Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

A Metal Sonic salutes, but looks around. "Sir... Your almighty Puhuhu-ness, the executions are already mysteriously set up."

"But hey, can't complain, right?" He shrugs.

• Thumbs Up 2

Monokuma simply smiled.

"Then you have given the mighty Monokuma an excellent reason to believe that this will be set up within three hours. So get to work, and don't disappoint me....I don't like disappointment..." Monokuma said perky. 

"Oh, and while you're at it, make sure those Skylosers are all delivered to the main hall. I haveeeeee a surpriseeeee for themmmmmm..............." Monokuma said excitedly.

• Thumbs Up 3

"Right! Kurokuma has rounded up Monomi. I'll go get that crossdressing robot." The Metal Sonic flies off, laughing all the way.

• Thumbs Up 3

Meanwhile, Phoenix, SOnic and Kay had returned to the team's room.

"Oh, yawn, hey Mr, Wright!", Shantae said getting tired.

"Awwww, Shantae! You and that Roxas guy look so cute a-snoozin' in the bed like that!", kay-smirk%28d%29.gif Kay teased.

"YAWWWWWN, well scooch over kids", Phoenix said as he and Kay climbed into the bed, starting to get even more tired from a thin layer of gas showing. Too tired to even find another bed. Even Mettaton was slumped against it!

The  quadrio of teammates were all asleep within a matter of minutes, unaware of the horrors to come!

• Thumbs Up 2

Weip marches off to inject the Skylanders with their power limiters and bring them to the main hall. He was armed with a syringe filled with the limiters, and carrying a large trash can with wheels.

"Well, I think it's time we rid this Academy of the nasty stains that are the Skylosers.... I'll handle Kirby, and snag anyone else I find along the way!"

Weip smiles for once, but it's a sinister smile. This is gonna be fun for him.

First Weip heads to the ballroom to find Chuck sleeping. Weip looks at Chuck while tilting his head.

"Huh? Who's this? Must've been a visitor for that dance we had... he's in for quite the show!"

Weip slams the syringe into Chuck, then throws the bird into the trash can. Weip leaves the ballroom, but not before picking up all of the actual trash from the dance. He's still a cleaning robot, even as Monokuma's slave.

• Thumbs Up 1

"This thing is despairingly heavy!" A Metal Sonic groans, pulling Alter-Ego to the main hall. "What the hell is this guy made of? Thor's Hammer?"

• Thumbs Up 2

As a group of Metal Sonics dragged the unconscious Jessica and her friends through the corridors, they were surprised when Shade suddenly turned into a pitch-black orb, which itself changed shape dramatically. He wasn't the small purple bat-like creature he usually was, but a goblin-esque figure made entirely of darkness, seemingly held together in a figure-shaped cage of light.

Spoiler

tumblr_ohojq8q42R1ttdj8lo1_1280.png

Fortunately for the Metal Sonics, however, he remained asleep, though they couldn't help but grumble at having two figures as heavy as humans to carry now.

• Thumbs Up 4

Two of the Metal Monokumas grumbled angrily, staring at the complaining robots.

"T-Try carrying two stupid robots and then tell me how much you complain..." One said, carrying Rock and Rush.

"What the hell is up with the obsession with spiky hair in this place?!" Another one said, carrying Phoenix, Edgeworth and Roxas, as the others carried Shantae, Danny and several other students.

"Just hurry up, it's almost time for the master's plans" The leader of the robots said.

• Thumbs Up 5

"Gr...why do we gotta carry these lovebirds?!" A Metal Sonic said while carrying Amitie. The other one was carrying Sig.

"Could be worse. We could be carrying Jeff Dumb Dan to the lobby instead." The other one said.

"That's true." The one Metal Sonic said, conceding his point. "Carrying this lovey-dovey couple doesn't sound so bad compared to that."

Meanehile, the other Metal Sonics are carrying Jigen and Goemon into the lobby.

"Wow, that was absurdly easy!" A Metal Sonic said.

"You're tellin' me!" The other one said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Weip opens the door to the Academy and looks around for Kirby. But all he finds are Blude, Rud, and Greeb sleeping on the ground. Weip shakes his head, injects them all with the syringe, then tosses them into his trash can.

"I expected to find Kirby here, but allI I got were these cheap cartoon characters! They only have one color each! Technically, they aren't Skylanders, and they aren't inside the Academy, but I'm sure Monokuma won't mind getting rid of such trashy characters ruining the front lawn here! Seriously, that grass takes effort to grow!"

