Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

21 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Sally shrugs, as she replies, "I promise, we'll be safe! We've had experience, I know we can do this. And If anything happens, we'll just send a distress signal. We're not going to attack, just sorta kick 'em while they're down."

"I can check with the headmaster (the real one), and see if we can do it." She continues. "And Sonic can help, right? He is very capable."

Image result for sonic

"Heh! You know me Sally! Always raring to go for some fun!", Sonic said.

Image result for phoenix wright maya anime

"Now the only problem is that last we checked, Edegworth was out of commission...but perhaps we could ask some of the Disciples permission!", Phoenix spoke up.

19 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Okay okay okay!" Inkwelle cried out. "Okay! Here... It says this Crow person is a mad genius and a kidnapper of princesses."

"Sounds like your typical video game supervillain to me..." Pixels scratched his chin as he took a look at the image. He turned to Tron Bonne and pointed at the picture on Inkwelle's phone. "Is this the guy you're talking about?"

310?cb=20170128193725

WANTED: CROW,

EVIL GENIUS AND KIDNAPPER  

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"That's him alright! I remember!", Tron said flashing back!

On 4/10/2017 at 0:02 AM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Ha! I see your like a mother to these minions!" Robraniac chuckled, "How cute. It's not every day you see a human care about robots!"

"Dink Dink!" A henchminion said to Robrainiac, tugging at his cape.

"Ugh, fine, Henchminion 4904." Robrainiac rolled his eyes. "When I get back, we'll gather all 8000 of your fellow henchminions and read you a bedtime story.

The henchminion jumped up and down, clapping.

robrainiac_startled_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df5y.png

"Oh! Uh... Frisk!" Robrianiac gulped, "What what are you doing here? I thought you were on the side of the Skylanders! I didn't think you'd. Um. Well, it's funny you bring that up. You see, uh. I was just around... um uh...

Dzg8jV3.png

"He was spying on the enemy of course!" Crow called out from behind everyone, Spooky floating behind him. "Robrainiac! Good to see you arrive! Rough trip?"

robrainiac_happy_by_lordrobrainiac-db0df6n.png

"Pfft! It was nothing. A portal and a small army of my henchminions carrying me along... Quite a relaxing trip, actually."

"Minions carrying you all the way?" Crow cocked an eyebrow, "Traveling in style I see! Hm, I should consider doing that sometime!"

latest?cb=20161022122258

"So you're the new recruit?" Spooky floated up to Robrainiac, "Hello! I'm Spooky, welcome to LOSE!"

Robrainiac smug by LordRobrainiac

"Well! Aren't you the cutest little ghost!" Robrainiac smirked, kneeling down to her, "Heh! Are you really a villain or are you just haunting the place?"

Robrainiac's smile faded when he saw a knife pointed at his face.

1000?cb=20150722185157

"Oh, I'm a villain alright. And if you call me cute again, I'll turn you into jerky. I hear people in Floridia like to eat alligator."

"G-g-gulp."

"Don't mind her, Robrainiac." Crow assured the cyborg reptilian, "Just don't call her cute... She doesn't like it, as you can see."

"Thanks for the heads up." Robrainiac grumbled,

latest?cb=20161022122320

"Oh goody. Another recruit who wont get scared because 'they've seen everything.' " Spooky sighed, "What a fun sucker."

latest?cb=20150722184803

"You on the other hand... I like your style!" Spooky smile returned, though much more sinister this time around, "I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you. I could use the inspiration!"

Robrainiac watched the scenes before him. Quite the crazy characters before him... possibly even more eccentric than the ones back at the academy.

"Anyways, I'm sure he'll be of use to us." Crow continued telling Tron, Ridly and Chara, "You see, he promises to share the academy's secrets! He's been spying on them for quite some time! He knows quite a bit about their strategies, their numbers, and their operations"

Robrainiac gulped.

"Y-y-yeah!" Robrainiac grinned nervously, "I've been observing them for some time! I know a lot! Hahaha!"

(What am I saying? I'm trying to help the skylanders not screw them over!)

"So it seems like Crow was trying to throw you guys off a scent or something!", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Yeah, having now seen Frisk, I can get why Robrainiac mistook her for him!"

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"And there's another ghost girl at hand too, by the sounds of it."

