Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Sayaka stands up to General Cryptor, who laughs as the Nindroid leader gets out his two swords.

latest?cb=20131127193934

"Come at me, Miki!" Cryptor yells, as he lunges at Sayaka, the two blocking each of their sword strikes.

"As if I'll lose to you!" Sayaka shouts.

• Thumbs Up 1

"I have a bad feeling that that lady isn't going to give the shield back even if we win." Ray sighed. He was still very tired and worn down from everything even after Sayaka's healing. For him it was wiser if he just observed an waited until he was really needed.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Let's go, Monokuma!" Sonic says, pointing his sword at Monokuma.

Monokuma growls as he tries to stab Sonic with his claws, but he quickly dodges.

"Nice try... not really." Sonic replies, dusting his shoes.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hey Sayaka!" "Amp just came up with an idea!" "You know how Ray said the shield will only work for those are whole and unified or whatever?" "Do you think it's possible you could say the magic words again?" "Maybe it'll come back to you and we can go home!" Ember asked while fighting off Ninidroids.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Is it that easy?" Sayaka says. "Uhhh... what was the chant again? Right! Unit-"

Cryptor covers Sayaka's mouth wish his hands. "Oh, no you don't!"

"Foolish lifeform! You think your puny wand can affect me? I am General Cryptor! Leader of the Nindroids, and-" Suddenly, Cryptor gets kicked by Sonic, sending him flying.

"And the king of giving monologues so much, you won't suspect a blue hedgehog heading his way!" Sonic chuckles.

Neptune, Tails and Trigger Happy groan.

"What? Too long-winded?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Yukari looked around the flower field and shrugged her shoulders. She then asked Reimu "Hey, why don't you join the fray? I'm sure you'll win". Reimu rolled her eyes "Don't make fun of me".

Seeing that the battle was ending Yukari summoned her shikigami to fight as well. 

"Ran, try to make things a little more interesting. Don't actually attack though." 

Yakumo.Ran.full.1227660.jpg

"Yes master Yukari. I will not put your powers to shame". 

She then healed and powered up Monokuma's minions and started setting up a seal. 

• Thumbs Up 2

With Sayaka free, she begins to speak the chant, but not until Monokuma spawns a metal plate to cover her mouth using Mind Magic. 

"MMMMMFFF!!" Sayaka struggles, angry at how overpowered Imaginite is. She tries to pull it off, yet is unable to.

Yukari started laughing. "This stuff is fantastic! I should have gotten more! I didn't know I could use it for things other than reinforcing barriers and creating land"

Reimu was pleasantly surprised."mind magic huh... That Skylanders world may be worth taking..." 

Ran summoned a few fox youkai to attack the Skylanders. 

• Thumbs Up 1

"Monokuma! We need the MechDragon!" Cryptor demands.

tumblr_inline_ni6qzx7nw31r9al2v.png

"Of course! Let me whip it up!" Monokuma puts his paw on his head, ready to turn another piece of Imaginite into the MechDragon. "Nggh! Nothing... Nggggh!"

CKcM80uXqkxonRWIF4ecsfZ_5FgF4NIg7Waf6x4i

"Dammit! It's all out of juice! Mind Magic is strenuous on the brain, ya know?!" 

Realising what was a stake Ray decided to do a little mind magic of his own... sneaking over he grabbed a bit of imaginarium and began to focus.

Suddenly he created...a cheese sandwich... oh dear that won't do.

"Oh brother..." Ray sighed.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You gotta concentrate on the Imaginite, Ray!" Sonic says. "Any lack of focus won't make anything useful!"

"We gotta train this guys on it when we get back..." Sonic says to Sayaka.

She simply nods.

Reimu tried it out as well. Plain rice and money appeared. 

Yukari laughed at how simple minded she was. She then picked up a chunk of her imaginite and thought to herself "So with focus and imagination? That sounds like the rules of spellcards. Let's see..." 

Then Yukari, with a bit of effort, produced Meta-Ridley. She was surprised how realistic and easy the process was.  

• Thumbs Up 1

"Dammit! She's gonna be relentless!" Sonic says, stepping back.

Tails thinks. "Look on the bright side, she's used so much mind power that she can't make anymore..."

"...Right, that doesn't change the fact that there's a giant space pirate in front of us... yeah."

• Thumbs Up 1

Ray began to close his eyes and then focused. The cheese sandwich began to change into something else... a portal?! A small portal! But what is going to come out of it?

• Thumbs Up 1

"Whatever comes out of that thing, I hope it's friendly..." Neptune says, pointing at the Portal.

Meanwhile, Trigger Happy is bathing in the sea of gold Reimu conjured. "Nyahaha! Mine, mine, mine! Nyahahaha!" He laughs as he backstrokes across the gold.

• Thumbs Up 1

The portal grows bigger to the point it is double Ray's size. Ray looks on in shock before curling into a ball out of fear. Sparks of energy shoot everywhere as a being flies straight out of the portal in a rush.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Raaaaay, what did you do?" Neptune asks. "You either created something that would help us immensely, or bring upon the end of this world."

"Either way, I'm kinda scared."

Ray looked up in shock... it couldn't be... how on earth did she find me?

"Lumina?"

"Hi Ray!" 

Ray's jaw hit the floor, one half of Illumina was here! And ready to assist! "I knew I'd find you sooner or later!"

"Now let's get down to business shall we?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh, phew... I thought you conjured up a giant monster of malice and death. Thank goodness I was wrong!" Neptune sighs. "But can she help us take down Meta-Ridley?"

"Also... Meta-Ridley... does that mean he makes jokes about the fictional medium he's in?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oh you bet I can." Lumina smiles. She summons a bow and arrow of brilliant and shining light, she pulls the string long as the head of arrow gathers power. Lumina then fires the arrow, it's speed is blistering, directly hitting Meta-Ridley square in the temple. The space pirate turns into ash from the power of the bow.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Whoa, Lumina! Talk about overpowered!" Neptune says. "Not even Madoka can make shots that powerful!"

"...And she's Madoka!"

"Well, I was one half of the goddess of dreams and imagination, plus that bow only works once in a blue moon...I'm surprised it didn't explode on me like it usually does." Lumina blushed.

"My powers are only half as good as Illumina's sadly."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well, umm... still, good job!" Neptune gives a thumbs up. "It looks like that impact destroyed all the Nindroids too! Neat-o!"

Sonic gives a small "ahem" before turning to Sayaka, who still has a metal plate stuck to her mouth. "What are we gonna do with Sayaka?"