Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

16 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Well, somebody has to watch the ship. So I'm staying here and will gun down anyone that comes near my baby!" Tails says, while driving.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

Geez. This one sounds like the "shoot first and ask questions later" type", Tron said nervously.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6b9e3d4ae11fb9d085b5da07f1dd12c2/tumblr_o6336zEFUP1sd0d7go4_250.gif

"You're far from the first person to make that observation", Phoenix said sweat dropping.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/3009242de640af24e604af45b1c2142f/tumblr_o7j2e6HwGf1sd0d7go1_500.gif

"Yikes! Well don't shoot us if we approach it pleeeease!", Maya said a bit panicked.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

Geez. This one sounds like the "shoot first and ask questions later" type", Tron said nervously.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6b9e3d4ae11fb9d085b5da07f1dd12c2/tumblr_o6336zEFUP1sd0d7go4_250.gif

"You're far from the first person to make that observation", Phoenix said sweat dropping.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/3009242de640af24e604af45b1c2142f/tumblr_o7j2e6HwGf1sd0d7go1_500.gif

"Yikes! Well don't shoot us if we approach it pleeeease!", Maya said a bit panicked.

"I'm sure he won't, don't worry. He'll know who's a friend and who's an enemy." Sally says, trying to reassure Maya.

She then asks, "So Tron, you know the place best, so you'd know your way around. And I'd so assume finding the Monokuma bots would be harder than finding the other places? I don't know."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Of course I won't shoot you!" Tails assures Maya. "...Hopefully."

"Wha-" Sonic questions before being interrupted.

"Okay, we're nearing our destination!" Tails announces loudly as they descend on the sandy, desolate planet of Geonosis.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Polkadi said:

"I'm sure he won't, don't worry. He'll know who's a friend and who's an enemy." Sally says, trying to reassure Maya.

37 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"Of course I won't shoot you!" Tails assures Maya. "...Hopefully."

"Wha-" Sonic questions before being interrupted.

"Bay bu!?", Bon Bonne said alarmed. 

"You were saying Ms. Squirrel.....or are you a chipmunk....chippette I hear some people call them? I could never tell if Nega Shantae was taking the piss out of you,  confused or not", Tron said deadpan.

"Trust me and Maya, Ms. Acorn, we've known him for much longer than you. These are certainly NOT the same Sonic and Tails you'd know!", Phoenix said. 

"Yeah,  I mean, when Batman's especially stern with you,  you know you should probably tone it down a notch!", Maya said nervously. 

8 hours ago, Polkadi said:

She then asks, "So Tron, you know the place best, so you'd know your way around. And I'd so assume finding the Monokuma bots would be harder than finding the other places? I don't know."

"Yeah. They come and go as they please,  but we never do get to see where they come from. Word is that Monokuma's a bit paranoid considering what happened to a whole mess of them the last time the Skylanders came to Genosis!", Tron responded.

"Yes. Chances are,  if you don't find them,  they'll certainly find you", Teisel piped up. 

8 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Yeah. They come and go as they please,  but we never do get to see where they come from. Word is that Monokuma's a bit paranoid considering what happened to a whole mess of them the last time the Skylanders came to Genosis!", Tron responded.

"Yes. Chances are,  if you don't find them,  they'll certainly find you", Teisel piped up. 

"Hmm..." Sally thinks. "I've got an idea. While the bots are out and about, the team can follow down the path they came from, and find where they are. If the location's not written anywhere, it's certainly written in where the bots are walking from. I'll leave it up to Sonic to figure it out."

9 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Bay bu!?", Bon Bonne said alarmed. 

"You were saying Ms. Squirrel.....or are you a chipmunk....chippette I hear some people call them? I could never tell if Nega Shantae was taking the piss out of you,  confused or not", Tron said deadpan.

"Trust me and Maya, Ms. Acorn, we've known him for much longer than you. These are certainly NOT the same Sonic and Tails you'd know!", Phoenix said. 

"Yeah,  I mean, when Batman's especially stern with you,  you know you should probably tone it down a notch!", Maya said nervously.

Sally shrugs. "They're not the same, but they share similarities, right?"

"I'm not a squirrel, I don't even have the tail to match, but... I haven't heard of a 'chipette', but I'm certain I am a chipmunk."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Dreamcast finds a place to land on, Tails notices a small cluster of blips on his radar. "Guys, we got a welcoming committee!"

Sonic looks out the window.

databank_geonosian_01_169_c6020111.jpeg?

"Geonosians!" Sonic warns.

Suddenly, a barrage of green missles fly past the Dreamcast. "ARMED Geonosians!"

"Hang on! Activating the VMU..." Tails presses a large red button with a skull and crossbones on it, causing the top of the ship to reveal a rocket launcher. Missles begin flying at the Geonosians in retaliation, blowing the bugs into smithereens.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Old friends of yours I take it?" Pixels asked, observing as the Geonosians were all blasted away. The fox had never been to Geonosis before, but a planet with a legion of giant mosquito thingies seemed like a fitting hideout for an evil organization.