• Thumbs Up 3

Sayaka takes a seat in the conference room, as Sonic looks at her. "Sayaka... did you really have to do that?"

"I..." Sayaka begins, before sighing. "I just thought I could do it... I mean, I fought witches, saved many worlds and whatnot... I thought driving a bike would come naturally to me."

"Sayaka, you could've gotten yourself killed!" Sonic says. "Burnt to a crisp!"

"But I'm a Water Element! Surely that should counter a couple burns!" Sayaka argues back. "Do you honestly think I could die just like that?"

"Well, I just can't take chances like that!" Sonic barks back. "I lost Kyubey, I'm not losing you too!"

Silence.

"...Sonic, do you underestimate me that much?" Sayaka asks.

"No, I-I'm just... afraid." Sonic mumbles. "Afraid of losing you."

Sayaka looks down.

"Just... Just go to your room. Dismissed, Sayaka." Sonic points away. "Just please... think before you do something like this again."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sonic

"Heh! You know me Sally! Always raring to go for some fun!", Sonic said.

"Now the only problem is that last we checked, Edegworth was out of commission...but perhaps we could ask some of the Disciples permission!", Phoenix spoke up.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx10.gif

"That's him alright! I remember!", Tron said flashing back!

"So it seems like Crow was trying to throw you guys off a scent or something!", Phoenix said.

bNEBwwr.gif

"Yeah, having now seen Frisk, I can get why Robrainiac mistook her for him!"

Curious by LordRobrainiac

"Spy for the skylanders, huh?" Pixels shook his head. "I know for a fact that's false. When he told me about the killing games, he did not seem like knew much about it. Hell, he didn't sound like he supported that idea... This Crow guy definately is up to something."

Inkwelle Thinking by LordRobrainiac

"It says here that he's quite the villain. He runs his own evil empire, and provides healthcare and fun activities for his minions... Hoo boy, a villain who takes care of their minions tend to have the meanest ones."

Serious by LordRobrainiac

"Sounds like a match made in heaven for Robrainiac..." Pixels said, "But if I find this guy's manipulating Robrainiac into a monster, Crow's gonna get his feathers plucked."

14 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

maya-worried%28b%29.gif

"And there's another ghost girl at hand too, by the sounds of it."

"A ghost huh... Don't know many ghost themed villains from my world, personally." Pixels turned to Inkwelle, "Got any dirt on them?"

Inkwelle unsure by LordRobrainiac

"Well uh.Golly..." Inkwelle shrugged, "There's tons of villains who happen to be ghosts, so I can't really search with that information."

"Good point." Pixels turned to Tron Bonne, "Got a description of the ghost? Are they friends of Robrainiac or Crow? Just enough info so that we can look them up."

Grinning, Sally says, "So it's settled, LOSE won't know what hit them! I'll check with the Disciples then, and see if we can do this. But for now... We'll need to keep the group small. If LOSE sees thirty people running around, they'll assume it's a full attack."

Sally runs off to find Sentinel Sonic. He's around somewhere, isn't he? Just where...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/28/2017 at 11:56 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"A ghost huh... Don't know many ghost themed villains from my world, personally." Pixels turned to Inkwelle, "Got any dirt on them?"

Inkwelle unsure by LordRobrainiac

"Well uh.Golly..." Inkwelle shrugged, "There's tons of villains who happen to be ghosts, so I can't really search with that information."

"Good point." Pixels turned to Tron Bonne, "Got a description of the ghost? Are they friends of Robrainiac or Crow? Just enough info so that we can look them up."

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx4/char/pxz/tron-bonne-projectxzone.png

"Ah yes! The ghost girl! I believe she called herself "Spooky"! Really seems to want to scare the pants off anyone! I wouldn't say she's the closest with Robrainiac considering how she nearly turned him into an alligator-skin handbag just for calling her "cute". Crow seemed to know her well though, for whatever reason. Let's see, she was blue with long hair, cute looking eyes and a cartoony mouth, a gown of a dress.......oh yeah and a giant knife!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"She definetly however did seem to get on quite well with Chara, whoever she is", Tron said flashing back.

On 4/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Oh, you know it! But why don't we focus on taking down our real enemies rather than wasting fresh EXP!? Hee hee!", Chara said as she dispersed the knives.

"Heh, give her time. They all think they've  seen the worse. But that's until they've met someone willing to do the extra work to find ther fears just waiting to be imagined!", Chara said.

