Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

Kat nods. "I was saving it for a surprise, and this seems as good a time as any to do this". Kat said, placing down the sheet music.

"Now...let's do it!" Kat said, preparing to begin singing alongside Kaede. 

The mysic began playing as the two got ready to sing

• Thumbs Up 3

"Oooh boy! The plot thickens!", Maya said from atop Mettaton's stage.

File:SoJ Maya Fey (hood) - pleased 3.gif

'Here's hoping Mr. Edgeworth has had time to catch his breath after tonight's events".

"Not something I'd bet the farm on lass", Jack Sparrow replied.

Image result for captain jack sparrow

"It's been quite a tussle enough with his sister fusing with old glowing mask-face. No to mention, that oh so interesting "Mamboleo" you lot seem to have going".

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede gets on the stage as the instruments begin playing. She takes a big breath. She has never really sang in public before.

RpSkLf3.jpg

Let's do this... Now, how do I change my voice again? Yeah, concentrate on the actor you want to emulate...

She exhales and begins singing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Kat begins singing right next to her, helping lead Kaede until she felt comfortable singing on her own. 

"Alright...maybe Kat's outshining me just a little..." Raven said, still fly dancing with Harvey Birdman.

Meanwhile, Edgeworth had just awoken, having just recovered from the horrific sight of Godot and Franziska as one.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up..." Edgeworth commented.

• Thumbs Up 3

"I told you you'd do fine!" Amitie said, cheering Kaede on. "You go, Kaede!"

"She's doing great." Sig said. "But the song sounds kinda harsh, though I suppose that was the idea..."

"It sounds great, though." Sig said.

• Thumbs Up 2

"I dare say this is one of the greatest sessions I've ever had the privilege to host!", Mettaton said overjoyed from the raised-up stage.

"Heh, well let's see how she sings!", Image result for frisk undertaleFrisk said while sitting over the edge.

3 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I feel like I'm going to throw up..." Edgeworth commented.

"Ah, there there Mr. Edgeworth!", Kay tried to comfort the poor man.File:Kay Faraday Excited 2.gif"At least she seems to be in good hands for the time being!"

• Thumbs Up 4

"K-Kay....what are you doing here...? And where's Maya...?" Edgeworth said, clearly disorientated and still recovering.

Meanwhile, Kat and Kaede were nearing the end of their song together.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede sings with Kat, smiling.

yEcv6dk.jpg

Wow! I can't believe it! I'm actually doing it!

"Whoo! You two are rockin' it!" Neptune cheers, dancing like an absolute spaz.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"K-Kay....what are you doing here...? And where's Maya...?" Edgeworth said, clearly disorientated and still recovering.

Meanwhile, Kat and Kaede were nearing the end of their song together.

kay-grin%28d%29.gif

'Well, about that! I met this cool pirate named Jack Sparrow who's apparently a former-now-current-again member of this "Phoenix Wright" you told me about. Well see, me and him have got a motto, the Sparrow, the Yatagarasu, and now a Phoenix. Birds of a feather kick butt together!  And well you were kinda unconcious after that fusion between Franny and the wierd-mask-wearing-guy who're apparently leaving after the party to search for a means of controlling it! Sorry I didn't think to join your regiment, but again you were kinda out of it!kay-pumped%28b%29.gifBesides, this jack fellow is a great teacher!"

"Oh Maya, umm you mean the top-knot wearing girl in hippie clothes? Eh, she's up on that huge mountain of a stage with Phoenix and company!"kay-sigh%28d%29.gif

11 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright...maybe Kat's outshining me just a little..." Raven said, still fly dancing with Harvey Birdman.

"Nonsense darling!", Birdman said as they air danced by their flying pets! "Because you're the only one lighting up my world tonight!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby scrambles over to his phone and picks it up.

"Oh, so that's where it went! That gas must've really messed with my head...."

Kirby puts his phone away and watches as Kat and Kaede sing for the audience.

"How many performances have we had? The last few were practically a blur to me! But this one is so good... if only it were understandable.... But it's still enjoyable, and that's all that matters! Go, Kaede and Kat! Actually, those names could make a good name for a duo.... Go, KaedeKat!"

• Thumbs Up 1

The song ends, with Kat and Kaede doing a final bow before the crowd as the party ends. 

"Unreal Kat and Kaede! Unreal!" Rock shouted, with Tempo and Rhy clapping.

"Hm. That was...pretty good I guess" Raven casually said.

"KaedeKat? Hm...I wonder if Byakuya open to suggestions..." Edgeworth thought, applauding with Kay and Maya.

• Thumbs Up 2

"You rocked it, Kaede and Kat!" Sonic claps.

"Kaede, why were you so down on yourself? That was beautiful!" Madoka smiles.

Homura said nothing but just politely clapped.

"Encore! Encore!" Neptune smiles.

"No, Neptune... we need sleep." Sayaka yawns while clapping. "But still, great job you two!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Mia clapped hard. "That was awesome! Great way to close out the night!"

