Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sally eventually finds an entrance, guarded by two Monokuma bots. Easy.

Hiding around a corner, Sally knocks on the wall. Grabbing the attention of the bots, they run over, out of sight of the cameras. Then, when they run around the corner, Sally slashes them up with her Ring Blades!

eZ41ZGP.jpg

"Hmph, looks like you need better security! I've dealt with way too many of you kind of mooks in my lifetime." she taunts.

Grabbing a hand off the scrap parts of the bots, she sneaks over to the door, as she takes out the camera. Using the hand to bypass the handprint scanner at the door, Sally got the door open. Success! Next step, get inside and shut down the generator.

She calls over the DEUS. "Teams, I've arrived at the generator. Proceeding toooo-- Ooohhh..."

Looking around at the Destroyer Monokuma bots, this was trouble.

75oNu0j.jpg

That's... A lot of bots.

• Thumbs Up 3

The Destroyers aim their guns at Sally. "Puhuhuhu! Say your prayers!" They chant in unison.

"Say YOUR prayers!" A blue ball rises into the air and ricohets between the many Monokumas. As the ball heads towards one, Sonic reverts to his normal state and slashes at it, slicing it to bits before rolling up and killing another.

Sonic lands next to Sally as more Monokumas begin to waddle to them.

"Miss me?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Taking a moment to catch her breath after she completely froze up, she collapses to the ground.

"Whoa... Your timing is just... Impeccable..." she manages to get out, exhausted.

Getting back up, she activates her Ring Blades, preparing to fight. "I owe you one, that's for sure."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Don't worry about it. Let's just smash these bears to pieces!" Sonic says, his sword crackling with electricity as he fires a beam of lightning, short circuiting a large lineup of Destroyers.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Your team can cover me, I'm headed for the controls!" Sally replies, finding her way around the place.

Climbing up, she gets onto a walkway. There's going to be a Destroyer up here, so she prepared for a fight!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Roger that." Sonic calls out to the Monokumas. "Come here, you piles of stuffing!"

"There's plenty of sword slashing to go around!"

• Thumbs Up 1

As Sally predicted, there was a Monokuma Destroyer. As it begins to shoot, Sally forms one of her Ring Blades into a shield, blocking the gunfire.

Taking a moment, Sally calls over the DEUS, "Talker Team, status?!" Sounds of combat can be heard over her call.

• Thumbs Up 1

The remaining Destroyers on Sonic's side begin running to him, shooting non-stop. Sonic spins his sword clockwise rapidly, reflecting all the bullets right at them all.

The Destroyer Monokumas fall, bullets in their heads. "Child's play!" Sonic says, leaning on his sword. He then runs off to find Sally.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Right," Nodded Pixels "Thanks for your help, and good luck to you guys as well."

When the Bonne family left, The Robrainiac hunting team followed the minion, still treading lightly and keeping their distance, only moving once as soon as the minion turned a corner. Every now and then, the team would have to stop whenever the minion looked behind.

Thankfully, Robrainiac's minion didn't seem paranoid, and continued down the corridors, until it eventually reached its destination: an open door leading to a room with a lot of flashing lights.

Motioning his team mates, they all made their way to the door. The source of the flashing lights came from many monitors, which Pixels couldn't make out at the moment... Right now, his eyes were focused on the large leather chair that the minion was walking towards.

"Dink Dink Dink!" The henchminion chirped, holding out the plate of snacks and drinks.

Spooky's House of Jump Scares: Enjoying the show by LordRobrainiac

"Hm?" Spooky turned from the monitors and towards the Minion. "Oh hey! You got the snacks. Nice! Now then... Where's Robrainiac and Crow? They're late... We've got a lot to discuss."

https://images.stopgame.ru/uploads/images/424346/form/2016/10/16/1476640662.gif

"Nick! Look at that! She sounds and looks like the ghost Tron was talking about!"