(Hmmm, now this one's a bit of a wild card! I best put on my defense here! )

"Sigh, again with that mistake. I'm sorry sir. People certainly mistake us a lot, but we aren't even related. Besides, surely you've never seen Frisk be able to do.......

Image result for chara the character undertale

THIS!", she said emphasizing her point,motivated to throw Robrainiac off the trail of deduction.

"The name's Chara! And I'm quite the character!

Related image

"Well aren't you a polite one? Sigh, I remember my days when I was naught but a ghost! Not a bad knife you've got there either, ummm, pray tell what was your name?"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx7.gif

"Now where as Spooky had her one knife, Chara was chock full of weaponry, almost like she could summon them at will! Aggressive while acting sweet and innocent!"

Image result for phoenix and maya anime

"Someone who looks like Frisk. You'd think he'd know about her", Phoenix said suspiciously.

"Come to think of it, we've never heard any mention of a Chara from Frisk, Undyne, Mettaton or even the skeleton Bros.!", Maya said.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx8.gif

"Though I will admit, we all kinda had a good laugh when she and Spooky stuck it to Piper...or nearly stuck it through her! OH HO HO HO!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx12.gif

"Yeeeeah, needless to say, the only person less popular than Robrainiac there was Piper."

"Sounds like a sitcom of "Everybody Haaaaaates Piper!", if you ask me!", Maya quipped.

"Was she really that bratty?", Phoenix asked.

PfqmKPe.gif

"Take my word for it....villain or hero, she'd drive her comrades insane with her banter!" @Polkadi

"What's worse, she seemed to be all talk and no action! I daresay she's the only one who likes it at Genosis. So much so that she threatened to move it!"

GvvWTqs.gif

"HAH! As if she actually could!

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Grinning, Sally says, "So it's settled, LOSE won't know what hit them! I'll check with the Disciples then, and see if we can do this. But for now... We'll need to keep the group small. If LOSE sees thirty people running around, they'll assume it's a full attack."

Sally runs off to find Sentinel Sonic. He's around somewhere, isn't he? Just where...

Pixels nodded as he watched Sally take off. So they really were gonna do this, huh? Pixels would have been lying to himself if he said he wasn't scared... but this was an important mission. He needed to do something about Robrainiac... The fox didn't want the reptilian cyborg to turn out as bad as Risky Boots.

33 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx4/char/pxz/tron-bonne-projectxzone.png

"Ah yes! The ghost girl! I believe she called herself "Spooky"! Really seems to want to scare the pants off anyone! I wouldn't say she's the closest with Robrainiac considering how she nearly turned him into an alligator-skin handbag just for calling her "cute". Crow seemed to know her well though, for whatever reason. Let's see, she was blue with long hair, cute looking eyes and a cartoony mouth, a gown of a dress.......oh yeah and a giant knife!"

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx6.gif

"She definetly however did seem to get on quite well with Chara, whoever she is", Tron said flashing back.

"Now where as Spooky had her one knife, Chara was chock full of weaponry, almost like she could summon them at will! Aggressive while acting sweet and innocent!"

"Spooky?" Pixels scratched his head, "Isn't that the million eyed eyeball shadow ghost that hangs around Ray and Sarge's gang?"

"No, no, that's Shademon." Inkwelle said, typing on his phone, " 'Spooky's' just a little affectionate name they have for the little fella."

After a bit of searching, Inkwelle finally found the result for Spooky.

Inkwelle Victory by LordRobrainiac

"Here she is!" Inkwelle exclaimed holding the phone up.

latest?cb=20150722185200

WANTED: SPOOKY

OWNER OF THE JUMPSCARE MANSION, AND ILLEGAL KEEPER OF SUPERNATURAL BEINGS.

Scared by LordRobrainiac

"That's... a villain?" Pixels blinked in confusion. "She can't be. She looks more like a huggable plush than a bloodthirsty killer."

"Well... She matches the description to a T." Inkwelle said, scrolling through the info. "I'm not getting much from her past but... G-golly... she's lured many people into her haunted house and killed them with her many monsters... and..."

Inkwelle Panic by LordRobrainiac

"JUMPIN' JIMINY! SANTA CLAUS WAS ONE OF HER MANY VICTIMS!!!" Inkwelle cried out, "WHAT KIND OF SICK PERSON WOULD KILL SANTA?!"

