Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Right now, we have to get everyone to safety!" Alter-Ego says, pointing at all the injured Skylanders.

Cyrus nods. "Yes, I'll send my Nindroids to come in and send them all to the Academy so they can heal. Alter-Ego, back into the USB you go."

Alter-Ego nods. "Yeah... back to being stuck in a screen I go. I missed being in action..." With that said, Alter-Ego fades away.

• Thumbs Up 1

tmp_18144-x01-Lupin-upset-305101071.thumb.jpg.943e41614ee10d191f167b8ca830de97.jpg

"So you're telling me he managed to get away with it?" Jigen asks? "What a pain..."

"You said it, buddy..." Lupin agrees.

pOW0Xhl.png

"Get really real...sorry things didn't work out so well...is everyone okay? Poor Madoka..." She says, looking at Madoka. "Is this how they'll all end?"

Lupin picks up a piece of the transformium, intending to analyze it later. Amitie rushes to Madoka to see if she's doing okay.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, now what, sir?" Angewoman flies over to Mangamon with Fairymon in tow. 

"We go into lockdown." He bluntly declared. "The liberators have become too strong now... the best we can do is ride out the storm..."

"How sad..." Lilithmon sneers... "The might of the Holy Knights now reduced to hiding to avoid trouble... If I recall the Holy Knights never rested until the foe is defeated."

"Easy for you to say miss suck up!" Gomamon chimed in, sticking up for Magnamon. "The only reason you've lasted this long with L.O.S.E. is that you're good at sucking up to jerks and pulling strings..."

"Which in that environment is a very, very wise thing to do you little curr. The others got killed because they got greedy, became too aggressive or simply tried to stab everyone in the back."

"Now if you'll excuse me I have some unfinished business to take care of." And with that Lilithmon teleported out of the area. 

"Sir... our last healing Mega is dead..." Angewoman sighed. "I don't think anymore digimon will survive this 'storm', especially the infants." "Then we put our faith in the Sentinel bearer and the Unity bringer and hope for the best."  

"What about... that thing sir?" Fairymon sheepishly asked. 

"That's what the lockdown protocol is for Fairymon."

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to the Sentinel Bearer about something urgent."

_____ 

"Hey kiddo!" Fairymon walks up to a limp Ray, helping him walk back to the exit.

"What on earth are you doing here?" She asks. "You still look awful, do you want me to carry you back to your room?"

"It's O.K." he sheepishly smiles.

"Hey, where's that fairy friend of yours that helped you into the portal?" 

"She's left to help some other folks... Lumina won't be gone long... she had a bad feeling that the Meterex are running a muck in the multiverse." Ray took a big deep breath after all that... the Meterex sent chills down his spine and thanks to Reisen's meddling probably now made thoughts about them even worse then what they were.

"Yeesh... I'd hate to meet those guys..." Yaya cringed. "They sound like real monsters."

"They are..." Ray cold spoke. "They are cold monsters, them and L.O.S.E. would be BFF's." He snidely added, tone turning acidic. 

"Yeah... let's get you to bed..." Fairymon said noticing Ray's expression reminding her a little too much of Dukemon when he was ready to turn someone or something into 'Digital dust'.

Edited by Mightyray
Swapped Yaya for Fairymon since Yaya was still on her mission and would not be back at the base
  • Thumbs Up 1

After Cyrus Borg has taken everyone back out of the digital world, Sonic wakes up.

"Wah! S-Sayaka, no! Uh... huh?" He looks around, only to see he's in his room, his feet as good as new. "Was... that a dream?"

"Nope." Sayaka replies, watching him. "I just managed to heal you. Come, Madoka and the others are saying goodbye."

Zta2owo.png

"Huh? Goodbye? What do you mean?" Amitie said in confusion.

2BLQsh2.png

"Yeah, what's going on?"

FYmSwwl.jpg

"You're guess is as good as mine, Boss." Jigen said. "Though they probably mean just leaving this dump."

They just nodded.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeah. The Magical girls are just visiting. They have other business to attend to." Sonic says, getting out of his bed. "Plus, I just can't risk them hanging around. When Madoka and Homura were group members alongside me, Tails, Sayaka and Nep, they had way too many close calls. I can't risk that again..."

pOW0Xhl.png

"I guess that makes sense..." Amitie says.

Lupin chimes in. "Well, I know there will be more challenges ahead. What do you say, Jigen?"

"I think I might sit this one out after all. I was in an unusually good mood, but it just sounds too crazy for me."

"Sure I can't convince you?"

"Hey, you wanna get yourself killed out there, go ahead." Of course, Jigen typically talks this way, but we may see him again when it counts.

Lupin, having been best friends with Jigen for decades, knows this and says "Alright, but in case you change your mind, you'll know where I am!"

"I'll keep that in mind."

"But before you go...where's Goemon?" That's their samurai friend, in case you didn't know.

Jigen just shrugs. "Last I saw him, he said he was going for some more training or something."

"That sounds like our Goemon, alright." Lupin comments.

Y7tFI2d.png

"Mister...Jigen, is it? Thank you for your help!" Amitie says. "Oh, sorry, didn't introduce myself! My name is Amitie!"

