Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

8 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

"Woohoo! I'd had enough of that disguise within minutes of showing up to Halloween Town! I don't ever wanna change again!"

maya-bench-ugh%28b%29.gif

"Well, don't hold your collective breath on that one, champs!", Maya spoke up.

11 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Well... a lot of crazy stuff, that's for sure." Katii sighed, "Robrainiac's not actually a part of the team anymore. He's uh... left to fulfill  his life dreams..."

Hiss nodded sadly. Neither she, Papyrus or Katii really wanted to dwell on Robrainiac for longer than they needed, nor bring Sora or anyone else's spirits down. Besides the main focus was the mission at hand, they could worry about Robrainiac later.

Image result for sora

"Oh.....I see.....", Sora said getting the message. "Dude really was a creep after all, ugh that's a shame. Still, don't let his failure to change get you down guys!", Sora said doing his best to raise the morale of the group at present.

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

tenor.gif

"I...don't have a good feeling about this". Edgeworth said, as the ship began to fly towards the world, as the group can see animals and more running around the Savannah. 

"Something doesn't feel right. There's contradictions in motives, and it's leaving me uneasy". 

phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif

"You said it Edgeworth! It's almost like there's more than just one plane within whatever scheme these creeps have cooked up for us. Foul play is the least of all dangers it seems!", Phoenix agreed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby hops over to Edgeworth and asks,

"What contradictions? It seems alright to me. The Organization is causing trouble, but they gave us a clue so that we could go stop them. Could you tell us what you're thinking of? Please?"

The Blues look out of the Gummi-Ship and out to the Savannah.

"So, animals are the name of the game here?"

"Wait.... some of us would look out of place in those crowds. Like us, cause us Angry Birds look nothing like those animals...."

"....Which probably means we'll have to change again to fit in! Darn it! I hoped that we wouldn't need to ever again!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Man, these trips. Hyperspace always looks so freaky." Neptune points out. "I swear I could see Tom Baker's face."

"Anyway... we're nearing our destination." Sonic says.

• Thumbs Up 6

Edgeworth looked at Kirby.

"You don't it's odd how they warned us not to trifle in their affairs, and yet practically gift-wrapped us a invitation to this world?" 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Look at those!" Katii grinned widely at the animals in the savannah below. "Animals! Actual ancient animals!"

"THIS MUST BE A NEW SIGHT FOR YOU, HUH KATII?" Papyrus asked as he watched the animals below.

"Are you kidding? These are the mythical creatures I was only told about at bedtime! You know how crazy it is to see them right before you? Er... above you? Uh... you know what I mean."

"Hehe! Katii sure excited to see earthling animals."

Katii realized something. "I don't see any humans or anything around here... Are we going to need a disguise again for this world?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"They say not to trifle in their affairs....and yet it's almost like they're intentionally leaving us clues! Hooo boy! I can just imagine what we'll be turning into....there of all places!", Phoenix said.

Image result for chara and frisk

"Huh, and just after we got re-situated back to our usual looks. Aw well! So long as I don't have to be a demon again!", Frisk said.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"You don't it's odd how they warned us not to trifle in their affairs, and yet practically gift-wrapped us a invitation to this world?" 

@Cheawn

phoenix-document%28a%29.gif

"It like I said earlier Kirby, why would they point us in the direction of the next Disney World we need to go to when the very same guy who gave us the card, said not to trifle!", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Yeah. They want us to come... yet don't. Are you SURE Monokuma isn't behind this? I mean, the dude leaves blatant holes in his plans on purpose sometimes." Sonic says.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"I wouldn't be surprised, honestly."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby shakes his head and says,

"No, not at all Edgeworth. Villains do things by accident all the time, and those accidents are always really helpful! Luxord probably meant to throw out a different card, but instead he handed us exactly what we needed to figure out that the Pride Lands were in trouble!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Edgeworth shuck his head.

"I'm sorry, but that seems like a pretty huge flaw for a villain group supposedly manipulating both us and those Disney villains we fought..." 

Suddenly, the Gummi-Ship landed just outside of Pride Rock which was on fire! 

latest?cb=20150412194332

325px-Pride_Lands_Logo_KHII.png

• Thumbs Up 5

"Well THAT'S a pleasant sight." Neptune says.

Sonic turns to the Disciples and Kaede. "Use your DEUS. There's a special upgrade in here that should allow adaptation to the universe through a form change. I myself don't need it because... you know, animal."

"This is gonna be weird..." Sayaka says, pressing a button on her DEUS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kirby thinks over Edgeworth's statements and says,

"Hmmm, maybe you're right about that. The Organization does seem to be very skilled in what it's doing and- Wait, is that fire outside!?"

Kirby presses himself up to the windows of the Gummy-Ship and panics.

"Oh boy, that's a really big fire! I don't know if we can put it out at all! Who would set this kind of destructive force off on such a nice place!? We'd better get out there, and fast!"

• Thumbs Up 1

After seeing one of the member of Organisation 13 up close something inside Ray started sounding alarm bells in his little noggin. How on earth was he going to be able to help out the skylanders? All he could do was make sparkles appear and not much else. Something was preventing him going monster too... not that he wanted to transform anyway.

