Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

56 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

"He's....kinda got a point dude." Graff admitted. "He is a villian after all, and we shouldn't change who they are and force them to be good guys like us."

He then put his hand on Pixels' shoulder. "But you shouldn't beat yourself up for that Pix."

"But... we saw... I..." Pixels sighed "He could still help us."

"Hmph." Robrainiac said, facing away from Pixels. "I'm only doing this for myself. I'm not a hero... I've done unforgivable things, so many that it'd be impossible to turn my life around and call myself a hero."

"Besides..." Robrainiac continued, "I feel more welcome and more suited here than I did at the academy. Face it, no hero wants to be around a villain."

42 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

Graff then tried bargain with Robrainiac and Crow

"Come on RoBrobrainiac. You don't have to come back to the Academy, but you could atleast ditch LOSE so you and your Crow bro can do things your own way!" 

Graff then grew serious for once. "I ain't joking here man, these LOSE guys are a whole different deal, what's the possibility of them stabbing both of you in the back or kill you if you fail to beat us?" 

56 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"HOLD IT!"

maya-mad%28b%29.gif

"Ummm, excuse me, but I wouldn't say he went unappreciated!", Maya Fey said piping up.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"That's right! Robrainiac! You were there when you helped us out during the trial of the Bootlegs! Even Rexy, one of your own enemies by that time, had come to trust you! Don't you remember?", Phoenix said.

maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"We owed our lives to you and Kardia! You were among the ones who saved Edgeworth from the Bootlegs! Do you really think that went unnoticed by us all!?", Maya said.

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"We all felt betrayed when we learned you'd apparently abandoned us, because we considered you one of our own!", the lawyer said.

"Hmph! Much good that did him!" Crow spat back, "Maybe he would have stayed there if he felt that appreciated!"

"..." Robrainiac remained silent. Although he did his best to remain unphased, he remembered the bootleg incident. It was probably the closest he ever felt to being redeemed from his actions

37 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"And who's to say that some of the company you're keeping here as well won't turn on you either Robrainiac?", Phoenix said.

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"Or worse! Where does it end? You guys take over...and that's just it!?", Maya said.

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"Or does it come down to battle after battle with heroes yet again!? Will we have to fight perhaps someday?" @Emperor Robrainiac

maya-disheartened%28b%29.gif

"And not only that! Who's to say you aren't being molded into whatever monsters the higher-ups at LOSE want in the first place!?"

GtvBhsF.gif

"Surely you have to realize that when a LOSE faction comes after us, it almost never ends well for them! How much worse do you think it could with a plan this guns-a-blazing! Forget heroes and villains for once! This is....far more bigger than that! It's starting to become a fine line between person and monster if you ask me!"

"That's my own problem." Robrainiac spoke up. "If anyone turns against me, I'll deal with it myself..."

"Besides. I'm not gonna become a monster... I'll destroy the monsters here before I become one.

47 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Like you villains are any better? Don't make me laugh. You have no concern for anyone as long as you reach your own selfish needs. Heroes might not be perfect but we fight for the innocent, despite that. I'm pretty sure Edgeworth wasn't innocent when your pal Xemnas practically gutted him" Nightwing said.

"What?!" Robrainiac exclaimed upon hearing Nightwing, "Edgeworth is... he's..."

Robrainiac angrily grabbed grow by his metal collar "Did you know about this?! Huh?!"

"ACk! I.. UH...!" Crow stammered. "Well, I.... heh heh... heard rumors?"

Furious, Robrainiac threw Crow against the wall. 

"YOU TOLD ME WE'D OVERTHROW LOSE BEFORE ANYONE GOT HURT!" Roared Robrainiac, "WHAT PROGRESS HAVE WE MADE?! WE'VE BEEN DOING NOTHING BUT SITTING ON OUR BUTTS DAYDREAMING!"

"You... You gotta understand! It's a big organization!" Crow stammered, "Walking up to someone and saying 'hey wanna kill our leader' to anyone would certainly raise some eyebrows!"

Robrainiac, furious at the revelation, turned to the Skylanders,

"Look! I'm not joining you guys... Everyone has their roles. You're the heroes and I'm the villain... but like I said: I'm not above helping you."

