Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

The tank gunfire causes the Liberators to explode into cubes of Transformium, only for them to reform.

tron_legacy_image_02-535x574.jpg

"LIBERATE!" They yell, throwing an Identity Disc at one of the tanks, turning that into Transformium.

Meanwhile, at Foundation Prime, Monokuma was struggling in a console room.

tumblr_mtr3feezgP1rx429ko1_500.gif

"Dammit! These piles of walking, talking code aren't listening to my friggin' commands! I didn't say kill them all, kill them later! Geez!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The sound of gunfire fills the room.

tumblr_msetgfj4jg1qhu0z2o1_500.png

"Damn these guys are resilient" Mukuro said as she kept swapping guns while maintaining her gunfire on the Liberators, "this isn't working."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the other Skylanders approach the town square via rooftop, they notice the Liberators fighting the alternate Magical Girls and Mukuro, their bodies slowly struggling.

"This is strange... miiiiighty strange." Peacock says, pulling out binoculars from out of nowhere. "It seems like the Liberators are resisting some kind of control."

Suddenly, the Liberators stop, as one of them step up.

Rinzler-team-tron-17994861-454-500.jpg

"Oh dear, it's Rinzler! Leader of the Liberators! I didn't know L.O.S.E managed to replicate him too!" Nepgear gasps.

Rinzler's mask screen shows a picture of Monokuma's eye, signifying his control. "Attention, you bastards!" Rinzler yells, his voice exactly like Monokuma. "I know you just wanna go on a genocide spree, and I totally get ya! But we need to follow MY orders!"

The picture disappears as Rinzler regains control. "NO! MUST... LIBERATE ALL MAGICAL GIRLS! THEY MUST... FULFILL DESTINY!"

"Destiny will have to wait! I'm in charge here!" Monokuma responds as he regains control. "There's no way we can succeed with everyone here... Liberators, split up!"

As if they are under his spell, the Liberators stop what they're doing and spawn Light Cycles, driving into many directions.

"What the goodness? Where are they going? They wouldn't just stop killing like that!" Nepgear scratches her head.

x.gif

"I can't hit fast targets like that" Mukuro said as she lowered a sniper rifle down.

"So they're here too" Celes said. messing with her new hair.

"Yeah that can't be good but I don't want to do anything" Komaru slowly slumped down and used her Nep doll as a pillow on the floor.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, we need some way to corner at least one if we are to figure out what the hell they're doing..." Tails shows a projection on his DEUS.  "Luckily, we have a way. Considering the fact that they're based off Tron programs brought into a physical realm, that means their method of keeping memories is the same as an inhabitant on The Grid."

5168-1292655610-50bee52e8565f9a37fe47440

"All Liberators are equipped with an Identity Disc. This contains their memories, one-note gullible personalities and every event in their lives embedded onto it. We grab one, we have access to everything it knows. On standby, the Disc is latched on their back. Problem is, this is also their weapon. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT touch an Identity Disc when the rims are glowing intensely! It can and will turn your hand or anything else in contact with it into Transformium cubes!"

Mahiru nods. "The question is, though... how do we keep up with them and steal the disc?"

"Leave that to me." Lupin pulls out these rollerblades from his Jacket. But these are no ordinary rollerblades.

"Modified by yours truly to keep up with the fastest goons (and get away from those pesky cops)!"

"I'll have one!" Amitie grabbed the first pair.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'll come along!" Nepgear steps forward, strapping on the rollerblades.

Gaz looks at the rollerblades. "Meh... sounds boring. Oh geez, even my personality is becoming Gaz!"

"We'll watch the rooftops for Rinzler. Especially YOU, Mami. We can't risk it." Sonic says. "You guys go. I need to figure out what's up with him."

"Perhaps I can use my Peacock abilities to hold off a Liberator!" Peacock says. "Let's give this new form a shot!"

"Well, you ready to go, kid? Because this is gonna be wild!" Lupin prepares for battle on his rollerblades.

"You betcha!" Amitie puts on her pair, and they're ready for action!

"I-I suppose. I've never been on these before, let alone in this body!" Nepgear wobbles. "But let's go, quick! We need to put a stop to them!"

"Alright, you know about these guys, how do we deal with these Tron wannabes?" Lupin asked while chasing them down.

Amitie tries to catch up to them, but she doesn't seem to adept at using these. She does her best, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

"The best idea is to corner them. They have a desire to head to the most populated areas that are nearby." Nepgear explains, wobbling in her rollerblades down the city sidewalk, trying to catch up to the Liberator driving on the road.

The Liberator stops at an intersection before turning right.

Nepgear looks at her DEUS, noticing the location that road leads to. "He's heading to one of Mitakihara's most popular hotels! We have to make it there before he does! Good thing I got a shortcut!" Nepgear wobbles over to another route. "I won't be able to catch up them at this rate... but I must... help... them!"

"What the goodness? I can fly now? Oh my... how does the real Nepgear do it?"

"H-Hello?!" -kzzt- "Is anybody there?!" -kzzt- "This is Sprocket! Sonic, do you read?!"  "Hello?" 

"We've hit a big surprise in our mission to find out more about the 'digi' crisis... a bunch of Digimon and our group -kzzt- have been placed in lockdown due to the Neon Bastards at the moment so we're sending you this message in case we get captured and to warn you now." Marcus bluntly added.

"They've been mining the digimon for easy energy so the Liberators can recharge quickly and become less vulnerable!" "Therefor taking over -kzzt- and controlling their weak spot and cyberspace entirely!" Sprocket quickly chimes in.

"Sonic... the damage they are doing is reaching a critical level, if you don't stop them quickly..." -kzzt- "They could launch something that could wreak havoc and erase technology and magic for good."

