Awoo.

[Roleplay] SSMB Heroes Academy: Protect The Multiverse!

Failinhearts

"Paraiba!" Sig said, using his abilities on many of the bootlegs as well as the Metal Sonics.

"Blast Beat!" Amitie shouted, which she used to to defeat many of the Metal Sonics.

"Thunder!" Arle uses her spell n the Metal Sonics as well. "I wanted to do that anyway."

At the worst possible time Sarge's illness had kicked in and was knocked to the ground. Only for Edgeworth to save him. "Let's end this!" He grunts.

He steadies his Lancer ready to cut Evil Terriful in two not before summoning a pistol and giving it to Edgeworth. "In case he get's any ideas."

He then charges again at Evil Terriful ready to go.

"I'll take you all on?" Sonic turns to Sayaka. "Isn't that what Optimus said in Revenge of the Fallen when he went all face-taking edgelord on anyone? And how did he end up?"

"Dead?" Sayaka asks.

"Exactly." Sonic replies.

• Thumbs Up 2

As Ty was finished beating up R'ucku who was pretty much bruised up. He then picked him up and threw him towards Comet who was busy fighting the Metal Sonics.

"Heads up dude!" Ty yelled.

Comet smirked and gave one final blow to the flying R'ucku and.

*KA BAM!!!!*

R'ucku was defeated.

"Maybe I should take break from fighting..." R'ucku muttered before blacking out.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2017 at 8:46 PM, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful looked at Edgeworth with a confused look. "What was that? Some sort of stupid catchphrase? "

"HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!", Undyne said as she grabbed him from behind and suplexed him, Image result for undyne suplex

leaving him down for the count before getting out of the way, and joining Edgeworth and Sarge. @Ryannumber1gamer and @Mightyray

"POWER OF ATTORNEY!? I'M ALL FOR THAT!"

Image result for undyne ace attorney

"Consider yourself CORNERED!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Evil Terriful stood up obviously dazed. "No one got that Optimus said that in AGE OF EXTINCTION!" He said as he shook it off and got ready to fight again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ki'rbb'y hits the wall and gets stuck against it! As he attempts to peel off the wall Usami shoots him with a Rainbow magic miracle burst! Ki'rbb'y plummets to the floor, and stars swirl over his head.

"Ow ow ow.... why do I keep getting hurt! We should be winning!"

Ki'rbb'y shakes his head, making the stars disappear. Then he sees that R'ucku was down for the count, and gasps!

"No! We've lost one first! That means we really are losing! That's it! It's time to fry these fools! But... where will I find a source for Burn or Chef?"

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Rexy then did the best thing she could think of....she gave him a huge slobbering LICK which to Robrainiac was enough to dose him out!

"BLEH, GAH, PTOOIE!" Robrainiac gagged as he found himself covered in dinosaur drool. He looked up at Rexy, in confusion, both from her method of dousing, and the fact that Rexy helped him at all.

"Um... Thanks?" Robrainiac said in surpise. Just then, he got a message from Kardia.

"Sir, I was able to repair your arm canon from here." The Holographic assistant said, "You may fire when ready."

Robrainiac grinned mischievously, as he prepped his cannon. Pressing a few buttons, the cannon began to charge.

"Oh, I'm more than ready, Kardia.."

• Thumbs Up 1

"Unfortunately Terriful, and the rest of you knock offs...."

"This is where it ends for you all!" Edgeworth exclaimed. 

Edgeworth grabbed onto Sarge @Mightyray, and Undyne @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon and began his finisher move, teaching all of the unaffected Skylanders how to do it at the same time. "EVERYONE, PLEASE. FOLLOW MY DIRECTION!". Edgeworth began to power up. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"BLEH, GAH, PTOOIE!" Robrainiac gagged as he found himself covered in dinosaur drool. He looked up at Rexy, in confusion, both from her method of dousing, and the fact that Rexy helped him at all.

"Um... Thanks?" Robrainiac said in surpise. Just then, he got a message from Kardia.

"Sir, I was able to repair your arm canon from here." The Holographic assistant said, "You may fire when ready."

Robrainiac grinned mischievously, as he prepped his cannon. Pressing a few buttons, the cannon began to charge.

"Oh, I'm more than ready, Kardia.."

Rexy appeared glad for Robrainiac's survival. Then getting an idea to combine their forces, she then prompted the two to get on her back and charge forth, guns blazing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic charges is sword. "I'm ready for anything! Lead the way!"

Sayaka charges up her own attack as Tails begins twirling his Utility Wrench. Kaede plants her feet firmly on the ground, light eminating from her body.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sarge gave a smirk to Evil Terriful. "Light's out duplicate!" He sneered as energy began to build up from Edgeworth's final attack. Energy that he was giving to...

