Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

9 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Nicole stands patiently, waiting to see what this world gave her...

She gained more animal-like features, becoming more like a lynx. She stood upon four legs, now.

Her fur got longer. She could feel the breeze all along her fur... Wait, all along her fur? As in... No clothes?!

Nicole looks down...

// "oh NO"

She runs for cover, heavily embarrassed. Even if there was nothing private on display, she did NOT like it.

"I AM NOT COMING OUT!!"

"Relaaaax." Katii rolled her eyes, "You're an anthro anymore. Among other nudists... Wow that sounded weird."

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

"Y'know, we actually have a lot of these kinds of animals back home! You're welcome to visit if you wish!", Phoenix said while keeping track of Maya and Trucy.

"You do? Man, you guys have all the luck!" Katii said, "I may have to take you up on the offer! 

"I know right!? Being a lion is so cool! Even if Nick gets to hog the adult forms!", Maya said.

"Y'know Katii! Back home, lions is literally really bigger and more powerful cats. So uh, I'm guessing you're feeling really in tune with your new form!", Trucy complimented.

"You bet I am! The lion is a symbol of power and courage to catlings! They were said to have mythical powers and abilities." Katii observed herself once again before smiling once again, "Oh! I can breath fire now, can't I?!" 

"UHHH.... HUH?" Papyrus cocked his head, "I DON'T THINK LIONS CAN DO THAT..."

"Oh yeah? Psh! Watch me!" Katii took a big breath and let out an incredible puff of... nothing.

"..." Katii let out another poof, hoping for flames to pass through her lips. Nothing. "...Oh I get it! I'm a novice! I have to learn to breath fire!"

"Katii, Hiss really don't think..."

"Let me have this Hiss. Let me live my childhood fantasy." Katii said through a gritted smile.

• Thumbs Up 3

Rocku, Graff, and Big head out of the Gummi Ship to investigate the fire on Pride Rock.

"Yeesh, not exactly a good first impression huh bro?" Graff said.

"Yeah, what the hell caused this to happen?" Rocku

The cavy bros or so they used to cavies suddenly realized they were walking on all fours. "Huh?"

a5VJju.png

"WOAH! Check us bro! We're!-...we're....what are we?" Graff asked.

"I think we're hyenas...." Rocku answered.

"Oh...sweet! I'm sure our disguises will welcome here then..."

Rocku and Graff were now hyenas but maintained their fur colors and wristbands.

They both then saw Big again. Who became a lion.

GRS6BE.png

"Why do I feel like a big cat?"

"Well you are Big The Cat." Graff joked as he started laughing with Rocku surprisingly joining him as the brothers were laughing....like hyenas.

• Thumbs Up 5

Amitie, Sig and the Lupin gang enter the pridelands...and immediately, changes happen. Goemon, however, decided to stay behind.

Amitie gets changed into...a dog! "Wow! I'm a puppy! But...I can't walk very well..." She still has her trademark hat on. She's kinda wobbling about trying to walk on all fours.

Sig gets turned into a cat. Must be because cats are known to be absentminded...or that costume he has in Puyo Puyo Quest. "Um...okay. I'm a cat now..." Sig only seems to be faring a bit better in walking on all fours.

"Wow, Sig! You're a kitty!" said Amitie. "A cute kitty, too!"

Lupin, however, gets turned into a monkey. Well, he looked kinda like a monkey before. "Oh, real funny. Why didn't I turn into a wolf?!" He's still wearing his green jacket.

"I dunno, Lupin." said Jigen. "I think a monkey suits ya better!" Jigen is the one that got turned into a wolf! Still with his hat on.

"Ha ha, real funny, Jigen." said Lupin.

"So we're a bunch of animals. Now what?" asked Lupin.

• Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Dee Dude said:

GRS6BE.png

"Why do I feel like a big cat?"

"Well you are Big The Cat." Graff joked as he started laughing with Rocku surprisingly joining him as the brothers stared laughing....like hyenas.

