Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"I kinda like this song!" Amitie said. "What do you think, Sig?"

"I think it kinda fits the mood." Sig said. "Though I can't really figure out the lyrics."

Amitie just smiled. "It's okay, Sig." They had their food, and now they're happily back to dancing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sarge was just about to call it a night before Rexy showed up and gave him a nudge. "Hello, heard you were heading out soon so I guess tonight is your last night huh?"

He gave the dinosaur a good pat. "Well, it's been fun and thanks for giving 5yr old me the time of his life."

"Take care of yourself O.K.?" He gave her the thumbs up and then headed off for some rest.

"So long big girl."

• Thumbs Up 2

Kirby blinks a few times blankly when he hears the announcement of the dance ending soon.

Wow, that was fast... How long has this been going anyway? The clock's sorta blurry, so that's no option. But I think it's only been three hours.... That's too short for something like this, it's so much fun! Well, if the beat won't get faster around here, then I guess I have to try to follow it!

Kirby hops off the bench and tries to make up a slower dance on the fly. A jump onto one foot here, a slow twirl there, a short roll forward, followed by Kirby tripping onto the floor when he wanted to backflip onto a table. Not having the momentum needed for certain actions sucks.

"Oof! I've definitely have work to do on my slow dancing.... Dancing Copy Ability? Nah, probably doesn't exist."

Chuck spins his wig and then throws it forward,  before rushing out of his suit and into his wig. He spins while under the wig, heading back over to his empty suit. As he approaches, he shifts back into his suit and lifts his wig into the air. Chuck puts the wig down, and changes out of his suit and into the wig again. Chuck spins his empty suit around in circles before coming to a stop.

"This party may be ending soon, but it is amazing! So recommending it to all of my friends!"

Chuck switches out of his wig and into his suit.

"And the establishment let in so many visitors too! It's the markings of chivalry!"

Chuck dashes back underneath his wig.

"The food, the music, the spectacle, the love!"

Chuck heads back to his suit to say the one line that will probably make everyone hate him,

"The only thing this place is missing, is more me! I make everything like, 500 times better! Maybe have yellow walls, my musical themes playing in the background, maybe have the writers let me be a character here, not a guest...."

Chuck zips into his wig again to agree.

"That would be perfect, darling! And you know it!"

Chuck slides into his suit again and blushes.

"Why, thanks for the compliment, Chuck! You're the greatest date ever!"

Chuck speeds back into his wig again.

"Oh, Chuck... I'd do anything for you...."

Finally, Chuck leans over in an attempt to kiss himself (beaks in Angry Birds can act like lips if the situation calls for such) ... only to fall over because there is only one body, not two. Chuck isn't fast enough to access after-imagery. He slams beak first onto the floor, and his wig and suit are so shaken by the impact that they tumble over on top of Chuck. Well, there goes the illusion of Chuck having a date... not that anyone believed it.

"Ouch.... That wasn't very smart, was it?"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Can't say I don't care for such music myself considering a good portion of Undertale's soundtrack"Related image

"Our next tune tonight is surprisingly a request from Kirby, considering who's franchise this tune is actually from. HIT IT!"

@Cheawn

Image result for sonaze

"Why Sonic, you haven't told me the franchise had garnered such romantic sounding music!"

"Well Blaze, it's been THAT long since I've seen ya! Shall we make up for lost times on the dance floor!"

Blaze nodded.

"Then's let's do it to it!"

Image result for sonaze

"Oh what's that darlings? You'd like an encore to speed things up? Well then, listen to this!"Image result for mettaton

"WOW Mistah J! I gotta say, this party has been all it's cracked up to be and then some", Harley complimented while swing dancing with the Joker. Image result for harley quinn animated series joker dancing

"Oh but of course my dear, after all I'm present and that gurantees a successful night. Wait'll they get a load of what I've got in store for them on the dance floor", Joker foreshadowed.

• Thumbs Up 2

"If you try anything of ill intent, clown, you will pay dearly." Goemon warned. That trial was tiring even if he didn't contribute much.