Scared by LordRobrainiac

"Only a heartless monster..." Pixels gulped, "Uh... What about Chara?"

"Hmmm... Chara... Chara... Chara..."

Inkwelle Sad by LordRobrainiac

"Sorry... there doesn't seem to be much on Chara." Inkwelle sighed. "At least Tron gave us some good info on her."

Sheepish by LordRobrainiac

"Yeah, thanks a ton, Tron you gave us some good info." Pixels said, "At least I know what I'll be up against if I wanna get Robrainiac out of there."

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"If you guys are going, then I'm going too." Pixels said, "Like I said, Robrainiac's from my world, and if anyone knows him, it's me. We have sort of an understanding with one another, sort of a arch-enemies kind of relationship. I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about don't you... you know? Guys?

"Ahem, anyways, I know I don't look like much, and I'm sure you guys don't see me as anyone special... just that kid who makes lame jokes and punched a student on his first day... But trust me, If anyone can talk to him, I feel like I would."

WxsVc8S.png

"Well, I can certainly vouch for the lame puns bit with your oh so wily newspaper and other spider puns! Hopefully that's the last time I go NEGA if it means hearing them again when fighting you guys!"

kirxnO7.png

"Nevertheless, I suppose I do see what you mean", Shantae relented.

8 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Uh... What about Chara?"

"Hmmm... Chara... Chara... Chara..."

Inkwelle Sad by LordRobrainiac

"Sorry... there doesn't seem to be much on Chara." Inkwelle sighed. "At least Tron gave us some good info on her."

Sheepish by LordRobrainiac

"Yeah, thanks a ton, Tron you gave us some good info." Pixels said, "At least I know what I'll be up against if I wanna get Robrainiac out of there."

GvvWTqs.gif

"Oh ho ho ho! The pleasure's all mine!"

rjO3OPL.gif

"Eeer, though you may want to watch out for all the traps there, not to mention all those annoying teddybears, some wierd purple haired chick. Izanami, I think her name was, she's apparently the head honcho of LOSE!"

G7IZk1U.gif

"Oh! And there's also the quack doctor from the past of my future, called Dr. Wily there! And there's the giant Space Pirate Dragon RIDLEY, big as he is! And some wierd metal guys called the Metarex!"

qacJSug.gif

"As well as a "Starscream" robot who can turn into a jet and gets his kicks out of taunting some demented dude called "DD" something, Daniel I think it was!"

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"What about this Piper girl?"

PfqmKPe.gif

"I'm talking about things that'll actually be a threat out there, you know."

40 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

"Ooh! You hear that Nick? More time out on the field!", Maya said.

"Oh GOD please no!", Phoenix said panicking.

Image result for sonic ready

"Heh, well depending on how many can go, guess we'll need to draw straws!", Sonic said.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Those games almost never go the way I'd hope they would for the likes of me!", Phoenix said, preparing for the inevitable.

• Thumbs Up 3

9 hours ago, Polkadi said:

Once Sayaka left the room, she opens a portal to have a break back home.

Sonic walks out of the conference room, sighing. "Sayaka... I can't let you die again."

7 hours ago, Failinhearts said:

Once Sayaka left the room, she opens a portal to have a break back home.

Sonic walks out of the conference room, sighing. "Sayaka... I can't let you die again."

Sally runs around the Academy, trying to find Sentinel Sonic, only to come by the conference room and nearly crash into him!

"Oh!" she exclaims. "...Bad time?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"H-Huh? No, it's fine." Sonic says walking back a bit to give Sally some space. "Do... you need something?"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"H-Huh? No, it's fine." Sonic says walking back a bit to give Sally some space. "Do... you need something?"

Sally steps back, too, as she begins. "I've been organising a little sneaking mission around LOSE's headquarters. We'll take down some of their weird bear bots, shut down their power generator, and get back Robrainiac. So, since I'm not asking Aku, I was told to ask permission from you guys, the Disciples. And... Would we be able to do that? I promise, I will keep the team safe, and we'll send out a distress signal if anything happens."

Grabbing her breath, she comments, "This is like when I asked my Aunty's permission to do Freedom Fighter missions..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"We're infiltrating Geonosis?" Sonic asks. "Hmm..."

