Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Well, I didn't exactly die and get up. I kinda died in timelines over and over again due to... well, she is right... I am kind of an idiot. For some reason though, I was given a second chance." Sayaka says, looking down.

Homura continues. "And overall, I just find the concept of heroism stupid. My world is as cruel as it comes, and it taught me that justice fails in the end. Especially since the people I work for want to protect people as sadistic and evil as the Writers."

"Ugh, you're a little miss sunshine, aren't you kid?" Katii rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah, there are tons of jerks out there who want to see their world crumble... But y'know, I've always refused to believe that the world... hell, any world is filled with only bad guys."

"But, i'm clearly not gonna convince you, little miss-anthropy." Katii shrugged. "Have fun in your dark corner of despair."

With that said, Katii turned around to explore the arcade more. Katii, never considered herself a debating champ, but hey, at least this one didn't end in a fist fight like all her other arguments.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae was really surprised

"Man, the dimension of fakes really is weird. Homura actually let Sayaka live happily ever after a few times in a lot of dimensions." 

Mami was getting tired of Sayaka and Homuras silly argument. "You guys need to calm down! Neither of you come from the dimension anyway, so what's the point of this argument?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Fakes? Excuse me? Don't associate me with someone like Neptune." Homura grits her teeth.

"I resent that!" Neptune yells.

"She just likes to start those arguements for the sake of putting Sayaka down." Tails explains. "As if she wants Sayaka to throw in the towel or something. Let alone that she is pretty vocal about her hatred for the writers."

"Of course. Somebody has to tell you how we were made solely to entertain these uncaring gods. They just exercise their imaginations, doing whatever they want with us like we're their slaves." Homura adds.

At that moment, another Homura came in. A Homura from Mami's dimension. 

"How rare of you to call me. What's the issue?" 

"Please deal with this Homura. This fake needs a bit of a lesson" 

Homura glanced at Sayaka, and then recoiled in shock 

"You found Sayaka! Thank goodn-" Mami interrupted "She's not the real thing."

Homura glared at Mami with some visible anger. Then she saw another one of her and became confused. "huh...? What is going on?"

Sanae shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Using the word fake again? Are you implying I was made in the Golden Skylands? Wrong, me and the other Magical Girl was simply pulled from our home dimension." Homura says.

Madoka gets in between the two Homuras. "Homura, please... I just want us to enjoy ourselves, not get into fights! Please!"

Homura looks into Madoka's teary eyes as she withdraws. "Fine..."

Homura was utterly confused as to why a cosplayer was shouting at mami. And then she saw Madoka. 

"Eh Madoka is here? But that... Can't be? What's going on here?" 

Mami shrugged down, folding her arms across her chest. "So that is Madoka. The girl who supposedly became God and created this reality? Don't get your hopes up, they're from a universe called Skylanders, so I still don't believe your theory." 

Homura was still incredibly shocked, and simply stood there, like a statue, for a few seconds. She then took off her ribbon, stood beside madoka and compared them."Our ribbons are the same... But that's impossible." 

Nagisa was getting grumpy. "No way! That Homura is a cult leader! She thinks her friend became God. Ignore her!" 

Homura ignored Nagisa and slightly smiled at Madoka and Sayaka. "It was nice meeting you Madoka and Sayaka. Hopefully I'll save both of you here too." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, I was once a god who watched over my world before Mephiles took my powers away..." Madoka explains.

Sayaka stood there shocked. "Homura... being... nice? Geez, never thought I'd see that."

Mami scoffed at Homura. "A Mephiles is some hedgehog from another dimension. Why don't you include it in your mythological tales of godoka?" 

Homura sent a cold glance to Mami before turning to Madoka  "I see you're just a look-a-like" Homura then turned around to leave, but before she did she looked back one last time. 

"Used to be God, but stole your power, did you say? Interesting." She then left.

Nagisa started to grumble after Homura left "It's people like her that lead to Kyoukos parents being led astray!" 

Mami petted her head. "That's a bit too mean isn't it? Why don't we get a cheesecake from cafe you love, Nagisa?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Please, don't remind me of it..." Kyoko mumbles, not wanting to remember what happened to her. "Let's just go to the damn music store already."

"Well...that was...something." Lupin continues taking notes while gritting his teeth.

"What...just happened?" Amitie was speechless. Not a clue what to say or how or why."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Skylanders approach the music store, Sonic notices a TV in the mall's food court. The headline immediately caught his attention.

MASS MURDER IN LOCAL APARTMENT COMPLEX

"Guys? You might need to look at this."

Amitie looked in shock and horror at the TV. Who could do this? Why?

Lupin, on the other hand, suggested this "Hey, La Pucelle? Tell me, you think this Cranberry person could have done this?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Only one way to find out. Let's head to that Apartment." Sayaka rushes out of the mall. "Please don't be who I think it is..." She says to herself repeatedly.

"I'm scared...but I gotta do it!" Amitie wants whoever did it to be put to justice, regardless of their power.

"Well, things were getting dull around here. This is more like it." The infamous thief said. He was hoping for action.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Skylanders run to a nearby apartment only to be greeted by police cars surrounding it. "Hey, hey! Move it!"

"Leave, kids! Leave this to the police!" The cops yell.

Mami showed her soul gem. The police officers hastily apologised for being so rude and allowed her through. 

"let them in too. Don't worry, I'll make sure everything's safe."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Somehow I don't think it could be Cranberry" La Pucelle said, "she usually has some way of letting you know she's there. But be careful regardless."

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic walks into the Apartment, with no corpses in sight. Just small metal cubes.

"Soooo... Where are the bodies?" Neptune asks.

"They're all around you." Sonic replies.

"So you're saying the cubes are the bodies?" Lupin catches on quickly.

"Get really real...." Amitie said a scared tone.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Yup. These are the bodies, or you could say, they were." Sonic holds onto one of the cubes. "Once flesh... now Transformium."

"Um...what's Trans-For-Mee-Um?" Amitie's still confused, but what happened was clearly not right. "Any way to bring them back?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Transformium, a metal that can be used to become anything. A stupid name, but a very powerful substance..." Sonic explains. "I wish I could bring them back..."

"You mean there isn't a way?! Get really real..." Amitie is now even more worried.

"Well, this is one hell of a doozy..." Lupin thought to himself. Of course there's science fiction cubes involved.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Don't tell me I got into something complicated" La Pucelle said as she grit her teeth.

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"You'll get used it to. We're used to this kind of thing on a day to day basis."

• Thumbs Up 1