Robrainiac shoved past them "Right now, I'm destroying LOSE myself. You can follow me to the exit, but once we're out, I'm not coming."

Robrainiac turned on a communication device on the mechanical side of his head.

"Kardia. There's been a change of plans... Send me as many of my henchminions as you can... what? I don't care if we're outnumbered! Just do it! Do it now!"

Once Robrainiac was done, he turned to the skylanders with a serious look on his face.

"You five have overstayed your welcome. Come on. I'm showing you to the door."

• Thumbs Up 4

15 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Meanwhile, in another area.

latest?cb=20141126213202

"It's good to have you out of that prison Eggy. Now with you, I and Kaos' evil genius minds combined, we can finally kickstart my plan for taking over the multiverse!" Wily shouted with a chuckle. @Failinhearts @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"I'll finally show Thomas who's the true genius..."

"Hee, hee, hee! Old friend! I've been waiting to get out for some time! Even better! I've heard both of our adversaries are taking residence at the same Academy that had the gall to imprison me in the first place form Orbot and Cubot! Oh ho ho! I'm all ears for this new plan to make the multiverse rightfully ours, all while showing our foes who success is destined to come to in the end!", Eggman said smirking.

10 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"That's my own problem." Robrainiac spoke up. "If anyone turns against me, I'll deal with it myself..."

"Besides. I'm not gonna become a monster... I'll destroy the monsters here before I become one.

maya-sad%28b%29.gif

"That's probably what Risky Boots thought before she.........met her end", Maya said dejectedly.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Maya...we can't go too far in depth with that....we'd risk jeopardizing the Bonnes' position as far as LOSE knows!", Phoenix whispered to her.

• Thumbs Up 4

With the job done, Sally prepared to get out of this terrible place. Slashing up the controls to make sure no one can turn the generators back on, she started looking for an escape route.

Well, no point playing sneaky vent crawling, so she runs out through the doors and finds a way from there. Who cares if anyone found her, she was out of there.

• Thumbs Up 3

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(8)

"I don't know how long I can keep these bad guys distracted. I hope they're finished by now." Ryoko thought to herself as she was chatting with one of the villains.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pixels, Phoenix, Maya, Graff and Nightwing hoped that their trip back to the entrance would have been a quiet one. 

Unfortunately for them, Robrainiac was not in the best of moods, and as soon as caught a glimpse of a Monokuma, he picked it up and tore it in half. Smashing, kicking, crushing, tearing, and blasting it wasn't long until there was a pile of Monokuma parts all over the hallways.

Robrainiac picked up a call from his transmitter.

"Hello? Kardia? Yes, I am aware that this group of Monokuma were only a few of what's to come. No. I don't care right now. Crow was too lazy to fulfill his promises. we're going it alone from here on out. Yes, you heard me. Once I get these heroes out, me and the henchminions are going all in! Monokuma's going down."

As soon as Robrainiac was done, he turned to the heroes with a frown.

"Again, don't think I'm getting all buddy buddy with you heroes." Robrainiac scoffed, "I'm only doing what Crow has failed to promise..."

"Robrainiac, this is crazy!" Pixels exclaimed, "You're outnumbered, they'll eat you alive!"

"Hmph. Not with out a fight I'm not." The reptillian supervillan shot a blast of energy at an oncoming Monokuma, of the destroyer variety.

"Robrainiac!" Pixels tried to say. But to no avail, as Robrainiac led the way.

• Thumbs Up 3

At Wily and Eggman's current location, Orbot and Cubot suddenly appeared via Eggman's communication.

latest?cb=20150329161333

"Are you quite all right boss? I would've never imagined you of all people have been incarcerated in such a place where escape is futile." Orbot said.

"Aye matey, those Skylubbers must be some nasty scallywags to place in ye cell." Cubot spoke with a pirate voice.

"*sigh*...to think we've fixed your voice chip already Cubot..." Orbot said shaking his head.

"Well, Rob. I guess the only we have in common now is to rip Mono boy a new one then." Graff said to the robotic reptile.

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20140312175231

"It's quite simple gentlemen..."