Mog cheered before yawning. "Time for bed!" 

Shademon and Ztar simply nodded. Bed was looking like a great option right now.

"Good night everyone! Thank you for having us!" Mog yelled out before heading off. Shademon waved then followed Mog and Ztar just ignored everyone before finding a place to hide and sleep.

Meanwhile, in a room deep in the school, all the metal sonics have gathered here, in formation, and for once, completely willing to do as they are told.

"Looks like the master's finally ready to take on those Skylosers...." One Metal Sonic commented.

"This is going to be awesome! Seeing them all fall into despair! LOVELY, LOVELY DESPAIR!" Another Metal Sonic commented, sounding scarily like Junko.

"The master all called us here for a reason! It's finally time!" Another one commented. 

Suddenly, a recognizable bear popped up on a massive screen.

latest?cb=20160415160940

"Hello my adoring public! Mr. Monokuma here with your usual news update! We have an update on the weather...it's a day of death, with a chance of despair it seems!" 

"My loyal Metal Sonics, my game is almost ready, and I have finally beaten that stupid Hope's Peak class! I beat their stupid A.I and now all of the pieces are in place! But I still have one job for all of you. Within one hour, sleeping gas will be pumped into the school. When those silly Skylanders are out for the sandman, you'll sneak into their areas, and inject them with my power inhibitors!"

• Thumbs Up 3

"I need sleep, too...what do you say, Sig?" Amitie said while yawning.

"I need sleep, too..." Sig said. "But it's been a really good night."

Amitie smiled. It has been a wonderful day indeed; from the unexpected confessions of love to their kiss, they couldn't be happier.

But they are quite tired, now, and need rest. They go back to their rooms to wind down.

Zenigata won't rest, though, and he tries to catch Lupin. "Now that I'm done with the dance, it's time for your long overdue date with the law."

"Well, Pops, you still gotta try and catch me...which you still haven't been successful at." Lupin snarked.

So they start their usual game of cat and mouse again!

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SurrealBrain said:

"I need sleep, too...what do you say, Sig?" Amitie said while yawning.

"I need sleep, too..." Sig said. "But it's been a really good night."

Amitie smiled. It has been a wonderful day indeed; from the unexpected confessions of love to their kiss, they couldn't be happier.

But they are quite tired, now, and need rest. They go back to their rooms to wind down.

Zenigata won't rest, though, and he tries to catch Lupin. "Now that I'm done with the dance, it's time for your long overdue date with the law."

"Well, Pops, you still gotta try and catch me...which you still haven't been successful at." Lupin snarked.

So they start their usual game of cat and mouse again!

Kat suddenly dashes in and causes Lupin to fly out of the room, gravity shifting him away. 

"Oops, looks like that thief pulled another one over you, eh Pops?" Kat commented.

• Thumbs Up 2

Another Monokuma appears on screen.

latest?cb=20150224234432

"Puhuhuhu! You said it, other me! Althouuuuugh, we need to get those Disciples out of the way! We don't want this super elite Skylanders to get in the way of our plans! Trust me, they've foiled many of mine before this Academy was even established!"

latest?cb=20160301065233

"Luckily, an agent of LOSE has a bone to pick with one of them that'll surely get them out of our hairs!"

265?cb=20170131021532

"Oooohhhh.... the idea of having the Skylanders do... that makes me feel all sick and stuff!"

latest?cb=20160424123713

"Oh shut up, you fuckin' wuss!"

• Thumbs Up 2

"Grrr...Crap! Crap crap crap!" Zenigata said. "I ain't done yet, you hear me?!" So Zenigata tries going to the general direction where Lupin was gravity shifted.

• Thumbs Up 1

Celes was alone in her room, reading her diary on her desk.

Celes_(08).png

"Ugh that party blew" Celes said as she tapped her pen on her diary, "they should know I don't like stuff like that. Its boring much like..."

Celes_(01).png

"..." Celes threw her pen across the room when she remembered something she didn't want to remember.

Celes_(06).png

"If only you could erase the past somehow... I guess that's what lies are for." Celes seemed lost in her current train of thought.

• Thumbs Up 3

Kaede yawns.

sUIq5ya.jpg

"Thanks, everyone! But... I'm getting kinda tired. Time to call it a night."

Sayaka yawns. "You said it! Time to hit the dorms, Skylanders."

Meanwhile on Geonosis...

tumblr_static_dkf5s6ph7rk888wgwo0sk8o0c.

"We need those two blue freaks and their posse of meddlers out of there before we hit the gas! You ready... Dream Sheep?"

latest?cb=20141006052806

"You bet I am! Time for me to mess with those stupid Disciples and get my revenge when they see their precious Academy stained with blood!"

maxresdefault.jpg

"You know, that's pretty morbid coming from someone like you. I, KAOOOOOOOS would find a better way to end those foolish Skylosers than a silly game!"

latest?cb=20170203161153

"Oh yeah? How well did those turn out for you?"

