Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"We just gotta move on... even when a friend dies." Neptune says, looking down in sadness before looking back up, trying to keep a smile. "But games always make things better! Let's goooo!" Neptune opens a portal. "Wheeeeeeeeee!"

As the Skylanders exit the Portal, Neptune's eyes sparkle at the sight in front of him. "Wow-wee! We're in Planeptune! Maybe we can find the other me?"

latest?cb=20110605020039

Sxe7ezO.png

"Wow..." Amitie looks at Planeptune in amazement. Wonder what's up ahead?

Di2qRRa.jpg

"I've seen more impressive sights."

eYaGsQa.png

"Oh, get really real! This is amazing!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Now this here is quite the technological marvel!" Tails gives a small whistle as he looks around the city. "Even New Ninjago City doesn't have this much neon lights."

"Holy moly... I've never seen a city this big before." Ember gasped. She's lived in a small village all her life so to see a city so huge and futuristic was a massive eye opener.

Ray just stared in wonder... he felt so conflicted seeing this place... it reminded him too much of home? Maybe? And yet it was a real sight to behold, like the crown jewel of a country.

"So, Neptune what's the shopping like here?" Ember asked with a wide grin on her face. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"The shopping in Planeptune! It's awesome! It has... uhhh... ehhhh... ahhhhh.... what does it have?" Neptune scratches her head.

"Remember, Neptune knows barely anything about her franchise of origin. She was born as a Skylander in the Golden Skylands, yet was somehow not created with the knowledge of her canotical self." Sonic explains.

Neptune snaps her fingers. "It has games! Like... all the stores... here."

"Oh..." Ember looks down at the ground awkwardly. "I didn't know that."

"So why are we here? Ray ask sluggishly. "Is there something wrong in the city or are we having a holiday?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Right! We have to go to Lastation! Now... we just need to find a train station. They have those here, right?" Neptune looks around. "Aha!" She points to a sign. "Train station to the... right! If we head there, we can play games before they come out!"

GuJwS1j.png

"Well, surely there's something more than just shopping and playing games...right?"

qnDzAUK.jpg

"Something tells me even if there isn't, there will be."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Come on, guys! Don't be so tense and prepared for action! We're just here to relax, chill out and stuff!" Neptune says. "What could possibly go wrong?"

"I could think of a couple things, considering how things flow here." Sayaka crosses her arms.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't worry! We got this all under control! Nothinv unexpected will happen when I'm around!" Neptune assures everyone as she walks into the train station and bumps into someone. "Owie! Watch it, buddy!"

Tzao5.jpg

"Watch it yourself, pal!" Another Neptune exclaims. As the two Neptunes stare each other down before realizing what's going on.

"WHOA, IT'S ME!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, it's nice to meet you, too, but we gotta get going." He tries to inch away, but Amitie stops him and then starts talking to the other Neptune.

"Are you this world's Nep-Nep, by any chance?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yup! I'm Neptune! The CPU Goddess of Planeptune!" CPU Neptune says proudly while helping the other Nep up. "Are you a Disciple?"

"You know me? Oooooohhhh, you must be that Neptune I met during E3 2016 in the past RP! How're you doin', pal?" Neptune asks.

CPU Neptune laughs. "I'm doing okey-dokey! Just heading to Lastation to play some games!"

"Really? So am I!" Neptune replies.

GuJwS1j.png

"Wait...you two know each other?" Amitie asks. "Well, I guess that makes things easier."

Y7tFI2d.png

"Name's Amitie! Nice to meet you!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Hiya, Amitie! For some reason, I feel like I have some small connection to you. Like, a "made from the same company" vibe. You feeling that too?" CPU Neptune asks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

GuJwS1j.png

"Sort of...I guess?" She didn't quite understand, but yet she sort of did. Of course, Nep-Nep wasn't quite right, since technically, Amitie and Nep-Nep were made by different companies, but both came from the ashes of Compile, albiet in completely different ways.

Y7tFI2d.png

"It's good to meet you, though!" She says with a smile.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ding dong bing bong!

"Oh! The train is here! We better get moving!" Sonic says, pointing to the train docking at the station.

Ray and Ember join the others on the train and immediately aim for the window seats. They both get the seats and press their faces against the windows in awe. The view was amazing in their eyes.

"Imagine the size of the shops!" Ember squees. "I can't wait to find the jewelry shops!" 

"Where are you going to go Ray?"

"I have no idea." Ray said staring out the window in a daze. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On the train, Amitie and Lupin sit down. Amitie begins to ask some questions.

GuJwS1j.png

"How do you two Nep-Neps know each other? You said something about E3 2016? What's that?"

Lupin is just sitting analyzing the transformium he took earlier.

• Thumbs Up 2

"During the summer, the CPUs of Gamindustri came over to the village where our Academy is to show off their new games." Sayaka explains to Amitie. "It was there that Neptune met... well, Neptune."

"And it was then did I join your team!" Neptune adds, nudging Sayaka.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Alrighty, first time role-playing. Let's see if I don't mess up. By the way, I spent a day's free time writing what is below this, making it as good and detailed as it could be.)