• Thumbs Up 2

"What's the plan?" Comet asked.

"It better good." Ty said crossing his arms.

"I hope we can pull it off." Fura hoped.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ki'rbb'y runs over to the pyramid of food he made from before.

"Well, we have no time to waste! If we really are losing, then I'll have to deploy this!"

Ki'rbb'y pulls a strawberry from his pyramid, causing it to tumble down.... on top of him!

"No! The food didn't roll! It was too old! Now I'm trapped! .... At least it's under food and not a blade."

Ki'rbb'y begins to eat his way out of his own food pyramid.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Rexy appeared glad for Robrainiac's survival. Then getting an idea to combine their forces, she then prompted the two to get on her back and charge forth, guns blazing!

"Really?" Robrainiac said in surprise. He turned to Kardia and nudged her with a grin,"Hehehe, riding a t-rex! I'd love to hear any other villain say that!"

Without a word, Kardia got onto Rexy's back, along with Robrainiac. Together, they charged their arm cannons.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

"Unfortunately Terriful, and the rest of you knock offs...."

"This is where it ends for you all!" Edgeworth exclaimed. 

Edgeworth grabbed onto Sarge @Mightyray, and Undyne @Jovahexeon Joranvexeon and began his finisher move, teaching all of the unaffected Skylanders how to do it at the same time. "EVERYONE, PLEASE. FOLLOW MY DIRECTION!". Edgeworth began to power up. 

3 minutes ago, Terriful said:

Evil Terriful looked up and uttered his final words. "Oh. Fuck." He said right before he died.

"AT the end of this day! We'll continue to stand while you fall! How's that for an Optimus Prime line, LOSER?!" She said as she charged the attack with her spears to boot!Image result for undyne ssmb

3 minutes ago, Cheawn said:

Ki'rbb'y runs over to the pyramid of food he made from before.

"Well, we have no time to waste! If we really are losing, then I'll have to deploy this!"

Ki'rbb'y pulls a strawberry from his pyramid, causing it to tumble down.... on top of him!

"No! The food didn't roll! It was too old! Now I'm trapped! .... At least it's under food and not a blade."

Ki'rbb'y begins to eat his way out of his own food pyramid.

3 minutes ago, Emperor Robrainiac said:

"Really?" Robrainiac said in surprise. He turned to Kardia and nudged her with a grin,"Hehehe, riding a t-rex! I'd love to hear any other villain say that!"

Without a word, Kardia got onto Rexy's back, along with Robrainiac. Together, they charged their arm cannons.

Rexy locked Kirby right in her sights and charged right at him and the pyramid, ready to go for the knockout with Kardia and Robrainiac's assistance, once and for all!

• Thumbs Up 2

Goemon is ready to slice Evil Terriful's legs off.

Amitie and Arle used their Fire and Flame spells on Evil Terriful.

And Sig used Robin's Egg on him.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It's time we uncover the truth!" Edgeworth shouted. 

latest?cb=20161005012041

A look of fear and shock appears on the bootlegs' faces.

"No alibi, no explanations, no evidence, no truth, no justice, NO HOPE!" Edgeworth shouted, while charging an objection

edgeworth-document(b).gif

Evidence from the court record appeared in front of the bootlegs' faces, proving his point. 

edgeworthDA-deskslam.gif

"ITS TIME TO REVEAL THE TRUTH!" 

latest?cb=20140217205639

This causes a final look of horror from the bootlegs.

ITS TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES! 

This caused Edgeworth's objection to supercharge, emitting a massive energy beam of truth, which combined with the other Skylanders' attacks that were charging from Edgeworth's technique was finally enough to finish off the bootlegs. 

• Thumbs Up 5

"I hope we don't fail..." Saffy said worryingly.

"Don't worry Saff, everyone else is defeated and that 'edgelord' doesn't stand a chance......Bud you can stop beating G'urf up..." Cariss said.

Bud was still beating up an already defeated G'urf. "Aww, but it's fun and he doesn't care." Bud said but stopped regardless and got ready with the other Skylanders.

• Thumbs Up 3

All the Skylanders point their hands at the beam, lending their own power.

Usami lands in front of the beam and moves her staff in a circle, creating a rainbow loop for the beam to fly to.

tumblr_na56oy5zCV1tdltjjo1_500.png

"Time to add some love love to this beam of hope and truth!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Ki'rbb'y did not see Rexy coming. Hard to see anything with all that food surrounding him. So when she hit, Ki'rbb'y was sent flying along with an assortment of foods... right into Edgeworth's final objection.

"No, not like this! I'd prefer the food crushing me! No, no, nooooooo!"

Ki'rbb'y faints as soon as the beam stuck him, finally bringing the little purple ball down. He tumbles to the floor and lands face first. His eyes turn into spirals. 

• Thumbs Up 2