Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Woah!" Amitie and Lupin both said. "What was that?!" Amitie was surprised.

"Well, whatever it is, it's no match for the great Lupin the 3rd!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Whoa, what?" Sayaka turns to the DDR game to see nothing. "I mean, the graphics are cool and all... But it's nothing to go "whoa" over."

La Pucelle kicks the machine. "Its probably busted or something."

52818929_zpsgijsjpbc.png

"You'll never know what it is in a world like this."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Annnyway, let's head on over to the Mitakihara music store! I'm sure I'll find something sweet to pick up there!" Sayaka proposes, pointing at the mall across the street. "Come on, let's go!"

"Okay!" Amitie said in excitement. What music will she find? What will happen?

Lupin said in an excited tone "Eh, why not? This is getting exciting!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's rock and roll, then!" Sonic says. The Skylanders walk off into the mall with the intent of visiting the music store. Little did they know of a small swarm of tiny cubes, sliding their way across the road to a nearby apartment.

Back the bar where Ragna was drowning his sorrows. Hazama entered the room.

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"You..."

hazama%204_zpsll7plhiz.png

"Even when we're working on the same side you always have to give me those hostile eyes of yours. Anyways I'm here to pass some info to you."

ragna%2021_zpspovufwj9.png

"Don't waste my time" Ragna put down his drink and listened to what Hazama had to say.

hazama%202_zpspallbn69.png

"You see I've been doing some investigating and the Madoka Universe Delta which all your friends at has some very interesting readings. By the look of things they're going to need you." Hazama threw a folder of various energy readings and data on the table.

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Dammit! I can't seem to go 5 minutes without having to look after them" Ragna ran out of the building, leaving Hazama in silence.

hazama%205_zpstifanonk.png

"You always have to play the role of hero all the time huh Rags? Never change!" Hazama's laughter filled the bar.

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Skylanders enter the mall, Sayaka turns to see a bulletin board. She stops immediately, and reads it. "Missing people... if found, please report to the police."

She notices that she was one of the people listed, her smiling face being posted as reference. "They don't even know the other me is dead..."

• Thumbs Up 1

Nagisa looked back at Sayaka with tear filled eyes. "So you mean, a magical girl died in our town? No...? 

Mami looked downcast. "I should inform the council and take down that poster. It seems that, even if she's friends with god, Sayaka cannot live in this dimension. Well, I guess we can't do anything about it now."

• Thumbs Up 1

"What do you expect, she's Sayaka. They serve no purpose than death." Homura shrugs. "Even in this world."

"Actually there's an ending to the PSP Madoka Magica game where Sayaka lives." mentioned Sanae. "Although, it is highly dependent on Homuras actions, and her acting somewhat uncharacteristic."

"Hah! Take that, Transfer Student!" Sayaka exclaims, pointing at her.

Homura scoffs. "You mean that Final Ending route? I'm sure she'd die eventually. She's the writer's punching bag, anyway."

"What?!" Amitie sounded disbelieving. "That can't be true...can it?" It just couldn't be. Nobody can be born solely to die...right?

"Now, hold on here!" Lupin chimed in. "I'm with the kid in the funny hat here! Why would they do that?!" He may be a thief and a criminal, but he is not amused.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, if only you knew about who created us..." Homura says to Amitie. "How we were made for entertainment."

"Looks like somebody's acting like a Metarex..." Neptune whispers to Sonic.

"But...but...why?" Amitie really wasn't sure what to make of this, only that it sounded awful.

"Well, isn't that just great?" Lupin sarcastically said. "Looks like you'll just have to defy your creators."

"Get really real..." Amitie was exasperated. She just didn't wanna believe it.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I would fight against my creators, but I'm working for the group who swears to protect them... but I do it because Madoka wants me to." Homura says, crossing her arms.

"Well since you actually survive and live happily ever after in 2 dimensions at least..." states Sanae.

Mami giggles elegantly. "Well, it's not so uncommon for teenagers to have an angsty phase" 

• Thumbs Up 1

Homura grits her teeth. "You don't know the shit I've went through. I've seen the truth, and how we're just tools."

Neptune giggles. "She has seen shit that would turn you WHITE. Sorry, had to do it!"

"But come oooooooon, lighten up."

"You can't even give them a hard time?" Lupin said as he was remembering conversations with his creator, Monkey Punch. Those conversains sound....amusing.

"Well, um, cheer up, Sayaka! You said something about alternate versions? They can't all be born to die...right?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Sanae raised an eyebrow at Homura "Well yea, of course we're just tools, we're not human, we're just pieces of fiction."

Nagisa then realised something important. "Wait so if Sayaka can be alive, then maybe she is alive?" 

Mami shook her head. "I doubt it, we havn't seen her for weeks. Although, perhaps it's best to hold onto that hope. Maybe she's just left this ship for a holiday? There seems to be plenty of dimensions where Sayaka is alive, so this could be one."

• Thumbs Up 1

"I wouldn't count on it. She's too much of an idiot to live through a life as a Magical Girl alive for long." Homura scoffs at the idea of her being alive.

"Hey, I'm alive!" Sayaka responds.

Homura nods. "Yes, but I'd preferred if you stayed dead. Your revival was a mistake."

Katii, who was until recently standing by quietly and taking in the sights was starting to get a little annoyed by her new ally. It was at this point she just couldn't contain her irritation any longer. 

"Alright, I've heard enough!" Katii shouted, pointing one of her bandaged fingers up at Homura, "Ever since you've come here, you've said nothing but cruel stuff to Sayaka. What the hell is your deal anyway?!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Madoka gets in between the two. "Everyone, please stop!"

"Homura's just... angry. Ever since she knew the truth of our existence, she's been much more irritable."

Homura turns away. "I'm simply saying that someone like her isn't fit to lead an army against a threat to all of existence. Someone who died again, and again, and again due to her foolish, delusional outlooks on justice."

"Alright, look." Katii said as she pinched her temples, trying not to cause any more of a scene, "I don't know Sayaka as well as you do, kid. But so far, on all of my quests with her, I'd say she's one hell of a leader."

"And besides, if someone has died over and over again and is still kicking... well, I'd say that sounds like a badass, 'never give up,' kind of leader to me!"

• Thumbs Up 1