Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I l-lost so much..." Ray stutters "But I still have good memories of my friends even when Reisen tried to muddle everything up... and my purpose... to heal and guide."

"I'm sure Sayaka's purpose is better fulfilled alive not dead now she has the unity shield!" 

Ray wipes away the tears from his eyes... "So please stop." 

"Can't you see you're hurting too many people?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"HYPOCRITES, ALL OF YOU. YOU PROTECT THE WRITERS, YET DENY THEIR WISHES. WHEREVER THESE GIRLS GO, DESPAIR AND DESTRUCTION FOLLOW." Rinzler yells. "ABIDE THE WRITERS OR REBEL THEM. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE."

Suddenly, Mami and Homura appear together, alongside thousands of bullets, all directed at Rinzler. 

Homura brushed her hair back. "It took me forever to save Sayaka. Her destiny is to live, like she does in our dimension. Just like in the games!" 

Mami grinned confidently. "You don't think you can beat us, do you? We'll stop time and blast you to pieces." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Magical Girls are meant to protect smiles!" La Pucelle said as she readied her sword, "I grew up loving stories about how magical girls save the day all the time and I wanted to be one despite my flaws and here I am! I will protect everyone!" La Pucelle attempted to stab Rinzler by extending her sword.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Choose your side as well..." Sayaka grits her teeth. "Liberators are made by the Metarex, who swear to kill all writers. Yet here you are, suddenly wanting to protect this ONE will my writer has, which is to kill me. I'm sorry, who's the hypocrite again?"

"WE DO NOT SWEAR TO KILL THE WRITERS. THEIR BUSINESS ARE NOT OF OUR OWN. WE LIVE BY THE LAWS OF GEN UROBUCHI. IT IS ALL WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO OBEY. YOU DEFY YOUR CREATOR!"

Mami tilted her head in confusion "urobuchi? Writers? What's going on?" 

Homura was also very confused "but I saved Sayaka several times?! Surely at the will of this creator or writer as well!" 

"Well maybe we should tell that to the machine?" Mami suggested. She then immediately prepared her guns. "Or we could destroy it."

• Thumbs Up 1

"We may protect our writers, but that doesn't mean we can't give them a hard time." Lupin quips. "Ol' Monkey Punch's attempts to kill me and my gang off weren't enough for us to stay dead! I wonder why? Oh right; maybe it's because you can't keep a good thing down!"

Lupin fires a bazooka at Rinzler. He pulled it out of thin air; where did that thing come from?

"And why are you willing to kill? For anyone? That's just no good." Amitie said. Amitie shots fire at Rinzler.

"Maybe I'll die one day, but I like to think today isn't my day. "Jigen said. After reloading, he fires his gun some more, but with explosive bullets.

• Thumbs Up 1

"THIS SAYAKA, MUST DIE. REGARDLESS OF HER PSP ENDING. SHE HAS DIED ALREADY, BUT IS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE. SHE MUST BE PUT BACK IN HER PLACE." Rinzler growls to Homura. "ORDER MUST BE KEPT."

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Hey life shits on me a lot and yet I don't care what the creator's think. I wouldn't be here if I sat down and let things happen."

Komaru_19.png

"We're not going to sit here and watch out friends die! We're going to take you down ya big jerk!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"GO AHEAD AND TRY, REBEL SCUM." Rinzler says to Komaru, firing Identity Discs at everyone. "DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU EITHER, NAEGI."

Sayaka reflects Identity Discs with her cutlass. "I need a safe spot to summon Oktavia!" She says to everyone. "Cover me!"

Sprocket shakes her head "Now, that's a one track processor if I've ever saw one." nudging to Yaya while ducking the Identity Disks.

"Your form of order is a lie, created by mad men to inflict chaos upon mulitverses." Magnamon snarled.

"Too true... it was fun for a while until you consumed everything in your path including my realm." Lilithmon waltzed in unfazed by the carnage around her.

"Truce?" Magnamon asked...

"I'd thought you'd never ask." She smiled before firing her attacks alongside Magnamon.

