Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Looks like we need to wait for Sally to take down those backups." Sonic sits on a pile of dead Monokumas.

"Bleh, waiting," Shade grumbled. "So anyway, while we're doing that, mind reminding me what we're doing here? Are we trying to take over this base, and if so do I get to keep it?"

"We're just trying to shut the place down, leave and hopefully use that to get Robraniac back." Sonic explains. "But I can't think straight."

"...Too busy thinking about something else."

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, if they're gonna wait... Sally kicks her feet up, looking at the computer.

And she starts to think.

"Hey, Sonic, I still owe you," she calls out. "You pretty much saved my life. I didn't think there'd be that much security in here."

• Thumbs Up 1

"...whatever, who the hell's Robrainiac and why do you care about them so much?" Shade asked, completely unempathetic towards Sonic's troubled thoughts.

"Hey. It's no problem. Just doing my job to protect my friends." Sonic replies to Sally.

"...Hey, I know you're probably not the best person to ask since you weren't there, but was I too hard on Sayaka?"

The henchminion walked into what appeared to be a lounge room, where Robrainiac and Crow stood, looking out of a blacked out window.

"...You know, before the destruction, we really did have a nice view from here." Crow said,

"Eh, whatever." Robrainiac shrugged, "Once we're in charge, we'll have nice views of this planet everywhere! Offices, lunch rooms, closets and bathrooms, there will be desert as far as the eye can see!" 

Robrainiac frowned, "Hmmmmm.... Do you think we can move locations when this is all over?"

"Once we're in charge, we'll be able to have 4 locations! One for every season!" Crow grinned.

"Bwahaha! I like your thinking Crow!" Robrainiac exclaimed, picking up a drink from his henchminion, "To the new and improved LOSE!"

"And to the downfall of its current leaders!"

After their toast, the two supervillains chugged down their drinks. Little did they know, right behind their backs were some unexpected visitors.

"Bowl Brain!" A voice called out from behind them. The reptilian cyborg immediately spat his drink out... He knew that voice!

"Oooh! Pixels!" Heheheh..." Robrainiac grinned awkardly as he turned to his long time nemesis, "How... Uh... are you?"

*THWACK!*

Pixels landed a kick on Robrainiac's face causing him to tumble over. Pixels lifted his enemy up and glared at him.

"Now that that's out of the way... It's time to talk. What are you doing here?!"

"Eehehehe... It's a funny story you see..." Robrainiac smirked, deathly afraid of Pixel's temper.

"Who is this?!" Crow exclaimed, "Robrainiac! You didn't lure these heroes to us did you?!"

"Of course not! I.. I.. I.. I have no idea where they even came from!"

"Alright you two..." Pixels frowned, backing away. "I want to know what's going on here. First off... Robrainiac. Why did you decide to join LOSE?"

• Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, Spin Attaxx said:

"...whatever, who the hell's Robrainiac and why do you care about them so much?" Shade asked, completely unempathetic towards Sonic's troubled thoughts.

"And as for Robrainiac, he just joined LOSE all of a sudden. We need to know why. Especially because we dealt with traitors before. I wonder if this was the case." Sonic explains.

Shade shrugged. "Hell if I know. But I'd say if you're not sure if you're hard enough on her, be even harder next time. You have to make yer minions fear you to keep them under control, or (even better) make them break away from you and join me instead!"

It was clear he wouldn't be winning any "Best Advice-Giver" competitions anytime soon.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Spin Attaxx said:

Shade shrugged. "Hell if I know. But I'd say if you're not sure if you're hard enough on her, be even harder next time. You have to make yer minions fear you to keep them under control, or (even better) make them break away from you and join me instead!"

It was clear he wouldn't be winning any "Best Advice-Giver" competitions anytime soon.

"...And this is why I'm talking to Sally." Sonic says before turning back to the DEUS.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Suit yourself," Shade sighed, glancing at a wall and using Dark magic to make shadow puppets of bunnies... being gunned down by wolves with gatling guns strapped to their backs.

• Thumbs Up 2

"But yeah." Sonic says to the DEUS, explaining himself. "Sayaka did something reckless and I scolded her. But she says I'm underestimating her."

"...Am I?"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"But yeah." Sonic says to the DEUS, explaining himself. "Sayaka did something reckless and I scolded her. But she says I'm underestimating her."

"...Am I?"

"Yes, you are" Raven said without hesitation.

"She's able to handle herself. She is not a child for you to save". 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yes, you are" Raven said without hesitation.

"She's able to handle herself. She is not a child for you to save". 

"I... I guess. I'm just scared. It's a stupid thing to say... but I kinda treat her like my daughter in a sense." Sonic says, looking down. "She has died enough. I can't afford to have her die again because I wasn't there."

• Thumbs Up 1

"...So that's it huh?" Pixels said after Robrainiac finished his story, "There are conspirators within LOSE, and you guys are gonna team up with them, huh?"