"Not only that! It looks like she knows Robrainiac and this "Crow" fellow! Sounds like our ticket!", Phoenix whispered back to her.

"Robrainiac's lucky Crow vouched for him..." Spooky sighed, a little annoyed, "Otherwise, he'd be the perfect victim to one my specimens."

Spooky motioned to the monitors. "It's been getting a bit boring around here anyway. I could use the entertainment... Robrainiac's reactions are pure gold!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ad172fb6330477f002ede846af460b32/tumblr_o7j1txx5kk1sd0d7go10_250.gif

"HMPH! What a rude-sounding spirit! Well if she gets sent back to the afterlife, she better not request me to channel her!", Maya whispered.

phoenix-thinking%28a%29.gif

"I certainly hope we don't have to deal with the likes of her", Phoenix said rather concerned.

One thing was for sure, Pixels did not want to be near this room any longer. He trembled at the thought of Spooky capturing his team and locking them all in a room with one of those... things. But one thing was for sure, Spooky knew Robrainiac, and either her or the henchminion would eventually lead them to their goal.

"But then again, this little rebellion we're planning wouldn't be possible without Robrainiac..." Spooky shrugged. "Anyways, can you go tell Robrainiac that I'm waiting? I'm getting impatient.."

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bee97cb298726d31e959188496f464d0/tumblr_o7vy7xukpq1sd0d7go1_500.gif

"Rebellion!?", Maya said perturbed.

"AN uprising within LOSE!?", Phoenix said equally horrified.

phoenix-handsondesk(b).gif

"Just what do you think we've stepped into the middle of here Pixels?", Phoenix asked.

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"Man! Tron Bonne wasn't kidding when she said that LOSE is in a sorry state. I mean in-fighting too?! Not the best of foundations if you ask me", Maya hissed under her breath.

As Pixels, Phoenix, Maya and Graff left, Spooky turned her head. 

"Hmmm..." Spooky lifted an eyebrow. Shrugging, she turned back to her monitor, ready to be entertained by scenes of monsters chasing down prisoners.

tumblr_o7j1txx5kk1sd0d7go6_250.gif

"Nick! Did you ever have the feeling like we were just being spotted or....watched?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/09aece25cef416ef1649fd468bb6e910/tumblr_opd0t7iSdH1rqp6teo4_400.gif

"Loony Tunes reference aside Maya, we are on LOSE property, so we best stay on our toes!", Phoenix said, "Think like Solid Snake and don't let that be a distraction!"

"Huh, feels like almost yesterday, he showed up with his monkey counterpart to help us get rid of LOSE forces back at the Academy!", Maya said.

"Hmmm, I wonder how the Bonnes are handling", Phoenix thought out loud.

15 hours ago, Polkadi said:

She calls over the DEUS. "Teams, I've arrived at the generator. Proceeding toooo-- Ooohhh..."

Looking around at the Destroyer Monokuma bots, this was trouble.

75oNu0j.jpg

That's... A lot of bots.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx11.gif

"Oh boy! That doesn't sound good", Tron said overhearing the news on her DEUS.

Image result for chara dreemurr

"I'm sorry, what doesn't sound too good?", Chara asked suspiciously.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx2.gif

"Eep! Sorry Chara! I meant....it just doesn't sound too good that you guys feel so cooped up waiting to get your chances to fight the Skylanders, errrrr......

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

especially since our plan is sure to do them in!", she said confidently.

"Sure, sure, whatever! I still give it till Season 3! By then, I should have attained enough power myself to treat them to the ride of their lives. Well, what little life they'll have remaining before that ride's conclusion. You seem to be the betting types. Wanna wager?", Chara asked cheerfully but with every hint of schadenfreude dripping from her voice.

*GULP*, the Bonnes collectively gulped.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bee97cb298726d31e959188496f464d0/tumblr_o7vy7xukpq1sd0d7go1_500.gif

"Rebiilion!?", Maya said.