2dP0Ls7.gif

"Alright you two! We get it already! Cool it with the yuk yuks there!", Phoenix growled at them.

x0v8Ts1.gif

"Assuming they can help it, that is!", Trucy piped up.

• Thumbs Up 2

H3B2kpo.jpg

The Mystics stepped out of the Gummi Ship to admire their new forms. Jessica was a black cat, Lumina a smaller white one, Shade a mouthless bat, and Lily a small mantis.

"Well... at least you don't look like Charn anymore!" Lumina smiled as Jessica was obviously peeved at her small form. Perhaps the most striking change of all came from Ivorn, who was now a large mechanical lion, with his single red eye taking up the entirety of his face.

"OH COME ON!" Shade cried, "HOW COME THE MINION GETS THE COOL LOOK?!"

• Thumbs Up 5

"Because Ivorn has the heart of a lion and you have the heart of a jerk?" Ray squeaked at Shade. Oddly enough Ray showed very little fear of the dark elemental. He then used the staff to scratch his back unconcerned about if Shade would retaliate.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Strange. Wonder why Sentinels are valid animals here." Sonic says, scratching his head. "I mean... I didn't change a bit."

"Well thinking about it, the Sentinels are a very old race." Sayaka replies, trying to think of the best answer she could muster. "I'm guessing, because you were old enough to live during the time of The Lion King... you count? I guess?"

"Perhaps." Sonic shrugs. "Well, perks of being millions of years old then." He turns to the Elementals. "Oh, right."

"And an Earthling."

• Thumbs Up 3

On 4/27/2017 at 11:51 PM, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Katii, Hiss really don't think..."

"Let me have this Hiss. Let me live my childhood fantasy." Katii said through a gritted smile.

Image result for sora lion

"Well, as for what lions here can actually do Kat, you'd be surprised at how damaging their roars can be even without fire breath!", Sora reassured Katii.

http://i.imgur.com/NyO97Nq.gif

"Ooh! You hear that Nick!?", Maya said excited, "If your yelling "OBJECTION!" did as much much damage as it did before, just imagine what you can do roaring it mightily!"

"Ooh! Wanna try it out Daddy?"

"Only if absolutely necessary Trucy! I don't want to risk deafening the group for nothing!", Phoenix said.

• Thumbs Up 3

As the group exited the Gummi Ship, they could see the Savannah ablaze all around them, and the entrance inside of Pride Rock in front of them.

"We've gotta stop the madman behind this". Roxas said, as he tried getting used to running on all fours.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic and Sayaka get out their swords, doing their best to douse out as much water as possible.

"Hey! Wait for us!" Kaede yells, stumbling. "Ugh... going on all fours feel so weird!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Great, we land here, get turned to animals, and the place is on fire," Jessica growled. "The story of my life."

"Oh, if only we had Walter here; a Water Elemental would be brilliant!" Lumina sighed. None of the Mystics present were very capable of puttng out fires, least of all Lily, who hid in fear of the burning landscape.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rocku, Graff, and Big started heading to Pride Rock, only to have trouble running on fours causing them to trip.

"Woah-oof! Argh damn it! How do these legs operate?!" Rocku said struggling to walk.

Graff summoned his sentinel only to have in his mouth much like Roxas and Sora with their keyblades.

"Is thim how imph supphm to holmm itm?" He muffled holding his weapon in his mouth.

"So is this how Froggy gets around..." Big said practicing his new animal..er..form.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Well, I suppose there's no sense in sitting around and complaining." Katii said as she walked up with her dagger "I'm a lion now, and that's still pretty awesome. Now... You guys up for saving another world?"

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU, KATII." Papyrus nodded.

"Hiss ready too!" Hiss said. "But um... Hiss might need lift from someone.

"Hop on Hiss." Katii said as she lowered her head, "I owe you some rides anyway."

Katii picked up her dagger with her mouth and she, Hiss and Papyrus were off, keeping close to the path that Sonic and Sayaka were making.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby and the Blues fly over the landscape, serveying the fire. The Blues joke around saying,

"You know what we"

"should call you now, Kirby?"

