Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

5 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"What the?!" Mia notices the race.

"Nobody told me that there was a race going on!" She then calls Yaya on the DUES. "Yaya! You gotta get outside there is a race going on between Sayaka and some purple motorbike!"

"What?!" Yaya geeks out answering Mia's call.

"Sorry Ray I gotta go! The need for speed is calling!" Yaya rushes off as fast as her legs can go!

"Err... bye." Ray waves looking puzzled.

Homura, watching the whole event unfold notices Yaya run outside. "So, you're here to see this too?"

"Homura, what are you doing here?" Nepgear asks.

"Well, to see Sayaka Miki fail miserably of course. It's a spectacle that cannot be missed." Homura bluntly says, arms crossed.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

Homura, watching the whole event unfold notices Yaya run outside. "So, you're here to see this too?"

"Yeah! I love a good race!" Yaya smiles. "So who's winning?" Yaya asked the two ladies watching on.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Oh god! Please don't tell me it was....."

File:ShantaeRRSprite2.png

"Yep. Monokuma. The two-faced teddy as we occasionally call him...or rather her. A robot with the soul of...ugh the "Ultimate Fashionista" or something like that. A crazy girl named Junko."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"So a girl masquerading as a male teddy bear......."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx9.gif

"Oh darn! So I could've scrapped that green one for parts after all when I had the chance back at LOSE! Not just him but all those other weird bears!"

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Oh boy! Sounds like you ran into her own "kids"", Tron.

Sally starts to think. "So you've been a part of LOSE, which means... You could give us an upper hand over them, and we can take them down! You've already given us a little bit of information, but you could help give us the intel we need!" She's quite happy at the thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"What are you guys doing?" Yusei asked as he caught up to Neptune and Sayaka. "I'm pretty sure it looks you're gonna torch the village down."

• Thumbs Up 2

Nepgear gets on her DEUS, showing a video feed from the Nepbike. "I see Sayaka ahead of Neptune right now..."

Meanwhile, in the actual race, Sayaka and Nepbike drive into the forest of Killer Trees, as their branches whip at them. Sayaka looks back to see Yusei catching up to them. "W-Wait! Do we have a new competitor?"

"A-And... did you say torch?" Sayaka looks behind herself to see the magma spewing out from the back. "Shit! Uhhh..." The Burn-Cycle slowly loses balance as Sayaka struggles to maintain control.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh no! If Sayaka keeps this up she's gonna crash! It's like she has no experience riding a bike." Yaya panics seeing the screen.

"S-She does have experience riding motorcycles right?" Yaya sweats.

"That ain't good." Mia shakes her head.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

"Oh no! If Sayaka keeps this up she's gonna crash! It's like she has no experience riding a bike." Yaya panics seeing the screen.

"S-She does have experience riding motorcycles right?" Yaya sweats.

"That ain't good." Mia shakes her head.

"Of course she hasn't driven one of them." Homura says. "That's what makes this very interesting to see."

• Thumbs Up 1

72932.jpg

"Dammit" Yusei said as he saw Sayaka losing her balance, "I have to catch up and fast." He then thought of something.

"Clear Mind!" Yusei accelerated but however...

yusei%204_zpstpfzfciw.png

"What? I can't achieve Clear Mind or Accel Synchro? I don't have a choice but try to use my own speed." Yusei continued to speed up towards Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Burn-Cycle continues to swerve as Sayaka loses more and more control. "Wah!" She screams.

Nepbike turns around to see Sayaka in trouble. "That's not good!" She begins driving towards Sayaka, completely abandoning the race.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei slowly kept catching up with Sayaka.

yusei%203_zpsgebq72ro.png

"You might have to jump at this rate" Yusei said as he noticed Neptune driving towards her as well. "One of us will try to catch you"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Damn! She's gonna fall!" Mia called out.

"Hang in there Sayaka! Yusei and Nepgear will help you out!" Yaya nervously called out.

"You might wanna get a first aid kit and a couple of those little bots on stand by Yaya, this is not going to end well." Mia told Yaya.

"Right." Yaya quickly rushed off to her workshop to fetch a first aid kit.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally starts to think. "So you've been a part of LOSE, which means... You could give us an upper hand over them, and we can take them down! You've already given us a little bit of information, but you could help give us the intel we need!" She's quite happy at the thought.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Heck yeah I could!.........."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx3.gif

"Though I gotta say.....not quite sure there's much to tell. LOSE seem...kinda desperate to find whoever they can to set on you guys. Something bad must've happened to them, cause they seem quite worse for wear if you catch my drift. The sad HQ of theirs on Genosis is nothing compared to this Academy and the likes of PIRATEWORLD!"

