Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

The Metal Sonics turn to see Rocku, Graff and Cranky approach them. "Ah, greetings, Skylanders. We're just investigating an apparent ship crashing in this general area."

"I wonder what caused it..." Another Metal Sonic asks.

A third Metal Sonic rubs his hands together. "I hope there's some neat trinkets in there! Maybe some add ons for my arm cannon!"

• Thumbs Up 1

FLASHBACK PART 2:

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you sir." Rocku said he shook Cranky's hand.

"Sooo Crank, what convenient plot device brings you here today?" Graff jokingly asked right before he got bonked in the head by Cranky's cane. *BONK* "Ow! What was that for?" 

"Well aren't you the funny one? Cranky remarked annoyed. "Great, another animal duo with an dumb witty sidekick..just like that red smartass bird who's with that dumb bear" Cranky muttered under his breath til he spoke up and pointed his cane to Graff's nose. "Listen up green boy! If anybody's gonna make the snide comments, it's ME! GOT IT!?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Anyway, fer some odd reason, I got summoned from my world to whatever this place is. I was walking around town mindin my own business until the next thing I knew, I GOT KIDNAPPED!" Cranky explained.

"Kidnapped!?" Rocku said surprised.

"Yes! and I wasn't finished with my story either! Anyway, these blasted goons tied me up and took me to one of their ships. The one I was stuck with sure was an ugly fella, big, fat, pink, annoying, not to mention he had the appearance of some sort of swine. What was his name...er...Pigma?"

"PIGMA!!" Rocku and Graff yelled angrily. 

"What did I tell you about interrupting-"

"No no! This is important sir! We've dealt with Pigma before, but he escaped afterwards! Tell us anything you know!" Rocku requested.

"Well...it was all over this..thing..." Cranky started to explain again.

PRESENT:

"What kind of moron could've busted their ship and crash someone's property without taking control?" Cranky complained. "And what's with all those robots!? Are they gonna attack us afterwards!?" Cranky assumed a bit cowardly.

"They're Metal Sonics and they're on our side so don't worry and this could've been an accident sir, the ship must have broke down. Let's join the bots and investigate further." Rocku assured.

"Besides, not everyday you see something like this" Graff said with a bit of confidence. "I wonder who we'll meet this time.."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Do not worry, Cranky sir! We are 100% on the side of the Skylanders." A Metal Sonic assures. "We aren't like that other Metal Sonic who works for that Eggman dude. Nuh-uh.

• Thumbs Up 1

Back on the train...

Y7tFI2d.png

"That sounds amazing!" Amitie said.

GuJwS1j.png

"Uh...what's an RP?" The fourth wall is still firmly in place with this one.

Di2qRRa.jpg

"Why don't you explain it, Neptune?"

• Thumbs Up 2

"It's basically a world created by a group of writers. It's pretty much why we're all here." Neptune says. "Only in RPs or in the world's craziest fanfics can crossovers like this ever happen!"

Ember overhears the conversation and nudges to Ray "Did you hear all that?" "Do you think all that stuff is possible?" She asks looking nervous.

Ray just stared out the window, gazing at the view in a deep trance. Everything just looks so peaceful, so tranquil, so much like home...

"Ray!" Ember pokes Ray with her horn in annoyance. "Are you even listening?"

Ray shakes his head and then bats Ember off. "No and I don't care." He grunts.

Ember rolls her eyes. "Hey Nep-Nep, how long is it till we reach out stop?" "I wanna shop till I drop already!" She bounces up and eager to see the sights. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Oh it shouldn't take long! Who knows, maybe the ride stops-"

Ding dong, bing dong!

"...Now!" CPU Neptune says. "Here we are, Lastation! Totally NOT based off any console in the real world! Nuh-uh."

latest?cb=20110605020632

Ember rushes out the train door "Come on everybody!" "Let's go see the sights!" 

She runs around in a ring, waging her tail in delight. The Skylander town was nice but it just can't beat a big city for choice when it came to fashion and jewels in Ember's mind.

Ray walked out taking in the sights though with quite a bit of caution. The world has proven to him time and time again that people will try to kill him at a moment's notice or worse. He takes a big breath and begins to fidget with his fingers while looking around. Something wasn't quite right... 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sxe7ezO.png

"Wow..." Amitie looks at Lastation in amazement.

But she doesn't understand what she was just told. Fanfic crossovers? She has some concept of that, but she doesn't seem to realize she's in one.