Sally grabs hold of a chair in the ship, holding her balance from the sudden attacks. "Whoa! Geez..."

"I think we need to settle our teams before they come back again! Monokuma bots, Robrainiac, or power generator? Pick now, pick now!"

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(4)

"It seems like they were the front lines. Thankfully it doesn't seem like L.O.S.E. took notice" Ryoko looked outside to see the dust settle.

"Well I know which team I'm going with." Pixels pulled the goggles over his eyes, "Anyone else wanna join? I might need at least one or two to watch my back."

"Swell, if it's not crashing the ship, it's being blown out of the sky..." Nightwing said with a facepalm.

"Then it is fortunate we have a inventor who loves his weapons of destruction" Raven said, not reacting much to what was going on.

With the Geonosians wiped out, the Dreamcast lands safely. "Wow, that was a softer than usual landing." Sonic remarks.

"Probably because we landed on a bunch of dead bug corpses. It's a surprisingly comfy landing pad." Tails replies.

"...Ew." Sonic says in disgust.

• Thumbs Up 1

75oNu0j.jpg

Sally turns to Tails, disgusted. "Dude. Gross."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yeah, when Tails gets his hands on his weapons he... Gives into primal instincts a bit." Sonic explains. "Anyway, let's go." Sonic walks out the Dreamcast, and is immediately greeted with the crunching sounds of stepping on dead Geonosians.

"...And watch your step."

"No problem," Sally replies.

She prepares a runup, then runs and jumps out of the ship, frontflipping over the dead Geonosians and onto a space that one isn't lying upon. Proud of herself, she smiles. "My acrobatics training pays off again!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Looks like I'm back on Geonosis..." Rocku said walking out of the ship remembering his last mission here.

"So it's LOSE's little home eh?" Graff said. "Let's give them a small 'visit' then shall we bro?" he said following him out of the ship.

So it turns out earlier that the bros overheard the idea of some their allies infiltrating LOSE's headquarters and such a plan interested them, so they decided to board the Dreamcast at the last second.

"Ugh, sure are a lot of dead corpses here....how disturbing..." Rocku noticed.

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(13

"Alright. I'll go in and explain things to Izanami and that should distract them for you guys to do your thing."

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(17

"Wish me luck and hope they don't realize that this is a wig"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Go ahead, Ryoko. Everyone else, let's find those factory ruins and find a way inside." Sonic says, knowing the way.

Sally throws a thumbs up. "You got it. Let's move."

She starts to follow Sonic, hoping for the best in this mission.

"We still need to sort our teams out, as we're headed for three objectives. How are we gonna do that?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Go ahead, Ryoko. Everyone else, let's find those factory ruins and find a way inside." Sonic says, knowing the way.

Image result for phoenix and maya

"Roger that Sonic!", Maya said.

"We're right behind you!", Phoenix said.

Image result for bonne family tron

"Once we get inside, we'll roam around and see if anything new is up to date from our "colleagues", Teisel said.

"Also, there's some stuff from our old room we need to pick up anyway, and as safely as possible!"

"You sure you'll be okay guys?", Phoenix asked.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bfe74fd6c3edfc58394070856a65708c/tumblr_ocj65o9OPf1r7sijxo1_500.gif

"Again Mr. Wright! Relax! They don't know we're deserting them! We'll be fine!", Tron insisted.

6 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"We still need to sort our teams out, as we're headed for three objectives. How are we gonna do that?"

"Well, I think it should all be dependant on what each of us are good at. For example, as I'm more of a fighter, I can certainly kick some Monokuma ass. While someone like Pheonix can use his way with words to help you all out with Robraniac." Sonic explains.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Like I said, I'm on the Robrainiac team." Pixels spoke up. "Though I might need some back up..."

Just now, Failinhearts said:

"Well, I think it should all be dependant on what each of us are good at. For example, as I'm more of a fighter, I can certainly kick some Monokuma ass. While someone like Pheonix can use his way with words to help you all out with Robraniac." Sonic explains.

"Good idea." Pixels said, "I would need someone who's a bit... wordier, to back me up."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll be on fighting squad then." Rocku decided for obvious reasons.

"Then I guess I'll be with the smooth talkers." Graff said smugly.

Rocku rolled his eyes at his bro. "Uh huh sure."

• Thumbs Up 1

Ryoko wandered around L.O.S.E. HQ and she managed to get to Izanami's throne room.

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(8)

"I guess she's out that means..." Ryoko groaned.

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(13

"Terumi is in charge... Man I hate dealing with that guy." Ryoko managed to find his office to see a wonderful scene of Terumi.

Junko_Enoshima_(DR2)_Halfbody_Sprite_(8)

"..." Ryoko stood in the room with an awkward silence between Terumi and Tsubaki.

• Thumbs Up 2

0TXwfF3.jpg

"Right. I'm the... Stealth team? Sneaking team? Definitely sneaking team."

• Thumbs Up 1