Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"You guys are weird" Ragna commented with his snark, "I'm just going to head back on my own..."

52818829_zps7jfkwjdo.png

"Yes let's not associate with that travesty."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, let's roll out then. For one of us... literally." Sonic says.

"VROOM!" Nepbike says as she drives off with Kaede and Maya in tow.

• Thumbs Up 2

As the group enter the Gummi-Ship, there's a flashing button, and Roxas presses it. 

250px-Mickey_Mouse_KH0.2.png

"Hiya fellas! Just checking in on your mission!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

"Well, if it isn't Epic Mickey." Sonic says, to everyone's confusion. "You know, cause he's Mickey... and he has an epic sword. So... Epic... Mickey..."

"Sounds like something I would say!" Nepbike says, turning back into Neptune as they enter the ship.

• Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, Princess Jellicent said:

jack-gif.gif?w=672

"Very straight forward! I like that! I'll see you all then!" Jack laughed as he's joined by his friends Zero and Sally as they head back to Halloween Town.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/1985fd9a6140cb3e255489fe9ff15885/tumblr_ne1gq2KdGR1qhx273o1_500.gif

"Eh heh, well shucks! Thanks for the lead way back there your mahjesty! It's been an honor to help you out!", Phoenix said as he waved and Maya waved while on the Nepbike.

Image result for chara and frisk

"Well make sure to visit!", Frisk said. "YUCK! I'm leaking again!"

"Seriously Chara, how do you work this thing?" he thought inwardly.

"Awww what's the matter partner? Not enjoying the new look? I'm certainly enjoying yours on the inside for the little swithceroo!" Chara mentally teased Frisk.

Related image

"Y'know! If you guys enjoy stage shows, I'd be glad to grace ya'll with my presence another time too!", Trucy said cheerfully.

Related image

"No problem Jack! Always a pleasure to see you! Let us know if Oogie and his goons pop up again to cause trouble!", Sora capped off.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yusei was busy teaching Es how to play Duel Monsters in the ship.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"...And that's how chains are resolved."

xblaze%20es%201_zpsajplgeyb.png

"Understood"

ragna%2011_zpszhqolvqd.png

"Its the mouse again" Ragna said as he got settled down int he Gummy Ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

"That was unexpected..." Rocku said about the whole scene with Luxord.

The Bros and Big wave Jack goodbye as they headed to the ship.

They then saw Mickey on screen.

"Oh hey your Majesty!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Haha, I assumed you were aware of the other canons of the multiverse!" Mickey said in response to Sonic.

"According to Merlin, you guys beat Oogie, Jafar and Hades, right?"

"...What happened to him?" Mickey asked, seeing Roxas slumped on the driver's wheel of the ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Haha, I assumed you were aware of the other canons of the multiverse!" Mickey said in response to Sonic.

"According to Merlin, you guys beat Oogie, Jafar and Hades, right?"

"...What happened to him?" Mickey asked, seeing Roxas slumped on the driver's wheel of the ship.

"Long story." Sonic says to Mickey. "Some sort of darkness is seeping from his arm, and Oogie seems to know something about it and why he's being hunted down."

• Thumbs Up 2

Mickey stroked his chin. 

"Hm. That seems troubling. There's only one group I could see being after Roxas, and that's Organization XII-" Suddenly, the screen cut out and Mickey's voice fizzled out. 

And then came one of the most out of nowhere things the Skylanders weren't expecting to see. 

tumblr_ondhg7fPMI1u8kbnwo1_500.jpg

"Yes! I would like to place an order for deliver. ...Aku....! I think I am in the...Skylanders Academy! Yes, that's it! I'd like a large pizza....what!....huh?! Yes, Extra Thick! 30 minutes...or it's free! EXCELLENT! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Roxas proceeded to facepalm the steering wheel.

"He used the Academy's communicator to order pizza...didn't he...?" Edgeworth asked dryly.

• Thumbs Up 5

"...Well, of course!" Sonic says, his teeth grinding out of frustration. "Everytime we come close to getting some answers, something magically stops us!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Ooh dude! Could you get stuffed crust on that?" Graff added on Aku's order only to receive a smack from Rocku.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tumblr_ondhg7fPMI1u8kbnwo1_500.jpg

"Yes! I would like to place an order for deliver. ...Aku....! I think I am in the...Skylanders Academy! Yes, that's it! I'd like a large pizza....what!....huh?! Yes, Extra Thick! 30 minutes...or it's free! EXCELLENT! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Roxas proceeded to facepalm the steering wheel.

"He used the Academy's communicator to order pizza...didn't he...?" Edgeworth asked dryly.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"I don't mean to question anyone's judgement too harshly buuuuut.......WHY DID WE BRING THAT GUY INTO THE FOLD AT THE ACADEMY?!", Phoenix said getting annoyed.

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"I hate to say it guys, but I'm really starting to doubt him even being the "Ultimate Therapist"! If anything, he's just driven us more nuts in the process!', Maya said!

Image result for sora

"Ah! Nice to see you two looking back to your normal selves!", Sora said as he peeked in.

"Uhhh, that's strange! Not to one to judge since we have Robrainiac on the team, but uh, isn't that a bit of a more villainous figure guys? Geez! What happened while I was away!?"