But she looks at it and wonders what lies ahead.

Lupin, of course, having dealt with the fourth wall in the past, was already aware of this.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Katii got off the train, she scratched her chin curiously.

Incredulous.png

"Man, this talk of writers making up all our worlds really makes you think doesn't it? If they're anything like the writers I know of... what exactly gave them their ideas...?

Katii then looked up at the sky.

"Heck... I can't help but wonder if if my own writer has made worlds other than mine..."

Not wanting to get caught up in her thoughts again, Katii shrugged it off and caught up with the others.

Meanwhile, near the Academy...

*Crunch*

*Sniff sniff sniff*

*Skitter Skitter*

Rays of sunlight shone through the trees, providing light to the forest floor. It was another beautiful day, a lovely enough day to take a walk through the forest taking in the fresh scent of fresh air, admiring the cool breeze and listening to the familiar sounds of the forest.

But in this case, some of those sounds weren't familiar... And it would seem that neither was the activity in the forest.

A creature, blue in appearance, skitters on what appears to be six legs on the forest floor, every now and then stopping at a tree and rubbing it with its antennae. after a few seconds, the creature would either make either of the following sounds: a satisfied "Hm!" or a disappointed sigh. After that, it would go back to playing its game of Hot or Cold.

After continuing this routine a countless number of times, the noticed a dirt path. Crawling up to it, the creature cocked its head curiously at a sign that read. "Skylanders academy, 1 mile." The creature began to sniff the ground with its antennae and smiled... it knew it was getting closer.

The creature began to crawl, speeding quickly to its destination enjoying the sunlight that beat down on it's shell. But then...

*BOOM!*

The creature stopped dead in its tracks, startled by the sudden break in peace. Its eyes darted around, curious and anxious as to what happened. Looking up, the strange creature saw some smoke not too far off, and then noticed what it recognized to be robots...

Despite that moment of admiration, the creature had a feeling that there may or may not be something dangerous coming up. The creature had learned from past experiences that it's better to investigate than to rush into the scene, yelling out war cries like a loonatic.

But just to be safe, the creature got into a more defensive position, standing up on its hind legs... 8 feet tall in this position. The creature reached for its spear made from metal shrapnel. Going to investigate to see if they were friend or foe, the creature continued its trek, slower on two legs, 

"Eh, maybe it just accident." the creature said to itself. "Hiss could probably help before continuing her search."

HISS: THE COCKROACH FROM THE PLANET "GREAT NEST"

tumblr_oi9x8evJbs1rammm1o1_r1_1280.png

Species: Blattian (alien cockroach)

Profile/class/element:

Hiss is a Blattian, a cockroach-like alien from a planet distant from our own made up of garbage which they've called "The Great Nest". While this would seem like a miserable home for most forms of life, the Blattians are very happy with the world they've been put on... In fact, living in a world of trash and garbage makes it easier for them to make homes for themselves, create tools, and even entertain themselves. Despite their primitive appearance, Blattians are rather intelligent and resourceful, and nigh-invulnerable. However, they are alone on their planet, with other aliens being nothing but beings in fantastical stories and nutty conspiracy theorists.

Enter "Hshshzhshhshzh." Affectionately known as Hiss, by her alien friends, Hiss works as a guard in her village, and is a good friend to many in said village. Hiss, among a few other isolated alien species was abducted by an eccentric space traveler... The goal? To take one big road trip across various galaxies and to just have a good time, while avoiding alien species who want all of them dead. Here, Hiss stumbles across the Skylanders academy after she and her friends ended their trip not too long ago.

To those who have never seen a Blattian, encountering Hiss alone would indeed be horrific, given her intimidating appearance... But if you ever got the time to know her, you'd probably be giving this softie a big hug by the time you have to head home. Yes, Hiss is pretty much a big teddy bear, and is a friendly and optimistic soul... However, come across as a threat to her and, that's when you should be heading for the hills! 

Being cockroach-like, Hiss is hard to kill, but is able to be knocked out. Her head is removable, and goes to great lengths as to not lose it. Also, Hiss has a very child-like bubbliness to her, and is naive to the point where she could easily be manipulated if you treat and talk to her nicely.

her favorite weapon is her spear that she made, specially welded from the hardest metals she can find. And again, despite looking primitive, Hiss is very tech-savy, enjoying taking apart and putting back together machines on her spare time. 