"Amitie, huh? You seem like a good kid. Mind keepin' an eye on Lupin here? Said it himself that there's more challenges ahead." Jigen wouldn't usually trust a stranger, though, but he's admitted he's not acting his most usual self.

"I'll see what I can do." Amitie said. After this, she's unsure of how things will go, but she still wishes to do what she can to help.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It was very nice meeting all of you." Mami bows in respect. "However, a Disciple's duty is never done. We're needed in a place called... Geonosis?"

"That's gonna be kickass! It'll be my first time leading a Clone Trooper squad!" Kyoko exclaims.

Homura scoffs. "Be sure you don't screw it up."

"That where we're going? Well, I guess we can try and save the prequels." Lupin snarks. "They needed me anyways!"

"Um...what?" Amitie was confused by that statement; what prequels are Lupin talking about?

"You'll see."

• Thumbs Up 1

"You guys aren't going. This was a mission back from my home assigned to the Magical Girls." Sonic says to Lupin. "Anyway, good luck, girls."

Madoka salutes. "See you back at the Golden Skylands you two!" She says to Sayaka and Sonic before disappearing into a portal.

"Okay then. Where are we going? And it better not be the land of Howard the Duck!" Lupin says.

GuJwS1j.png

"Howard the Duck?" Amitie isn't getting any of this.

2BLQsh2.png

"Are you seriously that uncultured?" Lupin asks incredulously.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Actually, I was thinking about going to Gamindustri!" Neptune says, holding a brochure. "Lastation just had a conference, and I wanna play their games!"

86MUmAQ.png

"Goody goody! Let's go to Game Industry, then!"

kcVVmX7.jpg

"Ah, what the hell. I just hope there's some big treasure for me to steal!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"That sounds like a great idea!" Tails says, holding his wrench. "I wanna see what kind of technology that world holds. Maybe I could adapt them into my own machines."

"Err... before you go Sonic... you might wanna have a quick chat with Magnamon..." Sprocket announced through the DEUS.

"It's kind of urgent." She added. 

"We've got our mission to complete so like we said before we'll be a while." 

"Sprocket out."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sure. Bring him over." Sonic says. "If it's urgent, we can wait a moment. Right, Nep?"

Neptune whistles, hand on the portal activation button. "Noooooo promises."

"Sentinel bearer!" "It's an honor to see you face to face!" Magnamon warmly greets Sonic with open arms. 

"I have a huge favour to ask of you." 

"Would you be able to take in and protect our children?" 

"Our world is dying and our children do not stand a chance in that climate."

"There aren't very many left... please I beg of you, the 'storm' has the potential to kill them all."

"In return the armor core is at your service."

Magnamon hands Sonic a digivice. "You can use this to call upon a member of the core at any time."

"So... will it be O.K.?" He nervously asks. Underneath the golden armour was a bundle of digital nerves extremely worried about their world falling to pieces and not making it out to the end. He didn't show it but he could feel it. He was very lucky to make it this far when the others fell down one by one.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I will." Sonic says, taking the Digivice. "I know how it feels to lose all you know and love... I'll make sure your race will survive. Mark my words on that."

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura, and Mami's other friends from her dimension leave back to their own worlds as well.

Mami was waving back at them and turned around to the party, showing that she didn't intend to return with the others. "Don't worry, I'm sure they can deal with anything in my world, I can help you guys instead!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"More help the merrier!" Sayaka turns her hands into fists in excitement. "Just... make sure you take care of your Soul Gem."

"Thank you!" "You have my deepest appreciation!" Magnamon beamed.

"The children will be waiting for you back at your HQ, I'm sure they're all will be eager to meet you!"

"Gomamon, Fairymon stay behind and help out you are also now under the Sentinel Bearer's command."

And with that Magnamon waved goodbye and walked into a portal alongside Angewoman. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Awesome! Now... can we go to Gamindustri now?" Neptune gets on her knees, hands balled together. "Come on, Sonic! Can we go now? Canwecanwecanwe?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"What the heck is at this 'Gamindustri' that's so amazing anyway?" Gomamon asks. "Because it sure ain't the deep net that's for sure."

"Only one way to find out fishboy." Ember playfully teased.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Gamindustri is pretty self explainatory. It's a world based off... well, the Game Industry. 4 countries make up this place. Planeptune-" Tails is interuppted by Sonic.

"Sega if it was still in the console wars." Sonic says.

Tails looks at Sonic before continuing. "Lastation-"

"Playstation." Sonic adds.

"Ahem... Leanbox-"

"Xbox."

Tails taps his foot, as he waits for Sonic to simply announce the last country. Sonic remains silent, nudging Tails to continue. "...And Lowee-"

"Nintendo." Sonic concludes.

"Yeah I'm out... summon me when something cool happens." Gomamon immediately teleports back to H.Q. without hesitation.

"Looks like it's just me..." Ember smiles sheepishly.

"And me..." Ray walks in through a portal. His body is still covered in cracks but rather faded. "If MarineAngemon is truly gone then that means I need to be there for you through thick and thin." He smiles. "I had to talk to the underwear fairy to let me back in.. she really wanted me to go back to bed." He giggles.

Edited by Mightyray
Adding more info.
  • Thumbs Up 1