Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

As everyone emerges from the Portal, they find themselves in a Digital Arena. "This must be the place where they cannot repair or multiply..." Sonic says. "So it appears you're trapped with us!"

The Liberators scream as they attempt to leave, only to be stopped by a red forcefield. Suddenly, Tails and Cyrus' face appears in the sky. "Oh yeah, we activated the firewall! No escape!"

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"Look how weak they are without their powers. This will be a massacre!"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Don't count them out yet. They're still strong as is."

• Thumbs Up 1

Rinzler points at Sayaka. "DON'T LET THEM GET IN THE WAY OF OUR GOALS. LIBERATE THE MAGICAL GIRLS, AND THEN, KILL THE REST!"

Sayaka readies her cutlass, prepared to slice them up. Sonic raises his hand to her own, wanting to stop her from engaging such a threat before being stopped by Purple Heart.

"Let her go. This is as much her fight as it is our own. In fact, even more so." She says.

"They really don't like us Magical Girls huh?" La Pucelle said while adjusting her sword, "gives me a reason to cut them down even more." La Pucelle thought to herself as she attacked the Liberators, "they shouldn't kill something so nice as Magical Girls. I won't let them do that."

Komaru_02.png

"Man you Liberators have a big stick up your butts or something" Komaru said as she blasted a few with her Hacking Gun.

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o1_500.png

"Just keep shooting" Mukuro unloaded several rounds of firepower to the Liberators, slowing them down.

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"I'll make sure these guys regret the day they messed with us" Ragna blasted some more with seither.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii is once again beaming with excitement as she pulls out a fist full of shurikens

Pleased.png

"WOOO! BATTLE TIME! BATTLE TIME!" Katii squealed as she leaped up into the air, maybe a bit too excited to be fighting.

She began to throw new shuriken at a few Liberators slicing right through their bodies. As she landed, she knocked down a liberator by slashing at him with a kick, claws exposed from her toes. Once the liberator fell to Katii's height, she finished him with her dagger.

Confident.png

"Ah thank Infinity!" Katii said as she twirled her dagger with pride turning her attention to some more liberators charging towards her. "It feels so good fighting again!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Mami shot a couple Liberators with her muskets, causing them to derezz, but no signs of regeneration. "They are rather fragile in this state."

"Don't let your guard down! They're like glass cannons! One slip up, and you can kiss your ass goodbye!" Kyoko says to Mami, clashing her spear with an Identity Disc before having it explode into Transformium. "Uh... oh... Yeah, food for thought. Don't have their discs be in contact with your weapons for too long either."

"Katii's got the right idea!" Sonic says, homing attacking between several Liberators. "Subdue them with projectiles if you can!"

Then suddenly, more gunshots fired at the liberators, and they derezzed.
 But it didn't come from anyone in the team...

ygLbFNF.gif

pVqi6hy.gif

tmp_10220-download-129232017.jpg.294c8506ad56431a87d663bcb5f5bc76.jpg

"Jigen! Is that you?!"

6ltJPSX.jpg

ZuPLk2k.jpg

"What'd you leave me behind for?!" Jigen asked angrily.

"Well, the message did say I couldn't take you along..."

"Like that stopped you before?!" Jigen pointed out.

"Good point..." Lupin conceded.

GuJwS1j.png

"Um...do you know each other?" Amitie asked. Then she asked "Are you brothers? You're acting like it."

"We're not related! He's just...my best friend and most relied upon partner! Sorry to leave you behind, pal. What do ya say, Jigen? Wanna help save the world?"

Jigen thinks about it and then decides "eh, why not?" And with that, the duo are back together and started shooting liberators some more!

8HGVcf1.png

"Goody goody! Now let's kick some Liberator butt! Lightning bolt!" Amitie screams, as it hits the liberators.

• Thumbs Up 2

"More help the merrier!" Sonic grins, before blocking an Identity Disc from a Liberator, which was heading for Sayaka.

Rinzler takes more Transformium from the defeated Liberators, making him grow larger and larger. "WE ARE MANY, WE ARE ONE."