Battle Class: 

latest?cb=20160718232153

Elements:

TECH

latest?cb=20160925223504

• Thumbs Up 3

"Lastation certainly looks a lot more... industrial." Tails holds a picture of Planeptune in his hand as he compares the colorful nature of the first country with the new one. "Certainly feel like this place is a lot more progressive, though."

"Progressive, smogressive! It's work, work, work here!" CPU Neptune says. "All work, no play. Doesn't that sound boring?"

tmp_30433-eG5mY29jMTI__o_lupin-the-third-the-secret-of-mamo-lupin-the-third-the--132357793.thumb.jpg.252172dcae3d9a0ec9b94c88749e66a8.jpg

"It looks like there may be something worth stealing here." Lupin thinks to himself.

tmp_2596-aqltSCQUE2TV451070455.png.d8b809b9f6e4baedb537cd0b631d5699.png

"Lupin!" Amitie says. "Are you actually thinking about stealing something?"

Di2qRRa.jpg

"Maaaaaybe." Let us not forget, he is a thief.

pOW0Xhl.png

"Get really real..."

• Thumbs Up 2

"Bah, who needs to steal things when you got games to play?!" Neptune says. "Now we just gotta find Noire. She's the CPU of this nation... I think."

GuJwS1j.png

"CPU...? You mean leader, right?" Amitie asks. She can be observant sometimes, I'm sure. But still, there's so much she doesn't realize or know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy.png

"Stealing huh?" Katii smirked as she listened to Lupin. "Well, it has been a while since I've uh... given a little something for myself."

Katii was met with a few glares from her fellow team mates.

Irritated.png

"Aw, come on, guys!" Katii scoffed "You know I'd only steal from people who are jerks, right?

Hiss wandered to the sight of the wreckage, noticing some odd figures and many robots. 

Confused.png

"Hmmm..." Hiss thought to herself. "These be aliens?"

Hiss was still unsure if the people surrounding the ship were friend or foe, but at the distance she was at, she could tell they didn't look very threatening.

Happy.png

"Maybe Hiss say hi?"

And so, the giant blue cockroach walked out from the forest, still in in her two legged defensive position. However, as soon as she stepped on a twig. The blue robots turned to face her, with their glowing red eyes.

Startled.png

"EEP! Hiss mean no harm!" Hiss let out a little shriek as she held up her spear, expecting to block a punch. "Hiss just looking for cousin from other dimension!"

Everyone in the area looked at Hiss and at each other with confusion. What did Hiss mean by 'Cousin from another dimension?'

• Thumbs Up 3

Inside the ship is an complete mess. Training dummies are strewn across the floor, and more of the gears float around in the ship's interior, bouncing off the walls and each other. The entire interior is lit up with red emergency lights.

In one room, an eight inch tall brown figure with detached white gloved hands and no feet lies on the floor knocked out. It has yellow eyes and wears a blue cloak with a yellow gear patterns. It has two cones for ears, which are tipped with white. He wears a while and yellow cape, attached to the front of its cloak with a blue belt.

On the other end of the room is a pink ball of the same size with red oval shaped feet. It is also knocked out, with one of its feet twitching.

I'd never thought that this would happen again.... I'm sure Magolor will get up.

And sure enough, the blue cloaked figure does. It floats off the ground, and brings itself upright. Its eyes blink a couple of times before opening. It speaks.

"Ugh... what... happened.... Did we crash...."

If we didn't, why would the emergency lights be on!? Magolor, you disappoint me sometimes.

He looks around the room. He sees the gears floating around and the red warning lights. His eyes widen in shock.

"Oh no! We did crash! This is bad! This is bad!!!!"

Magolor rushes, cape billowing back,  to a large screen in the room that takes up the entire width of a wall and is 2 feet high. In front of that screen is a desk just as wide, covered in a gazillion square buttons of different colors. He is breathing really fast.

"Is the Lor okay?"

I honestly wonder why the question was asked. This has happened twice before, and I survived both times. Does he really care that much?

Magilor presses some of the buttons very quickly. The screen turns on. It displays a red triangle with an exclamation point in it. Magolor slows his breathing and straightens out his cape.

"Alright, so the Lor still operates. Now, let's turn off these lights and look at that crash report."

Magolor presses a couple more buttons. The triangle disappears, and the lighting returns to normal. The room has blue walls and a blue floor. The screen now shows a picture of a star with two white rings around it, and a picture of a mirror with yellow wings and a yellow frame.