"I've sent a S.O.S. with Yaya and Sgt. Fenix's help to H.Q. so hopefully either some digimon who got to H.Q. or Alter Ego will send someone to help you guys out."

"Sorry, we can't be there to help right now." "We'll meet up with you, maybe in the future!" Yaya added before the digimon signaled to cut off the communication.

"Sprocket out!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Great..." Sonic mumbles as he watches Rinzler from Town Square, who still hasn't moved. "As if this world wasn't my only worry."

"We have to take down the Liberators soon... with a place like the Digital World in captivity, they would be unstoppable!" Tails adds. "I just hope Madoka, Lupin and Amitie have done their job."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey, kid! You wanted to be some 'wonderful magic user' or something like that, right? You got some magic trick to stop these guys?!" Lupin screamed. "Gunfire barely does anything!"

"Well..." Amitie can barely focus on keeping her balance, but she tries "How about this? BLIZZARD!!!"

Thr blizzard hits some of the Liberators. Stops them in their tracks.

"Well, that works." Lupin keeps this in mind. This may be usefulto note for whatever his next adventure is.

• Thumbs Up 2

With the Liberator frozen, Nepgear prepares her Beam Blade to cut through a patch of ice in his back, melting just enough to retrieve the Identity Disc. "Perfect! Now we have access to their plan!"

Suddenly, the Identity Disc's rims begins to glow, causing it to derezz Nepgear's hands, dissolving into cubes before reverting back to Madoka, appearing uninjured. "Wha-Huh?" Madoka questions as she drops the disc. Suddenly, Monokuma appears as a projection on the disc.

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! Whaaaat? You think I didn't expect you to do something like this? Hah! What you got there is good old fashioned bait while I put my plan in motion! Go ahead, read up on it. It ain't gonna change anything! Bwahahaha!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Um...what's up with the creepy teddy bear?" Even Lupin is stumped.

"So you're the one behind this?!" Amitie asked Monokuma in an unusually angry tone. She herself had her share of run-ins with cute-but-creepy creatures of unknown intent, but hardly of this scale. "Why?!"

• Thumbs Up 2

tumblr_inline_ncsfjzeSdF1sf6ee8.png

"I bet you're trying to talk to me right now, huh? Sorry dorry, this is a pre-recorded message! Have fuuuuuuun, you blue bastards and your stupid little friends!"

And the projection shuts off.

"Blue.... bastards? Oh, pardon my language. But does he mean... Sonic and Sayaka? He must've assumed we ALL came after them instead of some of us standing still? We may have the upper hand here." Madoka says.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, I sure hope so! Hey, what's that thing you tried grabbing?" Amitie asks these questions.

"Wait, you haven't seen Tron?" Lupin asks, somewhat incredulously.

Amitie shakes her head.

"Well, it's an Identity Disc, obviously! And it might still be useful." Lupin notes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Quickly, let's return this to the others!" Madoka says, strapping in the rollerblades and skates back to the top of the building where Sonic and the others are waiting. "And I was used to Nepgear..."

"That potion changes not just your character, but gives you their powers as well? Hm..." Lupin thinks to himself; this is a guy whose voice actors are shared between individuals of both great power and not so great power.

"Mind if I have one? Might come in handy, should push come to shove."

"What are you thinking, Lupin?" Amitie is curious about what he's planning.

"You'll find out soon enough, I'm sure."

"Get really real..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Tails has the potion, not me. Sorry." Madoka replies. As the approach the rooftop, Madoka runs to the others. "Everyone! All the Liberators splitting up was a distraction!"

"What? Ugh... well fell right into Monokuma's paws!" Peacock grumbles.

Madoka hands Sonic the Identity Disc. "However, it appears he was cocky enough to allow us access to his plan."

Sonic presses a button on the disc, displaying one thing and one thing only. A picture of Homura with Madoka's ribbon.

latest?cb=20130923023848

"Do they... want the alternate me's ribbon?" Homura asks, turning off her invisibility device.

Peacock snaps her fingers. "That's the Foundation Element! Monokuma must be controlling the Liberators to take the one physical tie to this universe's god!"

"Is this so he can play god?" Lupin asks. "I've bumped into nutcases like that..." he says while remembering Mamo.

"Whatever he's planning, we gotta stop it!" Amitie says with detrmination. "He's caused too much harm already."

"Um...you okay, kid? You sound pretty serious."

"I'm fine! I just wanna stop that freaky bear thing!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Mahiru ushers everyone to come to her position. "It might too late for that..."

She points to a park nearby Town Square, where a small group of Liberators are seen, holding Homura and delivering her to Monokuma, who's playing on the swings.

"Man, I must be really hard for them to resist killing her." Squigly says. "Bet they're squirming in the inside."

Mami swinged down, blasting all the liberators off with a flurry of bullets. Nagisa had transformed into Charlotte and charged at the liberators, before grabbing Homura and dropping her off to safety with Kyouko and the tank girls. 

"You didn't actually think it would be that easy to harm any of our citizens again did you? We're taking you down here!"

Kyouko then quickly fed Homura the potion to changing her form. "Don't worry, we'll protect you" Kyouko reassured her. Homura transformed into Senjougahara Hitagi

Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.994372.jpg

Homura got up and prepared for battle again. She felt surprisingly comfortable in this new form. The words "Madogatari" came into her head but she decided to think about it later. 

Katii, pulled out some shuriken and inspected them.

Serious.png

"Guess it's time to try these new guys out." Katii turned to a member of the team "You want me to take down Pooh bear's evil cousin over there? Or do you need me to sneak up on some liberators and take them down?"

• Thumbs Up 1