Weip went back into the Academy and slams the door behind him. Then he explores the Academy and eventually finds Kirby's new room.

"Time to get back at you for all you've done to me, sucker! Making messes, raiding kitchens... well, it's all coming back to bite you!"

Weip heads into Kirby's room, picks up the sleeping puffball, injects him with the power limiters, and then shoves him into his trash can with the others. Then he takes his trash can over to the main hall. He didn't even bother to wipe away the accumulating dust in Kirby's room. Weip has a grudge alright, a grudge he wants to end with Monokuma's plan.

• Thumbs Up 3

Koishi Komeiji simply watched the Metal Sonic robots drag everyone away, with an interested expression. Nobody saw or aproached her as usual, but this time she felt a bit more grateful for that. 

tQaUYmg.png

"Looks like something interesting is going to happen. A robot rebellion? A mystery game? I can't wait to see what's going on!" 

Mami and Fuura lay unconscious each being dragged along by a single Metal Sonic. The Metal Sonic carrying Fuura looked at her strangely. "Isn't she a bit too light?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

The Metal Sonic's were having a tough time trying to get Shademon from under the bookshelf they slid under. Apparently the digimon became transparent in the cover of darkness and thus could not be easily grabbed.

"Crap... wish Lord Vortek got to enact his Digimon Solution so we didn't have to deal with these things."

Then one of them came in with a vacuum and smirked. "When in doubt, suck it up!" They turned on the vacuum and before Shademon could wake up they were sucked into the main compartment of the vacuum cleaner, in with all the dust.

"Hurry up you bozos! Carrying this human woman is breaking my bolts!" Another barked.

"I didn't know crickets could be heavy!" Another Metal Sonic following the one carrying Ayna whined.

Meanwhile at the medbay a Metal Sonic was having a much easier time. "Man, I didn't know dragons could be so goofy looking that they're almost cute!" "Shame he's gonna die... maybe if I'm lucky the great Monokuma might let me keep him as a pet!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"URGGGH! They never said we'd have to lug a fellow machine! He's really a Meta-ton!", a Metal Sonic leading his regiment carrying Mettaton.

"Ohie. This top-knotted girl's got some device on her!", said another.

"Leave it on her! I hear if she uses it, she gets the axe! Some rules from this Killing Game sport, I hear!"

"Sounds like fun!"

• Thumbs Up 3

The Metal Sonics were coming inside Rocku and Comet's dorms carrying the teen animals.

"Alright. Got the red and green hamster looking fellas." One said carrying Rocku and Graff.

"Great." Another said from the other dorm carrying Comet and Fura. "Now let's get the rest before the boss gets mad."

"Right."

They then entered Comet and co's dorm and carried them as well.

"What's the deal with these rainbow colored fur balls anyway?" One said carrying Cariss and Ty.

"Beats me. How does their hair work anyway? Is it just extended from their fur or what?" Another asked carrying Saffy.

"Who cares? Now let's get the bear and go!" One ordered.

"The....bear?" The rest said worried as they all had to carry Bud together. "Grrr....rrr.....geez I know he's a bear but this guy's gotta hit the gym....." the Metal Sonic complained as they all left.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Sheesh, this guy stinks!" one Metal Sonic said, carrying Honker. "Has he even heard of bath time?!"

"Maybe it's just you!" the other Metal Sonic said, carrying Conker. "Besides, these assholes won't be around for much longer anyways. What do you say?"

"I say that's awesome! But what about the smell?" the Metal Sonic said.

"We'll deal with it after the games are over!" The other Metal Sonic declared.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I got the piano idiot." Another Metal Sonic says, dragging Kaede by her backpack. "Second time's the charm for her, eh?"

• Thumbs Up 1

A few hours pass, as the AC systems inside the school begin clearing out the gas, and allowing the Skylanders to awaken. 

latest?cb=20130630180551

"God, my head's a wreck...hasn't been this bad since that defense case..." Edgeworth thought, grumbling as he got up, before realizing he was in the main hall.

7e5a7ab1f9cf62d81133c34e75c3b099.jpg

"U-ugh...where am I...?" Danny said, beginning to awaken. 

Roxas clutched his head, getting up too. 

"Feels like I got dragged into Digital Twlight Town again..." Roxas said, staggering to his feet. 

Rock and Rush slowly came back online too. "I need an E-Tank..." Rock said.