"YOU DARE RESIST YOUR PURPOSE? LIFE IS HOLDING YOU GIRLS BACK FROM YOUR TRUE PURPOSE. LET US FREE YOU."

As the Liberators increased their attacks the Skylanders have their hands full.

52819829_zpsqg7iayba.png

"Damn they're just everywhere" Celes burned several of the Liberators with her fire magic. Another Liberator was poised to attack Celes behind but someone then shouts...

"Ride Blaster Dark Diablo!" a knight with black armor slashed a massive sword at the Liberator.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I heard you guys were in a bit of a pinch so I came to help. I might be as strong as you Skylanders but as Mayor I can't let you guys die. After all I don't want my assistant to die on me."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Hmph! I don't have to thank you for anything Ren."

La Pucelle and Ragna had their backs to the wall. "Now what?" La Pucelle said, "there's a ton of them" Suddenly someone else came to assist by punching Liberators out of the way.

29684196454_3ffa98d953_zpssemn3uil.jpg

"...I can help too..." Hardgore Alice joins the fray.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka looks up to the sky. "Tails, how many people did you send here?"

Tails looks to his left, where he can see all the newcomers with their bodies rigged up to Cyrus' digital transport machine. "Quiiiiite a few."

Among the chaos, a Liberator gets a clear shot at Madoka. "TIME TO DIE, GODDESS." He throws an Identity Disc at her. "Madoka! Look out!!" Homura yells.

Madoka only had a split second to react. She tried to jump out of the way, only to have her legs derezzed. "I...I...I can't move! H-Help!"

Serious.png

"Crap!" Katii swore as she noticed Madoka on the floor. She rushed over to the pursuing liberator and stabbed him from behind. The Catling pulled out her shuriken and turned tossed them at oncoming liberators.

"Ally down, guys!" Katii shouted to her fellow skylanders, before turning to Madoka. "Don't worry, Pinky. I'm not big enough to carry you, but I'll cover you until more backup arrives.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin rushes in and carries Madoka to safety. "Can't leave you like that while there's a battle going!"

JhDFr5R.png

"Blizzard...huh?! Madoka!!!" Amitie notices that Madoka doesn't have her legs, but she can't do too much. Lupin is at least carrying her, but still...

"Don't worry, I got this!" Lupin says confidently. "You keep going! I gotta find a safe place for her!"

"Always the Prince Charming." Jigen quips. "Say, kid. You seem to know some magic tricks? Mind showing me some more?"

tmp_10220-86MUmAQ-881130221.png.96ec027e6f4794621e4f011a764f181c.png

"You betcha!" She says. She still worries about Madoka, though, given the state she's in...

• Thumbs Up 2

"Dammit!" Ragna rushed to Madoka's aid, "are you ok?" A Liberator turned to attack Ragna and the others but someone took the hit for them, derezzing them. It was Hardgore Alice who was still standing despite losing her head. Alice's body then punches the Liberator away.

ragna%207_zpsiritmwoi.png

"What the hell..."

Alice then regenerated from her injury. "I'm fine..."

• Thumbs Up 2

Homura rushes to Madoka's side. "Madoka! Madoka! Please... answer me!" She shakes her desperately, tears in her eyes.

"I...I'm fine... Just please, save yourself." Madoka says. "I don't want you to be like me..."

"Never! You know very well, that I won't leave your side! I'll protect you, even if it drains every ounce of magic from my Soul Gem!" Homura readies her shield and raises it into the air.

stronghold-of-resolution.png

NEXO POWER: STRONGHOLD OF RESOLUTION

A massive bird circles the two Magical Girls, protecting them from any incoming Identity Discs. "All of you, go! Fight! I'll protect her.."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Holy Arrow!" A booming voice yells out before a whole a super strong arrow hits a whole lot of liberators, blowing them into bits! Angewomon appears!

hqdefault.jpg

"Hey guys!" Ember squeaks out loud. "We got Sprocket's message and Alter Ego got us in with a lot of digimon!" 

"Time to kick liberator butt!" Fairymon cheers alongside Ember.

hqdefault.jpg

"You jerks have done enough damage to people's worlds, now it's time for you to stop!" Ray flies in, he isn't 100% but he's mad enough to stay in the fight!