"I mean geez, they were even scraping the bottom of the barrel with this bratty teen called Piper. I swear, she's gotta have a snake motif with a name like that!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"Come to think of it, last I checked, you guys have dealt with an "Ember Mclain", Joker and Quinn, Monokuma herself, Specter, Xemnas and Risky Boots! Sounds like most of the operatives of LOSE that they've got so far!"

Image result for phoenix wright maya anime

"Well there's likely more where that came from! So we gotta stay alert!", Maya said procuring and twirling her broom before it hit Phoenix.

"OW! Try staying more alert when you're spinning that thing Maya!"

"Well, if anything else comes to mind, I will remember to bring it up!", Tron said.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What's going on here?" asked Amitie.

"It's a race!" said Lupin. "This will be exciting. Oh, look, Ms. Sunshine's here, too!"

"Who?" asked Amitie.

"You know her." said Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nepbike turns back around so her back tire faces Sayaka. "I'll keep the bike steady! Yusei! Catch Sayaka!" A tow cable launches out of her back, latching onto the Burn-Cycle, keeping it steady as the Killer Trees begin whipping at Nepbike. "Ow! Ow! Ouchies! Watch the paint job!"

Sayaka turns to Yusei, trembling. She shakily gets on her feet, standing on the seat and leaps off. As Sayaka jumps away, Nepbike turns back into Neptune, jumps onto the Burn-Cycle and uses its Rift Engine to fall into a portal.

Meanwhile in the Golden Skylands... In the Disciples cafeteria...

SSA_ScreenShot1_Eruptor.jpg

"So those Battle Droids said, 'you can't be a SuperCharger! You have no fingers!'" Eruptor rants. "So you know what I did?"

latest?cb=20120623153823&path-prefix=pro

"I don't know. What DID you do?" Madoka asks, listening to Eruptor's story.

Eruptor chuckles. "Well, I charged up a big Lava Barf and-"

Suddenly the Burn-Cycle lands on Eruptor's lap. "Ouch! Oh, hey! My bike's back! Wonder if Sayaka won that..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei sets the autopilot on as he catches Sayaka.

yusei%202_zps5dlp9dyu.png

"Don't worry I gotcha"

"Though I think you know who is going to be lecturing you for a while..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka sighs. "Yeah..."

Everyone makes it out of the forest. Neptune picks away at branches that got into her clothes. "Ouch! Now that's prickly! Now, Sayaka, now may this be a lesson to you!"

"...And that lesson is... I technically won!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"I got the first aid kit!" Yaya yells out.

"Oh thank heavens! Everyone is O.K." She smiles seeing everyone make it out O.K.

"mmmhmm." Mia nodded.  

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's just never do this again..." Yusei said as he let Sayaka down. "this village can't seem to catch a break."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Princess Jellicent said:

tumblr_mr73qh9zf21sqhsiao5_r2_500.png

"I guess they're at it again..." Ryoko said with concern towards the two.

PfqmKPe.gif

"Hmmmm, who's this here?", Tron said noticing Ryoko.

"Oh! How fitting since we were talking about Junko! Umm, Tron this is, well ummm, kind of Junko but also not Junko", Maya said.

"We refer to her as Ryoko. She's our friend and has earned our trust! She accepted herself as being both Ryoko and Junko on a caper of ours in the Persona dimension", Phoenix explained.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Hmmm, so that's what all the commotion was about not too long after Piper arrived at LOSE. I thought things seemed a bit on edge there concerning ol' Two-Faced Teddy. Heh, I could get used to that name. I take it this isn't what Junko looks like though, since Ryoko here has taken hold of her own destiny. So, logically speaking, I wager that Ryoko is her own person,  free of Junko's want for despair."

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Yeah and Monokuma wanted her to join and merge back into Junko and all that jazz, but Ryoko showed 'em and stuck it too 'em, ain't that right!?"

GOjV41H.png

"Oh yeah! That's the one I was too tired to come with you guys on!", Shantae recalled.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic walks out of the Academy, his foot now out of the hole. He looks at Sayaka with a stern face, tapping his foot.

Homura simply nods. "An outcome completely expected. Sayaka Miki's idiocy and recklessness knows no bounds."

"...Shut up..." Sayaka mumbles, directed to Homura.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Sally rubs her chin, thinking. "Sounds like LOSE is getting pretty weak... Maybe, to prevent them from any further plans, we could give them a little hit! Just to keep them down for a little longer. Especially since I didn't know they were on Genosis."

mYnoNYM.jpg

Hands on her hips and turning to Sonic, she asks, "What do you say? A little sneaking mission to kick LOSE while they're down? Maybe take out some of their bots, and convince this Robrainiac to come back?"