"Last time you and I came together Eggy, we created the Genesis Wave to reshape our realities and become rulers. We almost won until Little Boy Blue and your roadkill pain ruined it at the last possible moment. However..."

"We have generators underneath the HQ. As LOSE's resident engineers, they will call upon us after they mysterious "shut down". We turn the generators into our latest and greatest creation..."

"THE SATURN WAVE" Wily said laughing with a chuckle.

"Here's my plan..." 

"Step 1: Eggman sneaks down into the generators and sets them to failure, I managed to capture Scourge and Metal Sonic, so we could use them to keep you protected..."

"Step 2: With the generators offline, Kaos will use his charm to convince the higher ups of LOSE to allow three dashingly handsome evil geniuses work on the generators and ensure they cannot be taken offline again"

"Step 3: I use a cunning disguise to pose as a business man who wishes to invest in the academy. That imbecilic Byukuya will fall for it due to how much money that pathetic academy spends. During this time, I will steal the Chaos Emeralds right under the Skylanders nose, and also implement my plan for Rock and Sonic..."

"Step 4: Failsafe, I infect Mega Man with your M'Egga Man coding and set up Sonic for a trip into a robotizer. With that, the Skylanders will be too busy fighting M'Egga Man and Sonic Man and I can make my escape!"

"Step 5: Victory. With the emeralds, and the Saturn Engine, we can then begin sneaking LOSE's resources right from under their noses and build the final device, and with that..."

"Step 6: WE RESHAPE THE UNIVERSE ITSELF TO OUR WHIM!" Wily said with an insane chuckle. @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon @Failinhearts

• Thumbs Up 4

Related image

".......and so then we bravely parted ways with Ms. Boots as she had us man the sea front! The end, eh?"

Image result for tron teisel bonne

"Not a bad idea Teisel! Telling them what happened up until right before we actually fought the Skylanders!", Tron whispered to Teisel.

Related image

"Well, you know what they say little sister! Sometimes the most masterful lie, is a half truth!", Teisel whispered back to her.

Related image

"Ba Bu!", Bon Bonne said in agreement! Luckily the villains there couldn't understand him!

Cute Chara by Sasoura

"My, my! Risky certainly sounds like she ran you ragged! It's almost a shock you three didn't turn on her in frustration!", Chara japed.

RID Starscream by Aiuke

"Well now! Who's to save you haven't? We wouldn't think any less of you, if you pulled off such a masterful ploy!", Starscream said.

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gfaqssb/images/f/f2/Ridley_Smashified.png/revision/latest?cb=20161013003104

"Well, now! I might have an issue with that if it means you're hiding-. Hold on! Did anyone else hear that sound!?", Ridley said. @Emperor Robrainiac

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Urk! Guys what on earth was that sound!? It's garnering unwanted attention!", Tron hissed into her DEUS while the villains were distracted.

2 minutes ago, Dee Dude said:

At Wily and Eggman's current location, Orbot and Cubot suddenly appeared via Eggman's communication.

latest?cb=20150329161333

"Are you quite all right boss? I would've never imagined you of all people have been incarcerated in such a place where escape is futile." Orbot said.

"Aye matey, those Skylubbers must some nasty scallywags to place in ye cell." Cubot spoke with a pirate voice.

"*sigh*...to think we've fixed your voice chip already Cubot..." Orbot said shaking his head.

Image result for dr eggman orbot cubot

"Futile!? Hah! That's what they all think when they underestimate those with IQs like ours!", Eggman boasted!

"I knew it would only be a matter of time, and now that time has come to show the multiverse what happens when they attempt to squander and lock up my genius self for any duration of time, let alone an attempt at an eternity! Now Orbot! Get Cubot fixed up!

@Ryannumber1gamer

"And make sure to bring my special.....tools for the generator", Eggman said, grinning widely.

"Heh, heh, I like the sound of that plan Wily! Oh! And I trust Metal Sonic is up and running again too? Excellent!"

"Now all there's left to decide is...."

Image result for dr eggman wily

"How we'll celebrate our upcoming victory!"

• Thumbs Up 4

latest?cb=20130510094017

"Yes, now lets see...how will I rewrite reality?"