• Thumbs Up 1

ragna%2014_zpsjiwi26md.png

"Dammit! We were onto something!" Ragna punched the screen.

yusei%201_zpstidxf2x6.png

"..." Yusei wondered what King Mickey was going to say next.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It doesn't matter, I think I know where we're going next..." Danny said, as he showed the card Luxord flung at Roxas.

47-VisualBoyAdvance_2007-05-21_03-30-10-

(Imagine it's just the Simba card).

• Thumbs Up 3

"Whew! Finally back to my old face!", Frisk said relieved as he re-entered the ship, shifting back from his Chara-look-alike phase back to his normal appearance.

File:SoJ Trucy Wright - self-deprecating 1.gif

"Tsk! What a bit of a shame! It was kinda fun being a witch there! Ummm, hey guys, what's all the fuss about here?", Trucy asked as she and Frisk noticed the commotion going on.

• Thumbs Up 1

"So... we need a new kind of disguise?" Sonic asks.

"Ohhh... boy." Sayaka says. "This is gonna be weird."

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

"So... we need a new kind of disguise?" Sonic asks.

"Ohhh... boy." Sayaka says. "This is gonna be weird."

maya-bench-hum%28b%29.gif

"Y'know guys...the thought occurs! What we become if we had to go the land of Cars.....", Maya said.

maya-confident%28b%29.gif

"Okay! You guys all here are my witnesses when it turns out I called a future Kingdom Hearts world!", Maya said to everyone on the ship.

• Thumbs Up 1

"At least I know I'm already covered!" Neptune chuckles. "I could fit right into Radiator Springs with no problem!"

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"It doesn't matter, I think I know where we're going next..." Danny said, as he showed the card Luxord flung at Roxas.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"They say not to trifle in their affairs....and yet it's almost like they're intentionally leaving us clues! Hooo boy! I can just imagine what we'll be turning into....there of all places!", Phoenix said.

"Huh, and just after we got re-situated back to our usual looks. Aw well! So long as I don't have to be a demon again!", Frisk said.

• Thumbs Up 1

Katii watched as her skeletal arm faded, its skin and fur growing back. The sleeves shrunk down into nothing as Katii's white gown reverted back into her tunic.

"Ah, that was fun being a spooky ghoul... but I'm sure glad to be back to nor- ACK!" Katii's words were cut short as she fell to the floor, face first. Dizzy, Katii sat up, rubbing her head, "Well almost glad... I'm gonna miss floating."

16 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for sora

"Ah! Nice to see you two looking back to your normal selves!", Sora said as he peeked in.

"Uhhh, that's strange! Not to one to judge since we have Robrainiac on the team, but uh, isn't that a bit of a more villainous figure guys? Geez! What happened while I was away!?"

Reveal hidden contents

The trio looked to the ground, awkwardly and sadly. Katii was the first to speak up.

"Well... a lot of crazy stuff, that's for sure." Katii sighed, "Robrainiac's not actually a part of the team anymore. He's uh... left to fulfill  his life dreams..."

Hiss nodded sadly. Neither she, Papyrus or Katii really wanted to dwell on Robrainiac for longer than they needed, nor bring Sora or anyone else's spirits down. Besides the main focus was the mission at hand, they could worry about Robrainiac later.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"A... lion?! I've only heard about them in Catling mythology from my home!" Katii grinned widely, gitty as a little school girl "Are... there gonna be lions where we're going next?! I love lions!"

• Thumbs Up 4

The Blues sigh in relief and say,

"Thank goodness we still have a lead even though Aku mucked up"

"what should have been a simple talk with King Mickey!"

Wherever that lion is from, that's where we should head!"

The Blues then quickly notice that they're back to normal at last

"Wait, we're not scarecrows anymore! We're just good old Angry Birds again!"

"Woohoo! I'd had enough of that disguise within minutes of showing up to Halloween Town! I don't ever wanna change again!"

"Thankfully, Bubbles probably won't suffer the same fate when he inevitably comes to visit Halloween Town; he's Halloweeny enough already with his orange and black colors!"

Kirby also returns to his normal appearance.

"Well, being a living pumpkin was fun for a bit, but I'd rather just be a Kirby! So, I guess an animal world is where we should go next?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Roxas nodded and quickly set the location of the Gummi Ship towards Pride Lands. It was the beginning of the end for the Skylanders and their adventure.

Although the end is usually where the path to oblivion lies. 

Destination Upcoming: Pride Lands.

1181282-untitled_1.png

"Everyone, get ready, we're coming up to the Pride Lands". Roxas said.

tenor.gif

"I...don't have a good feeling about this". Edgeworth said, as the ship began to fly towards the world, as the group can see animals and more running around the Savannah. 

"Something doesn't feel right. There's contradictions in motives, and it's leaving me uneasy". 

• Thumbs Up 2

Rocku, Graff, and Big also noticed themselves turning back to normal as well.

They were no longer a werewolf, zombie, and mummy respectively, and their dull colors have brightened back as well.

"Looks like we're back to normal." Rocku said.

"What a relief, I was sick of smelling like a pile of crap and having my body parts fall apart." Graff said.

They noticed the card as they're next destination.

"Pride Lands? Aren't some of us already animals?" Big said.

• Thumbs Up 1

In the ship, herself plugged into it, Nicole thinks.

"I liked that hat... But oh well, it wouldn't suit me. What will this world do to me...?"

• Thumbs Up 1