes said.

Kyoko and Kirigiri(?) simply stared at each other, wondering what they will do next.

• Thumbs Up 4

Just now, Ghostrick Dorklord said:

"Sonic!" Ragna shouted when he saw his friend crash into the wall. He tried to help but Ragna quickly gets uppercutted by Ragna(?) "Why you!?" Ragna shouted.

"I'm... fine..." Sonic groans as he pulls himself off the wall. "Just keep fighting. Don't worry about me!"

Meanwhile, Purple Heart faces off against her counterpart, still in Neptune form.

"Heh! This'll be easy!" Purple Heart says, readying for battle.

Knockoff Neptune stomps her foot. "How dare you! Getting in the way of my work!" She rants before transforming into HDD form, looking more... bare than usual.

"Hah hah! Check out these assets!" Knockoff Purple Heart laughs, wearing nothing but a swimsuit as her armor. "Aren't I lovely?" She asks, flaunting her image.

Purple Heart winces in disgust. "You... You think your body is enough to stop me?" She charges ahead. "Think again!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"Wooooaaahh!" Bootleg Jessica gasped as she saw Jessica creating small tornadoes to knock several bootlegs into each other. "You have magic powers?! I'm just, like, some girl!"

Does... she not know she has a Magic Core in her? Jessica thought. "Welp, that make my life easier," she replied, charging up a Null Blast and firing it into Bootleg Jessica. Sure enough, her Magic Core still allowed her to take more punishment than normal humans, even if she didn't know it was there.

"OK...ow!" Bootleg Jessica groaned as she got to her feet.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Wooooaaahh!" Bootleg Jessica gasped as she saw Jessica creating small tornadoes to knock several bootlegs into each other. "You have magic powers?! I'm just, like, some girl!"

Does... she not know she has a Magic Core in her? Jessica thought. "Welp, that make my life easier," she replied, charging up a Null Blast and firing it into Bootleg Jessica. Sure enough, her Magic Core still allowed her to take more punishment than normal humans, even if she didn't know it was there.

"OK...ow!" Bootleg Jessica groaned as she got to her feet.

Suddenly, Bootleg Yuta jumped in with a sword, slashing off some of Jess' hair while barely missing her and jumping in front of Bootleg Jess. "Picking on innocent girls, man you guys are just massive bullies, aren't you".

"...And I don't take kindly to bullies...hehehe". Bootleg Yuta said, gaining a massive grin as the Skylanders suddenly began randomly floating into the air. 

"...Like, totally sorry guys, but I've got orders". Bootleg Raven said as she began messing with the gravity of the Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"...Like, totally sorry guys, but I've got orders". Bootleg Raven said as she began messing with the gravity of the Skylanders.

Sonic is suddenly lifted into the air. "Ah!"

"Awesome! Target practice!" Knockoff Sonic laughs, aiming his sword at the floating hedgehog, shooting him down fireball after fireball, leaving the real deal completely helpless. "Ohhh, I'm sorry! What was that about fearing you?! Heh!"

• Thumbs Up 2

http://gifyu.com/images/DissidiaAC_Cloud.gif

"No time like the present then!", Cloud said as brandished his buster sword and lept into the fray!

35 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"..." Hiss's heart melted at her adorable bootleg and picked her up, "YOU TOO PRECIOUS FOR EVIL WORLD!"

And with that, Hiss began to hug her bootleg counterpart, with her infamous strength... "HISS PROTECT YOU!!!"

"Hrck... urrgghhh..." HSR  grunted having trouble breathing from Hiss's strength, "Uh... Thanks? Uh... Help? Anyone?" 

"That's all well and good. Just keep her there so I can burn her to bits!", NEGA Shantae gloated as she flew in and landed, turning into her dragon form!

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic is suddenly lifted into the air. "Ah!"

"Awesome! Target practice!" Knockoff Sonic laughs, aiming his sword at the floating hedgehog, shooting him down fireball after fireball, leaving the real deal completely helpless. "Ohhh, I'm sorry! What was that about fearing you?! Heh!"

"S-Sonic..." Yuta said, as he looked over the bootleg fight happening below as Komaru, Yuta and Edgeworth began breaking into the communications room. "..." 

"...I'm just a hindrance". "I keep getting hurt".

"I can't do anything". 

"..."