Jigen can certainly agree with that after the whole "Jeff Dan Dunn" debacle. Especially since he had to see Jeff's whole entire thought proccess...not a pleasant experience, to say the least. Jigen looks at Joker and Harley with some disdain as a result.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"If you try anything of ill intent, clown, you will pay dearly." Goemon warned. That trial was tiring even if he didn't contribute much.

Jigen can certainly agree with that after the whole "Jeff Dan Dunn" debacle. Especially since he had to see Jeff's whole entire thought proccess...not a pleasant experience, to say the least. Jigen looks at Joker and Harley with some disdain as a result.

"Oh settle your furrowed brows gentlemen! One go with you all was fun enough! I'd have to try REAL hard to come up with a joke to top that trial's worth anyway!", Joker said.Related image

"Oh and by the way, "Jeffery" boy was it? Haven't gotten your real name, I suppose there's something I should let you know-"

"And now folks! This one's a real hootenanny as submitted by a Mr. "Jeff Dan Dunn!"Image result for mettaton cowboy

Mettaton;s theatrical voice rang throughout the ballroom,

"So buckle up, you wondrous audience. Grab yer' pardner and keep with the beat to this adventurous piece!"

"Well, I didn't think you were serious when you said you'd actually submit it, but I see the true cowboy lives by his words", Joker deduced.Related image

• Thumbs Up 3

"I had nothing to do with that friggin' choice, and you know it!" Jigen said in disbelief. Jigen isn't in the mood to even think about Jeff Dan Dunn, and this is not helping one bit.

"I dunno, Jigen. You do have a bit of that western thing going on." Lupin snarked.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

"I dunno, Jigen. You do have a bit of that western thing going on." Lupin snarked.

"Lupin's kinda got a point going there",phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif Phoenix admitted sheepishly.

godot-confident%28b%29.gif

"Heh, heh, I might prefer jazz, but I assure you there's no bad taste in music coming from that submission of yours hombre", Godot said to Jigen.

"I for one, find it to represent your sense of honor and duty well based off of what Feenie's told me about you too!",iris-normal%28b%29.gif

Iris chimed in.

• Thumbs Up 2

*A few minutes prior*

"Woo, Shantae! You rock!" Roxas shouted, listening to the genie's song, and getting really into it, even dancing along with it.

*Bam*

Suddenly the keyblade welder found himself divebombed onto the floor by a genie. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"Why I can't believe the way ya'll hog-tied down that tune with your dance steps, but it was certainly fabulous! Give yourselves a round of applause!", Mettaton declared.Image result for mettaton ex applause

"Very dashing orchestrations, Kirby!"Image result for mettaton ex applauseMettaton complimented the pink puff provider of music. @Cheawn

"And it should come as no surprise to you darling, that we've saved your best for last of the trio! Show me those instruments in action orchestra!"

Image result for mettaton"Our next array of tunes will leave you all either feeling fuzzy inside or hungry for gossip! Stay tuned!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Welp, time to hit the hay." Yaya smiled. It was getting really late and Yaya needed her rest if she was going to work on her car and actually get her rift engine running. If that ever happens. "Night Sonic!" She waved to Sonic as she headed back with Pheobee to sleep in her workshop.

Mog and co were getting tired too...didn't help that she had to stop Ztar from trying to steal a table cloth because they were bored and crabby.

"Man, I forgot how long some parties could go on for." Mia sighed looking bored herself.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Image result for mettaton"Our next array of tunes will leave you all either feeling fuzzy inside or hungry for gossip! Stay tuned!"

@Emperor Robrainiac

"Which will come first? Well if you guessed "fuzzy" then prepare to have your hearts warmed because you lot are CORRECT!"

"And now with the warm and fuzzies over with, it's time for the juicy bits. Ahem!",Image result for mettaton

Mettaton cleared his throat, cuing for a dark streak of a shadow to leave a DVD in his hand.

"Ahem, an alleged "Truth Thief" has contributed the truth of what certain people might sometimes do when they're bored and not on the job currently! It makes for quite an interesting music video......well so I've been told; frankly I haven't even had time to review it so lord knows to have made it past the preliminary judges, it must be a treat! Let's have a look and listen shall we?"Related imageThe robot said as he threw the disc neatly into a player, and music started pumping to the video. He then went to go over to his team's table to watch with them.