• Thumbs Up 3

"Man, what a night." Katii said as she walked up to Hiss. "Well, the night's over Hiss, I think it's time to get some shuteye."

"What? Ohhhh..." Hiss sighed, "Hiss was having fun..."

"WORRY NOT, MY COCKROACH WIFE." Papyrus assured, "IF NOTHING ATTACKS US TOMORROW, YOU ME AND KATII CAN GO GRAB SOME DOUGHNUTS."

Papyrus turned to Tenyew, who was beginning to put some leftover cupcakes away. "UM. YOU DID SAY YOU SELL DOUGHNUTS, RIGHT?"

"Yeah, I sell em." Tenyew nodded, 

"SEE? WE CAN ALL GO TOMORROW! IT'll BE LIKE A TRIPLE DATE!"

"Riiiiight, triple date." Katii rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm beat. I'm headed off to bed."

"Hiss still roommate with Katii?"

Katii nodded as she climbed up her friend's shoulder "Why wouldn't you be?"

Katii and Hiss walked out of the ballroom after saying their good nights to Papyrus. Papyrus was about to head out to his dorm, before running into a friendly face.

"hey bro." Sans said, "looks like you had fun with your date tonight."

"AH! SANS. YES, AND IT ALL ENDED IN OUR MARRIAGE!"

"hey, congratulations bro!" Sans pat his tall little brother, "it's good to see you found your special someone. though to be honest... she kinda bugs me.

"SANS!!!"

"heh, just kidding bro. i like her.  i'm glad you had the courage to ap-roach her."

"SAAAAANNNSS!!!"

"heheh, easy there, bro." Sans chuckled, "say... i've told people at the inn about your cooking, and they're curious to try it. they want you to prepare a big feast tonight. up to the challenge?"

"YOU KNOW ME, MY BROTHER" Papyrus pounded his chest "I NEVER TURN DOWN A CHALLENGE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT INVOLVES COOKING!"

The two walked out of the academy, Papyrus walking triumphantly and Sans turning around, to look at the academy.

sorry bro, Sans thought to himself, but i got a feeling something's going to go down pretty soon. i cant risk you getting caught up in all that...

Sans turned away from the school and continued to follow his cocky brother to the inn at the village.

• Thumbs Up 4

Kirby yawns after Kat and Kaede finish their performance. 

"This party was long.... While I love parties, this one has me really tired.... Maybe today I'll look for a place in the Academy to sleep."

Kirby waddles out of the ballroom and hunts for an empty room. Kirby opens various doors slightly to find an empty place, and as it turns out, the last room is completely empty!

"Wow, I found a room here! This took way too long! I wonder what it looks like?"

Kirby shoves the door open and walks into the room, only for it to morph into a replica of Kirby's own house's interior! Even the door had a smaller door at the bottom, perfect for Kirby to use!

"It's like this was made for me... this place must've planned very well!"

Kirby hops into his bed back first and falls asleep.

Despite the party being over, Chuck is still dancing! He has gotten back into his suit to play his silly game again.

"You guys are all tired already!? Nah, sleeping is for lame-os! The mighty Chuck can stay up all night! Isn't that right, Chuck?"

Chuck slides over into his wig and responds with,

"Yes, that's so true! But I must be going now... I have things to do! It was fun being with you this Valentine's Day though! Bye!"

Chuck speeds out of the Academy with his wig, then comes back into the ballroom without it.

"Chuck made such a nice date.... I wish I could spend more time with her.... But I'm so staying here if this is what you have on a regular basis!"

Chuck starts to dance again. This fowl just doesn't know when to quit.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Comet started yawning, he became pretty satisfied with tonight.

"All right guys, time to hit to the shack." Comet said as he and Fura left the ballroom holding each other's hand.

"Thanks, Comet. Tonight was wonderful." Fura said. He simply nodded as they left. 

Ty, Saffy, Cariss, and Bud headed out for the night as well...of course not without leftovers!

"Man, I'm beat. This party was pretty cool." Ty admitted.

"Totes! We really should like have another one!" Saffy said with glee.

"*yawn*, The sooner we head to bed, the better." Cariss said who pretty tired from dancing.

"I still can't believe there's still so many leftovers! Let's see.....cupcakes....burgers......ramen...alright! Let's hit it." Bud leaving with them carrying leftovers for tommorrow.

<In the night, a lone cat roamed the halls, looking for his prey. He, was the most charming, handsome, and smart defender of the academy. And might I add, extremely humble? But as he was defending the halls, a powerful enemy overtook him. SLEEPINESS!!! His old foe. He fought the enemy hard, but alas, in the end, no one could beat sleep. Tired, the amazing cat went to his amazing room, and amazingly went to sleep. Amazingly.>

[I uh... Well, I can't say anything now. Post over I guess?]

<Who are you?>

[I'm your writer. I'll be making sure you're kept in check from now on.]

<Oh alright then. So you're like the tooth fairy right? You come to bring me gifts if I've been good the whole year?>

[This'll be interesting...]