"A Common Kirbyfisher! Get it?"

Kirby dives down to Pride Rock and says,

"Now's no time for playing around, Blues! There's a big fire and we've got to get to the bottom of it!"

Kirby isn't quite used to flying yet, so he crashes just in front of Pride Rock beak first instead. 

"I'm missing my regular puffy self already...."

• Thumbs Up 1

As the Skylanders attempt to get used to their new forms, they begin to hear manic laughter inside of Pride Rock, as well as sounds of fighting. 

"That can't be good..." Danny said, as he instinctively sniffed out Pride Rock for danger.

"When is it ever good?" Roxas said, as he kept tripping over his feet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Wait guys... I feel...Strange" Ragna urged the others.

Eat_Beat_Dead_Spike-san_(S-rank,_Easy).j

Ragna took the form of his Dead Spike. "I feel so hungry for some reason"

DebrisDragon-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png

"I guess I should be glad I have limbs" Yusei said as he noticed his new form, being the small Debris Dragon.

Grand_bois.jpg

"...This is embarrassing" Celes said as she took the form of her pet cat Grand Bois, "can't I stay in the ship? It seems like that Es girl is..."

"We don't have time" Yusei said, "we have to figure out what's going on here."

• Thumbs Up 5

"Okay, everyone! Be prepared!" Neptune says to everyone as they look towards the sounds of the laughter.

"Please tell me that reference was a coincidence." Homura groans.

"When is anything I say a coincidence?" Neptune snarks back.

• Thumbs Up 4

"The hell are you all worried about?" Shade asked. "I have a robo-lion for a minion!"

"He's not your minion, Shade," Lumina sighed, "and he's not going to be your attack dog, either."

"HOW DO YOU WALK LIKE THIS SO FINE?!" Jessica asked stumbling around as she tried to cope with walking on four legs.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ray seemed to have little trouble getting used to his body... it was carrying his staff and trying to get noticed was the more worrying problem for the flying squirrel. 

He staff felt a bit heavier and his urge to climb onto people and cling to them was strong as ever.

"Hello?!" Ray squeaked. "I need a hug..." He cried out. The fire and manic laughing put the tiny critter on edge.

As the group entered inside of Pride Rock, they got a glimpse of the scene inside. 

They saw a big lion attempting to sneak past a group of hyenas as two smaller animals tried to distract them, unfortunately, the Skylanders' presence gave them away.

"Uh-Oh...." The small animal in the hula skirt said. 

The hyenas began laughing even more manically, as streaks of darkness began running through their fur. Whatever was happening to them was making them even more insane, and even more bloodhungry. 

• Thumbs Up 4

"That was a nice show." Big simply said watching Timon and Pumbaa's distraction.

"Hey wait! They're hyenas like us bro! We could reason with them." Graff figured.

"Graff I really don't think-"

"*Ahem*...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHahah.....hahahaha" Graff laughed hysterically trying to "communicate" with the hyenas...it wasn't working at all....

Rocku facepalmed and got ready to fight alongside Big and eventually Graff.

• Thumbs Up 1

"What's with them?" Ragna asked as he slithered with the group.

"I don't like the look on them..." Yusei said as he put his Duel Disk in his mouth, preparing to fight the hyenas.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kaede gives a menacing hiss before covering her mouth. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know what came over me!"

"Anyway... I guess we have to take these guys down?"

Neptune nods. "Yup! We'll get the last laugh, that's for sure!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray realised that he was no match for the hyenas and quickly tried to find a small crevice to squeeze in, away from the sharp teeth and manic laughter.

"Good luck everyone." He squeaked.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Lupin gang and Puyo couple now have to deal with Hyenas! But where do they even start?! Amitie and Sig can barely even walk on all fours! Are they still able to use magic?

Lupin was quick to look for something in his jacket, and Jigen...is having difficulty figuring out how to use a gun as a wolf.

• Thumbs Up 1