"AN uprising within LOSE!?", Phoenix said equally horrified.

phoenix-handsondesk(b).gif

"Just what do you think we've stepped into the middle of here Pixels?", Phoenix asked.

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"Man! Tron Bonne wasn't kidding when she said that LOSE is in a sorry state. I mean in-fighting too?! Not the best of foundations if you ask me", Maya hissed under her breath.

"No kidding..." Pixels said, "So that's how they got Robrainiac in. Someone, probably Crow, told him of this rebellion and talked him into joining."

Pixels frowned a bit. "But why would he just up and leave us without telling? Surely he'd tell us about the rebellion and he'd bring along some of us..."

Suddenly, it hit Pixels. Groaning, his face met with his palm.

"I forgot. This is Robrainiac we're talking about. Once an idea pops into his mind, he goes for it. No practicing, and little planning. It's a wonder how he became the first villain to take over Comicopolis."

"Still though... Let's see where Robrainiac's minion is heading. This time we're heading towards Robrainiac... I'm sure of it!"

6 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

tumblr_o7j1txx5kk1sd0d7go6_250.gif

"Nick! Did you ever have the feeling like we were just being spotted or....watched?"

https://68.media.tumblr.com/09aece25cef416ef1649fd468bb6e910/tumblr_opd0t7iSdH1rqp6teo4_400.gif

"Loony Tunes reference aside Maya, we are on LOSE property, so we best stay on our toes!", Phoenix said, "Think like Solid Snake and don't let that be a distraction!"

"I don't want to raise an alarms, but we need to hope Spooky doesn't catch us..." Pixels said, "Did you guys see what was on the TVs she had her eyes glued on? It looks like she keeps a bunch of monsters tight on a leash. And I think if we're caught, we're gonna end up being chew toys for them."

Pixels shuddered "But, I'm... I'm sure it'll be fine! Just watch out for cameras, and don't lose track of the henchminion. We should be getting to Robrainiac pretty soon."

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Taking a moment, Sally calls over the DEUS, "Talker Team, status?!" Sounds of combat can be heard over her call.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/95024f4537547a478e7903d4ff638e7e/tumblr_o88z2davMr1sd0d7go2_250.gif

"This is Talker Team over! (Man I've always wanted to speak in code like this!) Ahem! We're tailing one of Robrainiac's henchbots as we speak! We've sorta stumbled across what appears to be the villain "Spooky", the ghost girl!", Maya said.

Image result for phoenix wright anime

"Be wary of her. She certainly seems dangerous and the kind prone for horror and torture.....though that's not the weirdest thing we've learned so far!", Phoenix said.

Related image

"Apparently, she, Crow and Robrainiac are planning a rebellion. AN uprising and potential takeover of LOSE from within! There's no telling who else is on it though, if there are any others. What matters is that LOSE has apparently gotten to the point where members are planning to turn on their higher-ups. So, try not to panic, buuuuut, we may have found ourselves in the middle of a power struggle!"

20 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"No kidding..." Pixels said, "So that's how they got Robrainiac in. Someone, probably Crow, told him of this rebellion and talked him into joining."

Pixels frowned a bit. "But why would he just up and leave us without telling? Surely he'd tell us about the rebellion and he'd bring along some of us..."

Suddenly, it hit Pixels. Groaning, his face met with his palm.

"I forgot. This is Robrainiac we're talking about. Once an idea pops into his mind, he goes for it. No practicing, and little planning. It's a wonder how he became the first villain to take over Comicopolis."

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/156/909/553.gif

"I'm guessing Crow and Spooky were brought here by one of these flyers", Phoenix said indicating a flyer tacked up on a wall.

"Oh woooow! LOSE are putting out adds like a desperate soul searcher!? That is so going in the scrapbook as a memento every time they try to say we're supposedly the lame ones!", Maya teased, taking a photo with her cellphone.