Robrainiac nodded, "That's the jist of it, my vulpine nemesis. We've been having trouble getting in contact with them, but we know for sure they're around"

"One thing we do know, is that there are plenty of us who don't like how LOSE is being run," Crow added, "Whether it be from morals such, or the fact that LOSE has been losing to you heroes a lot."

"Huh. they really are in a sorry state aren't they?" Pixels got up from where he was leaning and stretched, "Well, at least there are some people doing something about LOSE."

Pixels grinned as he held his hand out to Robrainiac, offering a handshake. "How about we shake things up? You and Crow can come with us, and we can take on LOSE!"

Robrainiac stared at Pixels hand for a moment. Giving a cold frown, he swatted it away.

"Forget it." Robrainiac growled, "I'm not a hero. I wasn't meant to be in your little superhero squad. No, I was meant to be around other villains."

"Wh-what?" Pixels gasped "What do you mean?"

"Look at the news! Look at villain message boards, look at villain sites... LOOK AT MY MESSAGES!" Robrainiac opened up a compartment from his suit and threw a bunch of letters at the team, "When I joined your team, all I got was threats, hate and overall unflattering treatment from my fellow supervillains! And heroes! Don't get me started on that!"

"But... We can work together! If we do we can..."

"You can what?" Crow shouted, "Kick him in the face when he does something you don't agree with, just like before?! That's all you heroes ever do!"

"I...I..." Pixels was at a loss with what to say.

"If you don't have anything else to say," Robrainiac said as he turned back to the blackened window, "Then you can see yourself out."

"..." Pixels was at a loss for words. Robrainiac was right, the first thing he did was kick him in the face and lift him up. Why would he want to join him?

God, I'm a poor excuse for a hero... Pixels thought to himself.

• Thumbs Up 3

"He's....kinda got a point dude." Graff admitted. "He is a villian after all, and we shouldn't change who they are and force them to be good guys like us."

He then put his hand on Pixels' shoulder. "But you shouldn't beat yourself up for that Pix."

• Thumbs Up 2

51 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

8G9WJDf.png

"Not just yet!" Sally calls over the DEUS. "There are backup generators, and they're password protected! Tron, where are you?!"

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"Ummm, hello? This is servbot # 41! Errm, I'm afraid Ms. Tron and her siblings are ah.....tied up in discussion with some of their LOSE compatriots! Ms. Tron told me to take the DEUS off her, since it was making them suspicious!"

@Polkadi "Ummm, is there anything we can assist you with at the moment?

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Look at the news! Look at villain message boards, look at villain sites... LOOK AT MY MESSAGES!" Robrainiac opened up a compartment from his suit and threw a bunch of letters at the team, "When I joined your team, all I got was threats, hate and overall unflattering treatment from my fellow supervillains! And heroes! Don't get me started on that!"

"But... We can work together! If we do we can..."

"You can what?" Crow shouted, "Kick him in the face when he does something you don't agree with, just like before?! That's all you heroes ever do!"

"I...I..." Pixels was at a loss with what to say.

"If you don't have anything else to say," Robrainiac said as he turned back to the blackened window, "Then you can see yourself out."

"..." Pixels was at a loss for words. Robrainiac was right, the first thing he did was kick him in the face and lift him up. Why would he want to join him?

God, I'm a poor excuse for a hero... Pixels thought to himself.

"HOLD IT!"

maya-mad%28b%29.gif

"Ummm, excuse me, but I wouldn't say he went unappreciated!", Maya Fey said piping up.

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"That's right! Robrainiac! You were there when you helped us out during the trial of the Bootlegs! Even Rexy, one of your own enemies by that time, had come to trust you! Don't you remember?", Phoenix said.

maya-pumped%28b%29.gif

"We owed our lives to you and Kardia! You were among the ones who saved Edgeworth from the Bootlegs! Do you really think that went unnoticed by us all!?", Maya said.

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"We all felt betrayed when we learned you'd apparently abandoned us, because we considered you one of our own!", the lawyer said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Like you villains are any better? Don't make me laugh. You have no concern for anyone as long as you reach your own selfish needs. Heroes might not be perfect but we fight for the innocent, despite that. I'm pretty sure Edgeworth wasn't innocent in your mind when your pal Xemnas practically gutted him" Nightwing said.

• Thumbs Up 3

Graff then tried bargain with Robrainiac and Crow

"Come on RoBrobrainiac. You don't have to come back to the Academy, but you could atleast ditch LOSE so you and your Crow bro can do things your own way!" 

Graff then grew serious for once. "I ain't joking here man, these LOSE guys are a whole different deal, what's the possibility of them stabbing both of you in the back or kill you if you fail to beat us?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

"And who's to say that some of the company you're keeping here as well won't turn on you either Robrainiac?", Phoenix said.