• Thumbs Up 2

Weip enters the main hall, rolling in the trash can as well. He pours out the trash can's contents, dumping a bunch of trash, Rud, Blude, Greeb, Kirby, and Chuck onto the floor.

"That's all of the garbage I found! It was just too easy!"

Kirby wakes up and looks around, tilting his head.

"I never knew Sleep had sleepwalking powers! Oh wait, I didn't eat a Noddy before going to bed... but then how did I get here in the main hall? And why does that robot look like Monokuma..."

Kirby gulps, while Chuck hops to his... er... bottom and shifts his eyes around.

"Yep, I sleep ran! Not even sleep can stop the Chuckster! Now, where the heck am I?"

• Thumbs Up 3

As Rocku, Comet and co were waking up from their sleep, they woke to see that they were still wearing their sleepwear.

"Ugh....what happened....huh? Weren't we just sleeping in our beds?" Rocku asked confused.

Comet was still sleeping on the floor kissing it thinking it was his pillow.

"*kiss* *kiss*...oh...Fura-" 

"Uh........Comet?" an awoken Fura said waking him up.

"WHA! WHO'S THERE?! WHAZZAT!? I DIDN'T KISS A GIRL!" Comet woke up suprised. "What? Fura?"

Ty woke up as well.

"Ugh...what the hell? What are we doing in the main hall?!" Ty asked angrily.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

A few hours pass, as the AC systems inside the school begin clearing out the gas, and allowing the Skylanders to awaken. 

latest?cb=20130630180551

"God, my head's a wreck...hasn't been this bad since that defense case..." Edgeworth thought, grumbling as he got up, before realizing he was in the main hall.

"Ugh, huh!? Edgeworth!? What're you doing here!?",kay-surprise%28d%29.gif Kay said.

"Never mind that Kay!", Phoenix interjected getting his bearings in order, "What're we doing here?? Wherever here is??? The main hall? What's going on!?"phoenix-handsondesk%28b%29.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

Robinson slowly woke up. Realising he and his friends weren't where they were last night, he urgently shook Jessica up.

"OK, OK, I'm awake, jeez," Jessica groaned as she picked herself up off the floor. She noticed Shade had changed as he too woke up. "Er... Shade, why are you-"

"Look, I sometimes transform in my sleep when I dream," the Dark Elemental explained.

"Were you decimating planets and tormenting lower lifeforms with that form of yours in said dream?" Lumina asked groggily.

"You better believe it," he grinned with his now-present mouth.

• Thumbs Up 1

The orange red dragon yawns before waking up. "Where am I?" "Did we make it? Wait, where's that little robot bee?" Immediately dread began to set in for the dragon, the device that was given to him was nowhere to be found and so was the bee.

"Ah nuts...I've been captured...again." He groaned.

Shademon quickly darted around after being released from the vacuum cleaner. "The evil has awakened." They hiss with fear.

Ayna and Zapper awaken to find themselves in a room full of other people. "Oh god, what have we gotten ourselves into now?!" Ayna panicked. 

"Looks like some kind of twisted game show thing?" Zapper sighed. He used to love game shows but now not so much... not after nearly getting killed being in one.

Terriful woke up. He went to the place where everyone else was. He was tired, and upset that he woke from the best dream ever. Y'know, the one that has fun stuff in it? Classic.

• Thumbs Up 1

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Ugh... where am I? The main hall? How...?"

latest?cb=20160301040658

"What the-? How am I in the android? I swear I was in the computer system when I went into sleep mode!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Oooohhh..." Leslie said as she lifted herself from the ground. "What happened? Oh no, I think I fell asleep during my break again..."

Hiss got up as well. Hiss was blissfully unaware of what happened, and smiled, "Morning, everyone!"

"Eaaaghhh..." Katii sat up and yawned. Her ear twitched as she stretched her arms, her tail and her toes, before taking in her surroundings.

"Ooookay, I could have sworn I was in my dorm. I couldn't have had too much mead before bed... I sure as hell don't feel hungover..."

"Halt Cat! Cockroach!" Melvin shouted pointing his sword at Katii and Hiss, "Step away from the lovely maiden over there!"

Katii and Hiss looked at each other in confusion.

"...Hey new guy? Technically, I'm a Catling. Not a cat."

"Hmph! Same thing." Melvin said, "Sheesh, dunno why you're so offended!"

"Wow, few seconds in, and I already hate you." Katii muttered

• Thumbs Up 3