"Hmmmmm. These fliers likely didn't bring in everyone that came here. Pixels, could it also be a possibility that Robrainiac didn't tell you guys about this rebellion......possibly because he, Crow and the whoever else is with them....perhaps intends to still run LOSE as an evil organization? And possibly use their help to target you guys?", Phoenix pondered.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/89eebb7b0e3dfbdd2c236e1dbb80e757/tumblr_o76b66EvuS1v9ed8ro1_500.gif

"If so, we may need to take into consideration, he still wants to get to you guys and obtain his victory. It would be the perfect strike. While, his sense of morals, perhaps contradict those of LOSE's command, I've seen how the hero-teams-up-with-archenemy truce may end! He could come back at us, perhaps not as sadistically, but nonetheless out to defeat us", Phoenix warned.

33 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"I don't want to raise an alarms, but we need to hope Spooky doesn't catch us..." Pixels said, "Did you guys see what was on the TVs she had her eyes glued on? It looks like she keeps a bunch of monsters tight on a leash. And I think if we're caught, we're gonna end up being chew toys for them."

XVGopGV.gif

"Ugh, I really hope things don't come down to me having to channel her as well! Between Ember, Mayhem, and plenty of other ghosts I never thought I'd have to channel, well, I've certainly had more use of my natural abilities than I imagined I'd be using, let's just say!", Maya groaned.

7 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Sure, sure, whatever! I still give it till Season 3! By then, I should have attained enough power myself to treat them to the ride of their lives. Well, what little life they'll have remaining before that ride's conclusion. You seem to be the betting types. Wanna wager?", Chara asked cheerfully but with every hint of schadenfreude dripping from her voice.

*GULP*, the Bonnes collectively gulped.

Image result for chara undertale

"I really must say though, Tron! You were right about these headquarters being awfully dreadful! Why it's almost to the point of mutiny, if you ask me!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Well now there's something we can agree on! Yeah this place sucks! I mean, sure the company's various, but even they can seem a bit dodgy!", Tron said.

"Speaking of company, I've actually met an interesting, if not odd fellow, to potentially join our cause. The one-winged angel himself!"

Image result for teisel

"Y-you don't mean! The "Reunion" boss of Square Enix himself!? Mr. Supernova!?"

"Yes Mr. Teisel, I do in fact mean....Sephiroth", Chara confirmed.

Related image

"Why yes indeed Bonnes! Course, he has...."annoyances" to deal with, he calls them, so we won't be hearing from him just yet!", Ridley snickered as he swooped down into view.

"R-Ridley! Good to see you too, eh heh", Teisel said.

Image result for ridley smash

"Yesssss. My fellow pirates! Pray tell! How's PIRATEWORLD doing!?"

"Well, uh, we can definitely say it succeeded in taking over Risky's nemesis, Shantae's homeworld!", Tron said, technically not lying.

"Oh? Funny I'm hearing it from you and not Risky Boots herself!", the pirate dragon said leering in Tron's face, "After all, it is what' going to get us all what we want right!?", Ridley said smirking nastily a the Bonnes.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh trust me! She's a mouth-full about it!"

For the Kraken anyway, now, Tron thought to herself.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/95024f4537547a478e7903d4ff638e7e/tumblr_o88z2davMr1sd0d7go2_250.gif

"This is Talker Team over! (Man I've always wanted to speak in code like this!) Ahem! We're tailing one of Robrainiac's henchbots as we speak! We've sorta stumbled across what appears to be the villain "Spooky", the ghost girl!", Maya said.

"Be wary of her. She certainly seems dangerous and the kind prone for horror and torture.....though that's not the weirdest thing we've learned so far!", Phoenix said.

Related image

"Apparently, she, Crow and Robrainiac are planning a rebellion. AN uprising and potential takeover of LOSE from within! There's no telling who else is on it though, if there are any others. What matters is that LOSE has apparently gotten to the point where members are planning to turn on their higher-ups. So, try not to panic, buuuuut, we may have found ourselves in the middle of a power struggle!"