"Yeah, what the weirdo with the cracks said!" Gomamon appears before sending a massive school of fish to block any attacks heading towards the new fighters.

177px-Gomamon2.jpg

"That's for Omegamon!" He puffs.

• Thumbs Up 1

As more Liberators fall at the hands of the newcomers, their Transformium remains continue to be absorbed by Rinzler, who grows and grows.

"This is bad... if Rinzler gets any bigger, he could potentially shatter our firewall!" Purple Heart says. "We must stop him!" She flies to Rinzler, who swats her into the firewall and reverts her to Neptune. "Okay... that didn't go as planned."

"Sayaka!" Ray yelled flying over to her. "Summon the shield and unit-" Before the flying squirrel could say any more he was hit and sent flying down into the ground.

He struggled to get up before being swarmed by liberators.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka tries to summon the Shield of Unity, but before she could initiate the summoning ritual, she gets dogpiled by Liberators.

"Sayaka! No!" Sonic tries to run for her, but an Identity Disc hits him, derezzing his legs. "CANNOT RUN ANYMORE, CAN YOU, HYPOCRITE?" A Liberator asks, before heading Sayaka, Identity Disc engaged to behead her.

Mami and Kyoko run to Sayaka, but are held back by two more Liberators, leaving them helpless to save her.

Suddenly, the Liberator approaching Sayaka was shot to bits by a green laser.

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Don't you dare!" Alter-Ego yells, his hand a gatling gun. "As a program originally built to fight Liberators, I will wipe you all out!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Enough is ENOUGH!" An even louder voice bellows... the only survivor of the 13 holy digiknights, Magnamon appears along with his troops! They form a ring around Sayaka and do not back down!

latest?cb=20090610225602

"Madam Sayaka, do you need assistance?" He asks politely, extending his hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lupin throws out...

WP8bNOq.jpg

...toy ducks?

tmp_10220-JhDFr5R-485444148.png.134f1f9711d8c392d7640f90b056e56a.png

"Get really real..." Amitie looks in disbelief. But Jigen doesn't seem concerned.

"Stand back, everyone!" Lupin says. They stand back...

Then bam! The toy ducks turn out to be explosives! They blow up a few liberators. But they still keep coming!

"This isn't good...Boss! What will we do now?!" Jigen screams at Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sayaka is helped up by Magnamon. She turns to see her fellow Disciples, beaten, bruised, and half-derezzed. "They all made these sacrifices... for me."

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Which is why we must protect them now!" Alter-Ego exclaims.

Rinzler grows larger and larger as more Liberators fall. "THE LAST DISCIPLE STANDING, SAYAKA MIKI... WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO DIE?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Because unlike you she's got friends who care for her, dah!" Out from another portal emerges Sproket, Sgt. Fenix, Yaya and a few more digimon. Sgt. Fenix holds up MarineAngemon's holy ring... "And she doesn't go around killing off random creatures for their energy either." "Marine, gave their lives to free the digimon that they knew weren't going to make it and payed the ultimate price."

"So don't think you'll be getting off easy Rinzen!" Yaya yelled! 

• Thumbs Up 1

"YOU DARE PROTECT THOSE MEANT TO DIE?" Rinzler unleashes a flurry of Identity Discs, all swarming towards Sayaka. "HER DESTINY WILL BE FULFILLED!"

Lupin says this; "She seems like a good kid. Why are you so hell-bent on killing her, anyways? All that anger is not good for you. Why not do something calmer, like find a girl, go out on a date, steal things? You know, normal stuff?"

pOW0Xhl.png

"That's not..." Amitie begins, but Jigen stops her.

"It's normal for him." He's used to it by now.

VeXtstl.png

She gets herself together, though, and says "Lupin's right, though, there are far better things to do than go out and kill people simply because they're 'destined' to die! You shouldn't be killing anyways!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_04.png

"Ummm... M-maybe no one really has to die? I mean we fought against destiny before and no one died so..."

"That's right. We're going to oppose this so called destiny you keep spouting about."

• Thumbs Up 1