• Thumbs Up 1

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Watch me use your own tech against you!" Alter-Ego reaches behind his back, revealing a green Identity Disc. "I was built with the template of a Liberator! Whatever you can do, I can do as well!" He fires his disc through several of Rinzler's ricocheting between them before summoning a Light Cycle, circling Sayaka, providing her with cover with the Light Ribbon spawned from the back tire. Sayaka stands and concentrates, ready to summon her final weapon.

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%206_zpst4xlipds.png

"Alright! Let's tango!" Ragna said as he tried to close the gap between him and Rinzler while dodging Identity Discs.

Komaru_26.png

"I won't go without a fight!" Komaru shoots the Discs with her hacking gun, repelling them.

La Pucelle and Ren dodged several of the discs thrown at them but Hardgore Alice simply tanks them, only to regenerate back. "You guys are an interesting bunch!" Ren said, laughing along the way, "I'm so glad I became Mayor or I'd be bored out of my mind!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sayaka unleashes Oktavia, who rises from the ground, facing Rinzler eye-to-eye as they begin punching each other, Rinzler's back still shooting out more discs. "NO WITCH WILL STOP ME FROM FULFILLING YOUR PURPOSE!"

"We'll see about that!" Sayala yells, as she commands Oktavia to slam Rinzler to the ground.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Alright, looks like it's time to use this!" Lupin pulls out the gadget he was working on earlier, and the proceeds to use it.

And it's working! Rinzler is suddenly rendered helpless!

• Thumbs Up 2

"WHAT... WHAT IS THIS? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Rinzler struggles to move as the device and Oktavia keeps him still.

latest?cb=20160301040739

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

• Thumbs Up 2

pvl2zF1.jpg

"Oh, I'm so glad you asked! You see, I was so amazed by that identity disc you guys left that I just had to take it! After looking at it a bit, I built this device, and bam! Look at you now! Pretty neat, huh?"

tmp_10220-8HGVcf1670509622.png.c50cceeb8fc279f5711eda10fa544115.png

"Take that! You ready, guys?!"

xVPyFkN.jpg

"I'm always ready!

• Thumbs Up 2

"As ready as I'll ever be. You ready, team?" Sayaka says, her sword at Rinzler's black helmet head. "Let's liberate this guy from his own misery."

"YOU... YOU MAY TAKE ME OUT NOW, BUT THE REAL RINZLER IS STILL OUT THERE!"

Sayaka chuckles. "I know. But that makes you good practice."

Everyone from Ray to Magnamon gets ready to attack with extreme force.

"Ready when you are people! Gomamon shouts.

"Locked and loaded!" Sprocket yells out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alter-Ego puts his two hands together, morphing them into a giant laser cannon.

latest?cb=20160301040739

"Ready to fire on command, Sayaka!" He exclaims.

"Everyone, focus your Elemental Powers!" Sayaka says, as a ball of energy forms in front of her hands. Alter-Ego lends his power, causing the ball to get larger."

"WHAT.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CEASE THIS AT ONCE!"

"My elements are yours" Ragna activates his Azure Grimoire to give Sayaka his elemental powers.

Komaru_01.png

"Let's do this Power Rangers thing!" Komaru gave her Tech element to Sayaka.

52820229_zpsqjxe71wj.png

"Burn them alive!" Celes transferred her fire magic.

• Thumbs Up 1

With their powers combined, Sayaka unleashes a powerful blast causing Rinzler to explode into Transformium. "You have been Liberated." Sayaka says.

She looks up, to see Homuras ribbon float in front of her, before disappearing. "Huh? The Foundation Element just... disappeared?"

Meanwhile, in Borg Industries, a USB device is shown with Monokuma's face on it, with a portal opening as Monokuma's paw takes the drive. "Puhuhuhu! File extraction complete, ribbon collected!" He laughs as the portal closes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Its over but they still got away with everything."

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Oh dear. That can't be good."

Komaru_21.png

"Hey! La Pucelle and Hardgore Alice! You should join us! We do need more Magical Girls to add to our troops!"

"I guess I have no choice but to take you on that offer" La Pucelle said, "I have nowhere to go anyways." Hardgore Alice just quietly nodded. La Pucelle then faces Alice and says "thanks for looking for Snow White for me when I was gone. I appreciate it."

• Thumbs Up 2