He felt very helpless and useless at this point.

"Everyone, now isn't the time to feel despair, we got to keep our hopes high and get out there and save this place". Roxas said. Despite everything that happened, he was as determined as ever to stop whatever plans were in the woodworks and save the worlds. 

The ship began creating the disguises, changing the forms of the Skylanders.

ff74a34c5bf4514eecba2bd484a34039.jpg

Spoiler

Image found on Pinterest

Edgeworth meanwhile turned into a Raven. "Oh, I get it, because ravens are edgy creatures. This machine has an awful sense of humor". Edgeworth said grumpily. 

Danny meanwhile turned into a ghost form similar to his friend Wulf.

latest?cb=20160625021747

"Grrrr....heh, this could work..." Danny said.

• Thumbs Up 5

"L-let's do our best everyone!" Ray squeaked... suddenly he felt a LOT smaller than he was before...

29ws3o4.jpg

"Why do I feel so weak?" Ray sobbed before quickly scratching himself. You could have swore if you picked him up you'd be holding a soft squeaky toy.

• Thumbs Up 3

VxI8iTu.jpg

"Wh-What the hell?! I-I'm a hedgehog! A Sentinel Hedgehog!" Sayaka exclaims, utterly shocked at her new form.

"Well..." Sonic says. "I guess this is because we've been partners for... what, three years now?"

qlONTsu.jpg

"...I don't exactly like being a cat... brings back bad memories." Kaede sadly says, now a cat.

"Woof! Check me out! Woof! Woof! I'm Neppup!" Neptune barks.

"...And I'm sort of a lizard. Thanks a lot, Rebellion. I have no way of using my damn shield." Homura sighs.

• Thumbs Up 6

11 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Edgeworth meanwhile turned into a Raven. "Oh, I get it, because ravens are edgy creatures. This machine has an awful sense of humor". Edgeworth said grumpily.

Image result for sora lion

"Hey well look at the bright side Mr. Edgeworth! At least you didn't turn into a Rowlett!", Sora said trotting up to them in his lion form.

Image result for frisk eevee

"Uhhh, speaking of Pokemon....."

"Frisk! You're an Eevee!?", Phoenix said shocked.

"Gee Mr. Wright! How come you get to be a full grown lion! I mean I know you're tall, but..."

http://img07.deviantart.net/90be/i/2011/173/f/2/phoenix_wright__lion_attorney_by_metalwolfgemstone-d3jp1gf.png

"Wait a minute! I'm what!? And Maya! Trucy! Stop getting so wound up there!", Phoenix said.

"Huh, I'm surprised I didn't become a bird, given the whole.....you know what never mind. I'll take what I can get!"

• Thumbs Up 4

Papyrus looked at his new form. "AH. I SEE I'VE BECOME A WOLF! A FINE ANIMAL, CERTAINLY ONE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FIT TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!"

The skeleton-turned-wolf looked around for Hiss and Katii. For some reason, they were nowhere to be seen... Where could they have gone?"

"Ack! Wait a second!" Papyrus heard Katii scream he saw a tail sticking out from underneath a chair. 

"KATII, WHAT DID YOU TURN INTO?

"Hold on hold on!" Katii yelled.

After a few seconds, Katii walked out, giant leaves wrapped around her head like a hood. And much to his surprise, A small blue cockroach was on top of her head.

"Phew. Don't know where my hood went. Had to make one for myself. So... What did I turn into?"

"WHY! KATII! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE ONE OF THOSE LION CREATURES" Papyrus exclaimed, "AND YOU HISS... YOU'RE AN ACTUAL COCKROACH!"

katii_and_hiss_lion_king_by_lordrobrainiac-db6xnl4.jpg

"For real?!" Katii looked at the window to see a reflection of her self. "OH. INFINITY. NO. WAAAAYYY!!!!"

Katii began to hop up and down in place, "Eeeee! It's like my childhood games come to life! Ican'tbelieveitimalionohinfinityimamagicallionimonallfoursohmyinfinityyesyesyesyesiloveitthankyouthankyouthankyoueeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Katii suddenly stopped. she could feel something squirming underneath her forepaw. Looking down, she saw Hiss was trapped underneath.

"Oops! Ehehehe, sorry Hiss..."

"Hiss don't think she likes new form..." Hiss groaned in pain.

• Thumbs Up 6

The Blues sigh as they morph into new forms.

"Not again...."

"We already had enough of these...."

"Why can't we just be Angry Birds? They're animals too....."

The Blues all turn into actual Mountain Bluebirds, keeping some of their cartoony Angry Birds features of course.

0NnXtdz.jpg

"Well, what did we become this time?"

"We're... We're..."

"Jake, spit it out!"

Jake quickly blurts out,

"We're Mountain Bluebirds now, like the species we're supposedly based off of!"

The Blues flap their wings, hover off of the floor for a bit, then exclaim,

"Oh yeah! We're real birds now! And admittedly, our resemblance to actual Mountain Bluebirds is uncanny, so of course we become these!"