"No...I have to do something. Like Makoto says, I gotta have hope!" Yuta said, as he suddenly flipped over the railing to Edgeworth and Komaru's surprise, seems the training at the academy having finally kicked in a bit as he used the momentum of the jump to kick right into Bootleg Sonic. Not doing damage, but doing enough to distract him from Nightwing, who suddenly smashed into him with his bo-staff.

"S-Sonic, are you alright?" Yuta asked, as the gravity dropped back down for the three, Raven's concentration breaking, and Yuta gave Sonic his hand.

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Suddenly, Bootleg Yuta jumped in with a sword, slashing off some of Jess' hair while barely missing her and jumping in front of Bootleg Jess. "Picking on innocent girls, man you guys are just massive bullies, aren't you".

"...And I don't take kindly to bullies...hehehe". Bootleg Yuta said, gaining a massive grin as the Skylanders suddenly began randomly floating into the air. 

"Aww, Yutie, you're such a sweetheart!~" Bootleg Jessica swooned, hearts popping out of her head. Between her involuntary haircut and the sight of herself acting like this, Jessica wanted to be sick. Preferably over this smug overpowered prick's dumb face.

"There's no need to waste your time with her," Bootleg Shade told Yuta. "I can be of greater aid to Jessica." He sent a small spark of magic into Bootleg Jessica, causing her to glow black briefly.

"Whuuuuuuat just happened?" Bootleg Jessica asked. She wasn't going to get an answer, though, as a Megaton Dark Bomb exploded in Bootleg Shade's face, sending him flying.

"You're not me," Shade growled, flying after his heroic counterpart.

"...no seriously, what just happened?"

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/17/2017 at 11:19 PM, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"S-Sonic, are you alright?" Yuta asked, as the gravity dropped back down for the three, Raven's concentration breaking, and Yuta gave Sonic his hand.

"An opening", Masked Undyne said as her eye flashed below her armor face guard as her armada made its way into the room.

"Alpha Battalion. Crush, kill, maim, deal with them in any means most efficient. I have more important enemies to aid against", she said, leaping off above.

"Oh no you don't", Cloud interjected as he barreled into a load of them, and held the line with his buster sword to ward them off before they could go for their guns and swords.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Sonic grabs Yuta'a hand. "Yeah... just a few burns. But not enough to keep me down." He says, staring at his other self. "But this man is pissing. me. off..."

Revving up into a ball, he spins into his knockoff self, who counteracts with his own spin. The two face off against each other, sparks literally flying as the two spinning balls collide. However, the knockoff's absurd power only manages to finally push Sonic down.

"Alright, Green Eyes. Time to show what the original can do!" Knockoff Sonic laughs, his hands glowing.

"Original...? What... do you..." Sonic asks, slowly getting up.

"MAGIC, TECH, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, UNDEAD, LIFE, AIR, LIGHT, DARK, KAOS BLAST GO!" Knockoff Sonic laughs as he shoots a massive beam at Sonic, damaging him immensely.

• Thumbs Up 3

"OW! OW! OW!" Khi'tii shouted as Katii and Painwheel pummeled her, "Hey! WAIT WAIT WAIT! I SURRENDER! I SURRENDER!"

"Ugh... had enough?" Katii panted, a little tired from the pounding she dished out.

"Yeah! Yeah, we're cool!" Khi'tii said as she got to her feet, "Here, my offer still stands!" 

Kh'itii picked the chipped spoon back up, "Here, It's all yours... consider it a peace offering okay?"

Eyeing the spoon with a hint of annoyance, Katii sighed, "Fine... But only because I don't turn down peace offerings, okay?"

Katii reached out for the chipped spoon, ready to take it. However, right when she was about to do so....

"Nahsorryichangedmymind!" Kh'itii quicky sidestepped around Katii, while swiping the chipped spoon at Katii's face, and then slashed at Painwheel's arm, causing the spiked girl to drop her. Katii gritted her teeth in pain as she shot a dirty look at her clone, holding her now bleeding cheekbone.

"OOOOOOOWWW! STUPID STUPID STUPID!" Katii complained, smacking her head with her other hand, "You would pull something as cheep as that!

"I'm a thief, you dummy!" Kh'itii proudly twirled her deadly silverware, "We're supposed to be cheap!"

Growling, Katii and Painwheel readied themselves to attack the thieving cat, when all of the sudden...