"Sure, but only if I come along. Okay? I've been to that planet several times. All we gotta do is find where LOSE is located NOW."

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

"We're infiltrating Geonosis?" Sonic asks. "Hmm..."

"Sure, but only if I come along. Okay? I've been to that planet several times. All we gotta do is find where LOSE is located NOW."

K7yHvOO.jpg

Smiling, Sally replies "Thank you, Sonic. I'm still trying to keep the group small, but I'll see if I can make room for you."

"And man, you beat the heck out of my Sonic. He usually runs head-first into danger... It always works out, somehow, but it freaks me out."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Heh, I was like that too. Sometimes I still do... I admit. Still got that teenage spirit in me." Sonic chuckles. "But yeah. Let's assemble a team and roll out. I'll ask Tails if we can use the Dreamcast."

• Thumbs Up 1

"You got it." Sally throws a thumbs-up, then takes off to where she left her team.

"Team, I managed to get the mission going! So, who's joining in?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Serious by LordRobrainiac

"You guys know I'm going." Pixels said,"Hopefully we'll get Robrainiac back and I'll have a word or two with Crow.

Inkwelle Happy by LordRobrainiac

"You want me to come too?"

"Sorry Ink, but I think you may have to sit this one out." Pixels said, "Like Sally said, the less numbers we have, the less likely they'll be able to detect us."

Inkwelle Whistle by LordRobrainiac

"Okay... To be honest, me in a base of supervillains probably wouldn't be  very good combination. Heheheh..."

• Thumbs Up 1

As Sally runs off, Sonic's facade disappears. He looks at his sword. "I have to be careful... I can't lose them too."

Meanwhile, back in the Golden Skylands.

"Madoka... Sonic's still treating me like a child. What do I do...?" Sayaka sighs, in the cafeteria.

Madoka looks down. "I think... Sonic just cares. Please don't take what he says the wrong way."

"Trust me." Eruptor explains munching on some lava cake. "I've known Sonic longer than you have. I remember on his first day on the job, he couldn't even send his Clone Troopers off into battle!"

"Really? He didn't do that?" Sayaka asks, in shock.

Eruptor nods. "Yup! Yup! Kept them cooped in the Turbo Tank while he fought off some Metarex himself!"

Sayaka looks at Eruptor, in disbelief and shock...

55 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

As Sally runs off, Sonic's facade disappears. He looks at his sword. "I have to be careful... I can't lose them too."

"Are you O.K. Sentinel?" Ray spoke up. Him and Mog went to check up on all the hullabaloo happening since Flame and Ember were busy talking to Sarge.

"You look tense." Mog pointed out.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wah!" Sonic turns to see Ray and the others. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Just... thinking about things. That's all."

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Failinhearts said:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/tron-mv2.jpg

"Someone ask for a location? *Ahem!*"

http://www.legends-station.com/mml1/screens/theodorebruno/038.jpg

"Oh, you must mean that hole in the ground with the gate entrance, that they call an HQ?"

http://www.legends-station.com/mml1/screens/theodorebruno/045.jpg

"Still though, Teisel and Bon! We're trying to be a bit covert here. It might be best if you guys stay behind. After all, they just need one of us, to show them the way!"

"Well, then Tron! I insist you at least bring your weapons, er some of your kids, just in case!"

"No problem!"

"And bring him as an escort!", Teisel said pointing to Phoenix who'd drawn a short straw!

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"Wait what!?"

maya-nod.gif

"Eh heh! Good luck out there Nick!"

1 hour ago, Polkadi said:

Smiling, Sally replies "Thank you, Sonic. I'm still trying to keep the group small, but I'll see if I can make room for you."

"And man, you beat the heck out of my Sonic. He usually runs head-first into danger... It always works out, somehow, but it freaks me out."

Image result for sonic sassy

"Au contraire! I'm sorry Sally, but are we forgetting the Sonic who was first to say "raring to go" here? Besides, you must not know me well if ya think I wouldn't have gone there if I'd had the chance!"

Fc3MASd.png

"I'd go with you guys too.....but I'd say we're sending in enough already as far as your regiment goes Mr. Wright!"

"Anyway, I'll gather up my gear and some servbots!"

