Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Mami got up from her game and went to a Love Live poster.

"Well you're kinda here. Although you're not the focus, it's good enough right? Sonic isn't too popular in Japan after all."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSmQY4YG7MfRJ7J-0crID

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's not me, though. That's modern Sonic." Sonic points at the Sonic on the poster.

4RYyDIo.jpg

"Does he look like me?"

"Aw, cheer up, little blue guy." Lupin tried cheering him up. "If you think it's impossible, well, I've discovered the impossible! You can, too!" Lupin's not really sure if it's getting him out of that funk, but he has made many discoveries over the years.

• Thumbs Up 1

52820329_zpsamfkl2ly.png

"I don't know why but part of me wants to rip that poster down."

Komaru_17.png

"Don't tell its because you like The Idolmaster more."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"No. I think its because I like neither."

• Thumbs Up 1

Mami twitched a little. "Well you don't look like any Sonic, probably because you aren't actually Sonic but a fak-" 

Sanae grabbed her mouth, muffling her words. "you come from Sonic 06, Sonic. It's sad, but it's unlikely there are any merch of you." 

Sanae then blew a 15th anniversary CE of Sonic 06 from view. Hiding it from Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Sonic 06? I know Sonic 06... and it's not even close to my own story." Sonic takes a deep breath. "Guess I just gotta keep looking another time."

"Eh, why not?" Lupin casually asked. Perhaps there's something behind the poster? Or perhaps not, but it's worth a shot.

"What don't you like about them?" Amitie asked. She never heard of those works, but she'sblooking at the poster, thinking it looks cute.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Nishikino Maki appears by the arcade.

_render__03__maki_nishikino_by_chiarishi

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?! I'd appreciate it if you didn't rip our poster in half." 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Geez, there's so many people here... I mean, wow." Neptune says. "Can this arcade fit us all?"

Komaru_20.png

"I'm pretty sure this arcade is big enough to fit us all."

52819529_zpspfthcntk.png

"At least we don't have that fat loser Hifumi stinking up the place with his otaku-ness."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, who, us?! Never!" Lupin had this worried look on his face while grinning.

"What are you talking ab-*muffled noises*" Lupin covered Amitie's mouth in an attempt to keep her from spilling the beans.

• Thumbs Up 1

"That's totally convincing there. Good job." Kyoko gives a sarcastic thumbs up.

Homura, meanwhile was spending time alone in an arcade cabinet, angry. "I don't get it... I just don't."

Homura walked past Maki and called out for her. "Maki, let's go, I'm not going to wait here all day." her bright red ribbon popped out against her darker demeanor. She glared at Mami but ignored her.

Maki got up and said. "Don't rip any of those posters ok!" before leaving.

Blaze had returned noticing something strange about Homura. "She has something special..."murmered Blaze. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wuh?" La Pucelle seemed confused about seeing two Homuras, "what is going on here?"

Komaru_21.png

"Finally! Someone who understands me!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura notices her other self walk away. She could sense a bit of malice from her Soul Gem. "Hmph." She goes back to looking down, kicking a small pebble on the floor. She could also sense a large amount of power from her. She takes one more glance at the other Homura.

"Are you twins?" asked Amitie. She's not entirely aware of alternate versions of herself.

"Two of them...I've been there before..." remembering the events of Green Vs. Red where there were several Lupins.

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura looks at Amitie. "Me from this dimension. I don't have any relatives."

"I can barely remember my own family, however."

Mami was surprised 

"what do you mean you dint have a family? Everyone has a family here, it's only natural. Why I saw Homura with her family a while ago. Come to mention, I should go see my own family" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"I was sent to the hospital a long time ago due to heart issues. I was seperated by my family, then. But it doesn't matter. Madoka's my only goal now..." Homura replies.

"That sounds a little like me" La Pucelle adds, "I'd do anything for Snow White." La Pucelle blushed a bit.

52819229_zps4fcseri4.png

"Why are we all talking about forbidden love all of a sudden?"

Komaru_17.png

"Its interesting I guess..? Eheheheh..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hm? Well, I have spent timeline after timeline defending Madoka. I won't stop now, even if I lost my ability to control time." Homura says. "It's just a shame I have to work for this hopeless army led by the biggest idiot I've ever met."

"I see. I don't think I've gone that far yet for Snow White" La Pucelle said as she leaned on an arcade machine, "still she means a lot to me. I guess I'll help you out too since its what Magical Girls do."

• Thumbs Up 1

"At least I finally found someone to relate to. I'm usually surrounded by righteous fools." Homura gives a small smile.

"We can hear you, ya know that?!" Kyoko yells out.

52820129_zps612yqb1x.png

"You know its actually kind of strange. We came here but there's not too much going on. Its too quiet here."

Komaru_17.png

"Please don't jinx it Celes..."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I'm sure we're fine, and nothing foreboding at all is going to happen! Come, let's go!" Neptune says, motioning the others to come with her outside the arcade to the next destination.

"Come oooon, we didn't even play against each other!" Kyoko whines.

But before anyone could notice, the screen in the DDR cabinet glitches out, as a hand emerges from it before sinking back in.