9 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

"What the hell?!" Before Katii could throw something at Kh'itii, she found her feet slowly leaving the ground, 

"Hahahah!" Khi'tii giggle, flipping Katii and Painwheel an obscene gesture as she gathered all of her fallen loot, "Sucks to be you guys! I think It's time me and my partner in crime head out! Roach! We're leaving!"

The bootleg Katii turned to see Hiss still holding onto His Space Roach as if she were a teddy bear, to which Khi'tii facepalmed upon seeing.

"Ma'am... Can you... get this thing to... let me go?!" HSR said, trying to reach for her master.

"...Eeehhh, you're on your own." Kh'itii gave a salute before she was about to leave the room... only to find more loot to steal, "Ooops! Hang on, there's some more stuff over there!"

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"That's all well and good. Just keep her there so I can burn her to bits!", NEGA Shantae gloated as she flew in and landed, turning into her dragon form!

"W-w-what?! B-but you'll burn me too!" HSR turned to Kh'itii, "Ma'am! Tell her to stop!"

"Ooooh! Shiny!' Khi'tii said stashing a pen away in her cloak.

Upon hearing HSR's worried shout, Hiss noticed Nega-Shantae flying up behind her, "NO! You no hurt evil me!"

Hiss whipped out her spear, tossing it at the Dragon Nega-Shantae.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Sonic grabs Yuta'a hand. "Yeah... just a few burns. But not enough to keep me down." He says, staring at his other self. "But this man is pissing. me. off..."

"Join the club". Yuta said, as he looked over towards his bootleg playfully mocking the original Jess. "I-I don't know what else I can do, but I'll do my best". 

"I'll never lose Hope!" Yuta exclaimed, as he pulled out a small sword and shield he grabbed from Nightwing's armoury. 

6 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Cala Maria said:

"An opening", Masked Undyne said as her eyes flashed below her armor face guard as her armada made its way into the room.

"Alpha Battalion. Crush, kill, maim, deal with them in any means most efficient. I have more important enemies to aid against", she said, leaping off above.

"Oh no you don't", Cloud interjected as he barreled into a load of them, and held the line with his buster sword to ward them off before they could go for their guns and swords.

"Time for round 2!" Nightwing shouted, as he suddenly flipped over to Armoured Undyne and engaged her, slamming his bo-staff into her armour, allowing the electricity to start emitting through it. 

7 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"Aww, Yutie, you're such a sweetheart!~" Bootleg Jessica swooned, hearts popping out of her head. Between her involuntary haircut and the sight of herself acting like this, Jessica wanted to be sick. Preferably over this smug overpowered prick's dumb face.

"There's no need to waste your time with her," Bootleg Shade told Yuta. "I can be of greater aid to Jessica." He sent a small spark of magic into Bootleg Jessica, causing her to glow black briefly.

"Whuuuuuuat just happened?" Bootleg Jessica asked. She wasn't going to get an answer, though, as a Megaton Dark Bomb exploded in Bootleg Shade's face, sending him flying.

"You're not me," Shade growled, flying after his heroic counterpart.

"...no seriously, what just happened?"

"It's no prob, the hero's always gotta protect the ladies, right?" Bootleg Yuta said with a smirk, as he suddenly charged into Jessica, managing to absorb and adapt her void magic. "Oh, now this is some serious new power! Thanks for the donation second rate fake!" Bootleg Yuta said, kicking Jess away.

• Thumbs Up 4

Sonic struggles to get up as Knockoff Sonic simply stomps on his other self's back. "Hah! Seriously? THIS is my successor?! This is the guy was replaced with? This flawed, weak, little, IDIOT?!" He says as he twists his foot deeper and deeper into Sonic's back.

"...What... are you talking about?! You came from me!" Sonic groans in pain.

Knockoff Sonic grabs Sonic's spines, pinning him down. "Oh, me. There's so much you don't know about yourself. About how pathetic of a little mistake you are..."

"Your origin... your true origin?"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ragna(?) knocked the real Ragna's hands. "Great now you've done it!" Ragna then materialized claws of seither to fight back his double. However the Ragna(?) double kept blocking with his own Blood-Scythe.

"What's the matter?" Celeste taunted Celes, "can't do anything without your weapon!? Man it sure would be nice if you had an OP ability like Lock huh?" Celes threw a book at Celeste only for the latter to dodge. "Futile!" Celeste said as she tried to Lock Celes, only for Celes to move out of the way.

• Thumbs Up 4