"'Mamboleo'? Why do I feel like I've heard that song before?", phoenix-thinking%28b%29.gif Phoenix thought out loud.

And then the video started playing.

This made all Ace Attorney characters present suddenly stop what they were doing in horror, except for Iris.

phoenix-ohshit.gif

"Ack! No! It can't be!", Phoenix said beside himself.

"Well shucks, it loos like someone let slip a copy of our big Mambo party the day everyone got spiked bad", godot-forward%28b%29.gifGodot said.

"METTATON!", Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Godot, Franziska, Maggey, Lana, and even the Judge said.

"My word! As good as we danced, have you no sense to ask of our permission first!", the Judge scolded.

"What is the meaning of this leaked footage?", Lana demanded to know.

"Oh my darlings, forgive me, I had no idea. It's just that the "Truth Thief" was apparently from your world so I assumed-"

"Truth Thief, eh? I feel like I've heard something like that before."

"Never mind that pal!", Gumshoe said.

"Yes, Mr, Phoenix Wright, we must find a way to maintain our dignity up there", Franziska.

"Hey guys! I've got a plan to turn the tables!", Maya said suredly.

"Well darlings, that's fine and all, but I'd rather not get upstaged like that............hmmm, I'm going to need a patsy to take my place for a bit and.......ah!", Mettaton said aloofly spotting the Joker and Quinn.

"Ahoy there! Mr. Wright!".

"JACK! YOU!"

"Ummm, look see here Mr. Wright, I've got the need to rejoin on your crew and-"

"After you helped Edgeworth trick us into staying here!? Hah! Fat chance, you traitor!", Phoenix scolded.

"So Maya, what's this plan you have in mind?"

And with that, the group huddled.

"Ummm, Feenie, speaking as someone who wasn't there, it doesn't even seem that embarrassing",iris-thinking%28b%29.gif Iris tried to reassure her fiance and company.

• Thumbs Up 2

Before Sarge headed to bed he quickly went to the med bay to check on the orange red dragon found in the woods. He peered through the window. There he was on the bed where Sarge left him sound asleep.

Kid must have been worn out to not be woken up from the party. He'll be right.

Sarge then nods and heads off to his room to get some rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Well now, wasn't that a cute display! And now folks, it's time to present you all with a fearsome tune that'd surely put a spin in even Muffet's web!"

"Let's dance!"

"One more dance Ms. Von Karma?", Godot asked.

"Sigh, very well", she complied.

This was right in time for the encore beat to start hitting.

"Oh ho! Ladies and gentlemen it seems that Queen Bella's Ball is ready to hit phase 2! Overdrive!"

"Heh, heh, alright, now this is my kind of jam!", Sonic the Hedgehog said as he and Blaze started to take it to the next level on the dance floor with the coming of this next tune.

"And now beauties and gentle-beauties!", Mettaton said as the NiGHTS trilogy of music was coming to a close.

"Let's hope you have sweet dreams with this song"

Now Godot and Franziska were really getting into this slow dance!

"Y'know, I've been thinking about this cooperation thing", Godot said.

"Heh, I think we see eye to eye!", Franziska actually chuckled!

"With our powers combined......" suddenly the duo disappeared into a flash of pink light to be replaced by............Image result for godot and franziskaImage result for godot and franziska

"WHAT THE!? Did those two actually.......fuse!"phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif

"Hey Miles, did your sister just fuse with Mr. Godot to create a third person there?", Maya asked surprised.

"Um, uh, well folks, I'm not quite sure what to say I-"

"Oy! This reminds of a tale of two being stronger than one! Think you could play that one!", Jack surprisingly arrived at the duo's rescue to try and call attention off of them!"

"Oh! Why yes! I do believe we have that one. "Stronger Than You Was" was the term. Errrr enjoy this one then folks, while I em, commune with my fellow team-members again.

"Yeah, okay we have to get this sorted out! EMERGENCY TEAM MEETING!",phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gif Phoenix called out to his regiment.

Shocked as everyone else, Shantae, Undyne, Frisk, Maya and Sonic came over to huddle with Phoenix's team.

