Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I'm surprised you're not shocked at what you're seeing here, Celes..." Sayaka says. "I know I'M scared..."

"The Liberators are back!"

"The who?" Lupin prepares for battle with his trusty pistol. But that's not all he has...we just don't see it.

"Get really real..." Amitie said. She's preparing for battle anyhow with her magic.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You were captured for a majority of the time." Homura corrects Celes.

"The Liberators..." Tails explains. "Creations of the Metarex that resemble Tron programs. They believe in "the laws of the writers" and will kill those meant to die. However, it's a lot more exaggerated... if the series has a motif of killing main characters, they believe ALL characters are meant to die. Madoka Magica being one of them, so they will slaughter every person on this planet, reducing them to nothing but Transformium."

Mami was incredibly upset. "No! I've failed to save the city. What kind of magical girl am I if I can't protect others?! I can't let this happen..." 

Mami's was burning with determination and rage. "I'm going to defeat the beasts who did this, I'm not going to let them do this ever again."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Gonna be hard." Sonic explains. "You try to kill them, they reassemble. They're made of Transformium too. However, they do run low on energy. They retreat into computers and absorb free memory from harddrives to replenish and multiply. It's also where they're most vulnerable, being able to be destroyed easily in the virtual realm."

• Thumbs Up 1

"hm, that's not a problem, I can shoot enough bullets to obliterate them 10 times over. We have the Sol emeralds after all". 

Just as Mami began to cool down, she remembered something very, very important. 

"Wait, we're on a ship. It's full of electrical things... And we can't destroy them or else the ship will sink! We have to lure them outside the ship. Maybe into the water?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Komaru_06.png

"Man things are sounding dangerous now. Will we be alright here?"

"Don't worry" La Pucelle said as she pat Komaru's shoulder, "I'll protect you guys."

• Thumbs Up 1

"What matters right now is finding where they are. We'll come up with a plan soon enough." Sonic says. "Which is why I brought.... this!" Sonic pulls out a suitcase. "The Liberator self-defense kit! Right now, the only functional things we have are potions made by Pop Fizz. They'll be able to disguise the Liberator's targets: Madoka and Danganronpa characters. They have an extremely one-track mind, and won't even think about those who are not of those franchises."

"Why don't we just lure them outside the ship to a place where they have no access to electricity and then I can just burn them there. It's impossible to regenerate from burns." Blaze suggested.

Mami realised that not everyone was there "Before that, Homura and Kyouko aren't here with us! We have to get to them quickly, before they get hurt!" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"We're right here." Kyoko says, with Homura tagging along.

The other Mami nods. "Indeed. Now... we drink these potions?" She asks.

Sonic hands Mami, Kyoko, Homura and Madoka a bottle. "Yes, it should turn you into a character with the same voice actor as you."

"Uhhh..." Madoka felt unsure of drinking the bottle.

"Good luck with that...several people have voiced these handsome lips. Bob Bergen, Bill Dufris, David Hayter, Sonny Strait, Tony Oliver, Keith Silverstein..." Lupin listed of many English voice actors.

"Huh? Voice actor?" Amitie still isn't aware that she's fiction.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You two don't need it." Sonic says. "Only the Madoka and Danganronpa characters do, since they are the ones the Liberators look for. When they're around, we're practically invisible to the Liberators since they'll go out in large numbers to kill someone from those two franchises."

"Welp, bottoms up!" Sayaka takes the first sip. "I'm the ultimate target, so I need to be the most safe."

And in a flash, Sayaka changed.

1tQqMca.png

"What they heck?! I turned into Peacock!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Nagisa facepalmed. "When was Kyouko and Mami so inconsiderate?" 

Mami was surprised. "They really are very uncharacteristic aren't they... I'd never put down an offer to save others".

• Thumbs Up 1

Madoka drinks her potion next. In a puff of smoke, she changed.

latest?cb=20151120234129

"What the goodness?! I'm Nepgear!"

"Does that make you my sister now?" Neptune asks. "Weeeeeird."

"That's amazing!" Amitie is now curious; should the time come, who would she turn into?

"Those eyes are disturbing." Lupin said, looking at Sayaka-as-Peacock. "But I've seen far worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kyoko and Mami have their drinks next.

squigly.png

"No freakin' way! I'm an undead zombie girl with a badass skeleton companion!" Kyoko, now Squigly says in delight.

latest?cb=20130726083243

"Sonic, I'm afraid your potion backfired on me. I'm Mahiru Koizumi from Danganronpa, isn't she a target too?" Mami says.

Tails facepalms. "You had one job, Pop Fizz..."

Mami was less then pleased with the results. "Well, if they're attacking random apartment buildings, I don't see how disguising ourselves will keep us safe." 

She drinks it anyway. Curious to see who she would transform into.

Rosetta.Passel.full.32445.jpg

"I'm a child now?!" 

Nagisa jamp on her and hugged her in joy. She always wanted Mami to be closer to her height.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Guess I have to drink this one." Homura grabs a beaker, only to see it empty. She hears a burping sound as she turns to Neptune. "You didn't..."

"I didn't what?" Gaz asks.

latest?cb=20121202182454

"Okay, maybe I was a bit thirsty, and I thought the beaker was a glass of soda. So sue me."

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura sighs as she simply scrolls through the selection of Nexo Powers in her shield. 

veil-of-concealment.png

VEIL OF CONCEALMENT

With her invisibility power active to everyone but her allies, Homura nods. "Alright, let's go."

"Before we can lure the Liberators out... we need to know where they are and why they're here. I have a feeling they aren't simply here to destroy. Especially since L.O.S.E is probably behind this." Peacock explains.

Komaru_17.png

"Please don't change me into anything weird..." Komaru chugs the potion to get...

Pururut3.png

"...I feel like taking a nap. Also I feel like I have hidden sadistic tendencies..."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"Now this is making me worry about my own chances..." Celes then drinks her potion and she transforms into...

Love_Live!_infobox_-_Kousaka_Honoka.png

"Irony is a cruel mistress. I'd honestly prefer a cruel death over this..."

• Thumbs Up 3

"Alright, now that we're all disguised and are safe... for the most part." Squigly says, looking at Mahiru. "We better find those Liberator creeps! Where would you think they would be?"

"Probably the most populated area in the city. More people, more killings." Tails answers.

In the most populated area of the city, Homura and Kyouko were back to back fighting off the liberators while trying to protect the city. The Anzio tank force were desperately trying to confine the liberators. 

tumblr_n2kold6zxI1sreqo7o1_500.png

Homura was concerned "Can you keep up Kyouko? Sorry to demand this from you, but try to take care of my left" 

"Why do you think I am! I'm your senior, don't underestimate me!" 

Homura nodded and then they split, rapidly attacking the liberators.

• Thumbs Up 1