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

Sally rubs her chin, thinking. "Sounds like LOSE is getting pretty weak... Maybe, to prevent them from any further plans, we could give them a little hit! Just to keep them down for a little longer. Especially since I didn't know they were on Genosis."

mYnoNYM.jpg

Hands on her hips and turning to Sonic, she asks, "What do you say? A little sneaking mission to kick LOSE while they're down? Maybe take out some of their bots, and convince this Robrainiac to come back?"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"I'd rather not! Weakened or not, Genosis was no fun to go to!"

maya-thinking%28b%29.gif

"Oh yeah! That's right! We probably should mention that we've been to there before either you or Sonic joined the Sylanders, Sally!"

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"Had a really weird run-in with some Monokuma clones".

PfqmKPe.gif

"Vanity. Yup, that sounds like Monokuma alright! Not that the decor at Genosis is that much to write home about anyway!"

qacJSug.gif

"As for Robrainiac, well good luck with him! He's a stubborn one alright! Much as he tips handsomely. Also, he seems pretty tight with this "Crow" fellow."

"Crow? NICK! You don't think he's tight with one of the writers do you!?"

"Not that Crow @Princess Jellicent Maya! At least....I hope not!", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Nah, more of purple clad villain! Though it doesn't take a detective to tell that they're planning something! Heck, Robrainiac seemed like he was also gonna let something slip to this "Chara" kid right before Crow swooped in to stop him and covered for him!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

• Thumbs Up 4

Sally shrugs, as she replies, "I promise, we'll be safe! We've had experience, I know we can do this. And If anything happens, we'll just send a distress signal. We're not going to attack, just sorta kick 'em while they're down."

"I can check with the headmaster (the real one), and see if we can do it." She continues. "And Sonic can help, right? He is very capable."

20 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

@Jovahexeon Joranvexeon

mYnoNYM.jpg

Pixels approached, sally as soon as he heard Robrainiac's name dropped.

"If you guys are going, then I'm going too." Pixels said, "Like I said, Robrainiac's from my world, and if anyone knows him, it's me. We have sort of an understanding with one another, sort of a arch-enemies kind of relationship. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about don't you... you know? Guys?

"Ahem, anyways, I know I don't look like much, and I'm sure you guys don't see me as anyone special... just that kid who makes lame jokes and punched a student on his first day... But trust me, If anyone can talk to him, I feel like I would."

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

qacJSug.gif

"As for Robrainiac, well good luck with him! He's a stubborn one alright! Much as he tips handsomely. Also, he seems pretty tight with this "Crow" fellow."

"Crow? NICK! You don't think he's tight with one of the writers do you!?"

"Not that Crow @Princess Jellicent Maya! At least....I hope not!", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Nah, more of purple clad villain! Though it doesn't take a detective to tell that they're planning something! Heck, Robrainiac seemed like he was also gonna let something slip to this "Chara" kid right before Crow swooped in to stop him and covered for him!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

"Crow.... Oh yeah!" Pixels remembered. Turning around, he saw Inkwelle sitting down, looking through something on his phone. Pixels dashed up to Inkwelle.

"Inkwelle! I almost forgot! Did you remember to..."

"Indeed I did! I looked up this Crow fellow's criminal record on this newfangled phone... You know it's interesting, back in the day, the phone was a black object with a detachable hearing piece... Wow, technology sure.

"What do you have on Crow, man?!" Pixels shouted, shaking INkwelle, "Come on, you can marvel at 'newfangled' technology later!"

"Okay okay okay!" Inkwelle cried out. "Okay! Here... It says this Crow person is a mad genius and a kidnapper of princesses."

"Sounds like your typical video game supervillain to me..." Pixels scratched his chin as he took a look at the image. He turned to Tron Bonne and pointed at the picture on Inkwelle's phone. "Is this the guy you're talking about?"

310?cb=20170128193725

WANTED: CROW,

EVIL GENIUS AND KIDNAPPER  

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

Pixels approached Sally as soon as he heard Robrainiac's name dropped.

"If you guys are going, then I'm going too." Pixels said, "Like I said, Robrainiac's from my world, and if anyone knows him, it's me. We have sort of an understanding with one another, sort of a arch-enemies kind of relationship. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about don't you... you know? Guys?

"Ahem, anyways, I know I don't look like much, and I'm sure you guys don't see me as anyone special... just that kid who makes lame jokes and punched a student on his first day... But trust me, If anyone can talk to him, I feel like I would."

0TXwfF3.jpg

"Not a bad idea! We can't take many people as it will look suspicious, but if you can make it through to Robrainiac, then you'll be much needed." Sally replies, smiling.

5 hours ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"What do you have on Crow, man?!" Pixels shouted, shaking INkwelle, "Come on, you can marvel at 'newfangled' technology later!"

"Okay okay okay!" Inkwelle cried out. "Okay! Here... It says this Crow person is a mad genius and a kidnapper of princesses."

Listening in, Sally comments, "Mad genius? Typical... And--"

Upon hearing the second bit of info, she pauses. Not the kind of news she wanted.

"...Huh."

• Thumbs Up 2