Meanwhile at the Academy....

Something is not right in the forested area far away from the Acadeny. High in the sky, up where the clouds are, there is a strange rippling effect. While slight at first, it speeds up, each ripple more obvious than the one before it.

Suddenly four small crescent shaped rifts to another dimension appear, before merging together, creating a 10 inch tall rift Inside the rift is a space like pattern of stars and blue-blackness. It spins, quickly turning into a star shape.

Spoiler

237?cb=20161024173225&path-prefix=en

Birds flee the area in fear of what could come through, scattering in all directions. 

The rift gradually swells in size, becoming almost eight times as big in the end. It begins to ripple as well.  Something large is coming through!

Spoiler

159?cb=20161024173313&path-prefix=en

It's a large flying galleon, about as tall as a refrigerator, emblazoned with a white and blue color scheme and strange white hi-tech looking lines spread across it, making the ship look like a giant jigsaw puzzle. It has three blue oars on the lower part of each broadside, and two white wings are attached to the ship's rear with a yellow star shaped hinge. On the bow lies the ship's emblem, one large yellow star with three blue stars to each side of it, resting on a blue surface. A dome torward the rear of the ship has black glass covering it, but can be assumed to be the captain's quarters. On top of that is the ship's sail, with a white version of the dimensional rift painted on it.

Unfortunately, unlike the picture the sail is expelling lots of smoke. The ship is thinking to itself.

Gotta... keep... steady.... My... passengers... depend on it....

The galleon gradually loses altitude as it tumbles out of the rift, elegantly sailing through the air like a gliding bird even as it appears to be crashing. While the ship's movements are in good shape, the ship itself isn't. Small explosions pop out all over the top of the ship where the sail is. Multiple orange gears are sliding out of that area, encasing themselves in a transparent mulicolored shield of hexagons, and floating off due to the apparent damage.  Some spread out into the forest below and behind, while others float back into the rift, and are likely to end up in other dimensions. Some other gears end up floating torward the Academy,  and the last of the gears move into pairs of two, create their own dimensional rifts and go through those.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160312064116&path-prefix=en

The sail pops off with one last multicolored blast, and creates the same shield around itself as the gears before floating into the main rift itself. The rift then spins rapidly, getting smaller with each spin before finally closing. The other rifts dissipate as well.

Losing... power.... No... forward... momentum... from... sail.... Keep... pushing... forward....

The oars start to move at double speed in a futile attempt to provide the power of the sail. Regardless, the ship continues to plummet.

Impact... incoming....

The ship sails over the forest, grazing only the last of the trees, before crashing in the same clearing the Academy is in, throwing up tons of dust. It slides forward a bit, cutting through the ground. Once the dust clears, the ship can be seen conveniently upright in a large crater, unmoving. The crash site is a fair distance away from the Academy.

Finally... safe once more.

• Thumbs Up 4

The impact of the crash startles Alter-Ego during his talks with a Metal Sonic.

latest?cb=20160301183935

"W-What the hell just happened out there?! Metal Sonics, investigate!"

A squadron of Metal Sonics salute as the leave the Academy, determined to investigate the wreckage.

FLASHBACK: PART 1

The Skylanders were about to head to the Madoka world with Rocku and Graff just now entering the room behind their backs.

"OK Graff, let's go!" Rocku said.

As soon as the others left, the brothers were about to head over as well until they heard a whisper.

"Psst"

They turned their heads to look around who it was but to no avail.

"Who's there?" Rocku asked on slight guard.

"....."

"Probably just a mouse." Graff thought until the mysterious voice called them again.

"PSSST" The voice whispered louder. "Over here!"

The bros turned their heads around again to see but still couldn't spot it."

The voice lost it's patience. "oh for crying out loud...I'M RIGHT HERE YA BLIND WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!" shouted a crabby old voice as the figure finally showed it's identity.

The figure walked up to the cavies, revealing what appears to be an elderly looking ape with a long white beard on it's face, wearing a light brown vest and small glasses, and holding a cane beside him.

"Who are you?" Rocku asked.

"Well if yer want to be technical, I was once known to be called the name: "Donkey Kong!" but then for some finger flickin reason, that name got passed down to my er......."son"....no no dat ain't right erm.....grandson? BAH! Whatever he is, that's his name now, as of today, everyone may refer to me as...

Cranky Kong!"

latest?cb=20150411203345

Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong Country)-Supporting Character

Elements:latest?cb=20160925224329

Battle Class: Sentinel 

latest?cb=20160718232153

PRESENT:

*BOOM*

The sudden crash of the ship caused the Skylanders library to shake and leaving books dropping like apples from a tree. Rocku, Graff, and Cranky who were busying studying the laws of platforming were shaking as well as they heard the impact.

"What in the name of Miyamoto is going on out there!?" Cranky complained.

"I don't know, but we better check it out!" Rocku said.

The three left the library to investigate.  

• Thumbs Up 4