"Believe me, I'm panicking about worse things right now!" Sally shouts over the DEUS.

She looks up, seeing the Destroyer Monokuma she left holding up. Her shield is fine, but the Destroyer has gotten a lot closer. "EEP!" she screams, as her only instinct is to turn and run. Sure enough, another Destroyer joined in from behind, and chants of "Puhuhu! Say your prayers!" surrounded her. Well, screw that! Sally instead jumps off the walkway and tries to find a different path, instead.

She then continues speaking over the DEUS, "So you found a torturous ghost, brilliant, do not get caught. Please..."

"Attack Team, I need a clearer path to the control room! These bots are swarming us!"

Sally continues to run, trying to stay hidden while finding a path with the least amount of those Destroyers.

"Leave it to me!" Sonic begins charging up his sword as it glows an intense red.

He slams his sword on the ground, unleashing a large stream of fire, burning the Monokumas to a crisp.

Once the Monokumas were burnt, Sonic's shadow morphed into a winged, bat-like shape with glowing eyes. A familiar voice cackled at him.

"'sup Mr. M&M, decided to tag along for your ride and dozed off; what's happening? Something about losers?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Figured you'd sneak on board..." Sonic sighs. "Just do me a favor and kill as many Monokumas as you can find."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, after that git deprived me of evil-doing in that game of his?" Shade said, emerging from Sonic's shadow as it returned to its original shape. "Fine by me," he finished, shooting Dark Bombs at two Monokumas on either side of him, blowing them up.

• Thumbs Up 1

"There's only a small bit left, Sally! Quick! Shut down that generator before backup comes!" Sonic yells, fighting alongside his unlikely ally.

"Working on it!"

Figuring out a new path, Sally starts to climb on top of a generator, as she looks for the control room. There it was, on the other side of the generator room. With a computer just waiting to turn off the generators. Next step, figure out a way inside... Well, she could cut right through the glass, but she'd need some way to climb up. There was one idea, so stupid it could work.

Jumping off the generator and finding her way to the control room, she needed something to scale the wall. So she turned on her Ring Blades, and stabbed one into the wall. Then she stabbed another higher. And higher, and higher. She was using her Ring Blades to climb! "Nearly there, hold on!" she shouts.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hurry up!" Sonic turns to a switch on the wall labelled ALARM and he notices a damaged Monokuma crawling to it.

"Ohhhhh no you don't!" Sonic runs and homing attacks the Monokuma, breaking it apart.

"Aren't you a chipmunk?" Shade shouted at Sally while he toyed with some Monokumas by covering them in orbs of darkness, which blinded them and made them run into each other. "I thought you things were naturally good at climbing things quickly!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic blocks another bullet as he notices another Monokuma reaching for the alarm. "Sayaka, cover me-"

Sonic turns around, remembering she isn't there. "Oh... right." He runs into the Monokuma, sword behind his back to reflect bullets from behind.

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

"Aren't you a chipmunk?" Shade shouted at Sally while he toyed with some Monokumas by covering them in orbs of darkness, which blinded them and made them run into each other. "I thought you were naturally good at climbing things quickly!"

"EXCUSE ME, that's specist! I don't even have claws! And this is a flat metal wall, they can't climb that!"

Making her way to the top after a short while, Sally cuts a hole through the glass and climbs through it. She was in the control room.

"Finally! And there had better not be a surprise here, or I'll get really mad..."

She sits at the computer and begins trying to shut down the generators. The humming of the generators audibly slow down.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Alright! She did it!" Sonic cheers, stabbing his sword into the last desperate Monokuma that approached the alarm.

8G9WJDf.png

"Not just yet!" Sally calls over the DEUS. "There are backup generators, and they're password protected! Tron, where are you?!"

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

• Thumbs Up 2

"'K, now what? We take down those?" Shade sniggered as he saw a single Monokuma flail and panic wildly as it tried and failed to see, only to put it out of its misery.

• Thumbs Up 1