"Yes, we were going from Pop Star to Mirror World."

Dimensional rifts appear infront of both images. The Lor Starcutter flies out of the rift near the star, heading torward the rift near the mirror.  Suddenly, a big red X appears on the Lor, stopping it. The X dissapears, and the Lor tumbles downwards off course into a third rift.

"We got hit on the way!? Oh, if only I had listened to Kirby and taken the simple route through the grand mirror in the sky instead of crossing dimensions with the Lor! Who could have done this!?"

Magolor slams his fist on some buttons. The screen changes, displaying a vertically oriented red rectangle. In it it says:

Impact Point: Sail
Assailant: Unknown

"Drat! Whoever did it escaped without a trace! Must've been a hit and run maneuver! Checking damage report! "

Magolor presses even more buttons, this time bringing up a 2D picture of the Lor Starcutter. Check marks appear over the Oars, Left Wing, Right Wing, and Emblem, but an X appears over the Sail.

"Of course, we lose the Sail. Now we can't fly and get back on course. Where is it?"

The screen zooms out, showing the Lor on a black screen. The Sail moves upward away from the Lor before fading away. The screen says:

Sail Location: Unknown

"That...that's really bad! That means the Sail is in another dimension, and without the sail, the Lor can't access other dimensions! We're trapped! Can this get any worse!?"

I kinda feel sorry for him. A simple vacation turned into a major inconvenience. I don't even know where we are, much less how we'll find the Sail.

Magolor turns around, eyes lowered, hands dropped. He looks down in shame.

"What am I going to tell Kirby.... I bring him over to enjoy a day at my new Mirror World amusement park, and look what happens! "

Magolor's wallowing is interrupted by one of the gears hitting him on the head and bouncing off.

"Oh, an Energy Sphere... I'd better put those away."

Magolor just lays his hand on the buttons, barely even pushing them down, and all of the Energy Spheres in the ship speed off to where they're supposed to be. The screen now displays a picture of an Energy Sphere and a green meter with the text:

120/120

Unfortunately, the meter starts to head down and down. It stops at 96/120.

"Great, the Lor lost 24 Energy Spheres. Not like it matters because the Lor simply won't work anymore."

Magolor slowly sweeps his hand across the desk, pushing buttons. He sighs, adding,

"Locate the Energy Spheres"

The screen switches back to the zoomed out Lor on a black background view. 6 Energy Spheres are seen a good distance downwards from the Lor, and 6 others are a good distance upwards from the Lor. 12 other Energy Spheres fade away like the Sail did.

"So we have 12 irretrievable Energy Spheres and 12 to the north and south of us... great. And could I at least have a map of this place so I could find them!?"

Magolor punches the desk and the buttons on it. It now displays:

No map available. Dimension Name: Unknown

Magolor whacks the computer with a hand.

"So we don't know where we are, have no way of getting home and have dangerous Energy Spheres bouncing around dimensions... this is the worst day ever!"

The Lor keeps thinking. 

The real question is why did the Halcandrians never come here? They've been everywhere!  Just where are we if that isn't true?

The pink sphere with red oval shaped feet begins to rise. Its eyes are oval shaped. It blinks a couple times, before drowsily saying,

"Magolor, have we arrived in Mirror World yet?"

Magolor faces the pink sphere while shedding a tear. He wipes it off and thinks to himself,

Alright, breakdown's over. Gotta put my diplomacy skills on.

Magolor straightens out his cape and prepares to speak with the pink ball. He holds out a hand.

"Kirby, are you alright?"

Kirby jumps up to his feet. He looks around, then looks back at Magolor

"Yeah, I just feel a little dizzy...."

Magolor brings him over to the computer and shows him the image of the Lor.

"So listen Kirby. Something hit us on the way to Mirror World. We crashed over here. I need you to find the Sail and my missing Energy Spheres so we can get off the ground and head back on course. Got it?"

The Lor takes its attention away from the inside of itself and looks outside. An army of Metal Sonics, two Rock Cavies, a aged gorilla and a giant bug all approach the Lor.

What is this!? Those guys are really big compared to anything I've seen! Why are they here? Are they a threat? What is this crazy dimension!?

Since the initial crash, the Lor has put less effort into holding itself together, as Magolor and Kirby were proven to be alive. Thus, the Wings are beginning to swing freely off of their hinges, the Oars are misaligned, and the Emblem has developed a crack on the main star. The right half of the Emblem falls off and hits the ground.