"Well, it appears we've hit a snag here".

Suddenly Godot and Franziska split back to their normal selves.

"What the hell did we just become!?", they said frantic.

"I've heard of this, mate. Fusion of a very peculiar kind from a world hailing some Mr. Universe or something".

"Well then! We must find out more so we can control this and hopefully never speak of it again!", Franziska declared.

"Heh, in that case, sorry Trite, looks like I can't stick around after all", Godot said. "Though don't worry Smiles @Ryannumber1gamer", it looks like wherever your sister goes, I'll be going too to protect her. Heh."

"Well poo, now we're down a member again", Maya said dejected.

"Errr, mate?"

*SIGH* "Alright Jack, what is it?", Phoenix said.

"Well ye see mate, I get the feeling that I'm being set up behind the scenes. Stands to the reason the safest place would be behind you, the ever so wonderful attorney!"

"That's all fine and dandy but-"

"And to make up for walking out on you, I'm willing to pay you starting now!", he said as he slammed a great deal of currency into Phoenix's hands.

"A client who actually pays me.....................look I can't simply be bought. I want to know that i can trust yo-"

"Oh come on Nick! Think of what we could do with all that moola", Maya interjected.

"Urgh! look Mr. Sparrow! We're going to give you one more chance! So you better not turn your piratical ways on us! Got it!?"

*SNiff* "I'm touched mate, Jack Sparrow said accepting the position.

Related image

Captain Jack Sparrow - Retaking His Spot as Main Character From Von Karma

Element: Water & Air

Battle Class: Swashbuckler

Category: Sensei

Bio: Comical, Deceitful, Shrewd, Leader, Eccentric, Handsome, Brave, Heroic, Calculating. These all be, characteristics of the ever so witty Captain Jack Sparrow. Captain of the Black Pearl and legendary pirate of the Seven Seas, Captain Jack Sparrow is the irreverent trickster of the Caribbean. A pirate ahead of his time in many ways, Jack Sparrow likes to consider himself as the epitome of a free spirit. He swishes his way through life with a slightly odd, but strangely wise attitude. Jack has a sense of right that may fluctuate by circumstance in the details, but he still has a sense of honor. When the chips are down Jack will come through, if at all humanly possible, for his friends or the greater good. Jack carries on his person little tokens or souvenirs from places he's been or people he's met. He has a habit of picking things up as he goes along, like the rings he wears. His hat is of course his favorite article of clothing, one that he particularly hates to lose. A compass that shows its user what he wants most in the the world is another crucial possession.

Jack is back now! Time to see if he's truly going to do what's best for his team!

Spoiler

His skills include acrobats, a creative mind, his sword skills, and outright masterful trickiness and mind-playing negotiations.

His most other prized possession is his ship the Black Pearl, Image result for the black pearl

said to be the fastest ship out there on the seven seas, lives up to her name, but competition with the more "modern crowd" may prove to be a challenge. But perhaps a little of magic might keep her ahead.

"And that'll make the day of this precarious little "Truth Thief" all the more satisfactory", Jack said as be whistled.

"Hey what's the sitch gramps?", came the voice of none other than

Kay Faraday - The Replacement for Godot on Phoenix's Support Units

File:Mikumo.png

Class: Ninja

Elements: Tech & Air

Bio:

Kay Faraday is the second Yatagarasu, a self-proclaimed "Great Thief" who "steals" the truth. She assisted Miles Edgeworth during his investigations into an international smuggling ring and his fight against the Prosecutorial Investigation Committee (P.I.C.). Her greatest asset in investigations is "Little Thief", a device that can create holographic simulations.

"What the heck-"

"Alright so it's established!", Undyne shouted.

"The pirate and thief girl will be joining us while the awyer duo leave to get thier bearings fusion-wise in order!

"Hmph! Well don't expect us to be back to your beck and call anytime soon!", Franziska said.

"Well, regardless, we can get caught up with them later after the party", Phoenix said.

"For now team, we've got a crowd to wow back into our favor!"

Meanwhile the Joker and Quinn were making their way to the stage.