"Well. First Light Labs will become Wily Incorporated. Thomas shall be my secretary, forced to bring my morning coffee, and bask in my genius..."

"Rock, Blues and Roll will still be created...as my evil robotic enforcers". 

"LOSE and the Skylanders will be stripped of their rebellious attitudes and glory. Some of them will be turned into my Wily enforcers...just think. That red fighter turned into a robot master, The leader of the Skylanders himself being forced to serve me hand and foot..."

"Gentlemen, this is going to be a wonderful partnership..." Wily said with a devious smirk.

• Thumbs Up 5

Running along, trying to find her way through this labrinyth, Sally began to tire out. Stopping to catch her breath, she heard something familiar. Coming from a room nearby...

What was it? She had to find out! So she quietly made her way closer, and listened in... Some plan... Something about the generator, thank goodness it's down! And...

Then it hit her, as she knew the voice. Sally peeked into the room, and sure enough...

"Eggman?!" she blurted out.

Oh crap, she did not just say that, did she? Out loud, in front of them! She hides around the corner, covering her mouth. It's blown, it's all over. Game over, man. Game over!

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly, Sally felt her neck being grabbed and lifted into the air.

latest?cb=20130513183139

"Subject: Sally Acorn, Princess of Mobius with a on again off again relationship with Sonic Hedgehog"

"Former: Mecha Sally Unit 001"

"You shall be our new weapon" Metal said, as he forced Sally into the room with Eggman, Wily and Kaos.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Eggman?!" she blurted out.

Oh crap, she did not just say that, did she? Out loud, in front of them! She hides around the corner, covering her mouth. It's blown, it's all over. Game over, man. Game over!

Image result for dr eggman

"EH!? What the-!?" I'd recognize that voice anywhere! Princess Sally! You're a far way from home rodent! And if you're here....then it's either you and the Freedom Fighters or you've come with the Academy that the pesky blue annoyance has joined!", Eggman said spotting her!

Just now, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130513183139

"Subject: Sally Acorn, Princess of Mobius with a on again off again relationship with Sonic Hedgehog"

"You shall be our new weapon" Metal said, as he forced Sally into the room with Eggman, Wily and Kaos.

"Excellent work Metal Sonic! Set her up as the new subject for the new and improved portable Roboticizer!", Eggman said, grinning at Sally's expense.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Related image

".......and so then we bravely parted ways with Ms. Boots as she had us man the sea front! The end, eh?"

Image result for tron teisel bonne

"Not a bad idea Teisel! Telling them what happened up until right before we actually fought the Skylanders!", Tron whispered to Teisel.

Related image

"Well, you know what they say little sister! Sometimes the most masterful lie, is a half truth!", Teisel whispered back to her.

Related image

"Ba Bu!", Bon Bonne said in agreement! Luckily the villains there couldn't understand him!

Cute Chara by Sasoura

"My, my! Risky certainly sounds like she ran you ragged! It's almost a shock you three didn't turn on her in frustration!", Chara japed.

RID Starscream by Aiuke

"Well now! Who's to save you haven't? We wouldn't think any less of you, if you pulled off such a masterful ploy!", Starscream said.

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gfaqssb/images/f/f2/Ridley_Smashified.png/revision/latest?cb=20161013003104

"Well, now! I might have an issue with that if it means you're hiding-. Hold on! Did anyone else hear that sound!?", Ridley said. @Emperor Robrainiac

"Urk! Guys what on earth was that sound!? It's garnering unwanted attention!", Tron hissed into her DEUS while the villains were distracted.

As if on cue, a scorched scraps of many Monokuma was sent flying out of the door. Robrainiac walked out, his armor covered in dents, scratches, and scorch marks, his eyes filled with rage. He turned to the group of villains with a look of pure rage.

"All of you... All of you are done!" Robrainiac roared at them. "LOSE is going down, you hear me?!"

Holding up his fist he called out, "Henchminions! To arms!"

As soon as he said that, small portals opened with an army of henchminions raining down. After landing, the henchminions stood upright, arms transforming into ray blasters, their led eyes turning into vicious frowns, and their helmets glowing red.