"We can fly! The formerly flightless Angry Birds can fly!"

"Take that, Willow and Silver, we fly better than you now!"

Kirby takes on a new animal form as well, becoming...

pWccuBG.jpg

"What am I? I feel weird. I have feathers, but they aren't multicolored and I definitely don't have Wing right now. I even have a beak for some reason."

The Blues quickly explain,

"Don't worry, we can identify your new species!"

"Those collaborations with National Geographic really boosted our knowledge!"

"We'd say that you're a Common Kingfisher, just pink and red for some reason!"

Kirby tilts his head and says,

"I've never heard of a Common Kingfisher, but I'll take it! At least I know how feathers work so I can still fly!"

Kirby starts to fly into the air, only to veer off-course and crash into a wall.

"Ugh... It would help if I did actually have Wing too.... I'm better at doing things if I have the proper Copy Ability, and worse at doing them if I don't have the proper Copy Ability."

• Thumbs Up 4

"Someone's excited about being a lion!" Danny said.

"Although a ghost wolf? Now that is awesome!" Danny said, slashing the air with his new claws. 

"Man, it's a pain to try use a keyblade like this, and it doesn't help that my arm...er leg still has that bite" Roxas said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nicole stands patiently, waiting to see what this world gave her...

She gained more animal-like features, becoming more like a lynx. She stood upon four legs, now.

Her fur got longer. She could feel the breeze all along her fur... Wait, all along her fur? As in... No clothes?!

Nicole looks down...

// "oh NO"

She runs for cover, heavily embarrassed. Even if there was nothing private on display, she did NOT like it.

"I AM NOT COMING OUT!!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Nicole?" Ray noticed the holo lynx rushed off back inside the ship. "Hey wait! It's O.K. everyone else is wearing nothing as well, I don't even have my gloves or shoes... and I feel the need to eat bark." Ray tried to reassure his digital friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/27/2017 at 11:26 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Man, it's a pain to try use a keyblade like this, and it doesn't help that my arm...er leg still has that bite" Roxas said.

Related image

"Oh! Yeaaaah! That takes some getting used to! Personally I recommend using your mouth tucked tight over the the blade handle or using your tail! Though the latter's surprisingly the harder one to do!", Sora advised.

On 4/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Are you kidding? These are the mythical creatures I was only told about at bedtime! You know how crazy it is to see them right before you? Er... above you? Uh... you know what I mean."

http://img07.deviantart.net/90be/i/2011/173/f/2/phoenix_wright__lion_attorney_by_metalwolfgemstone-d3jp1gf.png

"Y'know, we actually have a lot of these kinds of animals back home! You're welcome to visit if you wish!", Phoenix said while keeping track of Maya and Trucy.

On 4/27/2017 at 11:22 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

katii_and_hiss_lion_king_by_lordrobrainiac-db6xnl4.jpg

"For real?!" Katii looked at the window to see a reflection of her self. "OH. INFINITY. NO. WAAAAYYY!!!!"

Katii began to hop up and down in place, "Eeeee! It's like my childhood games come to life! Ican'tbelieveitimalionohinfinityimamagicallionimonallfoursohmyinfinityyesyesyesyesiloveitthankyouthankyouthankyoueeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"I know right!? Being a lion is so cool! Even if Nick gets to hog the adult forms!", Maya said.

"Y'know Katii! Back home, lions are literally really bigger and more powerful cats. So uh, I'm guessing you're feeling really in tune with your new form!", Trucy complimented.

On 4/27/2017 at 11:34 PM, Polkadi said:

She gained more animal-like features, becoming more like a lynx. She stood upon four legs, now.

Her fur got longer. She could feel the breeze all along her fur... Wait, all along her fur? As in... No clothes?!

Nicole looks down...

// "oh NO"

She runs for cover, heavily embarrassed. Even if there was nothing private on display, she did NOT like it.

"I AM NOT COMING OUT!!"

"Ummm, if it's any consolation Ms. Nicole. We've already seen what lynxes look like out in the wild baring it!", Frisk said, trying to console Nicole.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Yeah, but you boys run around all the time without pants," Nicole calls out, still hidden. "We have clothes for a reason. And I'd much rather prefer clothes than this!"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Polkadi said:

"Yeah, but you boys run around all the time without pants," Nicole calls out, still hidden. "We have clothes for a reason. And I'd much rather prefer clothes than this!"

"Hey! I usually wear clothes in my usual form, but you don't see me complaining!", Maya the lion said as she was frolicking about the scenery.

"She's got ya there Nicole!", Frisk piped up.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Hey! I usually wear clothes in my usual form, but you don't see me complaining!", Maya the lion said as she was frolicking about the scenery.

"She's got ya there Nicole!", Frisk piped up.

"It works differently for us, and--"

// "Sigh... I have to."

Nicole walks out from cover. She was a very slim lynx, much like how she regularly looks, but otherwise an average lynx.

"I have to accept this, if I am to continue."

• Thumbs Up 2