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"Or worse! Where does it end? You guys take over...and that's just it!?", Maya said.

phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif

"Or does it come down to battle after battle with heroes yet again!? Will we have to fight perhaps someday?" @Emperor Robrainiac

maya-disheartened%28b%29.gif

"And not only that! Who's to say you aren't being molded into whatever monsters the higher-ups at LOSE want in the first place!?"

GtvBhsF.gif

"Surely you have to realize that when a LOSE faction comes after us, it almost never ends well for them! How much worse do you think it could with a plan this guns-a-blazing! Forget heroes and villains for once! This is....far more bigger than that! It's starting to become a fine line between person and monster if you ask me!"

• Thumbs Up 2

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Ummm, hello? This is servbot # 41! Errm, I'm afraid Ms. Tron and her siblings are ah.....tied up in discussion with some of their LOSE compatriots! Ms. Tron told me to take the DEUS off her, since it was making them suspicious!"

@Polkadi "Ummm, is there anything we can assist you with at the moment?

"Do you have the password to the generators? And it's kinda urgent, we need it now!" Sally responds.

It was only a matter of time before more of the Monokuma bots came...

2 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for chara undertale

"I really must say though, Tron! You were right about these headquarters being awfully dreadful! Why it's almost to the point of mutiny, if you ask me!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Well now there's something we can agree on! Yeah this place sucks! I mean, sure the company's various, but even they can seem a bit dodgy!", Tron said.

"Speaking of company, I've actually met an interesting, if not odd fellow, to potentially join our cause. The one-winged angel himself!"

Image result for teisel

"Y-you don't mean! The "Reunion" boss of Square Enix himself!? Mr. Supernova!?"

"Yes Mr. Teisel, I do in fact mean....Sephiroth", Chara confirmed.

Related image

"Why yes indeed Bonnes! Course, he has...."annoyances" to deal with, he calls them, so we won't be hearing from him just yet!", Ridley snickered as he swooped down into view.

"R-Ridley! Good to see you too, eh heh", Teisel said.

Image result for ridley smash

"Yesssss. My fellow pirates! Pray tell! How's PIRATEWORLD doing!?"

"Well, uh, we can definitely say it succeeded in taking over Risky's nemesis, Shantae's homeworld!", Tron said, technically not lying.

"Oh? Funny I'm hearing it from you and not Risky Boots herself!", the pirate dragon said leering in Tron's face, "After all, it is what' going to get us all what we want right!?", Ridley said smirking nastily a the Bonnes.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh trust me! She's a mouth-full about it!"

For the Kraken anyway, now, Tron thought to herself.

Image result for starscream rid

"Well now! There's a tale I'd love to hear more on!", Starscream said showing up too!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh for crying in the bucket! Nobody really does make it back from run-ins with that Academy now do they if we're such glowing stars for it! Geez!"

"Suddenly Servbot#41 tugged on Tron's leg to get her attention.

"Ummm, Teisel! Why don't you tell them all about our great heritage! And of course the fantastic, *ahem* escapades on how our fights with the Skylanders commenced and went on, on , on!", she said winking to Teisel.

Related image

"Hmmmm? OH YES OF COURSE! WHyY I'm glad you lot asked! Well you see.........", Teisel went on to weave a tall tale for Chara, Starscream and Ridley while Tron used the diversion to talk to Sally on the DEUS #41 gave to her.

15 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Do you have the password to the generators? And it's kinda urgent, we need it now!" Sally responds.

It was only a matter of time before more of the Monokuma bots came...

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"The passwords eh? Gimme a second! Pssst! Hey Servbots 16, 17, and 18! Remember Operation Loophole?"

"Yesss, Ms, Tron!", they whispered back.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Time to make some use of that!", she said connecting a wire from each of their heads to her DEUS.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"Rule # 94 of the Bonne Pirates! Always leave the back door open in case you left some valuables behind! Or had a falling out with your business partners! Alright Sally! The passcodes should be sent to your DEUS right about now! Have at it with those generators!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"Lord knows they looked cheap enough, last time I looked at them!", Tron said as she sent the passwords to Sally.

• Thumbs Up 2

Recieving the passwords, Sally typed them into the computer, and all the whirring in the generator room slowed to a halt.

Poking her head through the hole she made in the glass, she calls out, "WE DID IT! IT'S DOWN!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Finally," Shade sighed after gazing at his shadow-puppet version of a 200 bunny corpse pileup, "so now what's the plan?"

Meanwhile, in another area.

latest?cb=20141126213202

"It's good to have you out of that prison Eggy. Now with you, I and Kaos' evil genius minds combined, we can finally kickstart my plan for taking over the multiverse!" Wily shouted with a chuckle. @Failinhearts @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

"I'll finally show Thomas who's the true genius..."

• Thumbs Up 7