"Henchminions! Attack!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

latest?cb=20130513183139

"ACK!"

Sally squirms about, trying to get out of the hold. She had to do something, anything!

Unable to try anything, she just turns on the DEUS. Someone had to hear her!

3 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"EH!? What the-!?" I'd recognize that voice anywhere! Princess Sally! You're a far way from home rodent! And if you're here....then it's either you and the Freedom Fighters or you've come with the Academy that the pesky blue annoyance has joined!", Eggman said spotting her!

"Excellent work Metal Sonic! Set her up as the new subject for the new and improved portable Roboticizer!", Eggman said, grinning at Sally's expense.

"Grrgh... They're... Coming, Eggbu-- Hrk! Eggbutt!"

She tries kicking at Metal Sonic. Futile, but it had to work! Last thing she wanted to be was Eggman's robotic slave again...

• Thumbs Up 1

Metal Sonic threw Sally into a small metal container that began making sounds,

"Roboticizer charge at 72% sir" Metal said, as he pressed buttons on a panel.

• Thumbs Up 1

Catching her breath from being strangled and getting up, Sally prepared to fight back.

"You're not gonna win, Eggman! They can hear you, and they're coming!"

Her Ring Blades activate, as she prepares to cut her way out of the machine. "What the heck are you even doing here?!"

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

As if on cue, a scorched scraps of many Monokuma was sent flying out of the door. Robrainiac walked out, his armor covered in dents, scratches, and scorch marks, his eyes filled with rage. He turned to the group of villains with a look of pure rage.

"All of you... All of you are done!" Robrainiac roared at them. "LOSE is going down, you hear me?!"

Holding up his fist he called out, "Henchminions! To arms!"

As soon as he said that, small portals opened with an army of henchminions raining down. After landing, the henchminions stood upright, arms transforming into ray blasters, their led eyes turning into vicious frowns, and their helmets glowing red.

"Henchminions! Attack!" 

Image result for chara undertale

"Well, well, well. So the rumors of an uprising were true! And here I thought things would stay boring!", Chara said a she summoned a knife and got ready to go axe crazy on the drones. "You should know though, that determination, always wins out! And yours seems rather lacking!"

Image result for starscream rid

"Peh! How embarrassing? You call this a coup!? I may not care much for LOSE either, but this is an embarrassment that won't last against them...let alone us!", Starscream said upholding his null ray projectors.

Related image

"Pitiful way to die! But I've killed much more dumb folk! I'll try to remember you well in good spirit!", Ridley japed.

"R-Robrainiac!? It was you!? Look, maybe we should lay arms down now! We.....don't have to fight!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"For your safety sake anyway."

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Metal Sonic threw Sally into a small metal container that began making sounds,

"Roboticizer charge at 72% sir" Metal said, as he pressed buttons on a panel.

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Catching her breath from being strangled and getting up, Sally prepared to fight back.

"You're not gonna win, Eggman! They can hear you, and they're coming!"

Her Ring Blades activate, as she prepares to cut her way out of the machine. "What the heck are you even doing here?!"

Image result for eggman sonic unleashed

"Sorry Princess! But you won't be cutting out so easily! I made sure to make this robotcizer extra reinforced! In case a certain spiky blue foe of mine tried to cut or spindash his way out! Any more last words?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Robrainiac..." Nightwing said, fighting some of the Monokumas.

"Have you heard of someone called Aku?"

Meanwhile on the attack team. Rocku eventually caught up with Sonic and Shade. 

"Sorry, I'm late guys. I wanted to guard the Dreamcast for a bit.....that or my writer was busy."

Rocku then heard a commotion somewhere.."Hey...I think I hear something...or someone.."

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Sorry Princess! But you won't be cutting out so easily! I made sure to make this robotcizer extra reinforced! In case a certain spiky blue foe of mine tried to cut or spindash his way out! Any more last words?"

"WHAT?!"

She had to be quick. Even if there wasn't much she could do, she had to be quick! In a desperate struggle to escape, she sends out a distress signal through her DEUS.

"They're coming, Robuttnik. Long before that thing finishes charging. And if you do win, you can kiss my furry butt."