"So, a carbon girl, a lawyer and a blue hedgehog walk into a bar, all having articles of blue on, mind you.....", Sonic the Hedgehog began to quip.

phoenix-emo.gif

"Please spare me the pun!"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Au contraire! I'm sorry Sally, but are we forgetting the Sonic who was first to say "raring to go" here? Besides, you must not know me well if ya think I wouldn't have gone there if I'd had the chance!"

mYnoNYM.jpg

"Oh, I know you're coming! But which Sonic actually follows the plan? I don't think that even matters anymore, with how you always find your special way to make your strange plans work!"

Sally lightly punches Sonic's shoulder, as she says, "Besides, you're a valuable asset to any team. Like heck if I'm going without ya!"

• Thumbs Up 2

42 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

mYnoNYM.jpg

"Oh, I know you're coming! But which Sonic actually follows the plan? I don't think that even matters anymore, with how you always find your special way to make your strange plans work!"

Sally lightly punches Sonic's shoulder, as she says, "Besides, you're a valuable asset to any team. Like heck if I'm going without ya!"

"Heh! Guilty as charged! But hey! Apparently blue spike headed minds think well enough, considering how my lawyer, Mr. Wright usually plans along as he goes and succeeds! Still, oh so glad you'll have me, eh heh! Ready to juice and jam when the time comes!"

phoenix-sheepish%28a%29.gif

"Oh please stop! You're too kind!", Phoenix said sarcastically.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/char/tron-bonne-nx4.gif

"Oh come on Mr. Wright! Don't be so modest! Wasn't it you who said "You gotta learn to keep cool under pressure", right Servbots?"

Image result for servbots

"Indeed Ms. Tron! Got it all on record from Mr. Wright's winnings!"

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Heh, heh, heh, she's got you there Nick!"

phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"I don't see what's so funny Maya? After all you drew a short one too!"

maya-shock.gif

"WHA!? Oh crud, I hate Genosis!"

Fc3MASd.png

"At this rate, it's practically destiny Ms. Fey! Besides, you and Mr. Wright are such a dynamic duo of synergy that you're practically a single unit!"

maya-sad%28b%29.gif

"Sigh, Alright. Maya Fey, Spirit Medium reporting for duty too".

Image result for undyne scoff

"HMPH! Lucked out, haven't you!? Man! I wanted to go-"

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Undyne, in the most blunt of honest truths, you ARE NOT our most sneaky and silent!"

"Fine", she pouted, going over to talk to Ray. "But don't come crying back to me when it all goes south and you don't have your Sentinel Class member to bail you out!"

GOjV41H.png

"Geez! Maybe I should come to ease her worries! I'll see if we have room for such!", Shantae said.

1 hour ago, Mightyray said:

"Are you O.K. Sentinel?" Ray spoke up. Him and Mog went to check up on all the hullabaloo happening since Flame and Ember were busy talking to Sarge.

"You look tense." Mog pointed out.

Speaking of tense, Undyne came up to Ray.

"Hey uh, "Little Soldier...Ray"!", she nicknamed him. "Ummm, kid, do you have any word on how the Big Boss of Delta here is doing?", she asked worried about Sarge's conditions, having seen him in the wheelchair earlier.

5 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey uh, "Little Soldier...Ray"!", she nicknamed him. "Ummm, kid, do you have any word on how the Big Boss of Delta here is doing?", she asked worried about Sarge's conditions, having seen him in the wheelchair earlier.

Ray looked up at Undyne and his face turned dower. "H-He's dying."

"I can feel it... like something is rotting him inside out."

"I don't know if he'll make it past next week..." He looked down on the ground not making eye contact with Undyne.

Mog look down as well, patting Ray on the back.

"We're planning a break-in to our enemies' base, outnumbered, without info on their defences?" Nightwing said entering the room.

09d2a49e247b23aa69b85ac92765bde3.jpg

"I'm in". 

"As am I". Raven said, crossing her arms and laying against the wall.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Ray looked up at Undyne and his face turned dower. "H-He's dying."

"I can feel it... like something is rotting him inside out."

"I don't know if he'll make it past next week..." He looked down on the ground not making eye contact with Undyne.

Mog look down as well, patting Ray on the back.

"We'll find some way to save him." Sonic says. "I can't and won't lose anyone!"

"I've assigned Tails, Pop and Nepgear to create some sort of life support. It'll buy us some time while we make ending this rotting priority number one."

• Thumbs Up 1