Awoo.

IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog - Megathread

Dejimon11

6 hours ago, MainJP said:

Doesn't mean he can't wish for it. Things can change. Now will it? Eh...hope so.

I know, just pointing out the obstacle. 

4 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I'd prefer they stay in the classic realm as well. At least in the gameverse. Along with fang. Now comic wise I think they be fine

Why? 

2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

I know, just pointing out the obstacle. 

Why? 

They just feel like classic characters. I see classic as the more goofy whimsical side and Rey and mighty seem like that. Like I wouldn't want rouge and shadow in classic verse

8 hours ago, Meta77 said:

I'd prefer they stay in the classic realm as well. At least in the gameverse. Along with fang. Now comic wise I think they be fine

I want all three of them in the modern games.

8 hours ago, Meta77 said:

They just feel like classic characters. I see classic as the more goofy whimsical side and Rey and mighty seem like that. Like I wouldn't want rouge and shadow in classic verse

I mean, Rouge could be there if they do a solid Character Check.

16 hours ago, Your Vest Friend said:

Things won't change regarding that, Mania pretty much proved it. 

No one said it would. There's a difference between hoping and believing.

48 minutes ago, MainJP said:

No one said it would. There's a difference between hoping and believing.

Ayy, for some people that just isn't true.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that cover but they never posted a clear picture of it online. I think you can only get it via SEGA's own shop?

I wish more folks were talking about the tangle and whisper stuff, seems neat enough to note. But not a lot of the discussion around the net. Seemed cool, but I dunno maybe it just didn't go over for people

9 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

I wish more folks were talking about the tangle and whisper stuff, seems neat enough to note. But not a lot of the discussion around the net. Seemed cool, but I dunno maybe it just didn't go over for people

I guess that's unfortunately a matter of both much of the intrigue with Whisper being nearly spelled out here and Tangle being super shallow up to this point from the get go. There's not too-too much there to talk or perhaps speculate about.

I for one am honestly not sure what to think about how the other half of this miniseries will go down.

Just now, DabigRG said:

I guess that's unfortunately a matter of both much of the intrigue with Whisper being nearly spelled out here and Tangle being super shallow up to this point from the get go. There's not too-too much there to talk or perhaps speculate about.

Well I suppose that's better than the alternative

Looks at the discussion on multiple websites about the main book that are literally on fire about shadow or people who have seemingly just stopped talking about the book because of it

That's one large edgy fire.

Just now, DabigRG said:

I for one am honestly not sure what to think about how the other half of this miniseries will go down.

Me too, pessimistic as this may sound I don't think this is gonna end as interestingly as some may think. I think this might be a pretty safe venture, but I could be wrong.

I d

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

How apropos.

Anyway, it seems slightly more productive to think about how this miniseries will affect the book going forward.

don't think its gonna do much, honestly. Unless you mean, by " will there be more miniseries " then yeah sure. 1 hundo.

Will the events effect the main book too much, I doubt it. I get the feeling sega wants things to stay in their lane so to speak.

24 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

Welp get ready for some bad IDW Sonic news...possibly

*Gesturing to the thread page number*👎

I'm sure it's fine. It's not like Sonic will make deal with Mephiles to make 06 erase itself from happening, but in turn he and Amy never married, she just hanged around as, IDK, crazy fangirl or something and due to reality shift none of us will remember how it really went...what?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Shadowlax said:

I’m actually interested in her old team and how they operated.

10 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Welp get ready for some bad IDW Sonic news...possibly

*Gesturing to the thread page number*👎

On Friday the 13th no less.

Full Moon out tonight.

10 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I'm sure it's fine. It's not like Sonic will make deal with Mephiles to make 06 erase itself from happening, but in turn he and Amy never married, she just hanged around as, IDK, crazy fangirl or something and due to reality shift none of us will remember how it really went...what?

What is the referencer?

10 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

14 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

On Friday the 13th no less.

Full Moon out tonight.

What is the referencer?

I believe its spiderman 1 more day. IIRC Where peter parker makes a deal with satan that basically gets rid of his marriage, I think to bring aunt may back? I forgot exactly what happens in that . I do know it was just a glorified eraser because the authors didn't really feel like they could do anything with married parker. And just hit a reset button on his character after that.

1 hour ago, dbzfan7 said:

Now if only Modern Sonic games didn't cross off half of those powers.

You can say the same for anyone who hasn't been playable. No one besides Sonic and Shadow really does much if at all.

11 minutes ago, MainJP said:

You can say the same for anyone who hasn't been playable. No one besides Sonic and Shadow really does much if at all.

Eh I feel the powers and skills of others are more kept in tact in comparison...not that what you say isn't true.