Back inside the Lor, Kirby twirls around on one foot, his  little pink arm stubs raised. His mind has been completely sidetracked from the Mirror World amusement park visit.

"Oooh, an adventure? I love a good adventure! Let's get those Lor parts back!"

Magolor claps his hands, and his eyes narrow into crescents.

"That's the spirit, Kirby! Now off you go!"

Magolor presses a button on the computer. A 1 foot 4 inch tall hole opens on the wall to the side of it. A blue-white ramp slides from the hole to the ground. Kirby dashes straight to it.

"Okay, Magolor! Bye! Kirby shrinks his arms and legs and curls into a roll. He rolls down the ramp and onto the ground outside the Lor, returning his limbs to normal size so he can stand.

"Alright, I'm ready for action!"

latest?cb=20111101011936&path-prefix=en

(Ignore the Warp Star. It's not here in this RP, for now...)

Kirby's positive attitude doesn't last long though, because he notices the army of Metal Sonics, the Rock Cavies, and the giant blue bug with a spear. Since Kirby is only 8 inches tall, each of them appear boss sized to the pink puffball. And an army of bosses is very intimidating indeed.

Kirby stops in place the moment he sees the group, frozen in fear.

"Ar... ar... army of big baddies! Very big baddies!"

They don't look friendly... they probably want to squash me!

Kirby does an about face and races back up the ramp. He jumps into the Lor Starcutter. The ramp recedes back into the Lor, and the hole closes behind Kirby.

The Lor thinks about what just happened.

I'm worried about the little guy. If that is how he reacts to meeting strange things then he's certainly not getting a career in dimension hopping. 

Character Profiles for two main characters of this part:

Magolor (of Kirby) (Supporting Character)

latest?cb=20110827072243&path-prefix=en

Element: Magic

latest?cb=20160925223451

Battle Class: Sorcerer

latest?cb=20160718232124

Biography: Magolor is being of an undetermined species that comes from the dimension of Halcandra. He travels across various dimensions with his trusty ship, the Lor Starcutter. He previously caused a ruckus on Kirby's home planet of Pop Star when the Lor crashed into it, losing all of its parts and Energy Spheres. He recuited Kirby and his friends to help him fix the Lor, and Magolor and Kirby became friends. Nowadays, Magolor spends his time building amusement parks in various dimensions. His powers include making enemies and objects appear out of thin air, going really fast for some time, throwing fire and lightning balls, and phasing through objects.

Lor Starcutter (of Kirby) (Supporting Vehicle/Character)

latest?cb=20111002085329&path-prefix=en

Element: Tech

latest?cb=20160925223504

Battle Class: The Lor cannot fight.

Biography: The Lor Starcutter, often referred to as the Lor, is an ancient ship from Halcandra created by advanced ancient Halcandrians. Magolor unearthed it from an ancient Halacanrian ruin, and it now serves as his ship. It is capable of sailing through the sky and space, as well as inter-dimensional travel by creating dimensional rifts and using them. The ship is powered by its five main parts (Oars, Left Wing, Right Wing, Emblem, Sail) and 120 Energy Spheres. It cannot operate without all of its main parts, but the Energy Spheres are only for running non-crucial activities, and aren't all necessarily needed. It previously crashed on Kirby's planet Pop Star, scattering all the main parts and Energy Spheres all around the planet. Kirby and his friends helped find and obtain those pieces, returning them to the Lor and repairing the damage. The Lor can think for itself, can act on its own accord, and even speak. It choses not to speak for unknown reasons. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Suddenly a portal opened. Much like the one Terriful came through last time. But instead, a robot fell out as a familiar voice yelled, "AND STAY AWAY FROM HERE!" The portal closed and the figure stood up and turned towards everyone.

BD.png

BLACK DEATH:

Origins: Unknown but from Terriful's world and time currently.

Class:

Bazooker_symbol.png

Description: From Terriful's time, this robot has unusual knowledge of the multiverse and is able to open and close portals due to a modification with his arm gun.He is normally evil, but seeing as he's here now, he may choose to turn good? Read on and find out.

Black Death spoke with a deep robotic voice, "Where am I?" He noticed Rocku and Graff. "I've heard of you before. Are you the ones who fought alongside Terriful to defeat Terrorful?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Why is there so many people?!" A Metal Sonic panics. "There is so much for me to compute!"

One turns to Hiss. "You have a cousin? I'm sorry, but I don't know of any bugs around here."