"Hmmm, a bit unorthodox, but let's welcome up Joker and Harley Quinn!"Related image

"Haha! Y'know folks, with this being Valentine's Day we-, well we don't care whether you think we're silly! Isn't that right Harley", the Joker asked his girlfriend.

"Ah that's right Puddin', you'll be daffy and I'll be dilly! Why so much that we could burst into song about it!"

"Great idea kiddo", the Joker replied.Image result for joker and harley quinn

After the following applause, Harley went up to the mic. "AHEM! Y'know folks, being two-of-a-kind like us ain't always easy. Me and puddin' well, we've tried to kill each other..............literally, but no one couple is perfect! Hit it maestro!"

"Heh, well honey! Having a normal functioning, non-lethal relationship.....WHERE"S THE FUN IN THAT!? This one's to you Harley and the big black bat wherever he is!"Related image The Joker declared.

"Y'know, can you imagine how much more productive he'd be if he tried using his intellect for good?", phoenix-sheepish%28b%29.gif Phoenix said.

Bruce Wayne merely rolled his eyes at this.

"Well now Batsy! And I know you're out there! I challenge you to sing even better!", the Joker challenged.

Phoenix felt a woosh by him and noticed that Bruce Wayne and Diana weren't where they were before.

phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif"Huh, who knew that even the Batman wouldn't back down from a challenge".

Sure enough Batman showed up on stage.

"Well Batman, it seems that your arch nemisis has thrown down the gauntlet!", Mettaton said excited.Image result for batman singing

"Tsk, Let's jsut get this over with, the caped crusader said. @Ryannumber1gamer

Image result for underkeep undyne crying"My god! That was actually......beautiful!", even Undyne had to admit.

"*Sniff* BRAVO! BRAVO! Batman"Image result for underkeep mettaton cryingMettaton was practically in tears himself.

"Don't think he came alone!", said a voice.

"Oh my god it's Wonder WOMAN!"Image result for wonder woman

"You didn't think you'd get off without a duet!", Wonder Woman quipped. "Apologies about the song borrowed from Canary and Arrow, but beggars can't be choosers!"Image result for wonder woman and batman

"Heh, don't worry, "Batman", if it comes to copyright, I'll defend you"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif Phoenix  Wright teased.

"Heh, go on you two lovebirds!",Image result for underkeep undyne crying Undyne urged alongside him.

Grumbling, Batman relented.

"You done good Bats", even the Joker admitted to his nemesis as the crowd went out of control with joy!

"And now beauties and gentle beauties, please welcome up this lovely duo!",Image result for mettaton

Mettaton said regarding Sonic and Blaze as they took their turn up stage for a duet! @Lucid Dream

"S-Sonic, are you sure about this?",Image result for sonaze singing Blaze said, her shyness getting the better of her!

"Heh, no worries Blaze!", Sonic reassured.

"You take the lead, I'll make an iconic speedy catch-up and then we go for for the super sonic blazing blast with our own little finale!"

"Alright!", Blaze said back as she began her first singing to the tune that Sonic set and remixed her way!

After which, during the gigantic applause they made a quick segue with Sonic running up to the mic with a guitar at the ready.

Image result for sonic hedgehog  guitar

"Alrighty then, boys and girls! I thank you all know this song as well as our names, so don't nobody fall behind on this tune!"

"So Blaze, shall we cap 'em off with our little tag-team last song?", Sonic said before the deafening celebrating crowd.

Blaze nodded.  "Yes indeed!"Image result for sonaze singing

"Alright then folks! Strap in and hang on!", Sonic commanded as he and Blaze took to it with their last song!

With that, Phoenix, Undyne, Maya, Jack, Frisk,  and Sonic took to the stage!

"Alright guys! All according to the plan!", Phoenix said as he prepared to conduct Leopold-style while Undyne was on the piano, Maya was on the drums, Jack had a guitar, Sonic manning the DJ set, and Frisk of all people handling an electric guitar!

"Thank you for coming everyone!", Phoenix said putting on his usual poker face, act calm Phoenix! Remember you're redeeming your franchise and cast to these people.