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

http://www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ace-Attorney-04-23-490x276.jpg

"Please tell us you have!", Maya said as she and Phoenix helped fend off some more.

"I've never liked the guy and you can bet I've had suspicions of him from Day 1", Phoenix said.

"It would just be the icing on the cake of evidence we've been waiting for, if it turned out he's working for our enemies! Then we can show him the door! The proper Skylanders way!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"They're coming, Robuttnik. Long before that thing finishes charging. And if you do win, you can kiss my furry butt."

"HO HO HO! Just like the hedgehog! No sense of class! Well, if those are your poorly chosen final words, then farewelllll!"

3 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

She had to be quick. Even if there wasn't much she could do, she had to be quick! In a desperate struggle to escape, she sends out a distress signal through her DEUS.

"NGH! Really bad timing! We're kinda caught in the middle of a stand-off with Robrainiac, how could things get any worse!?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"98%" Metal Sonic said.

"You shall feel the wrath of Robotnik". Metal said.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for chara undertale

"Well, well, well. So the rumors of an uprising were true! And here I thought things would stay boring!", Chara said a she summoned a knife and got ready to go axe crazy on the drones. "You should know though, that determination, always wins out! And yours seems rather lacking!"

Image result for starscream rid

"Peh! How embarrassing? You call this a coup!? I may not care much for LOSE either, but this is an embarrassment that won't last against them...let alone us!", Starscream said upholding his null ray projectors.

Related image

"Pitiful way to die! But I've killed much more dumb folk! I'll try to remember you well in good spirit!", Ridley japed.

"R-Robrainiac!? It was you!? Look, maybe we should lay arms down now! We.....don't have to fight!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"For your safety sake anyway."

"Feh! If you people are done monologing..." Robrainiac cracked his metal knuckles before turning it into an arm cannon. "I'm sick of waiting. All of you at LOSE have enjoyed your time here far enough! I'm going to end you all once and for all!"

And with that, Robrainiac gave the signal for the henchminions to attack, both the villains he was facing off against, and an army of monokuma who were coming into the room.

"Robrainiac! THis is insane!" Pixels exclaimed, "You're going to get yourself killed! Seriously!"

The self proclaimed emperor of the robots ignored Pixels. In Robrainiac's mind, this was something that had to be done now.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.anime-evo.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ace-Attorney-04-23-490x276.jpg

"Please tell us you have!", Maya said as she and Phoenix helped fend off some more.

"I've never liked the guy and you can bet I've had suspicions of him from Day 1", Phoenix said.

"It was just be the icing on the cake if it turned out he's working for our enemies! Then we can show him the door! The proper Skylanders way!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

"HO HO HO! Just like the hedgehog! No sense of class! Well, if those are your poorly chosen final words, then farewelllll!"

"NGH! Really bad timing! We're kinda caught in the middle of a stand-off with Robrainiac, how could things get any worse!?"

"Hmph, Yeah, that therapist at the school." Robrainiac said, "He was the one who said I should do the right thing and join LOSE."

"Okay technically he just said I should do what I thought was right, and I decided that joining LOSE was right. He did have an interesting room though, very classic villain, often called himself the master of evil. What of it?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"The hell is going on down there?!" A posh voice could be heard over an intercom.

"I have to go to the 1000 mile forest in a few minutes to check on the plant and make sure my guard hasn't tampered with it!"

Dr Finitevus sat alone in his chair. Usually his lab was pristine but he was having problems as of late with his work causing him to have a fit and make a mess to alleviate his stress.

"You fools better not be causing anymore stress! And if any of you touch my samples I'll escort you to the underworld personally!"

He missed the old days dearly... he missed his gothic house, his plans and working with villains that had an actual idea with what they were doing. The only thing he had now was his former master's scythe and his loyal bunch of digimon he recused from the very organization that tried to delete them in a fit of rage.

• Thumbs Up 1

If this is truly the end, then she shall let it be. Calming herself, trying to feel a little less tense, she sighs.

If the team don't arrive in time, why panic? She could not stop the inevitable.

"I... Do love you... Sonic..."

Only a miracle could save me now...

• Thumbs Up 2