• Thumbs Up 1

Hiss was intimidated by the newcomer in the cloak. Although she always tried to find the good in people, there was something about the figure that unnerved her. She slowly inched away from him.

Hiss then turned to the Metal sonic who spoke to her. Feeling better, Hiss lowered her spear. Her fearful expression turned into a friendly smile.

Happy.png

"Oh! No, no, cousin don't have to be bug alien like Hiss." The big blue cockroach explained as she set her spear into the ground. "Cousin from another dimension. Hiss have lots of cousins from other dimensions!"

Confused.png

"Cousins made by same creator, but live in different worlds."

Sad.png

"... Hiss hope that make sense. Hiss not good at speaking Earth languages."

• Thumbs Up 1

Black Death turned towards Hiss. "Different worlds? Is everyone here from different worlds as well? And who are these metal creatures? And why do they look like the other person?" he said as he pointed at Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ah, I gotcha. Writer relations." Metal Sonic gets out a book. "Luckily, we have the Disciples Encyclopedia, which should be able to tell me about your writer as long as you're a character created for an established franchise and..." He flips throught pages at rapid speed. "...you're not. Knew that would be too easy."

FLASHBACK PART 3:

"So you're telling us that Pigma and his league of recruits were told of a legendary book called "Player's Law" and they took you because you were the kind of person who had that kind of knowledge?" Rocku recapped.

"That's right! I ain't old for nuthin, I figured after escaping the ship and landing here, some weird lady-man on some computer doohickey told me everything I needed to know bout this place. So I take it you're the Skylanders?" Cranky said.

"You got it!" Graff confirmed with confidence.

"Good, now I know of a world we're can head out to train and fight against that troll Pigma and his no good flunkeys!"

"Hate to break it to you Crank, but we can't just leave and go to any world. Sonic is the captain and-" Rocku said before being interrupted. 

"Sonic?! You mean Mr. Blue Zoom's here as well?" Cranky asked.

"Well sort of, he's kind of......different here. Anyway, this one can get over-protective here believe me, he went through a sudden outburst once...it could get dangerous out there." Rocku reminded himself. "Even without him, Alter Ego probably won't budge either."

"Eh..if you say so, it most likely wouldn't wise to just barge to different universes willy nilly, perhaps there's a library here?" 

"Yepfollow us sir! As soon as everybody else returns, we'll get things under control!" The three headed to the library.

With Cranky Kong joining the Skylanders, it appears there will be a few threats the other Skylanders haven't found out.

END OF FLASHBACKS

PRESENT:

"WHO IN THE NAME OF MOTHER ZELDA ARE THESE PEOPLE?! IS THAT BUG LADY GONNA TEAR OUR LIMBS AND EAT THEM RAW? IS THAT ROBOT GONNA ANNIHILATE US ALL? WHAT'S KIRBY DOING HERE, WHEN CAN HE TALK AND WHY IS HE THE SIZE OF A BUG!? HHHGGGGH!!" The next thing he knew, Cranky fainted out of paranoia.

"Cool it Gramps, the "bug lady"'s name is Hiss and from the looks of her, she doesn't seem hostile. Rocku noted but he got cautious about Black Death. "I'm worried about that one though...he seems to know our names.."

Rocku approached Black Death on guard while Graff gave Hiss a more friendly greeting.

"Yes. That is correct." Rocku sternly answered Black Death.

"HELLOOOO. MY. NAME. IS. GRAAAAAAAFF. WE. ARE. FRIEEEEENDS. WE. WELCOME. YOU. IN. PEEEEAAACE." Graff spoke to Hiss like she was an idiot.

• Thumbs Up 3

"All I know, is that I have to report this to Sonic and Sayaka as soon as possible. But more importantly, deal with this ship and... Kirby." A Metal Sonic explains. "I suppose this isn't the Kirby from the Smash Universe."

Black Death turned towards Rocku and said with a deep voice, "You certainly must be powerful. Even more powerful that Terriful tells you to be. For that, I shall not make war with you. For now."

• Thumbs Up 2

"I have a bad feeling about this guy..." Metal Sonic leans to another Metal Sonic, talking from the side of his mouth. "It's like the official Skylanders forming an alliance with Kaos. That would never happen."

"That actually did happen in the official canon. Twice, actually." The other Metal Sonic replies.

"Whoa, really?" The first Metal Sonic reads his Encyclopedia. "Man, I gotta read up on Skylands history."