"Ahem! Before we begin, there's something I've been meaning to do!phoenix-objecting.gifbubble-takethat.gif

And with that! Phoenix emptied the court record, returning items that had been packed in as "evidence", including Kirby's phone @Cheawn

"Whew! Now that I've finally got that taken care of! Join us as we corner this party towards its finale!", Phoenix declared.
"Let's do it team!"phoenix-confident%28b%29.gif

"Well folks, it's been a fun night, but now we're going to start bringing things to a close, so after this song and dance, I'd like you all to put your hands together for Kat and she gives us our finale! Now, prepare yourselves darlings! The dancing king himself, yours truly is up to dance. And I trust my team members will be keeping up with me on stage!"

Image result for mettaton ex

"Heh! You know it!", Frisk said, raring to go for old times' sake.

"NGAH! Challenge accepted!", Image result for undyne underkeepUndyne declared.

"This'll be fun!", Jke4BOk.gifMaya said.

"Oy! I fancy a bit of merriment here and there! I'm honored mate!",Related image Jack Sparrow said.

"You do realize you're talking to a professional right? Let's do this!",Image result for shantae gravity rush Shantae accepted.

"Ummmm, come again!? Why's the stage actually rising up!?!?!?!?! Oh boy, gulp, here goes!", phoenix-pointing%28b%29.gifPhoenix said in fear for what was coming next.

"Heh, I'll do more than keep up on the dance floor/stage!",Related image Sonic the Hedgehog said with a smirk!

"And now as promised! Kat or should I say Queen Alua! Let's bring er' in for a finale!"

@Ryannumber1gamer

• Thumbs Up 4

Kat flew back up on stage.

"Alright guys, I've got two more songs to sing before we end this party, and the final one is a surprise duet!" 

"Don't worry, I promise at least one of them are in English this time" Kat said with a chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 4

sUIq5ya.jpg

"A duet? Wonder who she's talking about? I don't remember her practicing with another singer..."

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally, it's getting really late and I need my rest. Mia yawned. The song Kat was currently singing was great but at this rate she could barely keep her eyes open. She noticed that Mog and the two demon goofs were getting ready for trip with the sandman as well.

One more song to go and I'm going to crash on a couch and call it a night.

Amitie could guess who this other singer was...she saw Kat practice with her, after all.

"I think Kat's talking about you, Kaede." Amitie was talking to her friend to tell her this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kat finishes the first song, and begins getting the sheet music for the second song.

"Alright everyone! Time for the huge finale! While we're waiting on our second singer, Kaede @Failinhearts to take the stage, who's excited!?" Kat shouted, getting the crowd ready for the second song.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Eh? Wait, what?! Me? Sing? B-But... I'm just a pianist!"

Kat shook her head. "I have a feeling you might be a jack of all trades Kaede. Come on, just give it a try!" 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Kat finishes the first song, and begins getting the sheet music for the second song.

"Alright everyone! Time for the huge finale! While we're waiting on our second singer, Kaede @Failinhearts to take the stage, who's excited!?" Kat shouted, getting the crowd ready for the second song.

"I've had enough excitement if you ask me!",phoenix-sweating%28b%29.gif Phoenix said nervously from atop Mettaton's rising stage.

3 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

ou60pyZ.jpg

"Eh? Wait, what?! Me? Sing? B-But... I'm just a pianist!"

"Pfft, so am I", Undyne called down to her, "Doesn't stop me from multi-tasking! Let's hear some action out there on the musical field of vocals, solider!"Image result for underkeep undyne

• Thumbs Up 1

"You'll do fine, Kaede! Now, go up there and show 'em what you got!" Amitie said. "You can do it!"

Sig decided to join in. "If Amitie thinks you can do it, then I think so, too. Good luck...and thanks for helping me find something for Amitie."

• Thumbs Up 1

SgVAd9Q.jpg

"O-Okay... if you guys really want me to. I've been reading a bit of Tails' books on fiction, and I did figure out how to harness the voice of my other... voice actors. I might have managed to sing one of her songs despite it being in Japanese."

qUUlT9T.jpg

"Wait, Kat! That sheet music... did you take that from my room? That's the song!"

• Thumbs Up 1